Best Blu-ray Movie Deals


Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Netherlands Japan Mexico
The Last Duel 4K (Blu-ray)
$29.99
16 hrs ago
A Clockwork Orange 4K (Blu-ray)
$14.99
 
Menace II Society 4K (Blu-ray)
$24.99
 
Smallville: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$133.69
 
Once Upon a Time in China: The Complete Films (Blu-ray)
$62.49
 
Superman: The Complete Animated Series (Blu-ray)
$42.00
8 hrs ago
Krampus 4K (Blu-ray)
$29.99
 
Citizen Kane 4K (Blu-ray)
$29.99
 
Malignant (Blu-ray)
$19.99
 
Invasion of the Body Snatchers 4K (Blu-ray)
$26.77
16 hrs ago
Venom: Let There Be Carnage 4K (Blu-ray)
$29.99
 
The Lord of the Rings: The Motion Picture Trilogy (Blu-ray)
$44.99
 
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out


Image from: Life of Pi (2012)
Old 11-02-2021, 05:54 AM   #28001
Waboman Waboman is offline
Blu-ray Archduke
 
Waboman's Avatar
 
Dec 2009
In a van down by the river
112
415
3
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by superpacman View Post
Finally!!!

Watched it lastnight and I enjoyed it from beginning to end. Should have seen my face when it ended, I was like "is that it?!?!?".. I noticed in the beginning it said ']part 1", I didn't know they planned to make more.

I have to admit, when you made it seem like the first 20min would be a tuff sit through, I prepared myself for the worst.

I was actually surprised the wife made it through 75% of the movie, which is way more than I expected. She hardly makes it through any movie, but it was late when I turned it on.

Foundation has gotten better, I'm not sure what to day about Invasion.
Glad you and the Mrs liked it. Didnít mean to imply I hated it. I didnít. I do however prefer the Lynchian version more.

I have not been hearing many good things about Invasion.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2021, 02:09 AM   #28002
Batman1980 Batman1980 is online now
Blu-ray Jedi
 
Batman1980's Avatar
 
Feb 2009
District 13
8
144
391
57
22
48
Send a message via AIM to Batman1980
Default



Source - Schefter on Twitter
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2021, 01:56 AM   #28003
sfmarine sfmarine is offline
Blu-ray Baron
 
sfmarine's Avatar
 
Apr 2008
The Swan Station aDdIcTeD 2 LOST PSN:U5MC51473
10
278
1460
276
461
492
530
7
39
Send a message via AIM to sfmarine Send a message via MSN to sfmarine Send a message via Skype™ to sfmarine
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waboman View Post
I had Apple TV+ free for a year. Barely watched any of the shows. I just looked up Foundation. Looks good. But now I no longer have it. Lol
I am in the same boat as you, Wabo. Had it for a year and barely watched anything and now I need to subscribe.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2021, 11:54 PM   #28004
superpacman superpacman is offline
Senior Member
 
superpacman's Avatar
 
Oct 2014
31
Default

Hey Bud, I have this long story of how Vodka saved me life!!

No jokes about it, I'm actually extremely serious..

Jackass doctors are telling me it wasn't the Vodka, but they also can't tell me what it really was.

when I went to the emergency room from lack of breathing properly, Some of the ****ers were really trying to force me into heart surgery. I told them I wanted a 2nd opinion and maybe a 3rd, I was told I didn't have time for another opinion and needed to go into surgery asap.

They gotten tired of me saying I ate some food, which caused them to postpone the surgery(only 4times). lol
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2021, 02:13 AM   #28005
Waboman Waboman is offline
Blu-ray Archduke
 
Waboman's Avatar
 
Dec 2009
In a van down by the river
112
415
3
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfmarine View Post
I am in the same boat as you, Wabo. Had it for a year and barely watched anything and now I need to subscribe.
I still havenít subscribed. I can barely keep up with shows as is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by superpacman View Post
Hey Bud, I have this long story of how Vodka saved me life!!

No jokes about it, I'm actually extremely serious..

Jackass doctors are telling me it wasn't the Vodka, but they also can't tell me what it really was.

when I went to the emergency room from lack of breathing properly, Some of the ****ers were really trying to force me into heart surgery. I told them I wanted a 2nd opinion and maybe a 3rd, I was told I didn't have time for another opinion and needed to go into surgery asap.

They gotten tired of me saying I ate some food, which caused them to postpone the surgery(only 4times). lol
Help me out here. Iím trying to follow along. So you had trouble breathing, went to the ER, docs said you need heart surgery and wouldnít let you get 2nd opinion, you said you recently ate and somehow vodka saved your life. Is this a TV movie? The Oxygen channel?
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
solarrdadd (11-24-2021)
Old 11-24-2021, 02:34 AM   #28006
solarrdadd solarrdadd is offline
Blu-ray Prince
 
solarrdadd's Avatar
 
Jul 2008
Virginia
255
188
1317
4
42
316
Default

What the Actual Phuck?!?
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2021, 03:27 AM   #28007
superpacman superpacman is offline
Senior Member
 
superpacman's Avatar
 
Oct 2014
31
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waboman View Post
I still havenít subscribed. I can barely keep up with shows as is.



Help me out here. Iím trying to follow along. So you had trouble breathing, went to the ER, docs said you need heart surgery and wouldnít let you get 2nd opinion, you said you recently ate and somehow vodka saved your life. Is this a TV movie? The Oxygen channel?

I didn't say what it was yet.. lmao

It started off with a lot of coughing, I mean a serious amount of coughing. Coughing bad while I slept.

Coughing turned to out of breath simply walking up a flight of stairs. Coughing never stopped. I couldn't complete second sentence without losing breath and Coughing...

Not breathing properly made me weaker. I would wake up and have fluid in my lungs(that shit was horrible). Chest hurting baaad!!

Went to urgent care and they checked me out, and they insisted I goto emergency.(both places had me negative for covid)

While at the hospital, most of what you already read in the other post happened.

I was told I have 2-3 years to live because of heart failure.
I was told all of my symptoms are from heart failure.
Mine is called 'ejection fraction - 25%'
(You can look up ejection fraction online)..

Soooo, I'm back home after avoiding some BS surgery.

Time is going by and I'm feeling worst and worst..

I buy a pint of Vodka(I haven't dranked any yet).

Couple days later, I'm feeling worst. I swear I didn't feel I was going to make it to the morning. My breathing gotten worst and I was weaker.

(I wanted to wake the wife. I didn't want to wake the wife).
It was sorta a confusing feeling, but I remembered my liquor. I felt I wanted go out feeling really good and sooo I started pouring(Vodka & orange juice).

About 40-45min later, I noticed I wasn't having issues with breathing. I walked around the house WITHOUT losing breath or needing to sit down.

I started counting out loud, doing jumping Jack's and I was fine. The next morning I was outside doing yard work without issue(maybe just a little issue).

I was confused, as if it was a bad dream.

Buuuut,

Three days later, I was Coughing again and the out of breath took over. I couldn't talk.... Basically I was back to where it was.

I started pouring that Vodka, and I was better for another 3days.

Then I noticed it from 3days to 4.5days without issues.

But,
I started with having a shot of Vodka or maybe two shors every other day(I think frightening thoughts kicked in).

As of now, no issues(but it's only been about 4days since my last drink)
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2021, 04:32 AM   #28008
Waboman Waboman is offline
Blu-ray Archduke
 
Waboman's Avatar
 
Dec 2009
In a van down by the river
112
415
3
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by superpacman View Post
I didn't say what it was yet.. lmao

It started off with a lot of coughing, I mean a serious amount of coughing. Coughing bad while I slept.

Coughing turned to out of breath simply walking up a flight of stairs. Coughing never stopped. I couldn't complete second sentence without losing breath and Coughing...

Not breathing properly made me weaker. I would wake up and have fluid in my lungs(that shit was horrible). Chest hurting baaad!!

Went to urgent care and they checked me out, and they insisted I goto emergency.(both places had me negative for covid)

While at the hospital, most of what you already read in the other post happened.

I was told I have 2-3 years to live because of heart failure.
I was told all of my symptoms are from heart failure.
Mine is called 'ejection fraction - 25%'
(You can look up ejection fraction online)..

Soooo, I'm back home after avoiding some BS surgery.

Time is going by and I'm feeling worst and worst..

I buy a pint of Vodka(I haven't dranked any yet).

Couple days later, I'm feeling worst. I swear I didn't feel I was going to make it to the morning. My breathing gotten worst and I was weaker.

(I wanted to wake the wife. I didn't want to wake the wife).
It was sorta a confusing feeling, but I remembered my liquor. I felt I wanted go out feeling really good and sooo I started pouring(Vodka & orange juice).

About 40-45min later, I noticed I wasn't having issues with breathing. I walked around the house WITHOUT losing breath or needing to sit down.

I started counting out loud, doing jumping Jack's and I was fine. The next morning I was outside doing yard work without issue(maybe just a little issue).

I was confused, as if it was a bad dream.

Buuuut,

Three days later, I was Coughing again and the out of breath took over. I couldn't talk.... Basically I was back to where it was.

I started pouring that Vodka, and I was better for another 3days.

Then I noticed it from 3days to 4.5days without issues.

But,
I started with having a shot of Vodka or maybe two shors every other day(I think frightening thoughts kicked in).

As of now, no issues(but it's only been about 4days since my last drink)
Are you sure this isn't a video game you're playing on your PS5? Perhaps the wife slipped a VR headset on you when you weren't looking?

I'm trying to wrap my noggin around all this. You go to the ER coughing, weak, fluid in your lungs and they say it's your heart and give you 3 years to live??? Dude, wtf. Sounds more like pneumonia. I see you've ruled out the vid. I'm surprised they didn't send you home with an oxygen machine. Btw, what was your blood/oxygen level? Seems more respiratory than cardiac.

On the bright side, the Ruskies like their vodka and those commie bastards have strong hearts. So you have that going for you. Which is nice. Plus you're getting your RDI of vitamin C from the screwdrivers. I foresee you live a long life. At least long enough to see the Lions win a game... well, maybe not that long.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2021, 04:58 AM   #28009
superpacman superpacman is offline
Senior Member
 
superpacman's Avatar
 
Oct 2014
31
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waboman View Post
Are you sure this isn't a video game you're playing on your PS5? Perhaps the wife slipped a VR headset on you when you weren't looking?

I'm trying to wrap my noggin around all this. You go to the ER coughing, weak, fluid in your lungs and they say it's your heart and give you 3 years to live??? Dude, wtf. Sounds more like pneumonia. I see you've ruled out the vid. I'm surprised they didn't send you home with an oxygen machine. Btw, what was your blood/oxygen level? Seems more respiratory than cardiac.

On the bright side, the Ruskies like their vodka and those commie bastards have strong hearts. So you have that going for you. Which is nice. Plus you're getting your RDI of vitamin C from the screwdrivers. I foresee you live a long life. At least long enough to see the Lions win a game... well, maybe not that long.
Man oh man!! I wish it was a video game, but this was and is some scary shit.

Both places xray my chest, NO SIGNS of pneumonia. blood/oxygen was FANTASTIC(I don't remember the exact numbers, all I remember is that it's great), which confuses everyone.

I haven't totally ruled out ejection fraction, because of the echo test and stress test performed.(actually, I have an appointment tomorrow to have another echo test done.)

Since the hospital, I've seen my primary and a new specialist.. both told me NOT to drink vodka, because it's bad for my heart, but take these drugs(lmao)..

I'm sure no one lives long enough for the Lions to win!


Side note...
Of course the wife never been to found of me drinking, but she always tolerate it...(isn't that most wives??)

The side note is,
When she realized the vodka made me feel better and I needed a drink, I texted her to stop at the liquor store..

When she came home, she brought me a gallon.... lmao
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2021, 03:48 AM   #28010
Waboman Waboman is offline
Blu-ray Archduke
 
Waboman's Avatar
 
Dec 2009
In a van down by the river
112
415
3
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by superpacman View Post
Man oh man!! I wish it was a video game, but this was and is some scary shit.

Both places xray my chest, NO SIGNS of pneumonia. blood/oxygen was FANTASTIC(I don't remember the exact numbers, all I remember is that it's great), which confuses everyone.

I haven't totally ruled out ejection fraction, because of the echo test and stress test performed.(actually, I have an appointment tomorrow to have another echo test done.)

Since the hospital, I've seen my primary and a new specialist.. both told me NOT to drink vodka, because it's bad for my heart, but take these drugs(lmao)..

I'm sure no one lives long enough for the Lions to win!


Side note...
Of course the wife never been to found of me drinking, but she always tolerate it...(isn't that most wives??)

The side note is,
When she realized the vodka made me feel better and I needed a drink, I texted her to stop at the liquor store..

When she came home, she brought me a gallon.... lmao
Any updates? How ya doing? You have a good Thanksgiving? Can you even eat turkey, mashed taters, stuffing, etc., anymore? Kale just ain't the same thing. Good thing you have a gallon of vodka. I tell ya, I'm still full.

You buy anything fun on Black Friday? Find any good deals?
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2021, 08:39 PM   #28011
FreddieFerric FreddieFerric is offline
Blu-ray Knight
 
FreddieFerric's Avatar
 
Mar 2008
NOLA
146
14
238
7
1
Default

Recovering from quadruple by-pass surgery and a liver transplant perhaps?
  Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 03:33 AM   #28012
superpacman superpacman is offline
Senior Member
 
superpacman's Avatar
 
Oct 2014
31
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waboman View Post
Any updates? How ya doing? You have a good Thanksgiving? Can you even eat turkey, mashed taters, stuffing, etc., anymore? Kale just ain't the same thing. Good thing you have a gallon of vodka. I tell ya, I'm still full.

You buy anything fun on Black Friday? Find any good deals?
Nothing serious to update!! Enjoyed Thanksgiving, but I hated (and I was polite about it), some lady at the Thanksgiving dinner told me(yes told, not asked) not to tell anyone else my Vodka healing method. (As if I was lying or maybe just maybe that wasn't what worked)

If the breathing problem didn't go away a few different times(seems to be permanently now) right after drinking the stuff, I would have my doubts about it too. Maybe that's the reason I was polite. It's one of those 'had to be there' things.

I did go have another echo test done, but I don't see the specialist until Dec 8th for the results.

So far, no breathing issues.

Yes, I can eat all of them things, it was my breathing/heart, not my jaws.... lmao

Slowed down spending a lot, I wanted to make sure funds were plentiful for the funeral... lol
  Reply With Quote
Reply
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Home Theater > Home Theater Galleries


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:20 PM.