Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Japan Mexico
Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens 4K (Blu-ray)
$29.99
13 hrs ago
Rogue One: A Star Wars Story 4K (Blu-ray)
$29.99
22 hrs ago
Star Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope 4K (Blu-ray)
$29.99
16 hrs ago
The Rising of the Shield Hero: Season One, Part Two (Blu-ray)
$49.99
22 hrs ago
Idle Hands (Blu-ray)
$24.96
23 hrs ago
Birds of Prey (And the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn) 4K (Blu-ray)
$29.99

D-Day: Normandy 1944 4K (Blu-ray)
$22.96

Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark (Blu-ray)
$12.96
19 hrs ago
Little Women (Blu-ray)
$19.95

1917 4K (Blu-ray)
$29.99

Color Out of Space 4K (Blu-ray)
$17.99

Uncut Gems (Blu-ray)
$19.99

What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Blu-ray > Blu-ray Players and Recorders

Old Yesterday, 06:34 AM   #801

Oct 2019

the 'refurbished' region free sony s1700 from 220's ebay store arrived today. works great. came in the original box, which was a little beat up, but the player, remote and components were in perfect condition. very pleased so far
Old Today, 01:48 AM   #802
Blu-ray Guru

Sep 2014
Ruggsville County

I finally want to make the plunge into being region free. Are there any good blu-ray players out there in the $50-$100 range? I'm not looking for anything spectacular, I just wanna watch region B discs. The main one I'm looking at rignt now is this one since it's been brought up in the thread a bunch lately: https://www.ebay.com/itm/SONY-BDP-S1...B/232556431648 but if there are ones cheaper than that out there that are good then I'd probably go with one of those.
Old Today, 02:04 AM   #803
Blu-ray Ninja

Jul 2010
Charlotte, NC
-
-
-
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by FilmKoala View Post
I finally want to make the plunge into being region free. Are there any good blu-ray players out there in the $50-$100 range? I'm not looking for anything spectacular, I just wanna watch region B discs. The main one I'm looking at rignt now is this one since it's been brought up in the thread a bunch lately: https://www.ebay.com/itm/SONY-BDP-S1...B/232556431648 but if there are ones cheaper than that out there that are good then I'd probably go with one of those.
None significant cheaper than that refurb item. The only items I know that were cheaper aren't available anymore and most certainly was less sturdy-- the old Seiki SR4KP1 that was as little as $30-50

If you don't need WiFi or 3D capability, the little Sony is hard to beat. I think I've seen some LG or Samsung about the same or a little cheaper, but I'm not a big fan of either brand of player.

It's possible you could get a very basic Region B dedicated player a little cheaper or certainly a decent used player for less.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Blu-ray > Blu-ray Players and Recorders