Best PS4 Game Deals

Best PS4 Game Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Shadow Of The Tomb Raider (PS4)
$44.99

Madden NFL 19 (PS4)
$39.99

Shadow of the Tomb Raider (PS4)
$69.99

Shadow Of The Tomb Raider (PS4)
$44.95

Destiny 2: Forsaken (PS4)
$39.99

Shenmue I & II (PS4)
$23.22

Valkyria Chronicles 4 (PS4)
$51.73

Farming Simulator 19 (PS4)
$44.94

Dragon Quest XI: Echoes Of An Elusive Age (PS4)
$49.99

Yakuza Kiwami 2 (PS4)
$39.99

Fire Pro Wrestling World Day One Edition (PS4)
$42.99

Space Hulk Ascension (PS4)
$17.29
14 hrs ago
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Gaming > PlayStation > PS4

Old 04-04-2012, 06:18 PM   #23981
Blu-ray Knight

Apr 2008
The Falcone Funeral
-
-
-

Are you guys all just playing Red Dead Redemption because you feel like playing again or are they closing the servers??

I remember everyone clamoring when the Lord of the Rings servers were going down.

Just want to know, because this is a game I'd like to look into eventually.
Old 04-04-2012, 06:18 PM   #23982
Michael Bay's #1 Fan

Aug 2008
Wisconsin PSNetwork: Blu-Benny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hungryman View Post
I think what I did was find the tan horse (whatever the fastest horse was) and start my mission counter from there. Or pick a horse that is a noticeable color so that if you whistle and a different color horse comes then you know your horse died somewhere (or you stole a new one). I dont know if you can kill the new horse which will trigger the old one that was replaced to answer your call if it will still have the "mission counter" on it?
What I’d like to know is….i read an online guide and it said once u break the fastest horse, you should buy some kind of deed or something. If your horse dies, whatever it is that u buy will allow you to get that same kind of horse back.

Does that allow you to keep the “spur to victory” count going?? It’s the same kind of horse but not the actual horse.
Old 04-04-2012, 06:19 PM   #23983
Michael Bay's #1 Fan

Aug 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucy Diamond View Post
Are you guys all just playing Red Dead Redemption because you feel like playing again or are they closing the servers??

I remember everyone clamoring when the Lord of the Rings servers were going down.

one of us started talking about it and it snowballed from there.
Old 04-04-2012, 06:21 PM   #23984
Blu-ray Knight

Apr 2008
The Falcone Funeral
-
-
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu-Benny View Post
one of us started talking about it and it snowballed from there.
Okay cool man..so there's time.

Awesome.
Old 04-04-2012, 06:22 PM   #23985
Blu-ray Ninja

Aug 2007

Been playing a lot on the Vita... Hope to get some of those games finished soon.
Old 04-04-2012, 06:31 PM   #23986
Blu-ray Guru

Oct 2008
PA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu-Benny View Post
I read in a guide where there are 60 missions or so….so if u do miss it, u’ll have the chance to get it before the game is over. That’s the one I’m most worried about too.

Have u had any luck on any multiplayer trophies yet?? Or have u only been doing the single player??
I've been only doing single player. still not very good with the combat. i'm used to stuff like uncharted and such. half the time I can't even see the enemy even though they are shooting me just fine. but I'll jump on multi whenever we start our trophie runs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hungryman View Post
I think what I did was find the tan horse (whatever the fastest horse was) and start my mission counter from there. Or pick a horse that is a noticeable color so that if you whistle and a different color horse comes then you know your horse died somewhere (or you stole a new one). I dont know if you can kill the new horse which will trigger the old one that was replaced to answer your call if it will still have the "mission counter" on it?
I have a black horse with white hair so he is pretty easy to tell. but i'm not really sure it was the one from the beginning. wolfs killed it one time and I had to load up the auto save and lost about 30mins of play. Thing is I've haven't "hitched" any other horse so I'm pretty sure that is how you get new ones permanently. So i figure if I don't have any other horses the black one will always come when called.

Quote:

I got the game cheap and started asking about it and suddenly the thread sparked back to life. yeah. I'm a trend setter. i'm kind of a big deal.

Old 04-04-2012, 06:41 PM   #23987
Blu-ray Samurai

Aug 2007
Scotland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denoku View Post
You should go for it! I forgot how much I loved this game.
How long did it take you to get to level 6? Thats the problem I had last time, not having enough gaming time to get to the best save points.
I liked this game so much I bought the UK version so I could play the DLC My first copy I imported the US version with the plasma cutter model gun. The promo pictures of that thing made it look massive.
Old 04-04-2012, 06:48 PM   #23988
Blu-ray Ninja

Jul 2009
Oklahoma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiderbri View Post
I've been only doing single player. still not very good with the combat. i'm used to stuff like uncharted and such. half the time I can't even see the enemy even though they are shooting me just fine. but I'll jump on multi whenever we start our trophie runs.
I think there's one aim setting (maybe normal) where when you press L1 (I think) to aim the gun it will lock onto the nearest opponent. Instead of keeping it aimed you can systematically aim-kill-let go and repeat. I can't remember if the game is defaulted that way, or even patched. I don't have it anymore to test it.

Quote:
I got the game cheap and started asking about it and suddenly the thread sparked back to life. yeah. I'm a trend setter. i'm kind of a big deal.

Old 04-04-2012, 07:00 PM   #23989
Blu-ray Guru

Jun 2011
United Kingdom
United Kingdom

Quote:

I have a black horse with white hair so he is pretty easy to tell. but i'm not really sure it was the one from the beginning. wolfs killed it one time and I had to load up the auto save and lost about 30mins of play. Thing is I've haven't "hitched" any other horse so I'm pretty sure that is how you get new ones permanently. So i figure if I don't have any other horses the black one will always come when called.

I think you'll find it was me that set the trend lol!

Actually I have no idea who did

EDIT: I'll be online in about 10 minutes!
Old 04-04-2012, 07:03 PM   #23990
Michael Bay's #1 Fan

Aug 2008

Quote:
that's pretty much me too. i'll throw it in, get killed a lot, then turn it off.
Old 04-04-2012, 07:08 PM   #23991
Blu-ray Knight

Apr 2008
The Falcone Funeral
-
-
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamclaur View Post
Been playing a lot on the Vita... Hope to get some of those games finished soon.
Do you by any chance have Dynasty Warriors for the vita??

If so is it similar at all to the Playstation versions??

Because if there is any chance I can have the full blown DW experience IN MY PANTS...I'm gonna grab a copy.
Old 04-04-2012, 07:12 PM   #23992

Dec 2009
Tokyo PSN:hotsauce2888
Send a message via Skype™ to Denoku

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarchAmonNagar View Post
How long did it take you to get to level 6? Thats the problem I had last time, not having enough gaming time to get to the best save points.
I liked this game so much I bought the UK version so I could play the DLC My first copy I imported the US version with the plasma cutter model gun. The promo pictures of that thing made it look massive.
It was around 2-3 hours. Not too bad at all really. I'm having a hell of a time now though. I almost died a couple times already I'm having to spend all my money on medpacks every time.

Yeah, the Plasma Cutter was very disappointing. I'm thinking of getting this though

I have couple Dead Space Lithographs, I want to hang up and this would go nicely with it.

Damn. I made it to Chapter 8 and I died That's two hours wasted. I don't know what happened, got jumped by a Necro from behind, kept hitting to heal but it wouldn't heal me. I had plenty of medpacks too.

Last edited by Denoku; 04-04-2012 at 07:29 PM.
Old 04-04-2012, 07:20 PM   #23993
Blu-ray Ninja

Aug 2007

Quote:
Do you by any chance have Dynasty Warriors for the vita??

If so is it similar at all to the Playstation versions??

Because if there is any chance I can have the full blown DW experience IN MY PANTS...I'm gonna grab a copy.
I don't have that one yet. I want it though! I'll let you know how it is when I get it.
Old 04-04-2012, 07:29 PM   #23994
Blu-ray Ninja

Jul 2008
Irving, TX PSNetwork: Xerios
Send a message via AIM to Xerios Send a message via MSN to Xerios

Hakoom is now doing plats for money on peoples accounts so far hes raked in $2000

honestly i can't blame him. Hes not forcing anyone into anything, people asked him for it and he said okay i see a real opportunity here im going to do it. Personally i cant fault him for making money off people. I dont know what it means for someone to have a plat they didnt earn themselves but hey whatever floats your boat.

http://hakoom.net/trophy-service/
Old 04-04-2012, 07:43 PM   #23995
Blu-ray Samurai

Aug 2007
Scotland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denoku View Post
It was around 2-3 hours. Not too bad at all really. I'm having a hell of a time now though. I almost died a couple times already I'm having to spend all my money on medpacks every time.

Yeah, the Plasma Cutter was very disappointing. I'm thinking of getting this though

I have couple Dead Space Lithographs, I want to hang up and this would go nicely with it.

Damn. I made it to Chapter 8 and I died That's two hours wasted. I don't know what happened, got jumped by a Necro from behind, kept hitting to heal but it wouldn't heal me. I had plenty of medpacks too.
That model looks great
I'm not looking forward to the part after you stick the needle into your eye Might try this on Monday or Tuesday next week on my days off. Will be happy to just get a save at level 6
Old 04-04-2012, 07:53 PM   #23996
Michael Bay's #1 Fan

Aug 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xerios View Post
Hakoom is now doing plats for money on peoples accounts so far hes raked in $2000

honestly i can't blame him. Hes not forcing anyone into anything, people asked him for it and he said okay i see a real opportunity here im going to do it. Personally i cant fault him for making money off people. I dont know what it means for someone to have a plat they didnt earn themselves but hey whatever floats your boat.

w/cash!!
Old 04-04-2012, 08:02 PM   #23997
Blu-ray Knight

Apr 2008
The Falcone Funeral
-
-
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xerios View Post

We have actually found something worse than that Hannah Montana trophy.

For 20 bucks, someone ELSE can get you the Hanna Montana plat.

I look at it this way. If you can pay a chick to get freaky with a horse...why NOT be able to pay someone to play videogames for you.
Old 04-04-2012, 08:09 PM   #23998
Blu-ray Knight

Apr 2008
The Falcone Funeral
-
-
-

THIS IS GOLD

http://hakoom.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=42

WHAT

THE

BTW: I think I have more trophies than he does in Soldner X

Last edited by Lucy Diamond; 04-04-2012 at 08:12 PM. Reason: BTW
Old 04-04-2012, 08:24 PM   #23999
Blu-ray Champion

Aug 2008

Quote:
THIS IS GOLD

http://hakoom.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=42

WHAT

THE

BTW: I think I have more trophies than he does in Soldner X
Racism, Homophobia, Anti-Semitism all in one post! The Holy Trifecta of stupidity! YAY! lol
Old 04-04-2012, 09:21 PM   #24000
Expert Member

Sep 2008
Belgium

just got my 100% on motorstorm rc twice
i have to say the latest dlc is quite generous with its time for the 17 min trophy , i managed to get under 16 min
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Gaming > PlayStation > PS4