Best Nintendo Switch Game Deals


Best Nintendo Switch Game Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Netherlands Japan Mexico
Disgaea 6 (Switch)
$18.99
 
Death's Door (Switch)
$19.99
 
Lego Brawls (Switch)
$19.99
15 hrs ago
World War Z (Switch)
$19.93
 
Kamiwaza: Way of the Thief (Switch)
$28.99
 
Dragon Quest Treasures (Switch)
$49.99
 
Pokemon Violet (Switch)
$54.93
1 day ago
Oddworld (Switch)
$24.99
 
PAC-MAN World Re-PAC (Switch)
$19.99
 
Airoheart (Switch)
$34.15
 
Lego Jurassic World (Switch)
$19.99
 
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle R (Switch)
$29.99
 
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out


Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Gaming > Nintendo > Nintendo Switch

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-08-2022, 04:28 PM   #121
Diesel Diesel is offline
Blu-ray Archduke
 
Diesel's Avatar
 
Jan 2009
-
-
-
-
31
10
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TecmoZack View Post
Been wanting to dive into this franchise.

Can I start with 3 or should I play from the beginning?
You can start with 1, 2 or 3 and still enjoy the games and not be lost at all (I started with 2). But having played the prior ones does give a better appreciation for some elements of the subsequent games.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
TecmoZack (10-09-2022)
Old 10-08-2022, 05:15 PM   #122
RevolverOcelScott RevolverOcelScott is offline
Blu-ray Guru
 
RevolverOcelScott's Avatar
 
Jul 2020
396
1201
47
5
Default

Just beat it yesterday. 130 hours. Still have a lot of post game to do, loving every minute.

Definitely GOTY.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
Diesel (10-08-2022), InuYashaCrusade (10-08-2022)
Old 10-09-2022, 09:52 PM   #123
TecmoZack TecmoZack is offline
Senior Member
 
TecmoZack's Avatar
 
Apr 2019
Texas
62
206
12
Send a message via Yahoo to TecmoZack
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel View Post
You can start with 1, 2 or 3 and still enjoy the games and not be lost at all (I started with 2). But having played the prior ones does give a better appreciation for some elements of the subsequent games.
Excellent!
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2022, 08:57 PM   #124
jimidini jimidini is offline
Blu-ray Guru
 
jimidini's Avatar
 
Sep 2012
21
2061
427
7
3
Default

Heads-up: if anyone missed the Xenoblade 3 Collector's Edition, you can get them semi-cheapish from Japan for around 43 up to 48 quid each, which is only a bit more expensive than for what they are originally sold as.

You can't get them from the Japanese My Nintendo store, because Nintendo blacklisted all parcel proxy services.

Note: the artbook included has a bit of text in Japanese and the Collectors box itself says "Xenoblade 3" not "Xenoblade Chronicles 3".
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2022, 05:36 AM   #125
Odius Odius is offline
Active Member
 
Dec 2010
Phoenix, AZ
7
Default

If anyone has the NA limited edition for sale, please PM. Does not matter if itís open or comes with the game.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2022, 02:59 PM   #126
InuYashaCrusade InuYashaCrusade is offline
Blu-ray Prince
 
InuYashaCrusade's Avatar
 
Jun 2013
-
-
17
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimidini View Post
Heads-up: if anyone missed the Xenoblade 3 Collector's Edition, you can get them semi-cheapish from Japan for around 43 up to 48 quid each, which is only a bit more expensive than for what they are originally sold as.

You can't get them from the Japanese My Nintendo store, because Nintendo blacklisted all parcel proxy services.

Note: the artbook included has a bit of text in Japanese and the Collectors box itself says "Xenoblade 3" not "Xenoblade Chronicles 3".
I was considering buying one from eBay but the artbook being in Japanese was a deal breaker.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2022, 01:58 AM   #127
jimidini jimidini is offline
Blu-ray Guru
 
jimidini's Avatar
 
Sep 2012
21
2061
427
7
3
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by InuYashaCrusade View Post
I was considering buying one from eBay but the artbook being in Japanese was a deal breaker.
It's not so bad, it's just a bit of text, nothing major.
https://rascal.pl/en/games/collector...o-switch-2022/
Quote:
At the very bottom is an artbook in an identical format to the one included in the Xenoblade 2 collector’s edition. Noteworthy is the fact that all names and lettering were written, using the Latin alphabet. The best thing is the fact that the original names were used, and not those substituted in the English dubbing (and there were plenty of them, as I wrote about in the review linked above)
I even just got a 3rd one for 7000 Yen.

My European one arrived today. I'm keeping the art book sealed. The box is lovely and it came in one piece.

The Japanese CE's weight is 1.72 kilos.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2022, 03:31 AM   #128
Diesel Diesel is offline
Blu-ray Archduke
 
Diesel's Avatar
 
Jan 2009
-
-
-
-
31
10
Default

This losing out on best score/music for the Game Awards is insane.
  Reply With Quote
Reply
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Gaming > Nintendo > Nintendo Switch


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:40 AM.