Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Japan
The Great Escape (Blu-ray)
$29.49

Inner Sanctum Mysteries (Blu-ray)
$46.49

Danger: Diabolik (Blu-ray)
$24.96
8 hrs ago
Color Out of Space 4K (Blu-ray)
$17.99

Little Women (Blu-ray)
$19.95

Solid Metal Nightmares: The Films of Shinya Tsukamoto (Blu-ray)
$72.99

Six Moral Tales (Blu-ray)
$72.99

The Vanishing (Blu-ray)
$6.96
1 hr ago
Birds of Prey (And the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn) 4K (Blu-ray)
$29.99

Birds of Prey (And the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn) (Blu-ray)
$24.99

First Reformed (Blu-ray)
$9.99

Code Geass: Lelouch of the Re;surrection (Blu-ray)
$24.99

What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - International > India

Old 07-31-2012, 03:43 PM   #21
Blu-ray Knight

Dec 2010
India

^Kushal, I'll definitely be picking up the Omen BD soon
Old 07-31-2012, 05:58 PM   #22

Oct 2011
india

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenus View Post
^Kushal, I'll definitely be picking up the Omen BD soon
Cool
Old 08-04-2012, 12:39 PM   #23

Oct 2011
india

traded the omen with ravenus nice meeting with you bro

only gladiator 2 disc ,priest 3d can be watched in 2d and13 ghost , all region free . can trade if we can meet personally , buyer has to pay first,will ship once payment shows
Old 08-04-2012, 03:05 PM   #24
Blu-ray Knight

Dec 2010
India

^Same here. Hope you enjoy the film and superb "making of" for The African Queen.
Old 08-04-2012, 03:29 PM   #25

Oct 2011
india

Quote:
^Same here. Hope you enjoy the film and superb "making of" for The African Queen.
watched few mins of movie and pq is damn good. gonna watch whole movie tomo . thanks for the deal
Old 08-08-2012, 08:42 AM   #26
Blu-ray Knight

Dec 2010
India

^Are these unused sealed copies? You're charging full store price for them. Also, assuming you're not a regular retailer, I'd like to know why are these for sale?
Old 08-08-2012, 08:57 AM   #27

Feb 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by tusharp21 View Post
Hi Guys,

I have got some titles for sale/exchange

1. Monsters (UK-Region free) - Rs. 700/-
2. Where the wild things are(Indian - Excel) - Rs. 700/-
3. The Sand Pebbles (Indian - Excel) - Rs. 500/-
4. The Thin Red Line (Indian - Excel) - Rs. 500/-
5. Saving Private Ryan (UK - 2 disc edition - Region Free) - Rs. 900/-
6. The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button(UK-2disc edition-Region Free)- Rs.700/-

Let me know if anyone interested.

Cheers
Buying Monsters...The Sand Pebbles....Savg Pvt Ryan

Last edited by cinefan indian; 08-08-2012 at 09:01 AM.
Old 08-08-2012, 09:57 AM   #28

Feb 2012
Germany

Quote:
Originally Posted by chitra123 View Post
Hi,

i have with me 10 Brand new boxed and Sealed Ayan and Shivaji Blu Rays from Ayngaran do let me know if anybody is interested in buying it.

brand new and sealed and boxed.

will be shipped from UK/Europe by registered post signed for.

send me a private message.

no paypal payments only bank transfer to my UK OR INDIAN BANK ACCOUNT

I am interested in Sivaji BD.. But only Genuine goods.. reasonable price and with paypal...
Old 08-09-2012, 09:33 PM   #29

Jul 2012
London, Manor Park, United Kingdom
Default ENGLISH AND TAMIL Blu Rays

Hi,

I have the following blu rays for sale all from UK.

1. Robin B Hood - Jackie Chan Movie - Rs 700.00

2. Curious Case of Benjamin Button - 2 Disc Edtion - Rs 650.00

3. Valentine day - Rs 550.00

All are Region free and Brand New. Costs Includes postage by Registered post from UK/ Europe.

Chandramukhi Blu Ray for only 22$ Includes Shipping by Registered post Signed for across the world with tracking. 5-7 Days Delivery. Also Avaliable Favourite Hits of Kollywood Vol -1 for the same rate. buy both for 43$ .

For more details email me or send me a private message and i shall respond.
Old 08-10-2012, 06:36 AM   #30

Jun 2012

Quote:
^Are these unused sealed copies? You're charging full store price for them. Also, assuming you're not a regular retailer, I'd like to know why are these for sale?
These are all used...seen once...Some movies I have 2 copies while some I will not be watching anymore..so they are for sale...

Also...it will be really kind if you can let me know which store sells Blu-ray's at these prices...i am looking at some titles at these prices...finding them at high price else where.

Thanks
Old 08-10-2012, 07:18 AM   #31

Oct 2011
india

Quote:
These are all used...seen once...Some movies I have 2 copies while some I will not be watching anymore..so they are for sale...

Also...it will be really kind if you can let me know which store sells Blu-ray's at these prices...i am looking at some titles at these prices...finding them at high price else where.

Thanks
i think he meant to say all excel titles u are selling are on 50 % sale going since 1 month all for 500 each sealed if mrp is 999 . u can check all stores , ezone movies and more , flipkart and infibeam etc etc
Old 08-10-2012, 07:20 AM   #32
Blu-ray Knight

Dec 2010
India

Quote:
1. Monsters (UK-Region free) - Rs. 700/-
2. Where the wild things are(Indian - Excel) - Rs. 700/-
3. The Sand Pebbles (Indian - Excel) - Rs. 500/-
4. The Thin Red Line (Indian - Excel) - Rs. 500/-
5. Saving Private Ryan (UK - 2 disc edition - Region Free) - Rs. 900/-
6. The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button(UK-2disc edition-Region Free)- Rs.700/-
^Quoting Amazon UK prices as of today for brand new copies:
Monsters 7.99GBP = 688 Rs.
Saving Private Ryan 2-disc 7.97GBP = 686 Rs.
Curious Case of... 2-disc 7.75GBP = 668 Rs.
And several of the Indian blu-rays are available brand new either online or in retail stores like eZone and Landmark at 50% off which makes them 500 Rs. each or in Buy 1 Get 1 Free offers, which adds up to the same thing. I know a friend of mine got Thin Red Line brand new for 500 Rs. at Landmark. So yes, you're basically charging brand new prices for used copies.

You should specify which items are sealed and which are used when you put stuff up for sale. Also, please correct me if I'm wrong but the items that you have double copies of are likely stuff you had to ask for a replacement when there was a delay in delivery, and in essence they are an extra free copy for you for which you're expecting full store price.
Old 08-10-2012, 07:43 AM   #33

Jul 2012
India

Quote:

Thanks
No offence mate.

Thin red line : http://www.flipkart.com/thin-red-lin...7-a994f7e20053

Sand pebbles : http://www.flipkart.com/sand-pebbles...4-9d9c0c4c984f

Saving Pvt Ryan and Curious Case must have costed around 10 GBP including shipping individually, if you have bought from amazon UK.

If they are pristine/like new, just lower you price a little bit, you will definitely find a prospective buyer mate.
Old 08-10-2012, 09:37 AM   #34

Jun 2012

Thanks all for giving the links.

The excel copies were bought from Reliance Stores at full price. I had not checked if the prices were reduced. So thanks for bringing that to notice

ravenus: thanks for the effort to list down the prices from amazon.co.uk. But I think you also need to add the shipping cost to the prices you have mentioned. Correct me if I am wrong. The shipping cost for each title is GBP 3.58 which would be approx. Rs. 308/-

And the titles are not free replacement ones. I just have two copies because my bro-in-law is US is sending me the copies of these which he had with him.

And bro it would be better to ask straight how I ended up with two copies rather than making an assumption. Your assumptions may not go down well in some cases as in this case.

crossbow: I have not got these from UK. I have got it locally from some guy in Mumbai who imports it. So might be fair enough that he has added his margin and it has cost me more.
Old 08-10-2012, 09:49 AM   #35
Blu-ray Knight

Dec 2010
India

Quote:
Thanks all for giving the links.
ravenus: thanks for the effort to list down the prices from amazon.co.uk. But I think you also need to add the shipping cost to the prices you have mentioned. Correct me if I am wrong. The shipping cost for each title is GBP 3.58 which would be approx. Rs. 308/-
Hi, yes, Shipping costs are additional but these prices include VAT, which is not applicable for non-UK buyers and is removed before generating the pre-invoice. Typically I have found that for a 25-30GBP order, not more than 3-4GBP TOTAL is added to the estimated cost of the order after shipping is added, so generally per item I would not add more than 1GBP MAX and that is also valid only when you're delivering it to your buyer's house, otherwise you will also have to account for what he has to spend to meet you

It is quite possible that you have paid more for these items, but when you're selling it is a good idea to check all the recent prices and ensure that your buyer feels that he is getting a good deal from you for the item. Especially in the case of used items I would expect at least a 25-30% drop from getting a new item. It has happened to me that I have paid 40$ for a Japanese origin DVD and the same content was later released in the US/UK for a sub-15$ price. Then I cannot expect someone to pay 25-30$ for my used copy even if I paid more.

Sorry if some of the things I said appeared impolite. Like I said you're free to correct me where I have been wrong. I'm sure we will have more interesting deals from you in this thread later.
Old 08-10-2012, 11:03 AM   #36

Jun 2012
Smile

Quote:
Hi, yes, Shipping costs are additional but these prices include VAT, which is not applicable for non-UK buyers and is removed before generating the pre-invoice. Typically I have found that for a 25-30GBP order, not more than 3-4GBP TOTAL is added to the estimated cost of the order after shipping is added, so generally per item I would not add more than 1GBP MAX and that is also valid only when you're delivering it to your buyer's house, otherwise you will also have to account for what he has to spend to meet you

It is quite possible that you have paid more for these items, but when you're selling it is a good idea to check all the recent prices and ensure that your buyer feels that he is getting a good deal from you for the item. Especially in the case of used items I would expect at least a 25-30% drop from getting a new item. It has happened to me that I have paid 40$ for a Japanese origin DVD and the same content was later released in the US/UK for a sub-15$ price. Then I cannot expect someone to pay 25-30$ for my used copy even if I paid more.

Sorry if some of the things I said appeared impolite. Like I said you're free to correct me where I have been wrong. I'm sure we will have more interesting deals from you in this thread later.
Ok ravenus. point taken.

Guys...i know this is a blu-ray forum...but it will be great if somebody could help to suggest a place to list some old dvd's. I have Lost (all seasons separately) on DVD to sell...any suggestions.

Also I have previously listed the collectors edition of Fast & furious (all five movies)(sealed and new) to sell. I am looking for some suitable exchanges. and yes this is not a free replacement item. I have genuinely paid for it but afterwards got the other normal box set which i thought is better for me to keep.
Old 08-10-2012, 11:10 AM   #37

Jun 2012
above the earth...below the sky

Hey. Saw the exchange of messages between tusharp21 and ravenus. I am sorry but couldn’t help commenting.

ravenus – you are an expert member. IMHO you should leave the pricing decision to the seller. Its his blu-rays and he can sell it any price he wants. I don’t think anybody needs your “expert” dissection of what price is the tittle available and what price it should be sold. If somebody feels the price is fair enough he will buy it. It’s a call between the buyer and the seller. And if you not interested in buying then you shouldn’t be commenting. Are you offering the same titles from your collection at 30% lower than the prices you have mentioned?

Also just to bring to your notice that you have calculated the price considering the exchange rate available on some forex website today. Since I assume you are importing from amazon.co.uk you should be aware that the credit card company charges you a higher forex rate than the market rate. Also 3.5% FCY charges to add.

LOL – lastly, the weird assumption of the free replacement disk just shows a typical trait among some guys likely to take advantage of the great customer service of amazon. I am sure most of us importing the blu-rays wouldn’t think of accumulating the free ones in this way. Now I guess everyone knows how you have reached the fig of 175 blu-rays. Btw…for how many have you even asked a refund along with the free replacement?

tusharp21 – bro..i agree with ravenus on the point that you really need to check the current prices before offering. And next time don’t put up the prices in open. Just list the blu-rays and let genuinely interested guy’s PM you. Its just a suggestion. And hey...you are too submissive....you just accepted what ravenus wrote - "point taken" - put down the anchors too fast

Other guys on the forum – sorry for offending anyone. I just thought to express my views and not being judgemental.
Old 08-10-2012, 11:17 AM   #38

Jun 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveblu View Post
Hey. Saw the exchange of messages between tusharp21 and ravenus. I am sorry but couldn’t help commenting.

ravenus – you are an expert member. IMHO you should leave the pricing decision to the seller. Its his blu-rays and he can sell it any price he wants. I don’t think anybody needs your “expert” dissection of what price is the tittle available and what price it should be sold. If somebody feels the price is fair enough he will buy it. It’s a call between the buyer and the seller. And if you not interested in buying then you shouldn’t be commenting. Are you offering the same titles from your collection at 30% lower than the prices you have mentioned?

Also just to bring to your notice that you have calculated the price considering the exchange rate available on some forex website today. Since I assume you are importing from amazon.co.uk you should be aware that the credit card company charges you a higher forex rate than the market rate. Also 3.5% FCY charges to add.

LOL – lastly, the weird assumption of the free replacement disk just shows a typical trait among some guys likely to take advantage of the great customer service of amazon. I am sure most of us importing the blu-rays wouldn’t think of accumulating the free ones in this way. Now I guess everyone knows how you have reached the fig of 175 blu-rays. Btw…for how many have you even asked a refund along with the free replacement?

tusharp21 – bro..i agree with ravenus on the point that you really need to check the current prices before offering. And next time don’t put up the prices in open. Just list the blu-rays and let genuinely interested guy’s PM you. Its just a suggestion. And hey...you are too submissive....you just accepted what ravenus wrote - "point taken" - put down the anchors too fast

Other guys on the forum – sorry for offending anyone. I just thought to express my views and not being judgemental.
oh..ohhh...whats happening...guys im just here to sell some blu-rays...and not make it a battlefield...sorry...i think its my mistake that i listed up the titles....

lovblu- u said that you are not judgmental....but your post shows otherwise...and your comments were completely uncalled for....ravenus was just proving a point which I felt was no harm...IMHO you should have kept out of it....

sorry guys...i think my list has taken the thread in some other direction...
Old 08-10-2012, 12:10 PM   #39

Aug 2012

amazon offers a replacement is true but they dont do it everytime.If ur replacement/refunds happen quite often..they tend to blacklist the address forever.
and obviously people don't stoop to that low.
Old 08-10-2012, 12:16 PM   #40

Jun 2011

hmm true @kobes...i also heard about blacklisting addresses.

okay neways geting the thread back for which it belongs.

have have inception br (uk) for trade/sale....interested ppl pm me.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - International > India