Best PS5 Games Deals

Best PS5 Games Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Netherlands Japan Mexico
Assassin's Creed Valhalla (PS5)
$34.99
21 hrs ago
Mortal Kombat 11 Ultimate (PS5)
$39.99
10 hrs ago
NBA 2K21 (PS5)
$60.94
4 hrs ago
Just Dance 2021 (PS5)
$29.99
8 hrs ago
Overcooked! All You Can Eat (PS5)
$41.88

Watch Dogs: Legion (PS5)
$36.66

NBA 2K21 (PS5)
$90.94

Far Cry 6 (PS5)
$59.96

Far Cry 6 (PS5)
$109.96

Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War (PS5)
$59.94

Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga (PS5)
$59.99

Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga (PS5)
$69.99

What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Gaming > PlayStation > PS5

Old 01-16-2021, 04:02 PM   #41
Blu-ray Prince

Dec 2011
USA

I'd be really surprised if this is as merciless as a roguelike game where you die once and have to start all over, losing most of your progress. I bet the story is what drives the whole theme of her returning back in time as each location adjusts based on the story, progressing towards something different. The movie Edge of Tomorrow/Live, Die, Repeat was a very cool movie in this story theme, and also included alien creatures to battle.

Sony is likely pushing this as a mainstream game, so the difficulty probably won't be punishing unless the gamer selects that option.
Old 01-16-2021, 04:51 PM   #42
Blu-ray Guru

Jun 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zivouhr View Post
I'd be really surprised if this is as merciless as a roguelike game where you die once and have to start all over, losing most of your progress. I bet the story is what drives the whole theme of her returning back in time as each location adjusts based on the story, progressing towards something different. The movie Edge of Tomorrow/Live, Die, Repeat was a very cool movie in this story theme, and also included alien creatures to battle.

Sony is likely pushing this as a mainstream game, so the difficulty probably won't be punishing unless the gamer selects that option.
As Ive said, it will probably be a rogue like such as Hades were you start back at the beginning, but get some story and character tidbits with each death and gradually level up, unlock things etc to make future runs a tad easier.

Id expect it to be pretty challenging as House Marques arcadey prior games were.
Old 01-16-2021, 09:14 PM   #43
Blu-ray Prince

Dec 2011
USA

I see what you're saying Dmaul.

I'll have to see a review before buying this one, to see if it's a game I'd consider playing. So far, the neon enemy monsters look neat, but not what I'm looking to play at the moment.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Gaming > PlayStation > PS5