Best 4K Blu-ray Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Japan
Avengers: Endgame 4K (Blu-ray)
$24.96
6 hrs ago
50 Years of Planet of the Apes: 9-Movie Collection (Blu-ray)
$34.99
 
John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum 4K (Blu-ray)
$24.96
 
How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World 4K (Blu-ray)
$16.99
 
Scarface 4K (Blu-ray)
$25.64
 
Interstellar 4K (Blu-ray)
$15.30
 
Godzilla: King of the Monsters 4K (Blu-ray)
$29.99
 
Jurassic Park Collection 4K (Blu-ray)
$40.00
 
Captain Marvel 4K (Blu-ray)
$24.96
 
Spider-Man: Far from Home 4K (Blu-ray)
$29.99
 
Saving Private Ryan 4K (Blu-ray)
$14.99
 
Glass 4K (Blu-ray)
$18.83
 
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out


Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Hot Deals > Movie and TV Deals > 4K Deals


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-27-2019, 09:21 PM   #1
BluMan28 BluMan28 is offline
Blu-ray Guru
 
BluMan28's Avatar
 
Aug 2011
108
595
6
Default Transformers 5-Movie 4K $49.99 at Amazon

https://www.amazon.com/Transformers-...=ATVPDKIKX0DER


Best Buy, Target, Walmart will all price match for those who prefer a retailer.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2019, 09:26 PM   #2
timcat4843 timcat4843 is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
timcat4843's Avatar
 
May 2011
Youngstown, Ohio
38
529
6
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluMan28 View Post
https://www.amazon.com/Transformers-...=ATVPDKIKX0DER


Best Buy, Target, Walmart will all price match for those who prefer a retailer.
Since when did Walmart start price matching again?
The price has now slightly dropped to $47.99.
Wonder if this will be cheaper on BF?
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2019, 04:14 AM   #3
Madman2k Madman2k is offline
Member
 
Madman2k's Avatar
 
Jun 2011
108
2881
189
30
731
8
Default

Lowest price, but still not a good deal considering it doesn't include standard Blu-Ray too.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2019, 07:52 PM   #4
nazopo nazopo is offline
New Member
 
Jul 2019
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madman2k View Post
Lowest price, but still not a good deal considering it doesn't include standard Blu-Ray too.
I know on the front cover it only says, "4K + Digital" but I checked my own copy and everywhere else on the box it says that it is a 10-disc collection. Mine also says "4K + Digital" on the front as well. In the product specs on Amazon, it also states that 10 discs are included. It seems to me be an issue with the packaging not following the normal convention of mentioning the blu-rays on the front packaging.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2019, 08:41 PM   #5
TheZatch TheZatch is online now
Senior Member
 
Mar 2010
Lakewood, Ohio
116
1461
24
104
179
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nazopo View Post
I know on the front cover it only says, "4K + Digital" but I checked my own copy and everywhere else on the box it says that it is a 10-disc collection. Mine also says "4K + Digital" on the front as well. In the product specs on Amazon, it also states that 10 discs are included. It seems to me be an issue with the packaging not following the normal convention of mentioning the blu-rays on the front packaging.
The standard Blus in this set are only special features discs, one for each film. The only way to watch the movies is either with the 4K discs or redeeming the digital copies.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
Madman2k (08-09-2019)
Old 08-09-2019, 08:53 PM   #6
Madman2k Madman2k is offline
Member
 
Madman2k's Avatar
 
Jun 2011
108
2881
189
30
731
8
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheZatch View Post
The standard Blus in this set are only special features discs, one for each film. The only way to watch the movies is either with the 4K discs or redeeming the digital copies.
Thanks. This is helpful. I like having the regular Blus so I can watch on my PC.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
TheZatch (08-09-2019)
Reply
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Hot Deals > Movie and TV Deals > 4K Deals


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:09 AM.