Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Netherlands Japan Mexico
Spider-Man: No Way Home 4K (Blu-ray)
$35.95
2 hrs ago
The Lost Boys 4K (Blu-ray)
$25.99

The Halloween 4K Collection (Blu-ray)
$104.99

The Last Detail 4K (Blu-ray)
$25.35
1 day ago
Sharknado: The Complete Collection (Blu-ray)
$19.99
12 hrs ago
Green Lantern: Beware My Power 4K (Blu-ray)
$19.99

Red Dawn 4K (Blu-ray)
$25.99
1 day ago
Edge of Tomorrow 4K (Blu-ray)
$23.79
1 day ago
The Green Planet 4K (Blu-ray)
$29.34
4 hrs ago
Interspecies Reviewers (Blu-ray)
$39.99

Dog Soldiers 4K (Blu-ray)
$25.89
1 day ago
Watcher (Blu-ray)
$14.99

What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)
Old 08-12-2022, 02:09 AM   #55481
Blu-ray Champion

Jul 2014
tennessee

bored watching

on a side note 1st one today who finally got the new credit/debit card in mail today after what happen few weeks ago some places have to put card back in to change security code and expiration date online others just went edit update

I think my dad learned his lesson going to meet a scam who took all credit cards to target gift cards again I was only person was he never took but my dad decided to get me new card since had to replace others glad its real with a chip not replacement no chip
Old 08-12-2022, 02:30 AM   #55482
Power Member

Jan 2015
Iowa, The Hawkeye State

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfmarine View Post
Same!
That Harry Cary 7th inning stretch deal was weird. I couldn't tell if it was a computer genrated video of him or an actual person dressed up that looked like him.
Old 08-12-2022, 12:04 PM   #55483
Blu-ray Knight

Apr 2008
The Tomb of Annihilation
-
-
-
-

FRIDAY:

Aaaaaaaaaaaand....another week down.

Ahem...

Me me meeeeeeeee....

"It's Friiiiiiiiiiiiiidaaaaaaaay Pumpkiiiiiiiiiiin!!!"

I have apparently bought into the Lego Super Mario Eco System

I'm not sorry.
Old 08-12-2022, 04:51 PM   #55484
Blu-ray Duke

Nov 2008
San Jose, Ca USAwesome!

Laying in bed at 9:49am where I've been hitting snooze for the last 2 hours and 49 minutes. Off today but not sure yet what I'm doing.
Old 08-12-2022, 10:13 PM   #55485
Special Member

Oct 2016
Central California

I'm downgrading my new laptop from Windows 11 to Windows 10. I hate 11.
Old 08-12-2022, 11:38 PM   #55486
Blu-ray Count

Apr 2008
The Swan Station aDdIcTeD 2 LOST PSN:U5MC51473
Send a message via AIM to sfmarine Send a message via MSN to sfmarine Send a message via Skype™ to sfmarine

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDub1 View Post
That Harry Cary 7th inning stretch deal was weird. I couldn't tell if it was a computer genrated video of him or an actual person dressed up that looked like him.
Haha..yeah that was really strange.

Unwinding after the day. Had flounder for dinner and currently watching the Yankees/Red Sox game.

Last edited by sfmarine; 08-12-2022 at 11:50 PM.
Old 08-13-2022, 01:26 PM   #55487
Blu-ray Samurai

Jun 2012
Upstate New York & SE Kentucky, USA

Coffee and catching up on some YouTube. Had to have my truck towed to the dealership last night for a no start/no crank issue, I have power so pretty sure its the starter. I would ordinarily replace it myself, done it before but I don't have the space here to do it(property management doesn't approve of DIY auto work in the parking lot). Luckily the dealership is only a ~15min walk from here, <10min if I ride my bike. Hardest part to me is leaving it though, I'm hoping they can get it in first thing Monday, I was already planning on using a sick day tomorrow to hopefully correct my sleep pattern as it's all screwed up from working random shifts for the past month.
Thanks given by:
Scarriere (08-13-2022)
Old 08-13-2022, 07:00 PM   #55488
Blu-ray Duke

Jan 2012
Earth

Watching some baseball while surfing the net and listening to random Neil Young live albums
Thanks given by:
Scarriere (08-13-2022)
Old 08-13-2022, 07:57 PM   #55489
Blu-ray Champion

Sep 2008
The Diamond Capital of North Americaô

Iím up too early.
I managed to get one coffee before the kitchen closed for cleaning but could use another.
Iíll shower and do laundry shortly.
Old 08-14-2022, 03:48 AM   #55490
Blu-ray Champion

Jul 2014
tennessee

watching the firm bluray
Old 08-14-2022, 04:01 AM   #55491
Blu-ray Samurai

Jun 2012

Drowning my sorrows in a few Lagers and listening to some tunes. It figures I accepted a month long out of state assignment for the extra OT money to try to get ahead financially and everything crumbles when I return. Heck it started crumbling while I was there when they tried to cut out our over time, like if I was gonna work <40 hrs I'd just stay at home.
I miss my truck as it's sitting at the dealer, hopefully they get to it on Monday. And we're dealing with some flood damage, not looking forward to my insurance premium increase after I submit my claims. And tonight my Ex called to let me know our daughter is back in the hospital. I'm still recovering from her covid hospital bills last year. My Love is coming up tomorrow night so at least I got that to look forward to, we're gonna have a deep conversation about our future...
Old Yesterday, 06:14 AM   #55492
Blu-ray Duke

Nov 2008
San Jose, Ca USAwesome!

Just watched Loving Vincent for the first time not too long ago. Now I'm surfing a bit and drinking an Italian soda (raspberry flavored) before bed. I started working with the Postal Service in 2006 and tomorrow is my first day beginning with them again. I'll do three days of orientation and then report to a station here in San Jose. The station manager there is a guy who I worked with for some time when he was the station manager at my old office. Wasn't sure if he would remember me but he did and fondly so that's good.

I should probably do a few dishes before bed buuuuut...ehhhh, we'll see
Old Yesterday, 10:30 AM   #55493
Blu-ray Champion

Jul 2014
tennessee

watching

Old Yesterday, 12:08 PM   #55494
Blu-ray Knight

Apr 2008
The Tomb of Annihilation
-
-
-
-

MONDAY:

Less than 12 hours until RAW.

Happy August 15th.

When is Thor coming out on Blu-Ray?
Old Yesterday, 01:55 PM   #55495
Blu-ray Samurai

Jun 2012

Up way too early this morning, drinking some coffee and catching up on some work. Good news is my truck should be ready around lunch time, I'll likely ride my bicycle over to pick it up so I can get back here to finish cleaning up the mess from the flood. Not sure what my landlord's plans are in regards to replacing the hot water heater and well pump,he's been avoiding my calls all weekend. Fortunately my BIL was nice enough to drop off a few gallons of water for me and my Love is coming up sometime this week to help assess any damages and help me with further cleaning. He offered us his house here in Kentucky, about an hour away if we want to stay there temporarily (he lives in Tennessee). I hate to complain too much because I know some people were hit much harder by the flood, a co-worker actually lost his entire house and truck to the flood.
Old Today, 02:17 AM   #55496
Blu-ray Duke

Nov 2008
San Jose, Ca USAwesome!

Had my first day of USPS orientation today. Have one other Marine in my class so we had some good talks about our time in.

Time to pick out a movie for tonight's viewing pleasure. I was planning on going with a foreign film or a Criterion or perhaps a Criterion foreign film but we'll see what I pick once I get up.
Thanks given by:
BWBODDY (Today), Mike16 (Today)
Old Today, 02:29 AM   #55497
Blu-ray Ninja

Mar 2017
Bluegrass State

Quote:
Originally Posted by civiclx View Post
Had my first day of USPS orientation today. Have one other Marine in my class so we had some good talks about our time in.

Time to pick out a movie for tonight's viewing pleasure. I was planning on going with a foreign film or a Criterion or perhaps a Criterion foreign film but we'll see what I pick once I get up.
Awesome, you'll never have to worry about getting canned from USPS

Before my Service Connected injuries ( ARMY Airborne Airborne, I had a couple of bad jumps that finally did me in as the years went on )
caused me to go 100% Disable
I worked at the local VA Hospital, and than the Gold Vault ( Bullion Depository ) at Ft. Knox

If you can get a Government Job you're set for life employment wise
Old Today, 04:50 AM   #55498
Blu-ray Duke

Nov 2008
San Jose, Ca USAwesome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWBODDY View Post
Awesome, you'll never have to worry about getting canned from USPS

Before my Service Connected injuries ( ARMY Airborne Airborne, I had a couple of bad jumps that finally did me in as the years went on )
caused me to go 100% Disable
I worked at the local VA Hospital, and than the Gold Vault ( Bullion Depository ) at Ft. Knox

If you can get a Government Job you're set for life employment wise
That's really cool that you worked at the VA. The Gold Vault sounds interesting too.
The Marine who is in my orientation class said he is rated 100% as well. He just moved from Georgia two weeks ago so he's a California newb although he was stationed at Camp Pendleton so he's actually new to Northern California.

I actually did work for the Postal Service for 10 years but then life threw me a curveball. I'm 43 and this is only my 7th job I think, counting both acts with the USPS separately. I actually had a part-time job as a telemarketer when I was stationed in Yuma. That was actually a pretty cool second job as I was pretty good at it.

Of course I'm still kicking myself for not going to Hollywood when I got back from the Marines
Old Today, 12:12 PM   #55499
Blu-ray Knight

Apr 2008
The Tomb of Annihilation
-
-
-
-

TUESDAY:

Well....it's an empty BestBuy Day but Happy BestBuy Day nonetheless.

I got my Steve Harris Iron Maiden Fear The Flames T-shirt a day early yesterday!!!!
Old Today, 03:11 PM   #55500
Blu-ray Guru

Nov 2010
N. Texas
Default The New James Webb Space Telescope

Teacher David Butler goes over the first images received from the new telescope in space...

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Entertainment > General Chat