Best Blu-ray Movie Deals


Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Japan
The Great Escape (Blu-ray)
$29.49
 
Inner Sanctum Mysteries (Blu-ray)
$46.49
 
Wildlife (Blu-ray)
$29.49
9 hrs ago
Color Out of Space 4K (Blu-ray)
$17.99
 
Solid Metal Nightmares: The Films of Shinya Tsukamoto (Blu-ray)
$72.99
 
First Reformed (Blu-ray)
$9.99
 
Mortal Kombat Legends: Scorpion's Revenge 4K (Blu-ray)
$28.26
16 hrs ago
Six Moral Tales (Blu-ray)
$72.99
 
Birds of Prey (And the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn) (Blu-ray)
$24.99
 
Little Women (Blu-ray)
$19.95
 
Birds of Prey (And the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn) 4K (Blu-ray)
$29.99
 
Scorsese Shorts (Blu-ray)
$36.64
12 hrs ago
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out


Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - International > India


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-10-2012, 01:27 PM   #41
ravenus ravenus is offline
Blu-ray Knight
 
ravenus's Avatar
 
Dec 2010
India
6
1034
296
91
5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tusharp21 View Post
Ok ravenus. point taken.

Guys...i know this is a blu-ray forum...but it will be great if somebody could help to suggest a place to list some old dvd's. I have Lost (all seasons separately) on DVD to sell...any suggestions.

Also I have previously listed the collectors edition of Fast & furious (all five movies)(sealed and new) to sell. I am looking for some suitable exchanges. and yes this is not a free replacement item. I have genuinely paid for it but afterwards got the other normal box set which i thought is better for me to keep.
This is a toughie. Ideally this being a BD forum, it should IMO mainly be for BD sales/trades. I generally sell my DVD's on Facebook, or give them away to people I know. Obviously boxsets are more difficult to deal with that way, perhaps they can be an exception. It'd be for the moderators to take stance.

Also, regardless of what someone else says, it's IMO a better idea to list your sale prices upfront so you don't have to do baniya-giri on PM with 10 different people telling them what you want to sell the item for.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 01:44 PM   #42
lgans316 lgans316 is offline
Blu-ray Ninja
 
lgans316's Avatar
 
Jul 2007
RM16, United Kingdom
17
161
Default

If you want to sell then create a thread in the classifieds section instead of openly advertising here. Also, please be careful when dealing with members who have no feedback.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 01:46 PM   #43
tusharp21 tusharp21 is offline
Junior Member
 
Jun 2012
95
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenus View Post
This is a toughie. Ideally this being a BD forum, it should IMO mainly be for BD sales/trades. I generally sell my DVD's on Facebook, or give them away to people I know. Obviously boxsets are more difficult to deal with that way, perhaps they can be an exception. It'd be for the moderators to take stance.

Also, regardless of what someone else says, it's IMO a better idea to list your sale prices upfront so you don't have to do baniya-giri on PM with 10 different people telling them what you want to sell the item for.
@ravenus...well...thats the reason i was skeptical on listing the DVD's... and giving the bigger box sets away...still not up to that charity level...

Guys - i have a HUGO 3D blu-ray...got it new, sealed from a local guy...didnt bother to check the region code...turned out to be region B...so practically its not played even once...any one up for exchange?
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 12:28 AM   #44
adept777 adept777 is offline
Active Member
 
adept777's Avatar
 
Apr 2011
Annapolis, MD
10
3
326
3
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by subu View Post
Hi,

I have the following blu rays for sale all from UK.

1. Robin B Hood - Jackie Chan Movie - Rs 700.00

2. Curious Case of Benjamin Button - 2 Disc Edtion - Rs 650.00

3. Valentine day - Rs 550.00

All are Region free and Brand New. Costs Includes postage by Registered post from UK/ Europe.

Chandramukhi Blu Ray for only 22$ Includes Shipping by Registered post Signed for across the world with tracking. 5-7 Days Delivery. Also Avaliable Favourite Hits of Kollywood Vol -1 for the same rate. buy both for 43$ .

For more details email me or send me a private message and i shall respond.
Please use caution guys! This is the same SUBU!( previously suspended user ID- chitra123) who is also pretending to be somebody else with user id shiva123!!! DO NOT BUY from him! He is a cheat, Liar and provides the most awful services ever; I can provide email conversation to anyone who wants to show his rude and cheating business ethics!

You are better of buying from the MFU directly or suggested retailer by them.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 10:20 AM   #45
subu subu is offline
Active Member
 
Jul 2012
London, Manor Park, United Kingdom
5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by adept777 View Post
Please use caution guys! This is the same SUBU!( previously suspended user ID- chitra123) who is also pretending to be somebody else with user id shiva123!!! DO NOT BUY from him! He is a cheat, Liar and provides the most awful services ever; I can provide email conversation to anyone who wants to show his rude and cheating business ethics!

You are better of buying from the MFU directly or suggested retailer by them.
Sir,

I would require an explanation from u on this matter. I am 38 yrs old and have cheated any body in my life.

Can u pls explain to all members how i have cheated u have i promised u something and not given u , have you transferred monies to me and i have not given the services u had asked for.

Can u pls provide proof of what u are claiming .

I refused to sell Ayan Blu ray to u as i was not comfortaable in delaing with u and in my last mail i also said if i have offended u i am sorry and your last mail from u said if u change your mind email me.

For that reason u have made a remark like this character Assasinating a person is not right .

I do have 2-3 customers from blu ray who have bought from me pls go ahead and ask them if i have cheated them .

Administrator of this forum should take strict action against the person who claims i have cheated.

Pls let me know as i am deeply hurt as i have not cheated u nor anybody all i did was tell u i am not interested in delaing with u.

Your last email was as follows.

if u change ur mind let me know. i have also emailed u about whhat u have done today and with some references of people who have bought from me.

I Look forward to a reply from the administrator and u on this of claims made by u .

Some of the members have bought from me and will keep buying from me can contact them if required.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 10:22 AM   #46
subu subu is offline
Active Member
 
Jul 2012
London, Manor Park, United Kingdom
5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by subu View Post
Sir,

I would require an explanation from u on this matter. I am 38 yrs old and have cheated any body in my life.

Can u pls explain to all members how i have cheated u have i promised u something and not given u , have you transferred monies to me and i have not given the services u had asked for.

Can u pls provide proof of what u are claiming .

I refused to sell Ayan Blu ray to u as i was not comfortaable in delaing with u and in my last mail i also said if i have offended u i am sorry and your last mail from u said if u change your mind email me.

For that reason u have made a remark like this character Assasinating a person is not right .

I do have 2-3 customers from blu ray who have bought from me pls go ahead and ask them if i have cheated them .

Administrator of this forum should take strict action against the person who claims i have cheated.

Pls let me know as i am deeply hurt as i have not cheated u nor anybody all i did was tell u i am not interested in delaing with u.

Your last email was as follows.

if u change ur mind let me know. i have also emailed u about whhat u have done today and with some references of people who have bought from me.

I Look forward to a reply from the administrator and u on this of claims made by u .

Some of the members have bought from me and will keep buying from me can contact them if required.
One of the Customers of Blu Ray forum had to say about me pls see below the text . DR Vasanth

I have utilized his services and I find him reliable. Whatever amount you had mutually agreed upon, he will honor and he is very conscientious with his tracking information and follow-up. He has never been rude to me, but I don't know your circumstances, of course!
65" Panasonic Viera TC-P65VT25
OPPO BDP-93 Universal Network 3D Blu-ray Disc Player
Onkyo TX-NR818 7.2 Channel Network A/V Receiver
Sony STR-DA5300ES ES 7.1 Channel Surround Sound Audio/Video Receiver
Onkyo SKS-HT540 7.1 Channel Home Theater Speaker System
Sony HDR-TD10 3D HD camcorder
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 10:26 AM   #47
subu subu is offline
Active Member
 
Jul 2012
London, Manor Park, United Kingdom
5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by subu View Post
One of the Customers of Blu Ray forum had to say about me pls see below the text . DR Vasanth

I have utilized his services and I find him reliable. Whatever amount you had mutually agreed upon, he will honor and he is very conscientious with his tracking information and follow-up. He has never been rude to me, but I don't know your circumstances, of course!
65" Panasonic Viera TC-P65VT25
OPPO BDP-93 Universal Network 3D Blu-ray Disc Player
Onkyo TX-NR818 7.2 Channel Network A/V Receiver
Sony STR-DA5300ES ES 7.1 Channel Surround Sound Audio/Video Receiver
Onkyo SKS-HT540 7.1 Channel Home Theater Speaker System
Sony HDR-TD10 3D HD camcorder
message from Raj 1402

strange i am regular buyer from him never faced any problem genuine seller may b u should contact him and sort out the problem rather that reporting here!!!
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 03:08 AM   #48
ravi2pac ravi2pac is offline
Junior Member
 
Aug 2012
145
Default Sivaji Bluray

Hi Guys,

Am new to this forum but have been reading some of the threads before deciding on any bluray purchase. Thank you for all your valubale inputs.

I know Sivaji bluray is completely our of stock. Am keen on getting one. Can be new or used.

Thank you.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 11:33 AM   #49
kushalrocks1001 kushalrocks1001 is offline
Active Member
 
kushalrocks1001's Avatar
 
Oct 2011
india
246
41
4
Default

gladiator 2 disc set from india for sale , price 1150 including shipping all over india. mumbai buyers can meet up next sunday either @ borivali or andheri station . both disc in mint condition got from flipkart few months ago
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 05:59 AM   #50
crossbow crossbow is offline
Senior Member
 
crossbow's Avatar
 
Jul 2012
India
168
10
8
Default

I want to sell following blu-rays.

I know i am new member here, with very few post counts.

My ebay India user ID is kinjal1230_0 with 100% positive feedback from last 7 years. And I have been old and active member on 2 of India's largest gaming community and tech community(TE and IVG). I can share my profile links with respective buyers

I will also post pics of BDs by today night.

1) Expandables : Indian Edition : 500
Info : I received this free with my BD player.
Reason for sale : Watched it, and do not wanna keep it in my collection.
Region Info : Flipkart denoted Region Free, so does blu-ray.com. Region C confirmed.
No of Disks : 1

2) Spider Man 1 : Indian Edition : 400
Info : I received this free with my BD player.
Reason for sale : Will be buying trilogy.
Region Info : Flipkart denoted Region Free, so does blu-ray.com. Region C confirmed.
No of Disks : 1

3) Memento : US Single Disk Edition : 600
Info : This came in Christopher Nolan collection.
Reason for sale : I have Region C BD player, so this does not play in my BDP. So selling it.
Region Info : Region A (coz from US) locked. Region C-definitely not playable. Region B-may be.
No of Disks : 1

4) Sucker Punch : Indian Edition : 750
Info : Had bought it from Supreme Music, local store.
Reason for sale : Watched it, and do not wanna keep it in my collection.
Region Info : Flipkart denoted Region Free, so does blu-ray.com. Region C confirmed.
No of Disks : 1

5) Desperado/El Mariachi Double pack : Indian Edition : 700
Info : Had bought it from Supreme Music, local store.
Reason for sale : Watched it, and do not wanna keep it in my collection.
Region Info : Region Free. Confirmed from back cover and disk.
No of Disks : 1

6) Goodfellas 20th Anniversary Edition : Indian Edition : 750
Info : Had bought it from Supreme Music, local store.
Reason for sale : Hunting for steelbook so selling this.
Region Info : Blu-ray.com denotes region free. Region C playback confirmed.
No of Disks : 1

All Blu-rays are used once, And disk condition is exactly new, without a single scratch. And same applied to boxes too.
- eBay listing can be made at 7% extra.
- Prices are fixed. All prices are in INR.
- Sorry, no holding.
- Shipping via speed-post only. And Extra (approx 35 INR for individual BD). Sorry no international shipping.
- Packing will be done with extreme carefulness and Pics of parcel with Signs and marks will be given to buyer too, as I always do.
- Please give 1 day time for packing and handling.
- Any queries, read all info over here. Still question? PM me or post here.

Last edited by crossbow; 08-17-2012 at 06:03 AM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 05:10 AM   #51
tusharp21 tusharp21 is offline
Junior Member
 
Jun 2012
95
Default Star Wars: The Prequel Trilogy (Episodes I-III)

Star Wars: The Prequel Trilogy (Episodes I-III)

Condition - Used - like new

Price - Rs. 2200/-

Can be shipped with extra shipping charges.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 11:31 AM   #52
chitra123 chitra123 is offline
Active Member
 
Aug 2011
LIVERPOOL UNITED KINGDOM
Default Tamil Blu Rays

Have a large collection of Tamil blu rays all boxed and sealed brand new want to sell all of them for 15 or 24$ incldues Shipping will be shipped from UK/Europe. Shivaji and Ayan not on offer. ALL others including Vaanam etc.

will be shipped by International signed for with tracking on most websites across the world. can be tracked on USPS, INDIAPOST, CANADA POST and most websites.

Pls note all Tamil Blu rays are brand new, boxed and Sealed.

Pls send me a Privatre message to know more details.

Pay Pal payments also accepted
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 04:20 PM   #53
tusharp21 tusharp21 is offline
Junior Member
 
Jun 2012
95
Default

Some blu-ray titles for sale:

Both are used
1. Wanted - Rs. 500/- (UK Edition) - played once
2. Mummy - Tomb of the Dragon Emperor - Rs. 500/- (Reliance)

Last edited by tusharp21; 08-24-2012 at 04:30 PM. Reason: Gladiator - 2 disc edition - reserved
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 04:34 PM   #54
kushalrocks1001 kushalrocks1001 is offline
Active Member
 
kushalrocks1001's Avatar
 
Oct 2011
india
246
41
4
Default

Hi I have King Kong Augmented Reality Extended Cut UK Blu-Ray Region Free Blu ray Price Rs.850 Including Shipping . Only for sale.
Disc is in mint condition, with universal 100th anniversary slipcover .

Also have Gladiator 2 disc Indian Release Region Free for Rs. 1150 Including shipping

Mumbai Buyers Can Meet Borivali Or Andheri Station.

Buy Both For 1950 including shipping

You Can Check IndianVideogamer.com I have done more than 50 plus deals all are positive feedbacks

with same name kushalrocks1001
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 09:50 AM   #55
loveblu loveblu is offline
Member
 
Jun 2012
above the earth...below the sky
67
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kushalrocks1001 View Post
gladiator 2 disc set from india for sale , price 1150 including shipping all over india. mumbai buyers can meet up next sunday either @ borivali or andheri station . both disc in mint condition got from flipkart few months ago
oh...ohhh....now where is our "expert member" @ravenus gone. Is he not going to comment/dissect the pricing of his good friend...the same disc is available at amazon.co.uk at INR 610...and that to new....i guess ravenus doesnot comment on prices of his friends or with people whom he has traded with....so guys what say
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 10:50 AM   #56
tusharp21 tusharp21 is offline
Junior Member
 
Jun 2012
95
Default Steelbooks for sale

Hi,

Below steel books are for sale:

All new and sealed.

Each Rs. 1800/- (German Import)

1. Tropic Thunder
2. Star Trek
3. Transformers - 1
4. Transformers - 2
5. Harry Potter & Deathly Hallows - part 2
6. Hangover 1 & 2 - combi pack

Each Rs. 2000/-
1. Inglorious Basterds (Red color - french import)
2. Saving Private Ryan - German Import

Shipping - extra

Cheers
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 01:20 PM   #57
kushalrocks1001 kushalrocks1001 is offline
Active Member
 
kushalrocks1001's Avatar
 
Oct 2011
india
246
41
4
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveblu View Post
oh...ohhh....now where is our "expert member" @ravenus gone. Is he not going to comment/dissect the pricing of his good friend...the same disc is available at amazon.co.uk at INR 610...and that to new....i guess ravenus doesnot comment on prices of his friends or with people whom he has traded with....so guys what say
r u fool , i have kept the pricing as per indian market as it is indian section , ravenus had posted about indian prices ,

for ur info i had got the king kong movie for 902 rs that is 10.25 pounds 88 rs conversation rate and was charged 140 customs i can show receipt.

you look nothing but troll , pls do some useful stuff rather than this.

btw was the seller ur friend or something ? or u itself ? u look more hurt than him and still pissed off ?


edit: just saw ur posting gladiator 2 disc , i had brought that from flipkart for 1799 or 1599 not sure, and i have set on indian pricing and it is indian version.
ur friend was selling indian copies more than indian price , he might have got cheap and trying to earn profit , i may support seller its his choice price to sell , but ravenus commented as new copy was available for 500 that time that point is also true.

y r u so hurt still ? do u have some old long issue with ravenus ? y r pulling me into this ?


sorry for harsh language mods but this guy is starting fights for no good reason

Last edited by kushalrocks1001; 08-29-2012 at 01:51 PM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 03:24 PM   #58
loveblu loveblu is offline
Member
 
Jun 2012
above the earth...below the sky
67
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kushalrocks1001 View Post
r u fool , i have kept the pricing as per indian market as it is indian section , ravenus had posted about indian prices ,

for ur info i had got the king kong movie for 902 rs that is 10.25 pounds 88 rs conversation rate and was charged 140 customs i can show receipt.

you look nothing but troll , pls do some useful stuff rather than this.

btw was the seller ur friend or something ? or u itself ? u look more hurt than him and still pissed off ?


edit: just saw ur posting gladiator 2 disc , i had brought that from flipkart for 1799 or 1599 not sure, and i have set on indian pricing and it is indian version.
ur friend was selling indian copies more than indian price , he might have got cheap and trying to earn profit , i may support seller its his choice price to sell , but ravenus commented as new copy was available for 500 that time that point is also true.

y r u so hurt still ? do u have some old long issue with ravenus ? y r pulling me into this ?


sorry for harsh language mods but this guy is starting fights for no good reason
neither the seller was my friend nor im concerned with what price he sells.....i made comments because as I told earlier let the pricing be the decision of the seller...why should somebody point out the pricing of seller is wrong....now you feel the heat when I pointed out your pricing....other sellers also feel the same...
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 03:34 PM   #59
kushalrocks1001 kushalrocks1001 is offline
Active Member
 
kushalrocks1001's Avatar
 
Oct 2011
india
246
41
4
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveblu View Post
neither the seller was my friend nor im concerned with what price he sells.....i made comments because as I told earlier let the pricing be the decision of the seller...why should somebody point out the pricing of seller is wrong....now you feel the heat when I pointed out your pricing....other sellers also feel the same...
i dont feel the heat , coz my price is right as per indian market , the seller was selling for price above indian market , he had the indian copes for 500 or 600 used when in india it is for 500 new as per sale going thats y ravenus pointed out , ur point is baseless coz where u can find gladiator in india for 1100 or below new ? ravenus had pointed indian price as anyone from india can get , not everyone orders from amazon or foreign site and we should for indian market price thats how it works even in other forums. btw the seller is still selling high but no one pointed now the topic was over than and there , u still are pissed more than seller.we should for indian mrp as this is indian section.
hope u get my point .
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 03:40 PM   #60
loveblu loveblu is offline
Member
 
Jun 2012
above the earth...below the sky
67
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kushalrocks1001 View Post
i dont feel the heat , coz my price is right as per indian market , the seller was selling for price above indian market , he had the indian copes for 500 or 600 used when in india it is for 500 new as per sale going thats y ravenus pointed out , ur point is baseless coz where u can find gladiator in india for 1100 or below new ? ravenus had pointed indian price as anyone from india can get , not everyone orders from amazon or foreign site and we should for indian market price thats how it works even in other forums. btw the seller is still selling high but no one pointed now the topic was over than and there , u still are pissed more than seller.we should for indian mrp as this is indian section.
hope u get my point .
oh...boy...ceasefire....white flags out....take a chill pill....
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
sudhas16 (04-04-2015)
Reply
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - International > India


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:29 PM.