Best Blu-ray Movie Deals


Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Japan
Solid Metal Nightmares: The Films of Shinya Tsukamoto (Blu-ray)
$72.99
 
Little Women (Blu-ray)
$19.95
16 hrs ago
Doctor Who: The Complete David Tennant Collection (Blu-ray)
$14.99
 
Superman: The Movie 4K (Blu-ray)
$15.99
 
Birds of Prey (And the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn) 4K (Blu-ray)
$29.99
 
The Good Place: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$50.31
 
Unforgiven 4K (Blu-ray)
$15.99
 
Angel Has Fallen 4K (Blu-ray)
$14.96
 
A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood 4K (Blu-ray)
$24.99
 
First Love (Blu-ray)
$14.99
8 hrs ago
Elvira: Mistress of the Dark (Blu-ray)
$29.49
 
Orphen: Complete Collection SD (Blu-ray)
$10.99
 
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out


Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - International > Benelux (Dutch)


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-14-2018, 02:48 PM   #1
djvaso djvaso is offline
Expert Member
 
djvaso's Avatar
 
Feb 2009
Serbia&Montenegro
2
774
193
1
Question Ebay.nl

Could anyone from Holland explain why there is no “Add to basket” button at ebay.nl?

I want to buy two items not just one.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg March of Fools_ebay.jpg (95.0 KB, 16 views)
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 03:19 PM   #2
Erasmus Craven Erasmus Craven is online now
Senior Member
 
Erasmus Craven's Avatar
 
Jan 2014
Switzerland
4
1
Default

I don't see a problem. Change quantity (aantal) to 2 and hit "Nu kopen" (buy now). Or do you want to buy another item, not 2 of this one?
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 04:00 PM   #3
djvaso djvaso is offline
Expert Member
 
djvaso's Avatar
 
Feb 2009
Serbia&Montenegro
2
774
193
1
Default

I want to buy two different items.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 07:00 PM   #4
Saccharin Saccharin is offline
Expert Member
 
Saccharin's Avatar
 
May 2013
Holland
18
15
705
77
Holland Push tha Button

Quote:
Originally Posted by djvaso View Post
Could anyone from Holland explain why there is no “Add to basket” button at ebay.nl?

I want to buy two items not just one.
Greetings from Holland. Oh just click the big blue bar under the price
Or use a the .com Ebay
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 07:16 PM   #5
djvaso djvaso is offline
Expert Member
 
djvaso's Avatar
 
Feb 2009
Serbia&Montenegro
2
774
193
1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saccharin View Post
Greetings from Holland. Oh just click the big blue bar under the price
Or use a the .com Ebay
This is "Buy it now" and the next page is "Confirm and Pay" without ability to add another article.
I have a particular reason for using Ebay.nl because I want to apply 10 euros discount.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg March of Fools_Ebay.jpg (85.7 KB, 4 views)
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2018, 02:18 AM   #6
ArnoBD ArnoBD is offline
Active Member
 
ArnoBD's Avatar
 
Dec 2009
The Hague (Den Haag), The Netherlands
40
2758
825
72
Default buying multiple items from ebay seller

If the seller offers lower postage costs for multiple items you just continue with "nu kopen / buy now" and same for other article or articles from the seller.
You can then wait until the seller put the articles under one item and corrects the postage. Or check if it is automaticle done.
Or contact the seller that you have finished your order and to correct postage costs !
When done by the seller you can pay for the order.

You can also copy the item numbers and put them into ebay.com and build your order from there.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2018, 12:12 PM   #7
djvaso djvaso is offline
Expert Member
 
djvaso's Avatar
 
Feb 2009
Serbia&Montenegro
2
774
193
1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArnoBD View Post
If the seller offers lower postage costs for multiple items you just continue with "nu kopen / buy now" and same for other article or articles from the seller.
You can then wait until the seller put the articles under one item and corrects the postage. Or check if it is automaticle done.
Or contact the seller that you have finished your order and to correct postage costs !
When done by the seller you can pay for the order.

You can also copy the item numbers and put them into ebay.com and build your order from there.
Thank you very much but I forgot to post here that I found I was not eligible for this promotion:
"Deze aanbieding is voor geregistreerde gebruikers van eBay.nl die in Nederland wonen en ouder zijn dan 18 jaar."
  Reply With Quote
Reply
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - International > Benelux (Dutch)


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:00 PM.