Best iTunes Movie Deals

Best iTunes Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Japan
Alita: Battle Angel (iTunes)
$12.99

Shazam! (iTunes)
$12.99

Halloween (iTunes)
$9.99

The Italian Job (iTunes)
$4.99
12 hrs ago
Bolt (iTunes)
$9.99
12 hrs ago
Annihilation / Arrival Double Feature (iTunes)
$14.99

Blockers / Bridesmaids (iTunes)
$14.99

Lara Croft Tomb Raider Collection (iTunes)
$14.99

Rampage & San Andreas 2 Film Collection (iTunes)
$14.99

Split (iTunes)
$9.99

Ocean's 8 & Ocean's 11 2-Film Collection (iTunes)
$14.99

Missing Link (iTunes)
$9.99

What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Digital Movies

Old 05-15-2013, 06:08 PM   #21
Expert Member

Feb 2012

I added Die Hard to the OP and updated the prices on the couple I was originally unsure of. I still haven't seen Identity Thief or even a spot for it in-store. Neither Wal-Mart I visited yesterday had the Die Hard pre-orders out either. Hopefully this one isn't like Skyfall, which I could never find anywhere around me.
Old 05-15-2013, 08:14 PM   #22
Special Member

Jan 2012

You can buy these on eBay and if you are lucky get them cheaper than Walmart. I got true blood for $24, Spartacus for $24 and h&g for $21. All Buy It Now and all unopened blu ray preorder cases.
Old 05-15-2013, 08:18 PM   #23

Sep 2010

Who was the seller by chance, compton?
Old 05-15-2013, 08:43 PM   #24
Special Member

Jan 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgiovanni View Post
Who was the seller by chance, compton?
Various sellers.
Old 05-21-2013, 01:38 AM   #25

Sep 2010

New preorder is Star Trek, don't have any details so if someone can be kind enough, please let us know.
Old 05-21-2013, 01:55 AM   #26

Feb 2013
Ashville, OH

Can anyone confirm for sure that the Iron Man 3 preorder will include a Vudu copy of Iron Man 3? I quickly read it in store but it was unclear if included a Vudu copy so I passed. I thought it just said digital copy. So I didnt know if it was refering to the digital copy that comes with the combo pack.
Old 05-21-2013, 02:01 AM   #27
Expert Member

Feb 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknum View Post
Can anyone confirm for sure that the Iron Man 3 preorder will include a Vudu copy of Iron Man 3? I quickly read it in store but it was unclear if included a Vudu copy so I passed. I thought it just said digital copy. So I didnt know if it was refering to the digital copy that comes with the combo pack.
It includes the vudu copy. It showed up right away, with a placeholder date of 12/31, in my account when i redeemed the code.
Old 05-21-2013, 02:23 AM   #28

Sep 2010

noone, will you be able to check for the ST preorders this week? Did any identity thief preorders pop up?
Old 05-21-2013, 02:37 AM   #29
Expert Member

Feb 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgiovanni View Post
noone, will you be able to check for the ST preorders this week? Did any identity thief preorders pop up?
I still haven't seen any Identity Thief, I am hoping they show up this week and if they don't then I am guessing we won't see them. I will check for the Star Trek ones tomorrow. The store I go to is usually really good about about getting them out on time.
Old 05-21-2013, 01:31 PM   #30

Dec 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by noone13 View Post
I still haven't seen any Identity Thief, I am hoping they show up this week and if they don't then I am guessing we won't see them. I will check for the Star Trek ones tomorrow. The store I go to is usually really good about about getting them out on time.
My local store had both Identity Thief and Star Trek available. Both are $24.96 each. Identity Thief comes with only the typical Universal BD/DVD/DC/UV set and early access to the movie on Vudu (available now). Star Trek is a 2-pack with the first movie, where the first one is available to watch now and Into Darkness is available 3-weeks early. You also get the 2-pack on Blu in the mail.
Old 05-21-2013, 02:58 PM   #31
Blu-ray Knight

Sep 2007
Katy, TX

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanton619 View Post
My local store had both Identity Thief and Star Trek available. Both are $24.96 each. Identity Thief comes with only the typical Universal BD/DVD/DC/UV set and early access to the movie on Vudu (available now). Star Trek is a 2-pack with the first movie, where the first one is available to watch now and Into Darkness is available 3-weeks early. You also get the 2-pack on Blu in the mail.
Identity Thief sounds like a waste unless you really need the movie early on VUDU. Star Trek sounds ok, but the Worst Buy promo is better since you can preorder the 3D copy and personally I'd prefer 8 bucks in movie cash over a VUDU copy of Star Trek(2009) which would only cost 2 bucks in the D2D program.
Old 05-21-2013, 03:46 PM   #32
Power Member

Sep 2012

I saw Identity Thief at Walmart but didn't get because it was $24.96. I was hoping for a $19.96 price but I will wait until release and buy the code online.
Old 05-22-2013, 09:34 AM   #33
Expert Member

Feb 2012

OP has been updated with the two new promos.

I am a little disappointed with both of the new pre-orders. As someone else pointed out Best Buy's Star Trek pre-order is probably a better deal, not to mention much easier to cancel if you'd need to. Identity Thief just doesn't seem like a good deal at all, should have been $19.96.
Old 05-22-2013, 08:38 PM   #34
Special Member

Oct 2010
New England, USA

Did you consider the Man of Steel one I pm'd you details about for the OP?

(Just wondering- WB A List just did a questionnaire about pre-ordering UV codes with theatrical ticket purchases, like they pioneered with Man of Steel, so if it takes we may see promos like that at the time of theatrical release. Special features were mentioned).

Details were as follows:
If you preorder tickets to the 7 PM Thursday June 13th showing of MoS (not sold out yet at my local WM) you get a VUDU code for:

3 Superman Animated Series Episodes (Little Piece of Home, Stolen Memories, Feeding Time). These make a nice follow up to the "Last Son of Krypton" UV code. (They are VUDU only at this point in time.)

Exclusive Man of Steel prequel comic by Goyer (featuring Kara).

Opportunity to pre-order Man of Steel movie:
VUDU Only: $20
Blu-Ray + Vudu: $26.95 (I think that was it)

Includes Exclusive content.
Man of Steel: An Inside Look
Man of Steel: Motion Comic
Man of Steel: Exclusive Content

Placeholder date is November 1st. (Doesn't mention an early digital release at this point in time).

Last edited by seregloth; 05-22-2013 at 08:46 PM.
Old 05-23-2013, 01:27 AM   #35
Expert Member

Feb 2012

I haven't added the Man of Steel promo yet because up until now I wasn't totally sure how it worked. The tickets are all sold out at both Wal-Marts near me so I never had a chance to check them out.

I wish they would have done it the other way, pre-order the movie and get a ticket. I am not a fan of the buy a ticket then get a chance to pre-order the movie. It wouldn't surprise me to see actual pre-order cards show at Wal-Mart soon for Man of Steel.

I will add it in to the OP though and maybe other people can still find them in stores.
Old 05-23-2013, 02:30 PM   #36

Dec 2008

For anyone who was considering Identity Thief, the free early UV copy you get is the theatrical version, NOT the unrated version.
Old 05-28-2013, 04:47 PM   #37
Power Member

Feb 2012
U.S.S. Enterprise
Default Ripped off by ComptonC(xxxxxxx) on ebay

BTW, if you are buying from ebay and are using Compton (message me for full user name) to buy these, be aware that he had his paypal account suspended for about a week while they investigated something. I foolishly sent over money after that, which he took a walk with and I got nothing. I had sent as gift per request because of the paypal issues he was having, so no recourse. Just no items and no money.

Never responded to any attempts to reach by ebay messages, by email or by phone and it's almost 2 weeks now. I, too, had bought there before without any issues so that is one reason I was comfortable sending as a gift. Lesson learned.

Moral of the story: be careful if you keep buying from that seller on ebay.
Old 05-28-2013, 04:56 PM   #38

Sep 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlickFab View Post
BTW, if you are buying from ebay and are using Compton (message me for full user name) to buy these, be aware that he had his paypal account suspended for about a week while they investigated something. I foolishly sent over money after that, which he took a walk with and I got nothing. I had sent as gift per request because of the paypal issues he was having, so no recourse. Just no items and no money.

Never responded to any attempts to reach by ebay messages, by email or by phone and it's almost 2 weeks now. I, too, had bought there before without any issues so that is one reason I was comfortable sending as a gift. Lesson learned.

Moral of the story: be careful if you keep buying from that seller on ebay.
Had numerous dealings with him and not 1 problem. He did have a paypal issue because a buyer tried to screw him over and filed a claim. It is resolved as of 2 weeks ago. Give him a chance (Jerry) he has a family and is not on the computer 24/7.
Old 05-28-2013, 05:04 PM   #39
Blu-ray Ninja

Sep 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlickFab View Post

Moral of the story: when making a purchase, never send money via PayPal as a gift, regardless of how comfortable you are with a seller.
I think that's a little more accurate.
Old 05-31-2013, 03:21 AM   #40

May 2013
Default redeem code?

I could not enter my code for my Hansel and Gretal combo pack I purchased at WalMart today.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Digital Movies