Best iTunes Movie Deals

Best iTunes Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Japan
Batman 4 Film Collection (iTunes)
$19.99

DreamWorks 17-Movie Collection (iTunes)
$79.99

Shazam! (iTunes)
$9.99

How To Train Your Dragon Trilogy (iTunes)
$24.99

Venom / Spider-man: Homecoming (iTunes)
$17.99

How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World (iTunes)
$9.99

The Silence of the Lambs (iTunes)
$4.99

Spaceballs (iTunes)
$4.99

The Dark Knight Trilogy (iTunes)
$24.99

Doctor Who, Season 11 (iTunes)
$9.99

Mad Max (iTunes)
$4.99

The Amazing Spider-Man Double Feature (iTunes)
$12.99

What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Digital Movies

Old 07-07-2019, 07:43 PM   #1

Mar 2013
Ontario, Canada
Default Is there a way to hide purchases in FandangoNow or MA?

Some backstory. 6 months ago I was gifted a FandangoNow account with something like 2,500 movies. I linked my FN account to his MA account and then unlinked it. It is now 6 months later and I can link it back to my own MA in just a few days. Being a huge collection that I did not accumulate myself, there are a lot of titles I have no need for and would rather not have cluttering my library. I know I can hide purchases in iTunes (which is my main viewing platform). However, to save some time Iíd rather hide (or even delete) the titles I donít want in the FN account before linking to MA at all. Does anyone know if this is possible or will I have to live with a cluttered MA library and then sift through my iTunes account to hide what i donít want?
Thanks for any advice.
Old 07-07-2019, 07:56 PM   #2
Blu-ray Samurai

Aug 2007
Dawson, GA

Quote:
Originally Posted by twobelowpar View Post
Some backstory. 6 months ago I was gifted a FandangoNow account with something like 2,500 movies. I linked my FN account to his MA account and then unlinked it. It is now 6 months later and I can link it back to my own MA in just a few days. Being a huge collection that I did not accumulate myself, there are a lot of titles I have no need for and would rather not have cluttering my library. I know I can hide purchases in iTunes (which is my main viewing platform). However, to save some time I’d rather hide (or even delete) the titles I don’t want in the FN account before linking to MA at all. Does anyone know if this is possible or will I have to live with a cluttered MA library and then sift through my iTunes account to hide what i don’t want?
Thanks for any advice.
I could be wrong, but I don't think they will port from FandangoNow to MA, since they are already in his MA account.

Also, currently, only titles purchased from FandangoNow will port out, even with UV imported titles. They are supposedly working on a way for UV titles imported into FandangoNow to potentially port out, but that's still not finished yet.

Last edited by Alan Gordon; 07-07-2019 at 08:06 PM.
Old 07-07-2019, 08:12 PM   #3

Mar 2013
Ontario, Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan Gordon View Post
I could be wrong, but I don't think they will port from FandangoNow to MA, since they are already in his MA account.

Also, currently, only titles purchased from FandangoNow will port out, even with UV imported titles. They are supposedly working on a way for UV titles imported into FandangoNow to potentially port out, but that's still not finished yet.
Interesting. I never thought of that. Well itís not the end of the world If they donít port. Thereís something fun about building my own collection that being given a few thousand titles wouldnít provide. However, it would save me some $$ in buying so many catalog titles. Iíll see what happens!
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Digital Movies