Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

12 Days of Deals, Day 12 is Live »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Star Trek: The Original Motion Picture Collection (Blu-ray)
$16.96

Universal Classic Monsters: Complete 30-Film Collection (Blu-ray)
$79.99

Jurassic World: 5 Movie Collection (Blu-ray)
$27.99

Jurassic World: 5-Movie Collection (Blu-ray)
$27.99

Jack Reacher 4K (Blu-ray)
$11.32

Supernatural: The Complete Thirteenth Season (Blu-ray)
$24.99
10 hrs ago
The Mummy: Complete Legacy Collection (Blu-ray)
$12.99

Outlander: Season Three (Blu-ray)
$24.99

Mission: Impossible - Fallout 4K (Blu-ray)
$19.99

Despicable Me 3-Movie Collection (Blu-ray)
$13.99

The Meg (Blu-ray)
$14.99

Westworld: Season One (Blu-ray)
$16.99

What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - North America

Old 10-11-2010, 05:12 PM   #261
Blu-ray Knight

Jan 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellecreole View Post
need to get reddem codes for My Sisters keeper and the Karate Kid because my son threw the paper away that comes inside the movie case
You need to go online to the distributing studio's website and make a request for a new one.

TLK
Old 10-12-2010, 02:09 AM   #262
Special Member

Oct 2008
Texas

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdtrader View Post
This thread will contain a list of USA BD releases that have been released with a digital copy.

Watchmen: Director's Cut EXPIRED 7/21/10
Watchmen: The Ultimate Cut
I don't know if it matters, but the digital copies in both releases of Watchmen contain a theatrical copy of the film, and from the list, it looks like they are different. I don't know if the ones from the Ultimate Cut are still working or not though since I don't have that release. I'd imagine they still might be valid though since the UC was released later.

Did anyone else get a Watchmen Director's Cut digital copy from Warner brothers? I downloaded the theatrical one into itunes back when I first got it, but I decided to download the wmp version as well before it expired and when I did, there was this option to request a Director's Cut digital copy sent to me for free, so I filled out the information, and wb sent it to me. I finally decided to dl it last week so I could have both the theatrical and director's cuts in itunes, but I think the disc is damaged because it would not dl properly. Itunes will finish the dl, but a message pops up saying that the file did not dl properly and might be corrupted. I deleted the movie and tried it several times without success. The movie plays fine until the last 20 minutes or so, then it makes some weird sounds and freezes up. I was thinking of contacting wb to see if I can get a second disc sent out, but I'm wondering if anyone has a disc they don't need. I can re-use the code I have for itunes, I just need a working disc (unless they were all like this, anyone else have this problem?). The disc will have the same artwork on it as the regular digital copy, but it says Director's Cut on the disc.

Last edited by mr. b; 10-12-2010 at 02:23 AM.
Old 10-12-2010, 08:59 PM   #263

Oct 2008

I just included both titles on the list because they are separate BD releases. The back of the cover states the DC is the theatrical edition, which is why I didn't include it here. This thread is for dates only not other DC info.

That's odd you got a message to have the DC director's cut sent to you. I downloaded the same version and didn't get that message or the offer. I'd like to have the Director's Cut too dang it!
Old 10-16-2010, 03:06 AM   #264

Sep 2010
Southern California

Quote:
Confessions of a Shopaholic EXPIRED 6/23/10
I just did get this like 30 minutes ago and it has yet to expire?

Incredible Hulk, as of 5 minutes ago. =P
This, too. Do they sometimes extend or do some not impose any expiry on them?

*Update: For Incredible Hulk, it has been saying it's "transferring" but nothing happened. I ejected the DVD tray and tried again, typed down the code 2nd time, nothing. -_-

Last edited by mentaltweak; 10-16-2010 at 03:30 AM.
Old 10-17-2010, 07:33 AM   #265
Banned

Aug 2009
Watsonville, California

Anyone want to buy the Digital Bullshittery of Valkyrie for $12?
I don't know if it has been already gone through but I don't really care. I'm putting the soundtrack CD in its place, as if any of you Digital Copy lovers would give a fuuck about that.
Old 10-18-2010, 02:42 AM   #266
Blu-ray Guru

Apr 2008
Orange County

Quote:
Originally Posted by mentaltweak View Post
I just did get this like 30 minutes ago and it has yet to expire?

Incredible Hulk, as of 5 minutes ago. =P
This, too. Do they sometimes extend or do some not impose any expiry on them?

*Update: For Incredible Hulk, it has been saying it's "transferring" but nothing happened. I ejected the DVD tray and tried again, typed down the code 2nd time, nothing. -_-
Funny thing is i just downloaded the Incredible Hulk yesterday with no problem...also i noticed Universal, Disney & Fox Movie titles w/Digital Copies that expired still work! Nightmare Before Christmas, Hellboy 2, Forgetting Sarah Marshall, Coraline, A Bug's Life & Bolt also downloaded with no issues...Warner Bros on the other hand expire...The Dark Knight & Yes Man no longer work...

Last edited by AlexG; 10-18-2010 at 02:45 AM.
Old 10-18-2010, 02:49 AM   #267
Blu-ray Knight

Jan 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexG View Post
Funny thing is i just downloaded the Incredible Hulk yesterday with no problem...also i noticed Universal, Disney & Fox Movie titles w/Digital Copies that expired still work! Nightmare Before Christmas, Hellboy 2, Forgetting Sarah Marshall, Coraline, A Bug's Life & Bolt also downloaded with no issues...Warner Bros on the other hand expire...The Dark Knight & Yes Man no longer work...
Warner sticks to their expiration dates like they were legal documents.

TLK
Old 10-18-2010, 05:00 AM   #268
Banned

Oct 2010

When I try to obtain a Windows Media license, why do I get a continuous loop of prompts asking me to upgrade Windows Media Player or Windows Media Security?

thanks
Old 10-18-2010, 05:11 AM   #269
Blu-ray Knight

Jan 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by IsabelaFranco View Post
When I try to obtain a Windows Media license, why do I get a continuous loop of prompts asking me to upgrade Windows Media Player or Windows Media Security?

thanks
Don't know.

How can you post if you're banned?

TLK
Old 10-18-2010, 06:36 AM   #270

Jun 2010
California, USA

Just redeemed The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor today (expiration 12/31/09) with no problem.

Last edited by wongkwp; 10-18-2010 at 11:02 PM.
Old 10-18-2010, 02:48 PM   #271
Blu-ray Knight

Jan 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by wongkwp View Post
Just redeemed The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor today (expiration 12/31/09) with problem.
What problem did you have?

TLK
Old 10-18-2010, 11:02 PM   #272

Jun 2010
California, USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lizard King View Post
What problem did you have?

TLK
sorry, typo error. I meant no problem.
Old 10-19-2010, 05:39 AM   #273

Sep 2010
Southern California

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexG View Post
Really? Gotta try again now.
Update: Works, finally. I guess, at that moment, it was down or something when attempted. =[ But happy, it's downloading now. =D!

I could also vouch for A Bug's Life. Worked for me, the same day I did Confession of a Shopaholic. =]

Question: if I have digital copies on a computer, can I transfer them to another computer and still play? Under same itunes account.

Last edited by mentaltweak; 10-19-2010 at 05:43 AM.
Old 10-19-2010, 05:55 AM   #274

Mar 2010
Oregon

Quote:

Question: if I have digital copies on a computer, can I transfer them to another computer and still play? Under same itunes account.
Yes, Me and my wife do it all the time.
Old 10-19-2010, 03:24 PM   #275
Blu-ray Knight

Jan 2010

Quote:
I think that you're allowed to use up to 7 PCs on a single account.

TLK
Old 10-19-2010, 04:53 PM   #276
Power Member

Jul 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lizard King View Post
I think that you're allowed to use up to 7 PCs on a single account.

TLK
I thought it was 5 different computers, but I don't know anything about this stuff. I have never even had an MP3 player and I have just recently started redeeming some of my digital copies instead of selling them like I normally used to.

Last edited by jonsmith369; 10-27-2010 at 08:11 PM.
Old 10-19-2010, 11:11 PM   #277

Sep 2010
Southern California

5, actually. Alright, thanks.

Quote:
Forbidden Kingdom EXPIRED 9/9/09
Just tried. Still good as of 10/19/2010.
Old 10-21-2010, 02:04 AM   #278
Blu-ray Knight

Jan 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by wongkwp View Post
Just redeemed The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor today (expiration 12/31/09) with no problem.
I redeemed it today, and you're right. It still works!

TLK
Old 10-21-2010, 07:05 PM   #279

Oct 2010
Default Please help,I don't know where else to turn.

Is there any chance they would allow us to still use the expired ones? I waited to buy a blue ray player and now that I opened all the movies I have several expired codes and THAT is the reason I bought that specific package Because it had a digi copy too. I have Harry Potter and the HALF BLOODPRINCE and Disney's GFORCE. PLEASE HELP who do I email or talk to about getting the new code or a free digi copy. Acutally not free, I did buy it! I appreciate all your help, thanks.
Old 10-21-2010, 07:30 PM   #280
Power Member

Jul 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrapjazzmama View Post
Is there any chance they would allow us to still use the expired ones? I waited to buy a blue ray player and now that I opened all the movies I have several expired codes and THAT is the reason I bought that specific package Because it had a digi copy too. I have Harry Potter and the HALF BLOODPRINCE and Disney's GFORCE. PLEASE HELP who do I email or talk to about getting the new code or a free digi copy. Acutally not free, I did buy it! I appreciate all your help, thanks.
Harry Potter Half Blood Prince will almost definitely not work anymore. That one was Warner Bros (they are pretty strict about exp dates) and did not include a disc, so you actually had to download the file through iTunes I believe which definitely costs them more money for the bandwith. Most codes are good for 1 year after a movie's initial release, but that one was only good for 6 months so I think they really wanted you to not be able to use that one.

I would go ahead and give a bunch of them a try anyway, more than a few of them will still work. Also then I would probably come back and try the other ones in a couple months just give it one more try and to make sure it actually is dead. I am fairly sure that Dark Knight had expired and did not work for a while, but must have been allowed to work again later on as I was still able to download mine earlier this year like 6 months after expiration.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - North America