Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Netherlands Japan Mexico
48 Hrs. / Another 48 Hrs. 4K (Blu-ray)
$28.99
1 day ago
Flashdance 4K (Blu-ray)
$25.99
1 day ago
Bodies Bodies Bodies (Blu-ray)
$9.99
1 day ago
The Right Stuff (Blu-ray)
$5.99
23 hrs ago
Lifeforce 4K (Blu-ray)
$21.99

The Big Bang Theory: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$82.26
1 day ago
The Fisher King 4K (Blu-ray)
$34.99

The Craft 4K (Blu-ray)
$18.99

Cat People 4K (Blu-ray)
$21.99

Fall (Blu-ray)
$10.99
1 day ago
House of the Dragon: The Complete First Season 4K (Blu-ray)
$37.99

Escape from New York 4K (Blu-ray)
$21.99

What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Hot Deals > Movie and TV Deals

Old 12-06-2022, 06:21 AM   #33481
Blu-ray Baron

Jul 2010
Charlotte, NC
-
-
-
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by TolerancEJ View Post
I'll preface by sharing that I'm in Canada. DMC Canada only charges me for the items when they ship. So, I would normally get a separate charge later for the pre-ordered item. If you're a US DMC member, their payment policy may vary.
No difference

Mixed orders -- preorders and current stock
1) items ship as available
2) charges post at time of shipment.

Quote:
I haven't read back further to see if anyone else already commented on this.

I noticed something about Mickey & Minnie 10 Classic Shorts Vol 1. The price is only showing one value $21.95 (Canada). This particular item does not seem to apply to the 50% discount when purchased with an item of equal or greater value, which is the current promotion. This seems to be the only release that is not presented as two values. I should add that I am looking at the Canadian site and catalog. Possibly US customers see something different.

Possibly this is just a misprint. I haven't actually placed my order yet. If anyone else already went for this item, did you notice if they price reduced by the current sale promotion?

I am aware that the Mystery Boxes are not applicable. This one just seemed odd.
That is odd -- US item does show the discounted price of 10.98 if ordered with $22+ item.

Mickey & Minnie (Club Exclusive) Blu-ray + DVD + Digital Code
4.0 (148)

Member Offer $10.98
Save $10.97
Regular Price $21.95
Just for VIPs! SAVE 50% on additional titles when you buy 1 at regular price. Plus, Free Standard Shipping on your entire order!info

Last edited by hariseldon; 12-06-2022 at 06:26 AM.
Thanks given by:
TolerancEJ (12-06-2022)
Old 12-06-2022, 06:29 AM   #33482
Power Member

Jun 2020
Vancouver, BC Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by hariseldon View Post
No difference

Mixed orders -- preorders and current stock
1) items ship as available
2) charges post at time of shipment.

That is odd -- US item does show the discounted price of 10.98 if ordered with $22+ item.

Mickey & Minnie (Club Exclusive) Blu-ray + DVD + Digital Code
4.0 (148)

Member Offer $10.98
Save $10.97
Regular Price $21.95
Just for VIPs! SAVE 50% on additional titles when you buy 1 at regular price. Plus, Free Standard Shipping on your entire order!info
Hmm... Maybe just a misprint in Canada.

After my initial post, I had another idea to specifically place an order wherein Mickey & Minnie would be the most expensive item and then everything else should be eligible for the promotion.
Old 12-06-2022, 08:42 PM   #33483
Blu-ray Knight

Oct 2009
Canada
-

Quote:

After my initial post, I had another idea to specifically place an order wherein Mickey & Minnie would be the most expensive item and then everything else should be eligible for the promotion.
I'm in Canada and it is 50% off for me.

Try putting in two copies of MICKEY & MINNIE and one of them should be discounted.
Thanks given by:
TolerancEJ (12-07-2022)
Old 12-06-2022, 09:59 PM   #33484
Blu-ray Baron

Jul 2010
Charlotte, NC
-
-
-
-

Quote:

My catalog just came in today -- the FT listing does not show the 2nd Price discount price like the other items, but the website does. I'm assuming the CA mailer is the same.

When you to the website -- are you looking at the FT selection or the individual item listing --https://member.disneymovieclub.go.com/shop/details/23351 . I;ve already declined the FT so can't compare that listing.

If both are not showing the discount, I'd be interested in the result of what the cart shows if you select the individual item (x2) or with some higher priced item
Thanks given by:
TolerancEJ (12-07-2022)
Old 12-07-2022, 06:22 PM   #33485
Blu-ray Ninja

Dec 2014

Is the chat option to contact customer service gone now? I'm only seeing phone and email options on my end now. Sorry if I missed some announcement about this.
Old 12-07-2022, 07:23 PM   #33486
Blu-ray Baron

Jul 2010
Charlotte, NC
-
-
-
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by redphoenix View Post
Is the chat option to contact customer service gone now? I'm only seeing phone and email options on my end now. Sorry if I missed some announcement about this.
It was there a few days ago. The Chat button does tend to come and go depending on how busy they are since they seem to like to keep the Waiting In Line Queue a bit short.

If you hang around for a while in the My Account section, the active Chat often will randomly pop up. I just opened the My Account and it did show up about 3-4 minutes so definitely still there. I've always had more trouble with Chrome and UBlock Origin sometimes hiding the popup. Firefox is more reliable to get into a chat for me
Thanks given by:
redphoenix (12-07-2022)
Old 12-07-2022, 07:30 PM   #33487
Blu-ray Ninja

Dec 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by hariseldon View Post
It was there a few days ago. The Chat button does tend to come and go depending on how busy they are since they seem to like to keep the Waiting In Line Queue a bit short.

If you hang around for a while in the My Account section, the active Chat often will randomly pop up. I just opened the My Account and it did show up about 3-4 minutes so definitely still there. I've always had more trouble with Chrome and UBlock Origin sometimes hiding the popup. Firefox is more reliable to get into a chat for me
Thanks, I hung around on the my orders section and the chat button finally popped up after a few minutes. Didn't realize it hid itself when they're busy!
Old 12-07-2022, 09:19 PM   #33488
Blu-ray Baron

Jul 2010
Charlotte, NC
-
-
-
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by redphoenix View Post
Thanks, I hung around on the my orders section and the chat button finally popped up after a few minutes. Didn't realize it hid itself when they're busy!
Seems to be hit or miss. Early (4-5+ yrs maybe) it seemed to be more of a staffing thing and some days or even weeks it never came up. Now at least it seems pretty consistent on weekdays. I'm just guessing on the queue thing since I've noticed I rarely have to wait long once I actually get the button to show up and occasionally when I've waiting an extra long time to see it, they sometimes will tell me how busy the day has been.
Old 12-08-2022, 07:13 PM   #33489
Blu-ray Guru

Jul 2008
Wakanda

anyone have a list of the selections for the 6th and 7th bonus movies to choose from?
Old 12-08-2022, 07:36 PM   #33490
Blu-ray Baron

Jul 2010
Charlotte, NC
-
-
-
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by goeagles5039 View Post
anyone have a list of the selections for the 6th and 7th bonus movies to choose from?
Couple months old so probably a few items changed, but this was the latest reported. If someone does sign up again, it's always nice to update the list. The GoogleDoc in Post 1 tries to keep track of the bonus items -- you should be able to temp filter though in one of the columns

And a reminder -- assuming you really don't want/need these pre-selected 50 choices it's a pretty simple thing to call/chat after signing up if you want to add/change titles. Almost all the enrollment eligible titles can be used as Bonus Picks. I'd honestly wouldn't be a bit surprised if Lightyear or Thor:Love and Thunder wasn't a current choice since many of the new eligible titles get a turn in the Bonus Selection early on

A Bug's Life
A Goofy Movie
Aristocats ( without Digital)
Avengers Endgame
Bambi
Beauty and the Beast (2017)
Big Hero 6
Black Panther
Black Widow
Brave
Coco
Cruella
Dr. Strange 2
Eternals
Finding Dory
Finding Nemo
Fox and the Hound
Frozen
Frozen 2
Guardians of the Galaxy
Guardians of the Galaxy 2
Hocus Pocus
Inside Out
Lady and the Tramp
Lilo and Stitch
Lion King (1994)
Little Mermaid (Signature)
Luca
Moana
Monsters, Inc
Mulan (2020)
Nightmare Before Christmas
Onward
Pocahontas 1-2
Princess and the Frog
Ratatouille BD + Digital
Raya and the Last Dragon
Ron's Gone Wrong
Shang-Chi
Soul
Spies in Disguise
Toy Story
Toy Story 4
Turning Red
Up
Wall-E
West Side Story
Zootopia
Thanks given by:
SonictheHedgehog1337 (12-08-2022)
Old 12-09-2022, 03:54 PM   #33491
Blu-ray Guru

Jul 2008
Wakanda

Another question I have is will i get the multi screen editions with the digital copies as enrollment titles?
Old 12-09-2022, 05:23 PM   #33492
Blu-ray Baron

Jul 2010
Charlotte, NC
-
-
-
-

Quote:
Another question I have is will i get the multi screen editions with the digital copies as enrollment titles?
Probably -- DMC doesn't have stripped down versions of their releases though there are a few items (the exclusives of Aristocats, Dumbo, Alice in Wonderland, the newer 2 Film Releases from last summer) that have still in-print non-exclusive releases without digital. DMC titles should be the current release versions and not some old stock OOP leftovers (some which occasionally show up at DMI). Unlike Warner and some other, Disney hasn't regularly removed Digital copies after a certainly amt of time except for a couple titles that went OOP and were later re-released under a different UPC/version

The specific editions should be in the GoogleDoc as far as is known including which have digitals and which don't. If you have a specific list with multiple variations just throw it up here and someone should be able to tell
Old 12-09-2022, 10:20 PM   #33493
Blu-ray Samurai

Aug 2012

Is it possible to only add the $1.98 holiday ornament and the free gifting box to the Mickey & Minnie Featured Title order? Maybe it needs to be done over the phone with customer service? I didn't accept or decline the featured title yet.
Old 12-09-2022, 11:42 PM   #33494
Blu-ray Baron

Jul 2010
Charlotte, NC
-
-
-
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonictheHedgehog1337 View Post
Is it possible to only add the $1.98 holiday ornament and the free gifting box to the Mickey & Minnie Featured Title order? Maybe it needs to be done over the phone with customer service? I didn't accept or decline the featured title yet.
You should be able to do it. It been a long time since I accepted a FT, but by memory accept the FT and add anything else you want (ornaments, other movies, etc) and then you'll go through the checkout procedure. Or load everything, then add the FT last just to be sure

Hitting the Accept FT I'm not sure actually orders the item until you got through the final checkout. OTOH, don't trust me on that issue unless you're sure you want the FT regardless. I just can't remember if you can Do the Accept then empty/cancel the cart safely without CSR help
Thanks given by:
SonictheHedgehog1337 (12-10-2022)
Old 12-13-2022, 04:39 AM   #33495

Nov 2022

Do the promo codes in the OP work for a Canada sign up?

If not is there any way to get a promo for Canada?
Old 12-13-2022, 05:16 AM   #33496
Blu-ray Baron

Jul 2010
Charlotte, NC
-
-
-
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mresc View Post

Those are US only codes

There is howver has been a nearly identical CA code 47558
Same terms, but I don't think it included Free Shipping other than the original order. I'm not 100% sure this is still alive. It was in September, but I'm not getting a good response right now, but I don't trust the middle of the night results.

There is a CA specific DMC thread you could ask -- I did make a post there asking if anyone has been able to use that code in the last couple weeks (code is getting close to 2 years old which is Senior Citizen for DMC codes)
https://forum.blu-ray.com/showthread.php?t=186786

Last edited by hariseldon; 12-13-2022 at 05:21 AM.
Old 12-13-2022, 03:07 PM   #33497
Blu-ray Guru

Jul 2008
Wakanda

A Full price $19.95 movie counts as a commitment right?
Old 12-13-2022, 04:49 PM   #33498
Blu-ray Baron

Jul 2010
Charlotte, NC
-
-
-
-

Quote:
A Full price $19.95 movie counts as a commitment right?
It should. Personally my favorite choices for Fulfillment itmes and save the more expensive titles for either enrollment titles in the next round or once the B1G60% offers show up after you're a VIP
Old 12-13-2022, 09:19 PM   #33499
Blu-ray Baron

Jul 2010
Charlotte, NC
-
-
-
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mresc View Post

I had forgotten about the CA DMC enrollment site glitch and entering the current best active promo code directly doesn't register properly. See this post to get the direct link you can copy/paste and have the offer correctly applied

https://forum.blu-ray.com/showpost.p...postcount=3696
Old 12-14-2022, 03:55 PM   #33500
Blu-ray Samurai

Jun 2014

Anyone having trouble logging into DMC today?
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Hot Deals > Movie and TV Deals

Tags
disney movie club, dmc exclusive