Best Blu-ray Movie Deals


Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Netherlands Japan Mexico
Independence Day: Resurgence 4K (Blu-ray)
$8.99
2 hrs ago
Strike Commando 2 (Blu-ray)
$14.95
7 hrs ago
Rambo III 4K (Blu-ray)
$7.50
19 hrs ago
The Women in Cages Collection (Blu-ray)
$23.99
16 hrs ago
Baseball (Blu-ray)
$64.99
1 hr ago
Citizen Kane (Blu-ray)
$9.99
3 hrs ago
Nobody 4K (Blu-ray)
$27.96
 
Indiana Jones 4-Movie Collection (Blu-ray)
$29.96
 
The Lord of the Rings: The Motion Picture Trilogy 4K (Blu-ray)
$70.97
 
Dune 4K (Blu-ray)
$43.99
 
The Hunt for Red October 4K (Blu-ray)
$23.74
5 hrs ago
The Adventures of Baron Munchausen (Blu-ray)
$6.99
2 hrs ago
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out


Image from: Life of Pi (2012)
Old 11-13-2014, 03:14 AM   #1
Scarface32 Scarface32 is offline
Blu-ray Baron
 
Scarface32's Avatar
 
Oct 2012
New York
6
1096
335
4
3
Default The mysterious Scarface32

Ask me anything within reason, and I'll respond

I'm listening to this while I wait for questions.


Last edited by Scarface32; 11-13-2014 at 11:07 AM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2014, 05:46 PM   #2
Johnny Vinyl Johnny Vinyl is offline
Moderator
 
Johnny Vinyl's Avatar
 
Jul 2007
At the crossroad of Analogue Dr & 2CH Ave
19
205
7
3
8
Default

What makes you so mysterious?
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2014, 05:56 PM   #3
Scarface32 Scarface32 is offline
Blu-ray Baron
 
Scarface32's Avatar
 
Oct 2012
New York
6
1096
335
4
3
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Vinyl View Post
What makes you so mysterious?
I tend to makeup names when people in real life ask me what my name is. For 25 years, before I started cutting my own hair, my regulator barber didn't even know my real name. The hard part is remembering what names I told which people.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2014, 05:58 PM   #4
Johnny Vinyl Johnny Vinyl is offline
Moderator
 
Johnny Vinyl's Avatar
 
Jul 2007
At the crossroad of Analogue Dr & 2CH Ave
19
205
7
3
8
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarface32 View Post
I tend to makeup names when people in real life ask me what my name is. For 25 years, before I started cutting my own hair, my regulator barber didn't even know my real name. The hard part is remembering what names I told which people.
Any reason behind that?
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2014, 06:03 PM   #5
Scarface32 Scarface32 is offline
Blu-ray Baron
 
Scarface32's Avatar
 
Oct 2012
New York
6
1096
335
4
3
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Vinyl View Post
Any reason behind that?
I like being anonymous. Plus it's harder to be hurt if you never let anyone get close. I made that mistake once, I went against my own precaution and let somene get close. I'll never let that happen again.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2014, 06:07 PM   #6
Johnny Vinyl Johnny Vinyl is offline
Moderator
 
Johnny Vinyl's Avatar
 
Jul 2007
At the crossroad of Analogue Dr & 2CH Ave
19
205
7
3
8
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarface32 View Post
I like being anonymous. Plus it's harder to be hurt if you never let anyone get close. I made that mistake once, I went against my own precaution and let somene get close. I'll never let that happen again.
True, but its a recipe for being alone your whole life as well. It'd rather risk getting hurt.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
Billy13 (11-14-2014)
Old 11-13-2014, 06:01 PM   #7
OI8T12 OI8T12 is offline
Blu-ray Archduke
 
OI8T12's Avatar
 
Aug 2013
Boston,MA.
156
1087
466
23
234
180
41
275
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarface32 View Post
I tend to makeup names when people in real life ask me what my name is. For 25 years, before I started cutting my own hair, my regulator barber didn't even know my real name. The hard part is remembering what names I told which people.
Wouldn't that make you a liar?
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
Billy13 (11-14-2014)
Old 11-13-2014, 06:04 PM   #8
Scarface32 Scarface32 is offline
Blu-ray Baron
 
Scarface32's Avatar
 
Oct 2012
New York
6
1096
335
4
3
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OI8T12 View Post
Wouldn't that make you a liar?
I prefer to call it cautious.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2015, 04:51 PM   #9
Scarface32 Scarface32 is offline
Blu-ray Baron
 
Scarface32's Avatar
 
Oct 2012
New York
6
1096
335
4
3
Default

Has anyone heard of the groundhogs tongue twister before?

Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (62.6 KB, 82 views)
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2015, 01:40 AM   #10
Cat III Cat III is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
Cat III's Avatar
 
Aug 2011
USA
3
317
168
32
6
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarface32 View Post
Has anyone heard of the groundhogs tongue twister before?

[Show spoiler]
Nope, but my little brother once came up with this tongue twister, "Karl Malone ate carmel alone." Go ahead try it. It's harder than it looks.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2015, 08:42 AM   #11
Gold Ranger Gold Ranger is offline
Banned
 
Jan 2011
Somewhere else now.
4
128
Send a message via Skype™ to Gold Ranger
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat III View Post
Nope, but my little brother once came up with this tongue twister, "Karl Malone ate carmel alone." Go ahead try it. It's harder than it looks.
What is carmel?
Did you Camel?
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2015, 09:52 AM   #12
Cat III Cat III is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
Cat III's Avatar
 
Aug 2011
USA
3
317
168
32
6
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gold Ranger View Post
What is carmel?
Did you Camel?
Caramel. I misspelled it to make it clear to pronounce it one way rather than the other. Pronouncing it wrong ruins the tongue twister.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2015, 10:24 AM   #13
Gold Ranger Gold Ranger is offline
Banned
 
Jan 2011
Somewhere else now.
4
128
Send a message via Skype™ to Gold Ranger
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat III View Post
Caramel. I misspelled it to make it clear to pronounce it one way rather than the other. Pronouncing it wrong ruins the tongue twister.
Caramel is the correct way to pronounces it though.....
I'm so confused...
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 01:53 AM   #14
Scarface32 Scarface32 is offline
Blu-ray Baron
 
Scarface32's Avatar
 
Oct 2012
New York
6
1096
335
4
3
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmpathdude View Post
Why are you mysterious?
Look below

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Vinyl View Post
What makes you so mysterious?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarface32 View Post
I tend to makeup names when people in real life ask me what my name is. For 25 years, before I started cutting my own hair, my regulator barber didn't even know my real name. The hard part is remembering what names I told which people.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 02:08 AM   #15
nmpathdude nmpathdude is offline
Special Member
 
nmpathdude's Avatar
 
Mar 2015
Earth
31
3
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarface32 View Post
Look below
Below I looked and how do you know what we know is what we should know? How do you know if prime number or what we so called prime number exist at all? How do we know electrons are real? How do we know the entire universe did not just come into existence an hour ago?

Lol
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 02:38 AM   #16
Scarface32 Scarface32 is offline
Blu-ray Baron
 
Scarface32's Avatar
 
Oct 2012
New York
6
1096
335
4
3
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmpathdude View Post
Below I looked and how do you know what we know is what we should know? How do you know if prime number or what we so called prime number exist at all? How do we know electrons are real? How do we know the entire universe did not just come into existence an hour ago?

Lol
As we know, there are known knowns; there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns the ones we don't know we don't know.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 03:10 AM   #17
Evil Evil is offline
Contributor
 
Evil's Avatar
 
Jun 2012
USA 🦅
5
-
-
-
-
-
101
107
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarface32 View Post
Let me guess, God is a spiteful a-hole in that movie?

I haven seen it (or heard of it) before.
Pretty much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarface32 View Post
As we know, there are known knowns; there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns – the ones we don't know we don't know.
Is this an unknown unknown? There are several unknowns and I'm just wondering if this is an unknown unknown.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2015, 03:22 AM   #18
Scarface32 Scarface32 is offline
Blu-ray Baron
 
Scarface32's Avatar
 
Oct 2012
New York
6
1096
335
4
3
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil View Post
Is this an unknown unknown? There are several unknowns and I'm just wondering if this is an unknown unknown.
It could be, if it's an unknown unknown, then I don't know that I don't know it.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2016, 08:58 AM   #19
Evil Evil is offline
Contributor
 
Evil's Avatar
 
Jun 2012
USA 🦅
5
-
-
-
-
-
101
107
Default

I picked that movie up on DVD recently. Haven't had a chance to check it out yet though.
  Reply With Quote
Reply
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Entertainment > General Chat > Member Personal Pages


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:10 AM.