Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Soon: Puppet Master: The Blu-ray Col… ()

Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Hannibal 4K (Blu-ray)
$26.42
17 hrs ago
Chucky: The Complete 7-Movie Collection (Blu-ray)
$24.99
8 hrs ago
Justice League vs The Fatal Five 4K (Blu-ray)
$28.26
50 min ago
Steven Seagal 4-Film Collection (Blu-ray)
$8.99

Princess Principal: Complete Collection (Blu-ray)
$17.99

Man of Steel 3D (Blu-ray)
$9.99
11 hrs ago
If Beale Street Could Talk (Blu-ray)
$19.99

Dragon Ball Super: Broly (Blu-ray)
$22.99

A Silent Voice (Blu-ray)
$19.99

The LEGO Movie 2: The Second Part 4K (Blu-ray)
$29.99

Happy Death Day 2U (Blu-ray)
$23.78

Bourne: The Ultimate Collection 4K (Blu-ray)
$39.99

What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - International

Old 11-14-2018, 10:37 AM   #81
Power Member

Jan 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatboy1111 View Post
Any opinion helps, would it be wise to buy Tokyo Gore Police bluray without the extras dvd? I want the movie, but i also collect....

And is the extras dvd available to buy separately?
Thanks
Seems that Tokyo Gore Police is out of print looking at the prices it is going for on Amazon US.

I found an ebay listing for a much more reasonable price.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/RARE-Toky...6aiN:rk:1:pf:0

Seems it doesn't have all the extras from the UK 2 disc DVD set though so if you are region free and want the whole package then that seems your best route.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Tokyo-Gore-...yo+gore+police
Thanks given by:
fatboy1111 (11-14-2018), thuata (01-09-2019)
Old 11-15-2018, 11:50 PM   #82
Power Member

Sep 2015
Alabama

Aurgh, I was going to finish watching Dairanger tonight but the final disc has a huge crack on it. Really hoping Shout will be able to send me a replacement, but I was so ready to finish it tonight.

The downside of physical media. This is one of the reasons I usually check the disc when I buy a new one, but with multi-disc sets like this I tend to pass along.
Old 11-16-2018, 10:34 AM   #83
Power Member

Jan 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by starsteam View Post
Aurgh, I was going to finish watching Dairanger tonight but the final disc has a huge crack on it. Really hoping Shout will be able to send me a replacement, but I was so ready to finish it tonight.

The downside of physical media. This is one of the reasons I usually check the disc when I buy a new one, but with multi-disc sets like this I tend to pass along.
Fingers crossed that Shout can sort you a replacement disc. I really like Dairanger though the last episode wasn't my favourite finale. I need to catch up with the Sentai box sets; the last one I bought was Carranger.
Old 11-16-2018, 05:31 PM   #84
Power Member

Sep 2015
Alabama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon Ranger View Post
Fingers crossed that Shout can sort you a replacement disc. I really like Dairanger though the last episode wasn't my favourite finale. I need to catch up with the Sentai box sets; the last one I bought was Carranger.
They told me they didn't have any spares in the office but could order me one, though it may take a few weeks. I agreed to that but they haven't responded since.

I'm going to go ahead and start Kakuranger today, as far as I know it has no connection that would require knowing the ending to Dairanger. I've bought every Shout Sentai release so far but have only watched Zyuranger and (most of) Dairanger, so I really don't want to push the next show off any longer.

Worst case scenario, I'll just have to watch the rest Dairanger through a streaming site until I can find a good deal for a replacement set.
Old 11-23-2018, 11:10 PM   #85
Power Member

Jan 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by starsteam View Post
They told me they didn't have any spares in the office but could order me one, though it may take a few weeks. I agreed to that but they haven't responded since.

I'm going to go ahead and start Kakuranger today, as far as I know it has no connection that would require knowing the ending to Dairanger. I've bought every Shout Sentai release so far but have only watched Zyuranger and (most of) Dairanger, so I really don't want to push the next show off any longer.

Worst case scenario, I'll just have to watch the rest Dairanger through a streaming site until I can find a good deal for a replacement set.
You'll be fine watching Kakuranger, it has no ties to Dairanger. Hope you enjoy it. After that it's Ohranger which is one of my favourites.
Old 01-08-2019, 03:51 PM   #86
Blu-ray Samurai

Oct 2013
S.E. Michigan
Question

Any news on the English-dubbed versions of Ultraman X: The Movie and Ultraman Ginga S: The Movie (which played in U.S. theaters in early 2017) coming to Blu-ray (or even streaming)? I didn't particularly care for them, but I have a young cousin who would love them.

According to SciFi Japan, the same company, William Winckler Productions, also dubbed Ultra Fight Victory, and had begun work on three more: Mega Monster Battle: Ultra Galaxy The Movie, Ultraman Zero: The Revenge of Belial, and Ultraman Saga.
Old 01-08-2019, 04:08 PM   #87
Power Member

Jan 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zillamon51 View Post
Any news on the English-dubbed versions of Ultraman X: The Movie and Ultraman Ginga S: The Movie (which played in U.S. theaters in early 2017) coming to Blu-ray (or even streaming)? I didn't particularly care for them, but I have a young cousin who would love them.

According to SciFi Japan, the same company, William Winckler Productions, also dubbed Ultra Fight Victory, and had begun work on three more: Mega Monster Battle: Ultra Galaxy The Movie, Ultraman Zero: The Revenge of Belial, and Ultraman Saga.
I can't find any information online about a home release though I could see Shout Factory putting them out one day.
Old 01-15-2019, 05:11 AM   #88
Power Member

Feb 2011
Southern NH

Still waiting on Space Wolf Juspion Blu-ray, any news on the release date ?
Old 01-16-2019, 03:32 PM   #89
Power Member

Jan 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLMN View Post
Still waiting on Space Wolf Juspion Blu-ray, any news on the release date ?
Discotek seem to do most of their news/announcements through their facebook page but they haven't posted anything since before Christmas. Fingers crossed for some news soon.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - International