Best 4K Blu-ray Deals


Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Japan Mexico
Color Out of Space 4K (Blu-ray)
$17.99
8 hrs ago
1917 4K (Blu-ray)
$29.99
 
Birds of Prey (And the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn) 4K (Blu-ray)
$29.99
 
Queen & Slim 4K (Blu-ray)
$27.99
13 hrs ago
The Hunt for Red October 4K (Blu-ray)
$24.99
 
Rambo: Last Blood 4K (Blu-ray)
$16.99
 
The Fifth Element 4K (Blu-ray)
$15.61
 
Jumanji: The Next Level 4K (Blu-ray)
$29.99
 
Terminator: Dark Fate 4K (Blu-ray)
$24.99
 
Sonic the Hedgehog 4K (Blu-ray)
$27.99
 
Deepwater Horizon 4K (Blu-ray)
$9.96
22 hrs ago
Dolittle 4K (Blu-ray)
$29.99
 
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out


Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Ultra HD Blu-ray and 4K > Ultra HD Blu-ray and 4K Movies


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-14-2019, 09:27 PM   #61
bookcase bookcase is offline
Blu-ray Knight
 
bookcase's Avatar
 
Sep 2008
Boston, MA
153
619
2
Default

I've been burned on blind buys recently, so I rented the BD at Redbox. I thought it was great fun (albeit a bit morally reprehensible -- from both the men and women). The acting was good across the board, and it's a very slick production. But it's not something I need to own. That said, the PQ of the BD was fantastic, so I can only imagine the 4K would be stellar.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2019, 05:54 PM   #62
50strat54 50strat54 is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
50strat54's Avatar
 
Sep 2013
65
Default

Big fan of Jennifer Lopez, was in an elevator with her once.

This movie did not live up to my expectations but it was still a good watch. People have been praising JLo's performance but for my money she will NEVER top Out Of Sight.

I also thought she did a great job in Enough and I love her rom-coms especially Wedding Planner and Maid In Manhatten.

She had so much chemistry with George Clooney, they really should make another film together.

One of Jennifer's best scenes ever is in Out of Sight when she meets with Isaiah Washington and says "You wanted to tussle. We tussled"


I'm glad to see Jennifer showing what a great and under appreicated actress she is in Hustlers.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2019, 06:55 PM   #63
Yojimbo68 Yojimbo68 is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
Yojimbo68's Avatar
 
Jul 2008
137
1529
683
1328
2
8
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by that1guystudios View Post
Yes - iTunes only - this is because this is an STX film - only being distributed on disc by Universal.
I bought the 4K disc from Wal-Mart. If you scan the receipt via the Wal-Mart app using Instawatch it will give you a digital version on Vudu. (Bittersweetly, it's HDX though, not 4K.)
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2019, 07:40 PM   #64
Britnasty Britnasty is online now
Blu-ray Knight
 
Britnasty's Avatar
 
Feb 2008
Milwaukee, WI
327
1156
480
Send a message via AIM to Britnasty
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yojimbo68 View Post
I bought the 4K disc from Wal-Mart. If you scan the receipt via the Wal-Mart app using Instawatch it will give you a digital version on Vudu. (Bittersweetly, it's HDX though, not 4K.)
Should have done Disc+Digital on Vudu. Got the 4K Streaming copy immediately last week and the 4K combo delivered yesterday! Sold off the iTunes code for $6, brought my total down to $23.53
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
Yojimbo68 (12-16-2019)
Old 12-16-2019, 12:17 AM   #65
Yojimbo68 Yojimbo68 is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
Yojimbo68's Avatar
 
Jul 2008
137
1529
683
1328
2
8
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Britnasty View Post
Should have done Disc+Digital on Vudu. Got the 4K Streaming copy immediately last week and the 4K combo delivered yesterday! Sold off the iTunes code for $6, brought my total down to $23.53
You definitely took the smartest route. I often do use the Disc+Digital via Vudu but didn't for Hustlers. Moving forward, I guess the only way you can guarantee 4K for a STX title on Vudu(and owning a hard copy) is if that option is offered. Well done!
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2019, 03:49 AM   #66
TheZatch TheZatch is offline
Expert Member
 
Mar 2010
Lakewood, Ohio
163
1537
25
1
105
1
204
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Britnasty View Post
Should have done Disc+Digital on Vudu. Got the 4K Streaming copy immediately last week and the 4K combo delivered yesterday! Sold off the iTunes code for $6, brought my total down to $23.53
Does VUDU / Walmart charge shipping for Disc+Digital orders? Iíve never done it before but may consider it with this title.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2019, 09:35 AM   #67
Britnasty Britnasty is online now
Blu-ray Knight
 
Britnasty's Avatar
 
Feb 2008
Milwaukee, WI
327
1156
480
Send a message via AIM to Britnasty
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheZatch View Post
Does VUDU / Walmart charge shipping for Disc+Digital orders? I’ve never done it before but may consider it with this title.
They only charge after release. If it’s in pre-order stage, it’s free. So you generally have from the day it goes live with the early digital release until the day before it’s physical release.

However, because it’s the holidays and WM is doing free 2-day and free next day shipping, it should still be free delivery on Vudu since WM does fulfillment! (Just checked a few other titles that have already released and its all free shipping!)
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
nonametofame (12-17-2019), TheZatch (12-16-2019)
Old 12-17-2019, 04:55 AM   #68
TheZatch TheZatch is offline
Expert Member
 
Mar 2010
Lakewood, Ohio
163
1537
25
1
105
1
204
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Britnasty View Post
They only charge after release. If it’s in pre-order stage, it’s free. So you generally have from the day it goes live with the early digital release until the day before it’s physical release.

However, because it’s the holidays and WM is doing free 2-day and free next day shipping, it should still be free delivery on Vudu since WM does fulfillment! (Just checked a few other titles that have already released and its all free shipping!)
Perfect, thank you for your help! Order placed, although it’s a bit troubling that my order confirmation states the disc should arrive April 2, 2020 (probably because the Walmart.com listing has that as the release date ) Haha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2019, 07:08 AM   #69
trekky76 trekky76 is online now
Power Member
 
trekky76's Avatar
 
Sep 2014
Stockholm
408
859
3
8
16
30
Default

Looks decent on first look. Couldn't compare with the blu-ray as my player is region B only. But always willing to support smaller releases on this format so I'm happy to add this to my collection. The slip is really glossy and stands out among the rest.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2020, 07:39 PM   #70
sancho sancho is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
sancho's Avatar
 
Aug 2010
9
659
Default

Watched this over New Years Vacation. Nothing spectacular, but a decent and entertaining movie. J-Lo looks great at 50.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
emailking (01-09-2020)
Old 01-04-2020, 09:08 PM   #71
ThePreacher ThePreacher is offline
Banned
 
Jun 2018
41
208
1
64
Default

The story was ok but almost too neat in trajectory. J-Lo looks phenomenal and I generally like her anyway. Constance Wu is also really good in this.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2020, 06:52 AM   #72
fatboy1111 fatboy1111 is offline
Senior Member
 
Oct 2012
-
-
-
1
Default

Is this 4k disc hard to come by? Prices on eBay are fairly high?
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2020, 02:25 AM   #73
Zen_Amako Zen_Amako is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
Zen_Amako's Avatar
 
Nov 2008
Northern VA, USA
70
584
3
12
Default

The real-life inspiration for Jennifer Lopez's character sued the filmmakers and STX Entertainment last week for $40 million. One of her demands in the suit is that the studio cease all distribution of the film.

I don't expect that to actually happen. She is probably just looking for a settlement and a payday. At the same time, though, I wouldn't sleep on picking this up if I were interested in owning it.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
emailking (01-16-2020)
Old 01-28-2020, 08:12 PM   #74
TheBoss062 TheBoss062 is offline
Blu-ray Guru
 
TheBoss062's Avatar
 
Dec 2016
Florida
167
1326
40
Default

Might be an unpopular opinion but Iím okay with this movie not getting any Oscar nominations. This wasnít good enough to be nominated, especially compared to the other nominees, and Jennifer Lopez was overrated. She didnít do bad but she wasnít Oscar worthy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bookcase View Post
I've been burned on blind buys recently, so I rented the BD at Redbox. I thought it was great fun (albeit a bit morally reprehensible -- from both the men and women). The acting was good across the board, and it's a very slick production. But it's not something I need to own. That said, the PQ of the BD was fantastic, so I can only imagine the 4K would be stellar.
What I think is morally reprehensible is that Joker got a lower RT score than this.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2020, 10:43 PM   #75
Eschenpod Eschenpod is online now
Blu-ray Samurai
 
Eschenpod's Avatar
 
Mar 2019
South Florida
1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zen_Amako View Post
The real-life inspiration for Jennifer Lopez's character sued the filmmakers and STX Entertainment last week for $40 million. One of her demands in the suit is that the studio cease all distribution of the film.

I don't expect that to actually happen. She is probably just looking for a settlement and a payday. At the same time, though, I wouldn't sleep on picking this up if I were interested in owning it.
Just picked up a sealed copy on eBay for $16.98 including shipping.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
woodley56 (01-29-2020)
Reply
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Ultra HD Blu-ray and 4K > Ultra HD Blu-ray and 4K Movies


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:43 PM.