Best Blu-ray Movie Deals


Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Netherlands Japan Mexico
Saw 4K (Blu-ray)
$17.99
17 hrs ago
Last Action Hero 4K (Blu-ray)
$24.49
4 hrs ago
Indiana Jones: 4-Movie Collection 4K (Blu-ray)
$79.99
 
Donnie Darko 4K (Blu-ray)
$32.99
 
The Eurocrypt of Christopher Lee Collection (Blu-ray)
$109.99
 
Last Action Hero 4K (Blu-ray)
$27.99
 
Eureka: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$33.28
6 hrs ago
Memories of Murder (Blu-ray)
$27.99
 
Doctor Who: Jon Pertwee: Complete Season Two (Blu-ray)
$59.99
 
Laurel & Hardy - The Definitive Restorations (Blu-ray)
$50.27
48 min ago
Tremors 4K (Blu-ray)
$43.56
1 day ago
World of Wong Kar Wai (Blu-ray)
$139.36
 
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out


Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Entertainment > Sports > Fantasy Leagues

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-02-2016, 11:06 PM   #41
CZAR CZAR is offline
Blu-ray Prince
 
CZAR's Avatar
 
Jul 2009
Camp Crystal lake
72
312
1
75
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schultzy View Post
It means that once you make a claim, you go to the back of the line. It is a better way than rewarding the worst team in the league every week. We can vote if you want, but I see no reason to not change it. I believe it starts after the first week in reverse order of standings. This also means no add/drops until after week 1 (I think).
Yes we should vote just to be fair and to run things the right way. Got Em!!
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2016, 11:15 PM   #42
Bigdog Bigdog is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
Bigdog's Avatar
 
Aug 2007
14
1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schultzy View Post
It means that once you make a claim, you go to the back of the line. It is a better way than rewarding the worst team in the league every week. We can vote if you want, but I see no reason to not change it. I believe it starts after the first week in reverse order of standings. This also means no add/drops until after week 1 (I think).
Count me in as a yes to that change to the waiver system.

Also, any ideas schultzy on how to handle prepays this year? Is it as simple as sending you a gifty and then you can just regift them after the season?
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2016, 02:56 PM   #43
Go Blue Go Blue is offline
Blu-ray Knight
 
Go Blue's Avatar
 
Jul 2007
23
160
7
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CZAR View Post
Yes we should vote just to be fair and to run things the right way. Got Em!!
We are voting now. 5 have already said yes. 2 more is majority and done, just like we did with the 0.5 point for receptions change. Are you voting yes or no?

JJ? Belloche? Dxtra?

Last edited by Go Blue; 08-03-2016 at 08:06 PM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2016, 06:04 PM   #44
The Nice Guy The Nice Guy is offline
Blu-ray Guru
 
The Nice Guy's Avatar
 
Dec 2011
Between Nowhere and Somewhere
312
12
Default

I vote yes for continuous
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2016, 08:07 PM   #45
Go Blue Go Blue is offline
Blu-ray Knight
 
Go Blue's Avatar
 
Jul 2007
23
160
7
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Nice Guy View Post
I vote yes for continuous
Need 1 more vote for this. I can't imagine anyone saying no really.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2016, 08:14 PM   #46
BizCat BizCat is online now
Blu-ray Duke
 
BizCat's Avatar
 
Mar 2016
oHIo
517
2445
83
159
Default

Yes to continuous.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2016, 08:19 PM   #47
Go Blue Go Blue is offline
Blu-ray Knight
 
Go Blue's Avatar
 
Jul 2007
23
160
7
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BizCat View Post
Yes to continuous.
It is settled then.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2016, 09:49 PM   #48
JJ JJ is offline
Blu-ray Count
 
JJ's Avatar
 
Jul 2007
Miami, FL
98
333
982
34
4
18
157
Send a message via AIM to JJ Send a message via Yahoo to JJ
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schultzy View Post
We are voting now. 5 have already said yes. 2 more is majority and done, just like we did with the 0.5 point for receptions change. Are you voting yes or no?

JJ? Belloche? Dxtra?
I like the yes to continuous. And I'm OK w/ .5 PPR
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2016, 09:57 PM   #49
walruswarrior walruswarrior is offline
Blu-ray Prince
 
walruswarrior's Avatar
 
Sep 2008
1549
40
234
Default

Have we set a draft date?
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2016, 11:25 PM   #50
Dxtra30 Dxtra30 is offline
Power Member
 
Dxtra30's Avatar
 
Jan 2011
PA
130
138
Default

Yes continuous. How about night of Wednesday Aug 31st or Thursday 9/1 for draft date?
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2016, 11:47 PM   #51
Moviefan1203 Moviefan1203 is offline
Blu-ray Prince
 
Moviefan1203's Avatar
 
Oct 2008
Pennsylvania, USA
6
45
Default

How about a Friday or Saturday night? The time doesn't matter to me.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
CZAR (08-05-2016)
Old 08-04-2016, 03:03 PM   #52
Go Blue Go Blue is offline
Blu-ray Knight
 
Go Blue's Avatar
 
Jul 2007
23
160
7
Default

How do we want to handle pre-paying this year?
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2016, 03:14 PM   #53
Go Blue Go Blue is offline
Blu-ray Knight
 
Go Blue's Avatar
 
Jul 2007
23
160
7
Default

Based on comments (Friday night being the most popular), I'm seeing a couple possible dates right now. Chime in.

Friday night 8/19 (maybe 7pst/10est). This is a bit early, but the only Friday night before the season starts with no issues. This could present a problem for someone that drafts a guy that gets hurt in preseason, but that's the risk we all take. If we did the Friday after this (8/26), BW would have to auto draft. The Friday after that (9/2), both BW and I would have to auto draft.

Labor Day Monday 9/5. If we did this, I would prefer as early as possible (8/9am pst).
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2016, 03:29 PM   #54
walruswarrior walruswarrior is offline
Blu-ray Prince
 
walruswarrior's Avatar
 
Sep 2008
1549
40
234
Default

How about Aug 25?
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2016, 04:20 PM   #55
Moviefan1203 Moviefan1203 is offline
Blu-ray Prince
 
Moviefan1203's Avatar
 
Oct 2008
Pennsylvania, USA
6
45
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schultzy View Post
Based on comments (Friday night being the most popular), I'm seeing a couple possible dates right now. Chime in.

Friday night 8/19 (maybe 7pst/10est). This is a bit early, but the only Friday night before the season starts with no issues. This could present a problem for someone that drafts a guy that gets hurt in preseason, but that's the risk we all take. If we did the Friday after this (8/26), BW would have to auto draft. The Friday after that (9/2), both BW and I would have to auto draft.

Labor Day Monday 9/5. If we did this, I would prefer as early as possible (8/9am pst).
8/19 works for me. I won't be available the morning of Labor Day, but would be in the afternoon.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2016, 04:39 PM   #56
BizCat BizCat is online now
Blu-ray Duke
 
BizCat's Avatar
 
Mar 2016
oHIo
517
2445
83
159
Default

8/19 is a bit early but I'm fine with it.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2016, 04:42 PM   #57
Dxtra30 Dxtra30 is offline
Power Member
 
Dxtra30's Avatar
 
Jan 2011
PA
130
138
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by walruswarrior View Post
How about Aug 25?
I like this date as well and works good for me and my preferred choice. Friday nights are tough but could possible do it and 8/26 would be my choice if we can't do 8/25.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2016, 04:44 PM   #58
walruswarrior walruswarrior is offline
Blu-ray Prince
 
walruswarrior's Avatar
 
Sep 2008
1549
40
234
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dxtra30 View Post
I like this date as well and works good for me and my preferred choice. Friday nights are tough but could possible do it and 8/26 would be my choice if we can't do 8/25.
+1. I'd say 8:30 est if on the 25th
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2016, 05:30 PM   #59
Go Blue Go Blue is offline
Blu-ray Knight
 
Go Blue's Avatar
 
Jul 2007
23
160
7
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by walruswarrior View Post
+1. I'd say 8:30 est if on the 25th
If we did Thursday 8/25, the earliest I could do would be 9:30est or later. What do you all think?
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
CZAR (08-05-2016)
Old 08-04-2016, 05:33 PM   #60
Dxtra30 Dxtra30 is offline
Power Member
 
Dxtra30's Avatar
 
Jan 2011
PA
130
138
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schultzy View Post
If we did Thursday 8/25, the earliest I could do would be 9:30est or later. What do you all think?
I'm good for anytime after 7pm ET on Thursday 8/25 so your date and time work for me.
  Reply With Quote
Reply
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Entertainment > Sports > Fantasy Leagues


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:10 PM.