Best iTunes Movie Deals


Best iTunes Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Netherlands Japan Mexico
Venom / Spider-man: Homecoming (iTunes)
$14.99
11 hrs ago
Star Trek 3-Movie Collection (iTunes)
$14.99
1 day ago
Highlander (iTunes)
$4.99
1 day ago
Men in Black Trilogy (iTunes)
$14.99
11 hrs ago
Deadpool 2-Movie Collection (iTunes)
$7.99
 
Black Panther: Wakanda Forever (iTunes)
$9.99
 
The Green Knight (iTunes)
$4.99
1 day ago
The Sword in the Stone (iTunes)
$4.99
1 day ago
The Fifth Element / Looper (iTunes)
$14.99
11 hrs ago
Prometheus / Alien: Covenant Bundle (iTunes)
$9.99
1 day ago
Dragonslayer (iTunes)
$4.99
1 day ago
Dawn of the Planet of the Apes / Rise of the Planet of the Apes (iTunes)
$9.99
1 day ago
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out


Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Digital Movies > Movies Anywhere

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-07-2020, 07:42 PM   #21
bigt7117 bigt7117 is offline
Special Member
 
Aug 2008
1038
819
400
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan Gordon View Post
Is this a new development?

All my Sony titles, and all but one Disney title, correctly ports to and from MA, I'm not sure I see a point in listing a title if it works correctly and has been for some time. I want to focus on the 20th Century and Universal titles that have only recently gone 4K UHD.
Pardon me. Geez
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2020, 07:48 PM   #22
Alan Gordon Alan Gordon is offline
Blu-ray Ninja
 
Alan Gordon's Avatar
 
Aug 2007
Dawson, GA
565
2129
437
1338
1506
2427
1377
42
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigt7117 View Post
Pardon me. Geez
My reply wasn't intended to come off as rude. I was honestly asking if porting for this title was a new development, because I don't know, since I don't have that title.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2020, 04:40 AM   #23
Jravixthunder21 Jravixthunder21 is offline
Member
 
Jravixthunder21's Avatar
 
Oct 2014
22
162
84
28
16
102
Default

Those lists by 4k MA Titles Porting In -

* Black Christmas 2019
* Kingsman The Secret Service
* Independence Day
* Maze Runner The Scorch Trails
* The Longest Ride
* Kingsman The Golden Circle

Last edited by Jravixthunder21; 09-08-2020 at 02:07 PM. Reason: Update for 4k MA Titles
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2020, 04:37 PM   #24
Alan Gordon Alan Gordon is offline
Blu-ray Ninja
 
Alan Gordon's Avatar
 
Aug 2007
Dawson, GA
565
2129
437
1338
1506
2427
1377
42
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jravixthunder21 View Post
Those lists by 4k MA Titles Porting In -

* Black Christmas 2019
* Kingsman The Secret Service
* Independence Day
* Maze Runner The Scorch Trails
* The Longest Ride
* Kingsman The Golden Circle
I went ahead and added "Black Christmas" (2019), but can someone else verify the rest of them. I own them, but mine are still HD.


I had three 4K titles port in today though. Just not the ones above.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
Jravixthunder21 (09-09-2020)
Old 09-08-2020, 05:41 PM   #25
cmcclure16 cmcclure16 is offline
Special Member
 
cmcclure16's Avatar
 
Dec 2007
Henderson, NV
16
12
881
904
1159
506
47
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan Gordon View Post
I went ahead and added "Black Christmas" (2019), but can someone else verify the rest of them. I own them, but mine are still HD.


I had three 4K titles port in today though. Just not the ones above.
Those are still showing HD for me as well.

I had the following port in though

Us
Happy Death Day 2U
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
Alan Gordon (09-08-2020)
Old 09-08-2020, 07:50 PM   #26
vwnut13 vwnut13 is offline
Blu-ray Guru
 
Dec 2017
Vermont
200
1763
149
1770
281
59
197
Default

Any idea if Dr. Strangelove Or: How I Learned To Stop Worrying And Love The Bomb (4K UHD) is porting correctly to MA?

MA only lists it as being on sale for $4.99 in HD at Amazon, so I'm guessing no.

https://www.amazon.com/Dr-Strangelov...9594515&sr=8-3
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2020, 07:56 PM   #27
Alan Gordon Alan Gordon is offline
Blu-ray Ninja
 
Alan Gordon's Avatar
 
Aug 2007
Dawson, GA
565
2129
437
1338
1506
2427
1377
42
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vwnut13 View Post
Any idea if Dr. Strangelove Or: How I Learned To Stop Worrying And Love The Bomb (4K UHD) is porting correctly to MA?

MA only lists it as being on sale for $4.99 in HD at Amazon, so I'm guessing no.

https://www.amazon.com/Dr-Strangelov...9594515&sr=8-3
I'm not aware of any Sony movies having issues, so I'd assume it's fine, but can't guarantee it personally.

If I could purchase the movie on my card and not use some gift card, I'd be tempted to buy it myself today. I may change my mind before it's over. Heck, I may get it tomorrow if it's still on sale.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2020, 07:58 PM   #28
Alan Gordon Alan Gordon is offline
Blu-ray Ninja
 
Alan Gordon's Avatar
 
Aug 2007
Dawson, GA
565
2129
437
1338
1506
2427
1377
42
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmcclure16 View Post
Those are still showing HD for me as well.

I had the following port in though

Us
Happy Death Day 2U
Yesterday, I only have 20th Century Studio movies get fixed, and today, it's Universal films.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2020, 10:14 PM   #29
Powerdog Powerdog is offline
Junior Member
 
Nov 2019
90
Default

4K MA Titles Porting In:
  • Abominable
  • Atomic Blonde
  • Battleship
  • The Big Lebowski
  • Blockers
  • The Bourne Legacy
  • The Bourne Supremacy
  • The Bourne Ultimatum
  • Despicable Me
  • Despicable Me 2
  • Despicable Me 3
  • Dracula Untold
  • E.T.: The Extra-Terrestrial
  • Fast & Furious
  • Fast & Furious 6 (Unrated)
  • The Fast And The Furious
  • Fifty Shades Darker
  • Get Out
  • The Girl On The Train
  • The Great Wall
  • Halloween (2018)
  • Happy Death Day
  • Hellboy II: The Golden Army
  • How To Train Your Dragon
  • How To Train Your Dragon 2
  • Hulk
  • The Hunt
  • Jason Bourne
  • Jurassic Park III
  • Jurassic World
  • King Kong
  • Last Christmas
  • Lone Survivor
  • The Lost World: Jurassic Park
  • Lucy
  • Minions
  • The Mummy Returns
  • The Mummy: Tomb Of The Dragon Emperor
  • Oblivion
  • Pacific Rim Uprising
  • Pitch Perfect 2
  • Pitch Perfect 3
  • The Purge: Anarchy
  • The Purge: Election Year
  • Robin Hood
  • Scarface (1983)
  • The Scorpion King
  • The Secret Life Of Pets
  • Serenity
  • Shaun Of The Dead
  • Sing
  • Skyscraper
  • The Snowman
  • Snow White And The Huntsman
  • Split
  • Truth Or Dare (Unrated)
  • Van Helsing
  • 2 Fast 2 Furious

These all ported for me today.

Last edited by Powerdog; 09-08-2020 at 10:46 PM. Reason: removed waterworld
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
Alan Gordon (09-08-2020)
Old 09-08-2020, 10:20 PM   #30
Alan Gordon Alan Gordon is offline
Blu-ray Ninja
 
Alan Gordon's Avatar
 
Aug 2007
Dawson, GA
565
2129
437
1338
1506
2427
1377
42
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerdog View Post
4K MA Titles Porting In:
  • Abominable
  • Atomic Blonde
  • Battleship
  • The Big Lebowski
  • Blockers
  • The Bourne Legacy
  • The Bourne Supremacy
  • The Bourne Ultimatum
  • Despicable Me
  • Despicable Me 2
  • Despicable Me 3
  • Dracula Untold
  • E.T.: The Extra-Terrestrial
  • Fast & Furious
  • Fast & Furious 6 (Unrated)
  • The Fast And The Furious
  • Fifty Shades Darker
  • Get Out
  • The Girl On The Train
  • The Great Wall
  • Halloween (2018)
  • Happy Death Day
  • Hellboy II: The Golden Army
  • How To Train Your Dragon
  • How To Train Your Dragon 2
  • Hulk
  • The Hunt
  • Jason Bourne
  • Jurassic Park III
  • Jurassic World
  • King Kong
  • Last Christmas
  • Lone Survivor
  • The Lost World: Jurassic Park
  • Lucy
  • Minions
  • The Mummy Returns
  • The Mummy: Tomb Of The Dragon Emperor
  • Oblivion
  • Pacific Rim Uprising
  • Pitch Perfect 2
  • Pitch Perfect 3
  • The Purge: Anarchy
  • The Purge: Election Year
  • Robin Hood
  • Scarface (1983)
  • The Scorpion King
  • The Secret Life Of Pets
  • Serenity
  • Shaun Of The Dead
  • Sing
  • Skyscraper
  • The Snowman
  • Snow White And The Huntsman
  • Split
  • Truth Or Dare (Unrated)
  • Van Helsing
  • 2 Fast 2 Furious

These all ported for me today.
Can someone else corroborate any of these?

I own many of the above, but I'm still seeing HD, not 4K.

icy hot, a user in another thread said that E.T. ported out for him from Amazon today, so I'm going to consider Powerdog's listing of it as verification that it's fixed, and go ahead and add it to the list even though I'm not seeing it port in myself.

Last edited by Alan Gordon; 09-08-2020 at 10:48 PM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2020, 10:45 PM   #31
Powerdog Powerdog is offline
Junior Member
 
Nov 2019
90
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan Gordon View Post
Can someone else corroborate any of these?

I own many of the above, but I'm still seeing HD, not 4K.

A user in another thread said that E.T. ported out for him from Amazon today, so I'm going to consider Powerdog's listing of it as verification that it's fixed, and go ahead and add it to the list even though I'm not seeing it port in myself.
Waterworld was a mistake, Sorry about that, the 4K doesn't show a play button. I was trying to check my items with your list but left that one. Tried to edit but was already quoted for posterity, I think the rest are right! glta
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
Alan Gordon (09-08-2020)
Old 09-09-2020, 12:16 AM   #32
erlinmeyer erlinmeyer is offline
Blu-ray Ninja
 
erlinmeyer's Avatar
 
Jun 2009
Minnesota
530
4879
437
915
1273
1410
686
1095
9
11
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan Gordon View Post
Can someone else corroborate any of these?

I own many of the above, but I'm still seeing HD, not 4K.

icy hot, a user in another thread said that E.T. ported out for him from Amazon today, so I'm going to consider Powerdog's listing of it as verification that it's fixed, and go ahead and add it to the list even though I'm not seeing it port in myself.
When I get back home this weekend I can check some for you. Using a 4K Fire Stick, the new 4K ports show up in my recent section, like they were new additions, with a little 4K box in the upper right hand corner of the movie image. Doesn't appear that way on my computer or the Prime Video app on my iPad.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
Alan Gordon (09-09-2020)
Old 09-09-2020, 12:20 AM   #33
Alan Gordon Alan Gordon is offline
Blu-ray Ninja
 
Alan Gordon's Avatar
 
Aug 2007
Dawson, GA
565
2129
437
1338
1506
2427
1377
42
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by erlinmeyer View Post
When I get back home this weekend I can check some for you. Using a 4K Fire Stick, the new 4K ports show up in my recent section, like they were new additions, with a little 4K box in the upper right hand corner of the movie image. Doesn't appear that way on my computer or the Prime Video app on my iPad.
I just rechecked and a lot of the ones they saw updated are now updated on my account as well.

Will need a few minutes to make corrections.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2020, 12:59 AM   #34
Alan Gordon Alan Gordon is offline
Blu-ray Ninja
 
Alan Gordon's Avatar
 
Aug 2007
Dawson, GA
565
2129
437
1338
1506
2427
1377
42
Default

Today, Amazon corrected rights for all the Universal 4K titles they have (that I'm aware of) except for (potentially) the following titles:


Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan Gordon View Post
4K MA Titles NOT Porting In:
  • Backdraft
  • Downton Abbey
  • Field Of Dreams
  • Jurassic Park
  • Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom
  • The Mummy (1999)
  • The Mummy (2017)
  • Shaun Of The Dead
  • Waterworld

UNKNOWN:
  • Trolls World Tour
That's a LOT of corrections done today.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2020, 04:26 PM   #35
cmcclure16 cmcclure16 is offline
Special Member
 
cmcclure16's Avatar
 
Dec 2007
Henderson, NV
16
12
881
904
1159
506
47
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan Gordon View Post
  • Ad Astra
  • Alien
  • Alien: Covenant
  • Alita: Battle Angel
  • The Art Of Racing In The Rain
  • Backdraft
  • Bad Times At The El Royale
  • Big
  • Breakthrough
  • Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes
  • Deadpool
  • Deadpool 2
  • Edward Scissorhands
  • Fantastic 4 (2015)
  • The Fault In Our Stars
  • Field Of Dreams
  • The Greatest Showman
  • Gone Girl
  • The Hate U Give
  • Hidden Figures
  • Home Alone
  • Independence Day
  • Independence Day: Resurgence
  • Joy
  • Jurassic Park
  • Kingsman: The Golden Circle
  • Kingsman: The Secret Service
  • Life Of Pi
  • Logan
  • Love, Simon
  • The Martian
  • The Maze Runner
  • Maze Runner: The Death Cure
  • Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials
  • Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children
  • Mrs. Doubtfire
  • Murder On The Orient Express (2017)
  • Paper Towns
  • Prometheus
  • Red Sparrow
  • Revenant
  • Rise Of The Planet Of The Apes
  • The Shape Of Water
  • Truth Or Dare
  • Underwater
  • Trolls World Tour
These have all ported in for me. The others I either don’t own or only purchased in HD so can’t confirm.

Also, it’s not on your list but The Other Woman (Fox) also ported in as 4K.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
Alan Gordon (09-13-2020)
Old 09-13-2020, 05:38 PM   #36
Alan Gordon Alan Gordon is offline
Blu-ray Ninja
 
Alan Gordon's Avatar
 
Aug 2007
Dawson, GA
565
2129
437
1338
1506
2427
1377
42
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmcclure16 View Post
These have all ported in for me. The others I either donít own or only purchased in HD so canít confirm.

Also, itís not on your list but The Other Woman (Fox) also ported in as 4K.
I don't know why "The Other Woman" wasn't on the list, as I knew Amazon had it available in 4K. Just a mistake on my part.

I'm sure you correctly listed it, but wanted to double check. Can you confirm that your copy of "Truth Or Dare" is the theatrical version? I have the Unrated version.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2020, 05:40 PM   #37
Alan Gordon Alan Gordon is offline
Blu-ray Ninja
 
Alan Gordon's Avatar
 
Aug 2007
Dawson, GA
565
2129
437
1338
1506
2427
1377
42
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan Gordon View Post

4K MA Titles NOT Porting In, Or Unknown Status:
  • The Darkest Minds
  • A Good Day To Die Hard
  • A Hidden Life
  • The King Of Staten Island
  • Truth Or Dare (Theatrical)
  • (500) Days Of Summer

Can anyone who owns the above check them and see if they're porting in (or out). I suspect most, if not all are now corrected.

Last edited by Alan Gordon; 09-14-2020 at 01:03 AM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2020, 06:03 PM   #38
cmcclure16 cmcclure16 is offline
Special Member
 
cmcclure16's Avatar
 
Dec 2007
Henderson, NV
16
12
881
904
1159
506
47
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan Gordon View Post
I'm sure you correctly listed it, but wanted to double check. Can you confirm that your copy of "Truth Or Dare" is the theatrical version? I have the Unrated version.
Oops sorry, forgot there are 2 versions. Mine is the unrated as well so cant confirm on the theatrical.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
Alan Gordon (09-13-2020)
Old 09-13-2020, 08:16 PM   #39
erlinmeyer erlinmeyer is offline
Blu-ray Ninja
 
erlinmeyer's Avatar
 
Jun 2009
Minnesota
530
4879
437
915
1273
1410
686
1095
9
11
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan Gordon View Post
Can anyone who owns the above check them and see if they're porting in (or out). I suspect most, if not all are now corrected.
The Book Thief - yes
Downtown Abbey, The Motion Picture - yes
Free Solo - yes
Shaun Of The Dead - yes
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
Alan Gordon (09-13-2020)
Old 09-14-2020, 12:05 AM   #40
vwnut13 vwnut13 is offline
Blu-ray Guru
 
Dec 2017
Vermont
200
1763
149
1770
281
59
197
Default

These two are porting:

Goodbye Christopher Robin
The Old Man & The Gun


There are the Fox and Universal titles that I own that aren't porting to Amazon in 4K. I don't know how many of these have a 4K version available on Amazon currently.

[Show spoiler]Brooklyn
Casino
Darkest Hour
Detroit
Dolittle
Dr. Seuss' How The Grinch Stole Christmas
Everest
Furious 7 (Extended Edition)
Jackie
Jaws
Logan Lucky
Mamma Mia! The Movie
Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again
Me and Earl and the Dying Girl
Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates
Missing Link
Parasite
Phantom Thread
Pitch Perfect
Predator
Predators
Snow White & the Huntsman (Extended Edition)
Straight Outta Compton (Directors Cut)
The Bourne Identity
The Day the Earth Stood Still (1951)
The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift
The Fate of the Furious
The Fate of the Furious (Extended Edition)
The First Purge
The Huntsman: Winter's War (Extended Edition)
The Incredible Hulk
The Invisible Man (2020)
The Purge
Thoroughbreds
Unsane
Warcraft
X-Men: Days of Future Past
X-Men: Days of Future Past - The Rogue Cut
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
Alan Gordon (09-14-2020)
Reply
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Digital Movies > Movies Anywhere


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:02 PM.