Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Japan Mexico
The Gentlemen 4K (Blu-ray)
$29.99
4 hrs ago
Arrow: A Journey's End (Blu-ray)
$5.99
20 hrs ago
Tom & Jerry: Golden Collection, Volume One (Blu-ray)
$21.49
9 hrs ago
3-D Rarities Volume II (Blu-ray)
$34.99

Alastair Sim's School for Laughter: 4 Classic Comedies (Blu-ray)
$46.49

Ponyo (Blu-ray)
$21.49
3 hrs ago
Little Women (Blu-ray)
$19.95

Solid Metal Nightmares: The Films of Shinya Tsukamoto (Blu-ray)
$72.99

Dodsworth (Blu-ray)
$17.99
5 hrs ago
Birds of Prey (And the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn) (Blu-ray)
$24.99

The Great Escape (Blu-ray)
$29.49

Richard Jewell (Blu-ray)
$19.96

What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - International > India

Old 10-05-2016, 01:58 AM   #101

Dec 2008
Dublin, Ireland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom09 View Post
Doesn't Webmall India also increase the exchange rate for their benefit?
They didn't when I ordered. Induna did, absolutely, nearly $7 to $15. The cheek!
Old 10-06-2016, 08:19 AM   #102

Mar 2010

Quote:
Doesn't Webmall India also increase the exchange rate for their benefit?
I haven't had that issue with them yet. The shipping charges aren't cheap (think it was Rs 2700 for 12 discs), but there is the benefit of being able to purchase in INR.
Old 10-11-2016, 03:09 PM   #103

Dec 2008
Dublin, Ireland

Just got my copy from DHL. Posted out yesterday, arrived today. Disc in great shape, was packaged in WMI made cover (i.e. cardboard they had lying around plus a lot of tape!) and doubled up with an official DHL padded envelope.

Only problem I had was that I forgot to put my contact number in the order for the carrier but WMI messaged me to send it on to DHL. In the meantime, they put their contact number on the package in case of any problems! Nice. I think I'll move onto Kapoor and Sons since I saw the trailer ahead of Neerja in the cinema but the cinema never ran K&S.

Thanks again to mrbrat_Boy plus all of you for the help. Cheers, mate!
Old 10-11-2016, 05:01 PM   #104
Blu-ray Guru

Jul 2009
Johannesburg - South Africa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eeeper View Post
Just got my copy from DHL. Posted out yesterday, arrived today. Disc in great shape, was packaged in WMI made cover (i.e. cardboard they had lying around plus a lot of tape!) and doubled up with an official DHL padded envelope.

Only problem I had was that I forgot to put my contact number in the order for the carrier but WMI messaged me to send it on to DHL. In the meantime, they put their contact number on the package in case of any problems! Nice. I think I'll move onto Kapoor and Sons since I saw the trailer ahead of Neerja in the cinema but the cinema never ran K&S.

Thanks again to mrbrat_Boy plus all of you for the help. Cheers, mate!
Glad to hear that all went well!
Old 02-15-2017, 05:53 PM   #105

Feb 2016
Munich - Germany

Has somebody recently ordered from House of Rhythm? They claim that they will send a separate bill for the shipping rates? Do they charge the money for the main order immediately? Just in case the shipping rates are way too high and I am not willing to pay that much for shipping.
Old 07-06-2017, 10:30 PM   #106
Power Member

Mar 2014

Quote:
Has somebody recently ordered from House of Rhythm? They claim that they will send a separate bill for the shipping rates? Do they charge the money for the main order immediately? Just in case the shipping rates are way too high and I am not willing to pay that much for shipping.
They do charge the money as in check out but shipping depends on the carrier you choose- the std IndiaPost SAL mail is a cheaper option as cheap as 4-5 euro but with business sellers its a different case; Check your luck with forum members if they can source it for you.

But what are you after? are you looking for any particular Indian film?
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - International > India