Best iTunes Movie Deals

Best iTunes Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Japan
U-571 (iTunes)
$4.99
22 hrs ago
Frankenstein (iTunes)
$4.99
22 hrs ago
Superbad (iTunes)
$4.99
 
The Hangover Part II (iTunes)
$4.99
 
This Is the End (iTunes)
$4.99
 
Hitman (iTunes)
$4.99
22 hrs ago
Superbad (iTunes)
$4.99
 
Sausage Party (iTunes)
$4.99
 
Fifty Shades Darker (iTunes)
$4.99
 
Sausage Party / This is the End (iTunes)
$9.98
 
The Strangers 2-Movie Collection (iTunes)
$19.98
 
The Hangover Part III (iTunes)
$4.99
 
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out


Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Digital Movies


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-13-2019, 11:05 PM   #1081
Cplhicks Cplhicks is offline
Power Member
 
Cplhicks's Avatar
 
Oct 2007
53
1245
1017
265
324
209
21
Default

Dumb question-- I see Google Play codes being sold for Disney stuff. It's still movies anywhere and therefore will transfer over, right? Is there any reason a google play code is worse than a vudu or movies anywhere code in this case?
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2019, 12:14 AM   #1082
neoshinok neoshinok is offline
Special Member
 
neoshinok's Avatar
 
Jan 2015
332
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cplhicks View Post
Dumb question-- I see Google Play codes being sold for Disney stuff. It's still movies anywhere and therefore will transfer over, right? Is there any reason a google play code is worse than a vudu or movies anywhere code in this case?
Yes they transfer to all MA services. Only thing they can't provide is 4K
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
Cplhicks (06-14-2019)
Old 06-16-2019, 04:54 AM   #1083
spooderman spooderman is offline
Junior Member
 
spooderman's Avatar
 
Jun 2019
Default

How are you able to check which codes redeem in 4k? I have a bunch of codes from my 4k movies and some state *Digital version of film may not be available in 4k Ultra HD*, also is there a way to check which codes are active without redeeming them? Do codes actually expire?
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2019, 03:47 PM   #1084
crackedknee crackedknee is online now
Blu-ray Samurai
 
crackedknee's Avatar
 
Nov 2014
40
644
214
184
1553
435
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by spooderman View Post
How are you able to check which codes redeem in 4k? I have a bunch of codes from my 4k movies and some state *Digital version of film may not be available in 4k Ultra HD*, also is there a way to check which codes are active without redeeming them? Do codes actually expire?
Codes do not actually expire. Universal has let some of their older codes expire (BD codes), and the very oldest codes have expired, but otherwise codes do not expire (since that stock is still available for sale years later).

Use this guide for redeeming 4K/UHD:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...mh4/edit#gid=0
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2019, 02:28 AM   #1085
Samus Aran Samus Aran is offline
Blu-ray Champion
 
Samus Aran's Avatar
 
Jun 2010
USA
11
13
1045
162
2
179
Default

It's been a while so I'm out of the loop. Do digital copies from DVD still redeem in SD?

I saw this cheap box set of DVDs at Walmart that doesn't regularly come with digital copies, but at Walmart it does come with Vudu codes.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2019, 09:59 PM   #1086
WhiteTim WhiteTim is offline
Expert Member
 
WhiteTim's Avatar
 
Aug 2015
15
436
4
7
Default

Do Sony not deal with 4K on Vudu? All my 4K Sony titles only show up as HDX on Vudu but 4K on other platforms
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2019, 11:21 PM   #1087
OGgoldenbuns OGgoldenbuns is online now
Active Member
 
OGgoldenbuns's Avatar
 
Dec 2018
shelter
13
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samus Aran View Post
It's been a while so I'm out of the loop. Do digital copies from DVD still redeem in SD?

I saw this cheap box set of DVDs at Walmart that doesn't regularly come with digital copies, but at Walmart it does come with Vudu codes.
I would like to know too because I had a few dvds redeem in hd (godzilla 2014, denzel movie collection). But I saw a braveheart gladiator dvd bundle with digital code but I haven't seen anyone write about if it redeems in sd.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2019, 05:17 PM   #1088
ADayToRemember ADayToRemember is offline
Member
 
Feb 2018
9
23
25
152
412
8
8
Default

This late in the game...If I redeem a Flixster UK code from Warners, it will still port to Vudu in the US and then to MA right instead of porting to Google Play UK? I tried to make a GP UK payment profile on my US acct but it still thinks I'm in the US so I guess I have to link it to a real GP UK acct? I'd rather have it on my GP US acct

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samus Aran View Post
It's been a while so I'm out of the loop. Do digital copies from DVD still redeem in SD?

I saw this cheap box set of DVDs at Walmart that doesn't regularly come with digital copies, but at Walmart it does come with Vudu codes.
Just checked a code from a Sony DVD on MA hours ago & it still gives only SD
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2019, 03:37 PM   #1089
Winter is Coming Winter is Coming is offline
Active Member
 
Winter is Coming's Avatar
 
Mar 2014
Dallas, TX
80
7
1271
333
Default

Did Vudu change the device limit at some point? It used to be 8 but I currently have 11 devices logged in now. Does anyone know the current limit?
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2019, 05:43 PM   #1090
crackedknee crackedknee is online now
Blu-ray Samurai
 
crackedknee's Avatar
 
Nov 2014
40
644
214
184
1553
435
Default

Are all your devices active (you say logged in, so I assume maybe yes)? I see a few still on my list that are not being actively used, but are listed. I have 8 showing but not more than that.

I think also the simultaneous stream limit is 3? Maybe 4? (I believe that means the same movie at the same time.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2019, 05:58 PM   #1091
Winter is Coming Winter is Coming is offline
Active Member
 
Winter is Coming's Avatar
 
Mar 2014
Dallas, TX
80
7
1271
333
Default

Yes, I currently show 11 devices listed under managed devices. I used to always be capped at 8 devices activated, but I recently tried adding more and they seemed to activate without problem.

edit: logged into my phone app and computer and now showing 13 devices

Last edited by Winter is Coming; 08-01-2019 at 06:07 PM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2019, 09:40 AM   #1092
Jaw111985 Jaw111985 is offline
Junior Member
 
Nov 2017
Default

Anyone else have to deal with the already redeemed digital code problem? Second time this has happened in a month! Contacted Movies Anywhere and they told me to contact the studio, in which this case is Disney. Did their digital code help customer service ticket and just got back a response that says, “once a code has already been redeemed, it can’t redeem on another account. “. Ooooook? Told them this was a brand new unopened movie that I just purchased and when I opened it up and tried to redeem the code it says that it has already been redeemed! Is their an easier to get help with this?
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2019, 05:38 PM   #1093
crackedknee crackedknee is online now
Blu-ray Samurai
 
crackedknee's Avatar
 
Nov 2014
40
644
214
184
1553
435
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaw111985 View Post
Anyone else have to deal with the already redeemed digital code problem? Second time this has happened in a month! Contacted Movies Anywhere and they told me to contact the studio, in which this case is Disney. Did their digital code help customer service ticket and just got back a response that says, “once a code has already been redeemed, it can’t redeem on another account. “. Ooooook? Told them this was a brand new unopened movie that I just purchased and when I opened it up and tried to redeem the code it says that it has already been redeemed! Is their an easier to get help with this?
Yes, call them, because the people reading your message are getting so many, they are just going to skim for a few keywords, then copy and paste what they generally assume what your concern is. If you call you can explain to a person the unusual situation. You have to still send pictures electronically, but start with a person to person call.
  Reply With Quote
Reply
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Digital Movies


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:20 AM.