Best 3D Blu-ray Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Netherlands Japan Mexico
Wonder Woman 1984 3D (Blu-ray)
$24.99

The Croods: A New Age 3D (Blu-ray)
$36.99
11 hrs ago
Amazing Ocean 3D (Blu-ray)
$16.09

Wonder Woman 3D (Blu-ray)
$16.58

Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance 3D (Blu-ray)
$8.99

The Legend of Hercules 3D (Blu-ray)
$6.96

The Amazing Spider-Man 3D (Blu-ray)
$8.99

Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs 3D (Blu-ray)
$5.99

The 3-D Nudie-Cuties Collection 3D (Blu-ray)
$20.71

Taza, Son of Cochise 3D (Blu-ray)
$15.99

Wings of the Hawk 3D (Blu-ray)
$19.82

What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)
Old 04-05-2021, 05:53 PM   #101

Aug 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLMN View Post
You should have done your due diligence and researched before hand. Kickstarter, crowdfund, indie gogo, etc.. they almost always never deliver on time, specially hardware projects. I was skeptical too dropping all the funds like this way ahead of time but as long as i get what i paid for it is all good. I would've been pissed if it did not get funded and it went under causing us to lose the investment, which was not the case here.
I agree 100%.

A little homework beforehand would have told him the risks involved in a Kick Starter.

I'm looking forward to receiving mine and not complaining of the wait time.
Old 04-27-2021, 10:08 PM   #102

Dec 2009
Lancaster, PA

I dont fault them for the wait. Would rather have an awesome device than some POS. This campaign should be faulted for suboptimal communication with the dedicated PR person only doing updates once a month. Still very excited about this despite the delays.
Old 05-04-2021, 05:28 AM   #103
Power Member

Jan 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Instacredit View Post
I bought this (i backed the Kickstarter last august it was supposed to ship in December that’s 549 dollars that I could have used for something like a new computer and I had the money taken from me for months past the deadline cinera should have stated that it was gonna ship in July not lie and say it was going to ship last December I would have rather paid full price on amazon and kept the money even if it was cheaper this way. anyways this item better be amazing for all the extra time we have had to wait for it.)
Sorry to be the one to break it to you, but the July date is just as reliable as the December date.

#1 I’m not sure this will ever ship with the full list of features. The lenses are rumored to be an issue and not likely “fixable”

#2 the dates are typically no more than a “best guess”. They are not based on solid ship dates from suppliers.

#3 If/when they ship, it will likely be at a very slow pace meaning the time between the receipt of the first units and the last batch could be up to a year apart.

“Hope” is eternal as they say...and fun to watch!
Old 05-06-2021, 02:47 AM   #104
Blu-ray Guru

Feb 2011
Southern NH

It definitely doesn’t look like it’s coming this year, the monthly update is already late by almost a week (should be out by this Friday?) and Karen (the one in charge of the updates) is getting slammed at the kickstarter comment section. We may be getting some good and bad news soon, the bad one probably we won’t see the final product until 2022.
Old 05-06-2021, 08:15 AM   #105
Power Member

Oct 2013
Southern California, USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLMN View Post
We may be getting some good and bad news soon, the bad one probably we won’t see the final product until 2022.
I doubt it will take that long unless the problems are out of their control. Specifically the rumors of supply chain disruption.

Cinera has a financial incentive to have this ready for retail in the fall.

Hence why they want this to ship to Kickstarters in July. If the Kickstarters are pleased with the product and early online reviews are positive, it will theoretically create good buzz when the product reaches retail outlets.
Thanks given by:
Paul H (05-06-2021)
Old 05-07-2021, 03:16 PM   #106
Blu-ray Ninja

Jul 2007

Cinera.jpg
Thanks given by:
revgen (05-07-2021)
Old 05-08-2021, 02:31 PM   #107

Jun 2011

How much for a Transparent version?
Old 05-08-2021, 04:05 PM   #108
Power Member

Oct 2013
Southern California, USA

I wouldn't want that one. The light from the OLED panels will leak out of the sides.

I believe the independent contractor used the clear plastic to demonstrate how the electronic components are assembled inside the shell.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > 3D > 3D Hardware and Technology