Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Japan
007: The Daniel Craig Collection 4K (Blu-ray)
$39.99

Spider-Man: Far from Home / Spider-Man: Homecoming / Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse / Venom (Blu-ray)
$56.99
11 hrs ago
Creature from the Black Lagoon: Complete Legacy Collection (Blu-ray)
$14.99

How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World 4K (Blu-ray)
$12.99
1 hr ago
Chucky: The Complete 7-Movie Collection (Blu-ray)
$19.99

The Invisible Man: Complete Legacy Collection (Blu-ray)
$14.99

Frankenstein: Complete Legacy Collection (Blu-ray)
$14.99

Linda Ronstadt: The Sound of My Voice (Blu-ray)
$23.49
12 hrs ago
Hammer Horror 8-Film Collection (Blu-ray)
$17.99

The Mummy: Complete Legacy Collection (Blu-ray)
$14.99

Once Upon a Time... in Hollywood 4K (Blu-ray)
$29.99

Aladdin (Blu-ray)
$18.00

What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Audio > Receivers

Old 08-11-2019, 07:35 PM   #1521
Special Member

Dec 2009
IL.

Hoping someone can help me out. I just got a denon avr x2500h and I'm having a slight issue with it. Everything is hooked up correctly. I have a Samsung 4k TV with no hdr and a Samsung 4k player. For Some reason when playing movies on blu-ray, the screen will black out for a few seconds. Basically loses its signal and then comes back. It only happens once or twice back to back but it won't do it for the rest of the movie. Changed the hdmi cable going from avr to blu-ray, it will still do the same. Next step would be to change the hdmi cable from from avr to TV. Someone suggested that it could be a overheating thing also. TV stand doesn't really have good ventilation with the doors on but it's never been a problem before I got this.

Any other suggestions? Is it maybe a setting I'm unaware of?
Old 10-07-2019, 08:34 AM   #1522

Sep 2011
San Diego
Default FM reception

I just got a Denon 6500 to replace an Onkyo which died after 2 1/2 years, Im still setting it up, but am having trouble with FM reception. I used the rabbit ear antenna that I had in the Onkyo, which got the NPR station on 89.5 FM pretty strongly. Three other portable radios in my house also get that station without even an antenna.
On the Denon, other FM stations come in, but not NPR. I noticed that when I jiggle the antenna connection the station comes in for a second.
I switched to the single thin 5 foot wire that comes with the receiver marked as a FM antenna. The station comes in with this antenna but sometimes drops.
Does the Denon have a weak receiver? Is the connection on back loose? Or is it some other issue?
I know I can listen to the same station via the internet, but Id like to also get it over the air.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Audio > Receivers