Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Netherlands Japan Mexico
The Day the Earth Caught Fire (Blu-ray)
$19.99
6 hrs ago
Game of Thrones: The Complete Collection 4K (Blu-ray)
$209.99

Killing Eve: Season Three (Blu-ray)
$19.99

Marriage Story (Blu-ray)
$22.97

King Kong 4K (Blu-ray)
$11.26

Terrified (Blu-ray)
$14.59

The Complete Lenzi/Baker Giallo Collection (Blu-ray)
$82.28

Birds of Prey (And the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn) (Blu-ray)
$14.99
10 hrs ago
Fail Safe (Blu-ray)
$22.97
7 hrs ago
Bamboozled (Blu-ray)
$22.97

Jonny Quest: The Complete Original Series (Blu-ray)
$17.70
10 hrs ago
Little Women (Blu-ray)
$13.70

What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Blu-ray > Blu-ray Technology and Future Technology

Old Today, 10:13 PM   #25121
Blu-ray Knight

Sep 2011
The Shady Rest Hotel

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAV View Post
Is that a dare?

Remember recently
No, it is not a dare. Just an observation.

As for what you quoted from him, there is no end to such examples of his deliberate provocations. He has been getting away with this for over 5 years.
Thanks given by:
Steedeel (Today)
Old Today, 10:15 PM   #25122
Blu-ray Archduke

Apr 2011
England

Nah, just leave it. None of us go blabbing to the mods, itís a secret code (not so secret now)
Old Today, 10:19 PM   #25123
Blu-ray Knight

Sep 2011
The Shady Rest Hotel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steedeel View Post
Nah, just leave it. None of us go blabbing to the mods, itís a secret code (not so secret now)
It would be like turning in a "special" member of the family, wouldn't it?
Thanks given by:
Steedeel (Today)
Old Today, 10:29 PM   #25124
Blu-ray Archduke

Apr 2011
England

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vilya View Post
It would be like turning in a "special" member of the family, wouldn't it?
Sure would!
Old Today, 10:32 PM   #25125
Blu-ray Guru

Apr 2009
ST George, Utah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynamo of Eternia View Post
While it seemed relatively obvious that he has been retired for some time, I didn't realize it was THAT long ago.

My point is that given when he retired, and it being a time before "everyone" had internet (let alone high-speed internet... back then dial up was the standard), his work experience seems to be even far less relevant to these discussions than what seemed to be the case (which already wasn't particularly relevant, and has just fed into a lot of his nonsense anyway).

His comments here are such a farce that it would be hilarious if it wasn't so pathetically sad. It amazes me that he hasn't faced any major suspension or banning to date given his level of trolling. Other people have been banned on these forums for IMO comparatively lesser transgressions.
So what are you trying to say Dynamo, that I Retired before Internet was a thing. It has been a while, but I saw Internet and home computers come in. I worked at PacBell in the Bay Area, and I had worked my way up from running jumpers in a CO to a Service Manager working with Marketing tying the Silicon Valley Networks that formed part of the Internet.

We were rolling out DSL then, and required to have Internet access and I started to build my own Computer Workstations. I was Telecommuting way back then, and thought it would become popular but it took a while. I use to access all my Systems to do trouble shooting and pull up drawings. So yes, I thought most people had Internet access. Like you said most people didn't, because when I moved to Palm Desert, CA in 2000 this new Community that grew to 5000 homes only had Dial-up. We changed that with a group of guys I worked with, got TW Cable then Verizon FiOS.

You guys know that I prefer Digital Streaming, and this Thread has scared away all the other Digital guys and left the ones that prefer Physical. As Vilya pointed out I use to be insensitive with my Postings, he dug up some from years past. Up until recently I was doing pretty good, but then I Posted a negative about Disc and a Moderator caught it. I deleted it, and I apologies if I offended anyone. This Thread has taken a life of it's own, and I enjoy reading and Posting and I will try to keep it within the Rules.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Blu-ray > Blu-ray Technology and Future Technology