Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »

Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Japan
Friends: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$59.99
10 hrs ago
Jurassic World: 5 Movie Collection (Blu-ray)
$22.99
2 hrs ago
The Big Bang Theory: The Twelfth and Final Season (Blu-ray)
$14.99
20 hrs ago
Batman: The Complete Animated Series (Blu-ray)
$41.99

Once Upon a Time in Hollywood 4K (Blu-ray)
$24.55

Doom Patrol: The Complete First Season (Blu-ray)
$14.99

Spider-Man: Far from Home / Spider-Man: Homecoming / Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse / Venom (Blu-ray)
$36.51
5 hrs ago
Twin Peaks: From Z to A (Blu-ray)
$121.79

Titans: The Complete First Season (Blu-ray)
$14.99
20 hrs ago
Fast & Furious Presents: Hobbs & Shaw (Blu-ray)
$12.99
1 hr ago
Batman: 80th Anniversary 18-Film Collection (Blu-ray)
$49.96

Fast & Furious Presents: Hobbs & Shaw 4K (Blu-ray)
$16.99

What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Entertainment > Sports

View Poll Results: Which team will be crowned the 2018-2019 NHL Champions
Boston Bruins in 4 games 0 0%
Boston Bruins in 5 games 1 10.00%
Boston Bruins in 6 games 2 20.00%
Boston Bruins in 7 games 0 0%
St Louis Blues in 4 games 0 0%
St Louis Blues in 5 games 0 0%
St Louis Blues in 6 games 6 60.00%
St Louis Blues in 7 games 1 10.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-17-2013, 06:21 AM   #14361
Blu-ray Ninja

Aug 2007
626, So Cal

Woot!
Old 05-17-2013, 06:34 AM   #14362
Blu-ray Duke

Nov 2007
8 1 8 Biatch!! L.A.

2 Goals 22 seconds in gif form for the east coast peeps who didnt see the game

Tie
[Show spoiler]

Game Winner
[Show spoiler]
Old 05-17-2013, 11:35 AM   #14363
Blu-ray Baron

Jun 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by StereoMike View Post
You have no idea what you're talking about. It was not a dirty hit, Torres didn't hit the head, and Stoll was bent over like he was waiting to be raped in the ass.
I watched the hit from all angles it was no different then the Abdlekader hit. There was no intent to injure, the initial contact was to the shoulder then as he followed through like you are supposed to there was contact to the head, which unfortunately is what he got suspended for. It is a bullshit suspension as most of the ones handed out this playoff have been. The NHL needs to set the standard at the start of the season not in Rounds 1 and 2 of the playoffs. My comment was simply that they are trying to make examples of these players that is all.
Old 05-17-2013, 03:22 PM   #14364
Blu-ray Ninja

Dec 2009
MA

Good win by the B's last night. I have to admit I was pleasantly surprised at how well the 2 rookie D-men played. Also I was really nervous about this series considering the Rangers record against the B's the last few years, but then I remembered that other than Lundqvist being a Bruins killer, Marion Gaborik was the other player that destroyed the B's! Big difference without him.

I'm still not ready to say this series is in the bag for the B's because I know better, but last night definitely made me feel better.
Old 05-17-2013, 03:29 PM   #14365
Blu-ray Samurai

Jun 2009
Gillette Stadium

Quote:
Originally Posted by tylerdurden10 View Post
I'm still not ready to say this series is in the bag for the B's because I know better, but last night definitely made me feel better.
Made me feel much better
Old 05-17-2013, 04:35 PM   #14366
Blu-ray Ninja

Dec 2009
MA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brady_2_Moss View Post
Made me feel much better
You went to the game last night, right? How was it? Unfortunately for me I haven't been able to get to a game in years! I think the last game I went to was right after they tore the old Garden down. Thankfully I did get to see a few games there before they did.
Old 05-17-2013, 05:33 PM   #14367
Blu-ray Ninja

May 2010
MSG CHASE BRIDGE

Quote:
Good win by the B's last night. I have to admit I was pleasantly surprised at how well the 2 rookie D-men played. Also I was really nervous about this series considering the Rangers record against the B's the last few years, but then I remembered that other than Lundqvist being a Bruins killer, Marion Gaborik was the other player that destroyed the B's! Big difference without him.

and Brandon Dubinsky......he drove Chara nuts with his in your face style hockey
Old 05-17-2013, 06:20 PM   #14368
Blu-ray Prince

Mar 2012
Kansas City, MO

Old 05-17-2013, 06:53 PM   #14369
Blu-ray Knight

Jul 2007

LOL! I was waiting for more of a hardcore reaction to the tieing goal and the winner. If I was in there, I'd have kicked that center table or took my jersey off and spiked it on the ground!
Old 05-17-2013, 06:55 PM   #14370
Blu-ray Knight

Jul 2007

Good games yesterday. Can't believe SJ coughed up the lead with the 2 goals in 22 seconds by the Kings! Sorry Navie, but at least you get a chance to tie it up at home now.

I obviously want the Wings to win, but Kings/Hawks will be a sick series!
Old 05-17-2013, 06:56 PM   #14371
Blu-ray Samurai

Feb 2008
Massachusetts

Ah man, all the barefoot dude can say is "How? HOW?!?!"

That must've been a hell of a rough night.
Old 05-17-2013, 07:34 PM   #14372

Jan 2009
Positioning myself in front of the crease, getting slashed behind the knees by Billy Smith! :(

Freakin hilarious.....they all seem too stunned to even react. I would have been so pissed, I would have gone all Michael Douglas like in "Falling Down" and just tore alot of crap up (which is why I don't play any NHL video games, LOL!) That guy on the far right (when Bergeron wins the game in OT) doesn't even move......he just stares ahead, seemingly too dazed and confusion to comprehend what just happened.

Thanks for the video sycro, that was brutal, but priceless to watch!

Last edited by Fors*; 05-17-2013 at 07:36 PM.
Old 05-17-2013, 08:10 PM   #14373

Jan 2009
Positioning myself in front of the crease, getting slashed behind the knees by Billy Smith! :(

Wow, the Kings have played 8 playoff games and 7 of them have been 1 goal games, and the other was....by 2 goals. Talk about getting done come playoff time, they seem to have mastered "playoff hockey" and seem awfully tough to beat right now. They have given up just 12 goals in the 8+ games (if you count overtime), they sure will be tough to beat.
Old 05-17-2013, 08:42 PM   #14374
Blu-ray Duke

Nov 2007
8 1 8 Biatch!! L.A.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fors* View Post
Wow, the Kings have played 8 playoff games and 7 of them have been 1 goal games, and the other was....by 2 goals. Talk about getting done come playoff time, they seem to have mastered "playoff hockey" and seem awfully tough to beat right now. They have given up just 12 goals in the 8+ games (if you count overtime), they sure will be tough to beat.
3 coming in yesterday's game
Old 05-17-2013, 09:25 PM   #14375

Jan 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bizdady View Post
3 coming in yesterday's game
Sure they did, but like any true Stanley Cup Contender, their offense was able to respond and pick up the D/Quick when needed. With the way Quick and the D is playing, that might have been the Sharks best chance of evening this series up. I am not so sure the Sharks will have the opportunities to score 3 again in the next 2 games.....however, the Sharks are very good at home, so anything can happen......
Old 05-17-2013, 11:26 PM   #14376
Blu-ray Samurai

Jun 2009
Gillette Stadium

Quote:
You went to the game last night, right? How was it? Unfortunately for me I haven't been able to get to a game in years! I think the last game I went to was right after they tore the old Garden down. Thankfully I did get to see a few games there before they did.
It was awesome..the place went NUTS with the OT goal
Old 05-18-2013, 12:00 AM   #14377
Blu-ray Ninja

Jan 2011
Leaf Nation
Canada

It's like lookin' into a mirror. Four of us were at my place watching and our reaction to all of the Bruin goals in the 3rd were far more profanity laced. The next day my superintendant issued me a warning with a list of bad words which my neighbours had heard and complained about.

Apparently, F*ck, bullsh*t, as*hole, c*cksucker, f*ckhead, sh*t for brains and motherf*cker are inappropriate words to be screaming at a television. These people have obviously never played nor have a passion for, hockey.

Last edited by filmnut5; 05-18-2013 at 12:02 AM.
Old 05-18-2013, 12:08 AM   #14378
Blu-ray Archduke

Oct 2008
Bay Area 510!!!

Congrats on the Win last night Kings, you guys wanted it more, and got it done. Sharks just cant finish, I still think we win both games at home evening the series... But I'm preparing myself for heartbreak, last nights loss really stings though

Obvously I cant stay away from the NHL, especially playoff time, ya I'm still upset at the Torres call, but he's not going to make or break us as we have enough talent to still win, and we've beat them before, and can do it again...

Wtf is up with the Kings come playoff time, there so freaking good
Old 05-18-2013, 12:17 AM   #14379
Blu-ray Archduke

Oct 2008
Bay Area 510!!!

I missed out quite a bit yesterday.. So here goes....

Quote:
Originally Posted by punisher View Post
cya.............

Quote:

Quote:
Shanahan has lost all credibility(what's left of it anyway). Ridiculous.
He should go F*ck himself

Quote:

But seriously think was basely a Metta World Peace reputation type of suspension

Quote:
Originally Posted by octagon View Post
The guy's got me feeling bad for Raffi Torres.

How ****ed up is that???
Really is man, just not right I tell you...

Quote:
Originally Posted by filmnut5 View Post
Shanny is a hypocrite. He's a JOKE and should be suspended from office for making such an imbecilic decision. F*ck You Shanahan.
Shanny can go F*ck himself

Quote:
I feel bad for the Sharks and Nav. Torres is an important piece in the playoffs, just like Prust is for us. Sharks got screwed and the rest of the team needs to regroup and win the next 4.

#BeatLA #F*ckTheKings
#BeatLA

TLK

Quote:
Geeze bitter much

As a Kings fan it sucks, I mean ya its nice to get him out but even I was expecting maybe a 1-2 gamer if anything.

Quote:
and Stoll was bent over like he was waiting to be raped in the ass.
Well played

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uxi View Post
Knew it. I'll miss you, Nav.

Quote:
Our friend from NoCal is a genuine passionate hockey fan. I'm confident he'll be back after he cools off....give him some time. The Sharks will solve Quick tonight and tie this series.

GO SHARKS GO.
Hurts and still does, but you I cant stay away from you guys that long

Quote:
Dodgers are coming too don't worry lol

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2
Dodgers ... Thats a good one, highest payroll in the MLB sitting in last place

#SFGiants #Champs

Quote:
Hey look a Kings choke job
More like a Sharks choke job

Quote:
2 goals in 22 seconds!!!!!!!

Quote:

woohooo some company!! I been talking to myself all night lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uxi View Post
Woot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schultzy View Post
Good games yesterday. Can't believe SJ coughed up the lead with the 2 goals in 22 seconds by the Kings! Sorry Navie, but at least you get a chance to tie it up at home now.

I obviously want the Wings to win, but Kings/Hawks will be a sick series!
Sharks/Wings WCF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fors* View Post
It really amazes me, they really are a different team come playoff time, just have to tip your hat, they play the perfect playoff style hockey, it wouldnt surprise me if they repeat

Quote:
Apparently, F*ck, bullsh*t, as*hole, c*cksucker, f*ckhead, sh*t for brains and motherf*cker are inappropriate words to be screaming at a television. These people have obviously never played nor have a passion for, hockey.
This is the only reason I even posted today, this literally made me LOL dude, hilarious stuff
Old 05-18-2013, 12:30 AM   #14380
Blu-ray Duke

Nov 2007
8 1 8 Biatch!! L.A.

Quote:
The next day my superintendant issued me a warning with a list of bad words which my neighbours had heard and complained about.
Whats the world coming to when you cant even shout at your own tv inside your own home!!! I know I get loud lol I have to shout into the couch cushions at times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navster View Post
Wtf is up with the Kings come playoff time, there so freaking good
Well the Kings showed last series when the Blues won the first 2 games that no series is over until the first team wins 4 games. I really hope Kings can get game 3 and really take control

Oh and your comment reminded me of this lol

[Show spoiler]
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Entertainment > Sports

Tags
hockey, nhl, talk to the hand