Best Blu-ray Movie Deals


Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Netherlands Japan Mexico
The Equalizer 3-Movie Collection 4K (Blu-ray)
$48.55
 
The Flash 4K (Blu-ray)
$24.99
1 day ago
Rudy 4K (Blu-ray)
$31.99
 
TerrorVision / The Video Dead (Blu-ray)
$13.99
1 day ago
The Equalizer 3 4K (Blu-ray)
$29.96
 
Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? - Season 4 Part 1 (Blu-ray)
$48.33
 
Silver Bullet 4K (Blu-ray)
$30.00
 
Avatar: The Way of Water 4K (Blu-ray)
$24.99
1 day ago
The Mandalorian: The Complete Second Season 4K (Blu-ray)
$44.96
 
Violent Night 4K (Blu-ray)
$21.99
 
Babylon 5: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$100.00
 
They Came from Beyond Space (Blu-ray)
$9.49
7 hrs ago
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out


Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Entertainment > Sports

View Poll Results: Which team will win Super Bowl LIV
San Francisco 49ers 28 50.91%
Kansas City Chiefs 27 49.09%
Voters: 55. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-28-2023, 10:00 PM   #127301
Moviefan1203 Moviefan1203 is offline
Blu-ray Prince
 
Moviefan1203's Avatar
 
Oct 2008
Pennsylvania, USA
6
45
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waboman View Post
As for the draft, the Eagles won that. They're gonna be tough.
Definitely broke their way.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2023, 10:30 PM   #127302
RageATL RageATL is offline
Blu-ray Champion
 
RageATL's Avatar
 
May 2010
The Great Indoors
2
98
355
2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waboman View Post
So does this guy.

Except that's different.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2023, 10:31 PM   #127303
RageATL RageATL is offline
Blu-ray Champion
 
RageATL's Avatar
 
May 2010
The Great Indoors
2
98
355
2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waboman View Post
As for the draft, the Eagles won that. They're gonna be tough.
Except they signed a POS that left his teammate dead in a ditch and straight dipped, but hey...
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
BizCat (04-29-2023), Youre My Boy Blu! (04-30-2023)
Old 04-29-2023, 12:57 AM   #127304
Batman1980 Batman1980 is online now
Blu-ray Jedi
 
Batman1980's Avatar
 
Feb 2009
District 13
8
146
394
57
22
48
Send a message via AIM to Batman1980
Default

Terrible pick by the cowboys
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2023, 01:59 AM   #127305
R3P0 R3P0 is online now
Blu-ray Duke
 
R3P0's Avatar
 
Jun 2008
46
1
Default

What the **** is Detroit doing this draft just what the ****....
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2023, 02:27 AM   #127306
BizCat BizCat is offline
Blu-ray Duke
 
BizCat's Avatar
 
Mar 2016
oHIo
661
2724
89
159
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waboman View Post
As for the draft, the Eagles won that. They're gonna be tough.
Nice draft but thatís debatable. On paper it looks great.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2023, 02:27 AM   #127307
BizCat BizCat is offline
Blu-ray Duke
 
BizCat's Avatar
 
Mar 2016
oHIo
661
2724
89
159
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by R3P0 View Post
What the **** is Detroit doing this draft just what the ****....
They are doing an amazing job
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2023, 12:36 PM   #127308
Moviefan1203 Moviefan1203 is offline
Blu-ray Prince
 
Moviefan1203's Avatar
 
Oct 2008
Pennsylvania, USA
6
45
Default

Loved our picks last night. Day 3 of the draft is always bittersweet for me. Excited for another day of it, but also knowing the end is near.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2023, 01:22 PM   #127309
BizCat BizCat is offline
Blu-ray Duke
 
BizCat's Avatar
 
Mar 2016
oHIo
661
2724
89
159
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moviefan1203 View Post
Loved our picks last night. Day 3 of the draft is always bittersweet for me. Excited for another day of it, but also knowing the end is near.
Only means the regular season is closer
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
Moviefan1203 (04-29-2023)
Old 04-29-2023, 02:23 PM   #127310
dcowboy7 dcowboy7 is offline
Blu-ray Knight
 
dcowboy7's Avatar
 
Feb 2009
Pequannock, NJ
7
111
11
Default

Schedule rlse was targeting 5/11 but it may be pushed to 5/18.

Mike North who is the lead guy on the sched team said this is the most complicated one theyve ever done with all the partners/timeslots now.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2023, 02:30 PM   #127311
R3P0 R3P0 is online now
Blu-ray Duke
 
R3P0's Avatar
 
Jun 2008
46
1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BizCat View Post
They are doing an amazing job
Uhh no they are not lol you seem to be the ONLY person thats a fan that thinks they did good

please explain to me how the 30th ranked running defense got better because 2 months ago on this very forum even you wanted the first 3 rounds as defense defense defense
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
Batman1980 (04-29-2023)
Old 04-29-2023, 03:32 PM   #127312
Eschenpod Eschenpod is online now
Blu-ray Knight
 
Eschenpod's Avatar
 
Mar 2019
South Florida
4
Default

Excited to see Achane on the field with Hill and Waddle, speed kills.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2023, 05:23 PM   #127313
BizCat BizCat is offline
Blu-ray Duke
 
BizCat's Avatar
 
Mar 2016
oHIo
661
2724
89
159
Default

Bye swift!
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2023, 05:39 PM   #127314
BizCat BizCat is offline
Blu-ray Duke
 
BizCat's Avatar
 
Mar 2016
oHIo
661
2724
89
159
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by R3P0 View Post
Uhh no they are not lol you seem to be the ONLY person thats a fan that thinks they did good

please explain to me how the 30th ranked running defense got better because 2 months ago on this very forum even you wanted the first 3 rounds as defense defense defense
Woof.. Iíll try to explain and dissect this but we will never agree as usual.

First of all, the ďexpertsĒ and ďanalystsĒ can say whatever garbage they want, but I trust Holmes, Dorsey, and Campbell. They have proven records and Iím not going to question them opposed to armchair GMs.

My preference with the 6th pick was always defense, mainly opposed to them selecting a QB like some people wanted. Both Anderson and Witherspoon were selected before 6, and the only other one worth drafting was Jalen Carter, who Indidnt want. He is a piece of shit with major character issues. His work ethic is also questionable. Yeah, no thanks.

Then trading back to 12? That changes the dynamics. And with 12 they draft an underrated RB that can also be as really good receiver. Sure we had Swift but heís made of glass and not dependable. Guess what, he just got traded. Our offense was potent last year, doesnít mean we shouldnít upgrade it.

I love a good defense. But in todayís NFL, itís more about out-scoring your opponents. Sometimes a really good offense is your defense.

And then at 18 we got the best linebacker? I mean thatís a tremendous pick. Also, you canít forget the acquisitions we made in free agency in the secondary. Our defense will be fine. I think you forget to the tale of the two halves last year. Sure, our defense in the first half was horrible. But the second half was completely different.

We picked up a stud TE which we needed due to the Hockenson trade. We picked up a QB with a ton of upside potential. And even if he never starts itís a big upgrade in the backup position, which we desperately needed.

I donít understand why people wonít just trust those in charge and trust the process.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2023, 09:07 PM   #127315
Moviefan1203 Moviefan1203 is offline
Blu-ray Prince
 
Moviefan1203's Avatar
 
Oct 2008
Pennsylvania, USA
6
45
Default

Friendly reminder you canít really judge draft classes until years later.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
BizCat (05-01-2023), RageATL (04-30-2023)
Old 04-29-2023, 09:09 PM   #127316
R3P0 R3P0 is online now
Blu-ray Duke
 
R3P0's Avatar
 
Jun 2008
46
1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BizCat View Post
Woof.. Iíll try to explain and dissect this but we will never agree as usual.

First of all, the ďexpertsĒ and ďanalystsĒ can say whatever garbage they want, but I trust Holmes, Dorsey, and Campbell. They have proven records and Iím not going to question them opposed to armchair GMs.

My preference with the 6th pick was always defense, mainly opposed to them selecting a QB like some people wanted. Both Anderson and Witherspoon were selected before 6, and the only other one worth drafting was Jalen Carter, who Indidnt want. He is a piece of shit with major character issues. His work ethic is also questionable. Yeah, no thanks.

Then trading back to 12? That changes the dynamics. And with 12 they draft an underrated RB that can also be as really good receiver. Sure we had Swift but heís made of glass and not dependable. Guess what, he just got traded. Our offense was potent last year, doesnít mean we shouldnít upgrade it.

I love a good defense. But in todayís NFL, itís more about out-scoring your opponents. Sometimes a really good offense is your defense.

And then at 18 we got the best linebacker? I mean thatís a tremendous pick. Also, you canít forget the acquisitions we made in free agency in the secondary. Our defense will be fine. I think you forget to the tale of the two halves last year. Sure, our defense in the first half was horrible. But the second half was completely different.

We picked up a stud TE which we needed due to the Hockenson trade. We picked up a QB with a ton of upside potential. And even if he never starts itís a big upgrade in the backup position, which we desperately needed.

I donít understand why people wonít just trust those in charge and trust the process.
Because your not looking at the value vs the pick.

Your gonna tell me with the Okuda trade our secondary which has yet to play a single down together btw, is so Rosey perfect that at 12 the 2nd best CB in Gonzalez wouldn't have been a better pick or Van Ness who went at 13?

As for the best LB most had Campbell as a second rd pick as well.

The Carter thing is going to come back to bite them in the ass. He should have been taken at 6. Eagles grabbed Carter and instantly there a top defense again. Character issues or not that would have worked itself out.

2nd Round they would have been able to get the RB they selected in Rd 1 and the LB they selected at 18

3rd rd for backup QB im fine with.

My point is simple Campbell is not the pick to solidify the D line and take them out of the number 30 spot for run stopping. Its not about trusting the process its about doing whats best for the team. This draft should have been ALL about defense.

Lions offense was fine they didnt need a STUD TE. They played better post Hockerson trade by winning more games. When you average 27-30 points per game your O is fine.

What scares me here is the fact your the only one who thinks what the Lions did this draft was good. I loved the free agency run it was great gave me hope. Then the Lions did the Lions thing and ****ed up the endgame.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2023, 11:22 PM   #127317
BizCat BizCat is offline
Blu-ray Duke
 
BizCat's Avatar
 
Mar 2016
oHIo
661
2724
89
159
Default

  Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2023, 04:19 AM   #127318
PoLskA PoLskA is offline
Blu-ray Guru
 
PoLskA's Avatar
 
Apr 2008
Livonia, MI
50
394
1832
88
1
322
Default

I'm not all roses on our draft picks either...
don't get me wrong... they definitely drafted 'good' players....
There was just a lot of reaching and not picking for the needs of the team...

They didn't need a RB at 12 as Montgomery and Swift as your receiving back was still with the team... they didn't need a LB at 18 when they have solid LBs...

we did need secondary and defensive line help, which was not addressed until well into the 3rd/4th/5th round... and i'm not sold on those late picks lifting our defense up...
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2023, 06:54 AM   #127319
Youre My Boy Blu! Youre My Boy Blu! is offline
Blu-ray Guru
 
Youre My Boy Blu!'s Avatar
 
May 2010
In the Light
13
734
84
4
Default

Texans' future seems to be in question every season.
This is the first draft where it seems that may no longer be the situation
for the foreseeable future.

  Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2023, 01:41 PM   #127320
RageATL RageATL is offline
Blu-ray Champion
 
RageATL's Avatar
 
May 2010
The Great Indoors
2
98
355
2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moviefan1203 View Post
Friendly reminder you canít really judge draft classes until years later.
It's wild that this needs to be reiterated every year.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
BizCat (05-01-2023), Moviefan1203 (04-30-2023)
Reply
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Entertainment > Sports


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:14 PM.