Best Blu-ray Movie Deals


Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Japan Mexico
The Pink Panther Cartoon Collection (Blu-ray)
$66.99
 
The Mask of Zorro 4K (Blu-ray)
$22.99
6 hrs ago
Top Gun 4K (Blu-ray)
$19.99
 
Thir13en Ghosts (Blu-ray)
$24.96
18 hrs ago
Taza, Son of Cochise 3D (Blu-ray)
$19.89
 
Come and See (Blu-ray)
$29.49
 
Father of the Bride / Father of the Bride Part II (Blu-ray)
$12.96
13 hrs ago
The Barbara Stanwyck Collection (Blu-ray)
$33.49
 
Planet Earth II and Blue Planet II: The Collection 4K (Blu-ray)
$19.99
 
Bloodshot (Blu-ray)
$22.99
 
Bloodshot 4K (Blu-ray)
$29.99
 
Friday Night Lights: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$35.08
8 hrs ago
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out


Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Gaming > Gaming General Discussion


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2019, 07:49 PM   #101
prkchopexpress prkchopexpress is offline
Blu-ray Guru
 
prkchopexpress's Avatar
 
May 2016
1
1010
Default

is there a side by side list somewhere comparing what's on this as a opposed to the classics collection release physical release?
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2019, 06:10 PM   #102
VictoryAtNight VictoryAtNight is offline
Blu-ray Knight
 
VictoryAtNight's Avatar
 
Sep 2011
Behind the wheel of my Civic [DX]
60
1009
393
1
71
Default

Genesis mini on sale @ GameStop & Target for $50.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2019, 06:47 PM   #103
El Rey El Rey is offline
Banned
 
Jan 2015
Sacramento, CA
87
389
31
Default

Amazon and Best Buy too
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2019, 02:57 AM   #104
erixon20 erixon20 is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
erixon20's Avatar
 
Aug 2012
Elmhurst, NY
122
422
68
172
Default

My target had a bunch out-still waiting for a hacked one.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2019, 01:51 PM   #105
BizCat BizCat is offline
Blu-ray Count
 
BizCat's Avatar
 
Mar 2016
oHIo
397
2145
81
145
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VictoryAtNight View Post
Genesis mini on sale @ GameStop & Target for $50.
Bought one when it went on sale at Target. Looks great
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
VictoryAtNight (12-02-2019)
Old 12-29-2019, 01:44 PM   #106
Nightman Nightman is online now
Active Member
 
Nightman's Avatar
 
Nov 2011
914
211
409
30
Default

Project Lunar was released publicly yesterday. If you were waiting to add games to your mini, you now can.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2020, 03:55 AM   #107
erixon20 erixon20 is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
erixon20's Avatar
 
Aug 2012
Elmhurst, NY
122
422
68
172
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightman View Post
Project Lunar was released publicly yesterday. If you were waiting to add games to your mini, you now can.
Getting this off of someone on ebay-Sent them a list of all the extra games I want-can't wait to get this.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2020, 11:46 PM   #108
Nightman Nightman is online now
Active Member
 
Nightman's Avatar
 
Nov 2011
914
211
409
30
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by erixon20 View Post
Getting this off of someone on ebay-Sent them a list of all the extra games I want-can't wait to get this.
The Mod My Classic team have done an excellent job. The application is easy enough to run and even comes with visual step by step instructions on how to run the program on your Genesis mini. Everything runs in the stock UI beautifully. And while itís incredibly simple, I love that each game gets artwork for the spine as well as the cover. It is impressive. Iím sure youíll love it.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2020, 11:51 PM   #109
erixon20 erixon20 is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
erixon20's Avatar
 
Aug 2012
Elmhurst, NY
122
422
68
172
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightman View Post
The Mod My Classic team have done an excellent job. The application is easy enough to run and even comes with visual step by step instructions on how to run the program on your Genesis mini. Everything runs in the stock UI beautifully. And while itís incredibly simple, I love that each game gets artwork for the spine as well as the cover. It is impressive. Iím sure youíll love it.

I basically want it for all the different NHL games and Madden games-as well as a few others. I have the mini SNES and NES classic hacked a well.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2020, 12:27 AM   #110
CrowKiller CrowKiller is offline
Senior Member
 
CrowKiller's Avatar
 
Feb 2017
24
1057
1032
816
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by erixon20 View Post
Getting this off of someone on ebay-Sent them a list of all the extra games I want-can't wait to get this.
Unless you don't have a computer or so bad with one you can't do basic things on it, you really could of done it yourself. As long as you can follow simple instructions. Almost as easy as copying data to back up from your computer to a USB drive. This team of devs made sure to make it so easy, anyone with even a tiny bit of tech knowledge could do it. You can't mess it up either. I even unplugged it while it was installing the mod to the console and nothing bad happened. Hoping you didn't pay much more, if any at all, for the eBayer to do it.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2020, 02:00 PM   #111
erixon20 erixon20 is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
erixon20's Avatar
 
Aug 2012
Elmhurst, NY
122
422
68
172
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrowKiller View Post
Unless you don't have a computer or so bad with one you can't do basic things on it, you really could of done it yourself. As long as you can follow simple instructions. Almost as easy as copying data to back up from your computer to a USB drive. This team of devs made sure to make it so easy, anyone with even a tiny bit of tech knowledge could do it. You can't mess it up either. I even unplugged it while it was installing the mod to the console and nothing bad happened. Hoping you didn't pay much more, if any at all, for the eBayer to do it.


I didn't pay too much for it-other wise I would have done it myself.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2020, 07:16 PM   #112
rexcrk rexcrk is offline
Blu-ray Guru
 
rexcrk's Avatar
 
Aug 2010
201
Default

This is going to sound really silly but letís say I mod it and then decide Iíd rather have it un-modded, is it easy to revert back to original factory settings?

While this (and the NES and SNES minis) do have a great selection of games... I dunno, I feel like they could have done more. Like why include Earthworm Jim and ToeJam and Earl but not the sequels? Why not include the whole Donkey Kong Country trilogy? As long as thereís space for them and no licensing issues. I feel like they could have really made these into definitive versions. Or at the very least, made it so that expansions could be added down the road.

But I have this really dumb silly hangup about modding things like this, so it would be nice to know that I have the option to go back and change it back if I wanted lol.
  Reply With Quote
Reply
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Gaming > Gaming General Discussion


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:41 PM.