Best Blu-ray Movie Deals


Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Netherlands Japan Mexico
Flash Gordon 4K (Blu-ray)
$19.99
 
Birds of Prey (And the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn) 4K (Blu-ray)
$19.99
53 min ago
Birds of Prey (And the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn) (Blu-ray)
$14.99
53 min ago
Weathering with You (Blu-ray)
$22.99
22 hrs ago
Léon: The Professional 4K (Blu-ray)
$14.99
14 hrs ago
Onward 4K (Blu-ray)
$25.00
3 hrs ago
Why the Hell Are You Here, Teacher!?: Complete Collection (Blu-ray)
$24.99
 
Scarface 4K (Blu-ray)
$11.99
1 hr ago
Mortal Kombat Legends: Scorpion's Revenge (Blu-ray)
$9.99
1 hr ago
The Gentlemen 4K (Blu-ray)
$19.99
 
Titans: The Complete Second Season (Blu-ray)
$14.99
53 min ago
The Invisible Man: Complete Legacy Collection (Blu-ray)
$14.99
 
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out


Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Movies


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-05-2020, 11:31 AM   #1441
J999 J999 is offline
Active Member
 
Jun 2017
Canada
251
277
91
52
Default

Snyder saying he's never even watched the theatrical cut makes me doubt he'll use any of the Whedon scenes unless absolutely necessary, and pretty much says what he thought of the reshoots, whether he was involved in them or not.

Last edited by J999; 06-05-2020 at 11:38 AM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2020, 01:32 PM   #1442
captveg captveg is offline
Blu-ray Knight
 
captveg's Avatar
 
Feb 2008
135
1467
378
1
Default

Dude, I know what ADR is.

You can believe whatever you want to believe.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2020, 02:06 PM   #1443
chip75 chip75 is offline
Blu-ray Archduke
 
chip75's Avatar
 
Oct 2010
Wales
50
2443
2105
8
Default

Automatic Darkseid Replacement?
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2020, 02:20 PM   #1444
mwynn mwynn is offline
Blu-ray Champion
 
mwynn's Avatar
 
Mar 2008
329
Default

  Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2020, 03:56 PM   #1445
Foggy Foggy is offline
Blu-ray Grand Duke
 
Foggy's Avatar
 
Dec 2008
UK
1990
Default

Adam Driver’s Russophobia?
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2020, 11:37 PM   #1446
bryanr1213 bryanr1213 is offline
Senior Member
 
May 2010
Clarksville, Tennessee
40
20
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by J999 View Post
Snyder saying he's never even watched the theatrical cut makes me doubt he'll use any of the Whedon scenes unless absolutely necessary, and pretty much says what he thought of the reshoots, whether he was involved in them or not.
I feel like that may be out of bitterness from being let go.
  Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 01:07 AM   #1447
RalphoR RalphoR is offline
Blu-ray Baron
 
RalphoR's Avatar
 
Oct 2013
The Forbidden Valley of NE Ohio
12
Default

I find it hard to believe he didn't watch any of the theatrical Justice League but I'm pretty sure he won't use any of Whedon's cuts. Whatever we get it will be all Snyder-vision.
  Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 01:38 AM   #1448
NARMAK NARMAK is offline
Blu-ray Baron
 
NARMAK's Avatar
 
Feb 2007
United Kingdom
137
18
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryanr1213 View Post
I feel like that may be out of bitterness from being let go.
Or also initially that it all is a result of execs not having the decency to delay the production and allow him time to grieve and then finish the product they tasked him with. Going so far as to spend a ton more money to finish a version he wasn't really on board for.

The bottom line is that Zack has a final chance almost as if he has hindsight to make a movie he truly would have but i hope kind of makes his own version first and then also if maybe he's up for it, watch the Josstice League that got out out and know what crap didn't resonate with fans or the story and make sure to stick with his ultimate vision or adopt it a little.

Like for example, the rumour is that the Snyder Cut would have Silas die hut in the Josstice League he lived and is with his old man at the end. That could have helped factor into a future Cyborg solo movie and imo having an emotional anchor and support from his father. Hell, the Josstice League was happy to show us that as a focal point for Barry Allen, why not keep that for Victor?

The only problem is that the way they seem to have shot the original Snyder scenes he's a goner and they'd need to re-film that or digitally alter it so Silas is saved.
  Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 01:45 AM   #1449
bryanr1213 bryanr1213 is offline
Senior Member
 
May 2010
Clarksville, Tennessee
40
20
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NARMAK View Post
Or also initially that it all is a result of execs not having the decency to delay the production and allow him time to grieve and then finish the product they tasked him with. Going so far as to spend a ton more money to finish a version he wasn't really on board for.

The bottom line is that Zack has a final chance almost as if he has hindsight to make a movie he truly would have but i hope kind of makes his own version first and then also if maybe he's up for it, watch the Josstice League that got out out and know what crap didn't resonate with fans or the story and make sure to stick with his ultimate vision or adopt it a little.

Like for example, the rumour is that the Snyder Cut would have Silas die hut in the Josstice League he lived and is with his old man at the end. That could have helped factor into a future Cyborg solo movie and imo having an emotional anchor and support from his father. Hell, the Josstice League was happy to show us that as a focal point for Barry Allen, why not keep that for Victor?

The only problem is that the way they seem to have shot the original Snyder scenes he's a goner and they'd need to re-film that or digitally alter it so Silas is saved.
Snyder was 90 percent done so maybe it was already filmed, like I keep saying currently no reshoots are planned, so what he filmed is what he has for this version ,hes allowed to do visual effects and record new audio but you aint gonna get a full set with all the actors.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
JayTL (Yesterday)
Old Yesterday, 05:05 AM   #1450
captveg captveg is offline
Blu-ray Knight
 
captveg's Avatar
 
Feb 2008
135
1467
378
1
Default

Any Cyborg movie/series that gets made will be following up on Snyder's Justice League with Silas being dead.

ZSJL is gonna be the official continuity for the DCEU (to the extent they are concerned with continuity).
  Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:30 AM   #1451
bryanr1213 bryanr1213 is offline
Senior Member
 
May 2010
Clarksville, Tennessee
40
20
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by captveg View Post
Any Cyborg movie/series that gets made will be following up on Snyder's Justice League with Silas being dead.

ZSJL is gonna be the official continuity for the DCEU (to the extent they are concerned with continuity).
He also wants to kill off lois so I hope he rethinks his stragegy because that will go over about as well as killing jimmy olson.
  Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:45 AM   #1452
captveg captveg is offline
Blu-ray Knight
 
captveg's Avatar
 
Feb 2008
135
1467
378
1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryanr1213 View Post
He also wants to kill off lois so I hope he rethinks his stragegy because that will go over about as well as killing jimmy olson.
She was gonna die leading to Darkseid controlled Superman and the Knightmare in JL2, which would be reversed by the Flash turning back time with her being saved instead in JL3. It's not something that was part of JL1.

If they are able to make Snyder's JL2/3 it should be kept, because it's part of the planned story and isn't a permanent occurrance.
  Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:08 AM   #1453
bryanr1213 bryanr1213 is offline
Senior Member
 
May 2010
Clarksville, Tennessee
40
20
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by captveg View Post
She was gonna die leading to Darkseid controlled Superman and the Knightmare in JL2, which would be reversed by the Flash turning back time with her being saved instead in JL3. It's not something that was part of JL1.

If they are able to make Snyder's JL2/3 it should be kept, because it's part of the planned story and isn't a permanent occurrance.
Honestly I dont see if happening, maybe in a tv show type format like agent of shield but I dont see them wanting to do a justice league 2 and 3 from what I read they feel like infinity war and endgame to me.
  Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:37 PM   #1454
captveg captveg is offline
Blu-ray Knight
 
captveg's Avatar
 
Feb 2008
135
1467
378
1
Default

Thanos was a ripoff of Darkseid originally, so that's somewhat inevitable.

If it was still a theatrical release then sure, the similarities would be more of a problem. But HBO Max makes that less of a concern. On streaming they don't have to cater to the ignorant to the same degree. No, the main hurdle for HBO Max for a JL2/3 is the cast payroll.
  Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:49 PM   #1455
Casval Casval is offline
Power Member
 
Casval's Avatar
 
Jun 2012
Default



https://twitter.com/ray8fisher/statu...90792499630080
  Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:07 PM   #1456
Creed Creed is offline
Blu-ray Archduke
 
Creed's Avatar
 
Dec 2015
Christ Church, Barbados
12
85
64
33
1
2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casval View Post
Such a great image. I remember Zack posting this on Vero.

We finally get to see the heart of Justice League!
  Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:42 PM   #1457
stormdrain stormdrain is offline
Member
 
stormdrain's Avatar
 
Dec 2016
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creed View Post
Such a great image. I remember Zack posting this on Vero.

We finally get to see the heart of Justice League!
Funny thing is that it's basically a raw VFX plate



  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
Creed (Today)
Reply
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Movies


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:15 AM.