Best Xbox SX Games Deals

Best Xbox SX Games Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Netherlands Japan Mexico
Mortal Kombat 11 Ultimate (Xbox XS)
$34.99
19 hrs ago
NBA 2K21 (Xbox XS)
$44.19

Assassin's Creed Valhalla (Xbox XS)
$34.99

NBA 2K21 (Xbox XS)
$86.42
1 day ago
SCARLET NEXUS (Xbox XS)
$59.99

The Falconeer - Day One Edition (Xbox XS)
$33.88

What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)
Old 07-23-2020, 04:34 PM   #1
Gaming Moderator

Dec 2008
Wales
Default Watch Dogs: Legion

Recruit and play as ANYONE in London as you build a resistance to save the city from corrupt private military, human traffickers, and authoritarian rule. Find legendary characters or transform ordinary citizens into extraordinary heroes. Welcome to the Resistance! Watch Dogs: Legion coming October 29, 2020 to Xbox One and also coming to Xbox Series X.

About Watch Dogs: Legion
It is time to take back London, and anyone you see in this iconic city can be recruited to your resistance. Corrupt opportunists have taken over and itís up to you to build a resistance to give the city back to the people. With an entire population of potential recruits and the cityís technology at your fingertips, youíll need to hack, infiltrate, and fight your way to liberate London. Welcome to the Resistance.

Key Features
PLAY AS ANYONE
Build a team with a huge range of characters to choose from, all bringing their own unique abilities. From a brilliant hacker to a getaway driver, from a football hooligan to an inconspicuous old lady, everyone has a unique backstory, personality, and skillset that should be used in unique situations. Customize your Legion with enhanced gadgets, unique outfits and iconic masks.

AN IMMERSIVE STORY
After a mysterious assailant initiates devastating terror attacks on London, DedSec, a secret underground resistance who is being blamed for the attacks and is on the brink of annihilation, needs your help. Your mission is to rebuild DedSec to fight back against those who wish to keep London oppressed. You will continue to meet colorful characters along the way Ė both villains and allies Ė in your fight for London.

HACKING IS YOUR WEAPON
Weaponize Londonís tech infrastructure, and unleash DedSecís mastery of technology: hijack armed combat drones, reconstruct past events using augmented reality to discover who is behind the terror attacks, and hack your way through the most advanced security systems. Upgrade and deploy tech gadgets such as the Stealth Cloak, the Spiderbot, a Micro-Missile Launcher, and the powerful Electro Fist in a brand new melee system.

LIBERATE AN OPEN WORLD LONDON
Explore a massive urban open world and fight to liberate Londonís many famous landmarksóincluding Trafalgar Square, Big Ben, Tower Bridge, Camden, Piccadilly Circus, or the London Eyeóand engage in side activities like bareknuckle boxing, darts, freestyle football, illegal courier contracts or street art.

TEAM UP WITH FRIENDS
Join forces with up to three friends in online multiplayer as you freely explore London together or take on special co-op missions, and unique game modes. Enjoy free regular updates adding new online content, rewards and themed events.
Old 08-22-2020, 05:57 PM   #2
Gaming Moderator

Dec 2008
Wales

Collectorís Editions of Assassinís Creed Valhalla, Far Cry 6, and Watch Dogs: Legion will not include a physical copy of the game on Xbox.

According to an update on the Ubisoft Support Page for the UK, those who purchase these editions will instead receive a digital key to redeem, instead of a physical disc.

Collectorís Editions for PlayStation will still receive physical game discs.

A reason for the lack of a physical edition of the games was not provided. It seems, at this time, this only applies to the UK and not North America.
Old 10-30-2020, 05:16 PM   #3

Aug 2020
France

Watch Dogs: Legion - Xbox Series X Inside Look
Old 11-15-2020, 04:32 PM   #4

Sep 2019

Warning this game has an auto save glitch.

The game will say it’s lost connection, it will at some point crash and then when you reload it will load an auto save the last time it had connection to the server.

First time I only had to redo two missions, not to painful. Second time I had to redo about 5, bit of a pisser. Third time and I’m just about to finish the second to last mission and after the reload it puts me back 12 missions... **** that, out of the drive it comes, back in the box and as soon as lockdown ends here it’s getting traded in before it loses anymore value.

**** this peace of broken shit, I was enjoying the game but this is a piss take. Just watch the end on YouTube instead.
Old 12-20-2020, 05:20 AM   #5
Blu-ray Samurai

Sep 2007
Cincinnati, OH
Send a message via AIM to QuasidodoJr

Agreed. Every time I start enjoying myself, this game bugs out somehow. Whether itís the game crashing, me getting stuck in a room I canít escape or achievements not unlocking, there is always some kind of bug wreaking havoc. Think Iím gonna just shelve this till itís been patched a few more times.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Gaming > Xbox > Xbox Series X