Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Netherlands Japan Mexico
Flash Gordon 4K (Blu-ray)
$19.99

Birds of Prey (And the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn) 4K (Blu-ray)
$19.99
53 min ago
Birds of Prey (And the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn) (Blu-ray)
$14.99
53 min ago
Weathering with You (Blu-ray)
$22.99
22 hrs ago
Léon: The Professional 4K (Blu-ray)
$14.99
14 hrs ago
Onward 4K (Blu-ray)
$25.00
3 hrs ago
Why the Hell Are You Here, Teacher!?: Complete Collection (Blu-ray)
$24.99

Scarface 4K (Blu-ray)
$11.99
1 hr ago
Mortal Kombat Legends: Scorpion's Revenge (Blu-ray)
$9.99
1 hr ago
The Gentlemen 4K (Blu-ray)
$19.99

Titans: The Complete Second Season (Blu-ray)
$14.99
53 min ago
The Invisible Man: Complete Legacy Collection (Blu-ray)
$14.99

What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Movies

Old 06-05-2020, 11:31 AM   #1441

Jun 2017
Canada

Snyder saying he's never even watched the theatrical cut makes me doubt he'll use any of the Whedon scenes unless absolutely necessary, and pretty much says what he thought of the reshoots, whether he was involved in them or not.

Last edited by J999; 06-05-2020 at 11:38 AM.
Old 06-05-2020, 01:32 PM   #1442
Blu-ray Knight

Feb 2008

Dude, I know what ADR is.

You can believe whatever you want to believe.
Old 06-05-2020, 02:06 PM   #1443
Blu-ray Archduke

Oct 2010
Wales

Automatic Darkseid Replacement?
Old 06-05-2020, 02:20 PM   #1444
Blu-ray Champion

Mar 2008

Old 06-05-2020, 03:56 PM   #1445
Blu-ray Grand Duke

Dec 2008
UK

Adam Driver’s Russophobia?
Old 06-05-2020, 11:37 PM   #1446

May 2010
Clarksville, Tennessee

Quote:
Originally Posted by J999 View Post
Snyder saying he's never even watched the theatrical cut makes me doubt he'll use any of the Whedon scenes unless absolutely necessary, and pretty much says what he thought of the reshoots, whether he was involved in them or not.
I feel like that may be out of bitterness from being let go.
Old Yesterday, 01:07 AM   #1447
Blu-ray Baron

Oct 2013
The Forbidden Valley of NE Ohio

I find it hard to believe he didn't watch any of the theatrical Justice League but I'm pretty sure he won't use any of Whedon's cuts. Whatever we get it will be all Snyder-vision.
Old Yesterday, 01:38 AM   #1448
Blu-ray Baron

Feb 2007
United Kingdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryanr1213 View Post
I feel like that may be out of bitterness from being let go.
Or also initially that it all is a result of execs not having the decency to delay the production and allow him time to grieve and then finish the product they tasked him with. Going so far as to spend a ton more money to finish a version he wasn't really on board for.

The bottom line is that Zack has a final chance almost as if he has hindsight to make a movie he truly would have but i hope kind of makes his own version first and then also if maybe he's up for it, watch the Josstice League that got out out and know what crap didn't resonate with fans or the story and make sure to stick with his ultimate vision or adopt it a little.

Like for example, the rumour is that the Snyder Cut would have Silas die hut in the Josstice League he lived and is with his old man at the end. That could have helped factor into a future Cyborg solo movie and imo having an emotional anchor and support from his father. Hell, the Josstice League was happy to show us that as a focal point for Barry Allen, why not keep that for Victor?

The only problem is that the way they seem to have shot the original Snyder scenes he's a goner and they'd need to re-film that or digitally alter it so Silas is saved.
Old Yesterday, 01:45 AM   #1449

May 2010
Clarksville, Tennessee

Quote:
Originally Posted by NARMAK View Post
Or also initially that it all is a result of execs not having the decency to delay the production and allow him time to grieve and then finish the product they tasked him with. Going so far as to spend a ton more money to finish a version he wasn't really on board for.

The bottom line is that Zack has a final chance almost as if he has hindsight to make a movie he truly would have but i hope kind of makes his own version first and then also if maybe he's up for it, watch the Josstice League that got out out and know what crap didn't resonate with fans or the story and make sure to stick with his ultimate vision or adopt it a little.

Like for example, the rumour is that the Snyder Cut would have Silas die hut in the Josstice League he lived and is with his old man at the end. That could have helped factor into a future Cyborg solo movie and imo having an emotional anchor and support from his father. Hell, the Josstice League was happy to show us that as a focal point for Barry Allen, why not keep that for Victor?

The only problem is that the way they seem to have shot the original Snyder scenes he's a goner and they'd need to re-film that or digitally alter it so Silas is saved.
Snyder was 90 percent done so maybe it was already filmed, like I keep saying currently no reshoots are planned, so what he filmed is what he has for this version ,hes allowed to do visual effects and record new audio but you aint gonna get a full set with all the actors.
Thanks given by:
JayTL (Yesterday)
Old Yesterday, 05:05 AM   #1450
Blu-ray Knight

Feb 2008

Any Cyborg movie/series that gets made will be following up on Snyder's Justice League with Silas being dead.

ZSJL is gonna be the official continuity for the DCEU (to the extent they are concerned with continuity).
Old Yesterday, 05:30 AM   #1451

May 2010
Clarksville, Tennessee

Quote:
Originally Posted by captveg View Post
Any Cyborg movie/series that gets made will be following up on Snyder's Justice League with Silas being dead.

ZSJL is gonna be the official continuity for the DCEU (to the extent they are concerned with continuity).
He also wants to kill off lois so I hope he rethinks his stragegy because that will go over about as well as killing jimmy olson.
Old Yesterday, 06:45 AM   #1452
Blu-ray Knight

Feb 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryanr1213 View Post
He also wants to kill off lois so I hope he rethinks his stragegy because that will go over about as well as killing jimmy olson.
She was gonna die leading to Darkseid controlled Superman and the Knightmare in JL2, which would be reversed by the Flash turning back time with her being saved instead in JL3. It's not something that was part of JL1.

If they are able to make Snyder's JL2/3 it should be kept, because it's part of the planned story and isn't a permanent occurrance.
Old Yesterday, 07:08 AM   #1453

May 2010
Clarksville, Tennessee

Quote:
Originally Posted by captveg View Post
She was gonna die leading to Darkseid controlled Superman and the Knightmare in JL2, which would be reversed by the Flash turning back time with her being saved instead in JL3. It's not something that was part of JL1.

If they are able to make Snyder's JL2/3 it should be kept, because it's part of the planned story and isn't a permanent occurrance.
Honestly I dont see if happening, maybe in a tv show type format like agent of shield but I dont see them wanting to do a justice league 2 and 3 from what I read they feel like infinity war and endgame to me.
Old Yesterday, 05:37 PM   #1454
Blu-ray Knight

Feb 2008

Thanos was a ripoff of Darkseid originally, so that's somewhat inevitable.

If it was still a theatrical release then sure, the similarities would be more of a problem. But HBO Max makes that less of a concern. On streaming they don't have to cater to the ignorant to the same degree. No, the main hurdle for HBO Max for a JL2/3 is the cast payroll.
Old Yesterday, 10:49 PM   #1455
Power Member

Jun 2012

https://twitter.com/ray8fisher/statu...90792499630080
Old Yesterday, 11:07 PM   #1456
Blu-ray Archduke

Dec 2015
Christ Church, Barbados

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casval View Post
Such a great image. I remember Zack posting this on Vero.

We finally get to see the heart of Justice League!
Old Yesterday, 11:42 PM   #1457

Dec 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creed View Post
Such a great image. I remember Zack posting this on Vero.

We finally get to see the heart of Justice League!
Funny thing is that it's basically a raw VFX plate

Thanks given by:
Creed (Today)
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Movies