Best iTunes Movie Deals

Best iTunes Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Japan
DreamWorks 17-Movie Collection (iTunes)
$79.99

Batman 4 Film Collection (iTunes)
$19.99

Shazam! (iTunes)
$9.99

Venom / Spider-man: Homecoming (iTunes)
$17.99

How To Train Your Dragon Trilogy (iTunes)
$24.99

How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World (iTunes)
$9.99

The Silence of the Lambs (iTunes)
$4.99

Doctor Who, Season 11 (iTunes)
$9.99

Spaceballs (iTunes)
$4.99

Batman: The Complete Animated Series (iTunes)
$59.99

The Dark Knight Trilogy (iTunes)
$24.99

Mad Max (iTunes)
$4.99

What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Digital Movies

Old 07-26-2019, 08:02 PM   #1
Blu-ray Samurai

Aug 2011
Default Deleting DMA/DMR titles from Vudu

Is there anyway this can be done? I've asked Vudu, they say they can't remove them because they are importing from DMA and DMR. I would ask MA, but there's so many transactions for the titles in question, I don't know which would would be the main one to have removed. I'm mainly wanting titles I have doubles of removed (if possible), Lion King, Little Mermaid, soon to be Aladdin, and Oz 3D that I can't even watch.
Old 07-26-2019, 09:07 PM   #2
Expert Member

Mar 2016

Why not just stop rebuying the same movie? I'd just try to ignore it.
Thanks given by:
bluboy (07-26-2019)
Old 07-26-2019, 09:20 PM   #3
Blu-ray Samurai

Nov 2011
Houston, TX

Movies Anywhere can remove titles you redeemed through MA. You will need to e-mail them the title. It helps if you include the date acquired, visible on the bottom of the title page or in your transaction history. If they remove a title, the title will no longer be viewable by you on Movies Anywhere or connected vendors unless you re-purchase.

However, some of the 'duplicate' transactions may not truly be duplicate purchases - titles removed also show up the same way in your transaction history. If your goal is to clear up your transaction history that's likely an impossible feat and I would not ask for titles to be deleted expecting to actually keep them.
Old 07-26-2019, 10:49 PM   #4
Blu-ray Guru

Feb 2009
Columbia, MO

I've had the same problem trying get Heat: Definitive Director's Cut removed. Vudu removes it and then it comes back. They say it has to be done through Movies Anywhere. I ask MA and they say they don't see it in my movies. I don't know wtf is going on.
Old 07-26-2019, 10:56 PM   #5
Blu-ray Samurai

Aug 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MachoKing View Post
Why not just stop rebuying the same movie? I'd just try to ignore it.
Because I want UHD quality and Vudu is set up to sell the signature collection Disney titles as a different listing altogether? That is why people have multiple of Disney movies. However, to remove it from MA, I would need to know which title is the "main" one and MA is reporting said titles are importing from iTunes, Google Play and Vudu... all in SD, but all the titles are actually in HD...
Old 07-26-2019, 10:57 PM   #6
Blu-ray Samurai

Aug 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undeadcow View Post
Movies Anywhere can remove titles you redeemed through MA. You will need to e-mail them the title. It helps if you include the date acquired, visible on the bottom of the title page or in your transaction history. If they remove a title, the title will no longer be viewable by you on Movies Anywhere or connected vendors unless you re-purchase.

However, some of the 'duplicate' transactions may not truly be duplicate purchases - titles removed also show up the same way in your transaction history. If your goal is to clear up your transaction history that's likely an impossible feat and I would not ask for titles to be deleted expecting to actually keep them.
That's the problem. I have multiple transactions for Lion King... it's hard to know which is which.
Old 07-27-2019, 04:57 AM   #7
Blu-ray Samurai

Aug 2011

I finally got Little Mermaid removed and fixed. It took multiple chats to get it removed fully. Lion King tomorrow hopefully.
Old 08-01-2019, 03:40 PM   #8
Blu-ray Samurai

Aug 2007
Dawson, GA

So, I'm curious if you have any tips on how to get titles removed from MA?

If FandangoNow does like I want them to, and export titles imported from UV into one's MA account, there will be several titles I would have to get removed in order to purchase 4K on iTunes in the future.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Digital Movies