Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Netherlands Japan Mexico
Romeo and Juliet (Blu-ray)
$21.49
1 day ago
The Fisher King 4K (Blu-ray)
$34.99
1 day ago
Jet Li Double Feature: The Legend of Fong Sai Yuk 1 & 2 (Blu-ray)
$19.99
1 day ago
12 Angry Men 4K (Blu-ray)
$27.99
1 day ago
Triangle of Sadness 4K (Blu-ray)
$33.54

Batman: The Doom That Came to Gotham 4K (Blu-ray)
$28.99

Westworld: Season Four 4K (Blu-ray)
$34.99

Bates Motel: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$53.40
9 hrs ago
The Seventh Seal 4K (Blu-ray)
$34.99

Secret Admirer (Blu-ray)
$17.99
1 day ago
Dunkirk 4K (Blu-ray)
$19.98
9 hrs ago
The Lukas Moodysson Collection (Blu-ray)
$69.99

What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Hot Deals > Movie and TV Deals

Old 01-27-2023, 02:32 AM   #33641
Power Member

Jan 2012

Got the Mickey collection today, when I redeemed the code on MoviesAnywhere it gave me the points on DMI but didn't unlock it on MoviesAnywhere. I'm guessing they haven't released it there yet since I can't even search for it (there.) Assuming it will unlock once released.
Old 01-27-2023, 03:47 AM   #33642
Blu-ray Ninja

Oct 2013
Right Behind You

After I finally got into the site (haven't been there since the changeover, and for some reason they only wanted my old email....) Ordered Black Panther 2 and Cinderella 4Ks. I doubt Cinderella 4K will be a true exclusive but you can't really beat the $12 price.
Old 01-27-2023, 06:56 AM   #33643
Blu-ray Ninja

Jan 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by D00mM4r1n3 View Post
Got the Mickey collection today, when I redeemed the code on MoviesAnywhere it gave me the points on DMI but didn't unlock it on MoviesAnywhere. I'm guessing they haven't released it there yet since I can't even search for it (there.) Assuming it will unlock once released.
Should be January 31st
Old 01-27-2023, 09:24 PM   #33644
Blu-ray Samurai

Aug 2012

I cancelled and renewed for the first time in about a year and had very bad luck getting titles for the first order. I see what the other recent post was explaining. I did it online. Multiverse of Madness and Love & Thunder were not club exclusives. The customer service rep on the chat wouldn't exchange them for the club exclusive versions. I asked about 6 or so other old club exclusives and no luck. I even tried some old DVDs from around 2004 that I think should qualify and no luck.
Old 01-27-2023, 09:39 PM   #33645
Blu-ray Baron

Jul 2010
Charlotte, NC
-
-
-
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonictheHedgehog1337 View Post
I cancelled and renewed for the first time in about a year and had very bad luck getting titles for the first order. I see what the other recent post was explaining. I did it online. Multiverse of Madness and Love & Thunder were not club exclusives. The customer service rep on the chat wouldn't exchange them for the club exclusive versions. I asked about 6 or so other old club exclusives and no luck. I even tried some old DVDs from around 2004 that I think should qualify and no luck.
The first part I mostly understand -- not exchanging for a noneligible Club Exclusive version when the regular edition is eligible.

I'm not sure what to think about using the older exclusive -- assuming you're talking about the Yellow Border items which are eligible online (except Cool Runnings of course) and not older 'Version' Exclusives (like Alice 65th instead of 60th anniversary types). I guess it's possible they're getting stricter on those exchanges at least after shipment. I wonder if the Bonus Item exchanges will suffer a similar issue with them getting stricter.

Was this via Phone or Chat?
Old 01-27-2023, 09:54 PM   #33646
Blu-ray Guru

Sep 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdodolak View Post
Empire of Light is now available on DMC for preorder.

Adding that to the cart! I heard good things on the Empire Film Podcast when they interviewed Sam Mendes about it.
Old 01-27-2023, 10:48 PM   #33647
Blu-ray Baron

Jul 2010
Charlotte, NC
-
-
-
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by D00mM4r1n3 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlamedLiquid View Post
Should be January 31st
Probably around then. though it wouldn't surprise me to see it active a day or two ahead.

I entered the code at digitalmovieredeem and got the message
"Hold on to that code. You will be able to redeem it at a later date. Please try again later"

It's been so long since I got an item before Monday I often don't even consider the street date.
Old 01-27-2023, 10:52 PM   #33648
Blu-ray Samurai

Aug 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by hariseldon View Post
The first part I mostly understand -- not exchanging for a noneligible Club Exclusive version when the regular edition is eligible.

I'm not sure what to think about using the older exclusive -- assuming you're talking about the Yellow Border items which are eligible online (except Cool Runnings of course) and not older 'Version' Exclusives (like Alice 65th instead of 60th anniversary types). I guess it's possible they're getting stricter on those exchanges at least after shipment. I wonder if the Bonus Item exchanges will suffer a similar issue with them getting stricter.

Was this via Phone or Chat?
It was online via chat. You just made me realize something. I wasn't asking them to exchange the bonus items. I was asking to exchange the 5 for $1 items. Do you think that's the problem? Now that I think of it, before today I don't know if I've ever asked to switch anything that wasn't a bonus item.

I was happy with the two bonus items being the club exclusives for Lightyear and Turning Red.

I was surprised Thor and Doctor Strange being were turned down after the recent post of someone getting the club exclusives. I also had no problem previously buying the club exclusives for Eternals and Chang Chi with an enrollment order.
Old 01-27-2023, 11:56 PM   #33649
Blu-ray Baron

Jul 2010
Charlotte, NC
-
-
-
-

Quote:
It was online via chat. You just made me realize something. I wasn't asking them to exchange the bonus items. I was asking to exchange the 5 for $1 items. Do you think that's the problem? Now that I think of it, before today I don't know if I've ever asked to switch anything that wasn't a bonus item.

I was happy with the two bonus items being the club exclusives for Lightyear and Turning Red.

I was surprised Thor and Doctor Strange being were turned down after the recent post of someone getting the club exclusives. I also had no problem previously buying the club exclusives for Eternals and Chang Chi with an enrollment order.
Honestly think exchanging any of the first 6 or 7 while it's in processing has usually been fine with them -- I'm not even sure their system differentiates one feom the other

In the past there have definitely been ebbs and flows on how liberal the CSR could be so this could be a latest 'edict from above' kicking in after a period of easing.
Old Yesterday, 09:11 AM   #33650

Jun 2014

I'm in a bit of a pickle with the account cutover.

I can't sign in to my account. If I enter my email, it brings me to a registration page. If I try to register, it won't let me register. If I try to say I have an account but it's not connected to Disney Movie Club, and enter my membership info, it errors and tells me to call support. It feels like I'm going to have to call support. But I actually live outside North America right now (I have a relative's address on my account but have more or less been declining everything since I moved) and can't easily call an American 1-800 number. I could buy some long distance credit but I'm not sure whether long distance credit even works for toll free.

I probably should have closed my account and then re-opened when I moved back, but the problem is that I have every single Disney/Pixar animated film and I don't care about anything else. So it'd be very difficult for me to come up with an initial enrollment if I re-subscribe. Just putting a calendar reminder to say no every month hadn't failed me until now.

Anyone else in the same situation? Any advice?
Old Yesterday, 09:11 AM   #33651
Power Member

Nov 2012
Los Angeles
Lightbulb Yep, I swapped 'em in the chat...

Quote:
...I see what the other recent post was explaining. I did it online. Multiverse of Madness and Love & Thunder were not club exclusives. The customer service rep on the chat wouldn't exchange them for the club exclusive versions. I asked about 6 or so other old club exclusives and no luck...
Quote:
It was online via chat. You just made me realize something. I wasn't asking them to exchange the bonus items. I was asking to exchange the 5 for $1 items. Do you think that's the problem? Now that I think of it, before today I don't know if I've ever asked to switch anything that wasn't a bonus item...

Sorry, this is partially my fault, since I'm assuming you're likely referencing my post(s) from a couple weeks ago. I should've mentioned that I selected the standard BD versions of Dr. Strange 2 and Thor L&T in my initial (5 for $1) sign-up and then subsequently hopped into the DMC chat once I was officially a member and had a rep swap them both for the club exclusive versions with slipcovers (and DVDs). I couldn't even recall if that was allowed/normal, but I gave it a shot. West Side Story, Turning Red & Lightyear were already the exclusive versions in the initial selections, so I didn't have to fuss with those.

But yeah, as always with DMC reps, YMMV. I was obviously lucky to get someone who was happy and eager to change the selections to the respective exclusives. It's pretty crappy not everyone gets the same treatment from the different reps. Sorry to hear that. Maybe try again with a different rep(s), 'til you get someone willing to help...? Good luck.
Old Yesterday, 11:25 AM   #33652
Blu-ray Samurai

Jan 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by throwawayaccount1 View Post
I'm in a bit of a pickle with the account cutover. I can't sign in to my account.
Do you also have a Disney Movie Insiders account? Both my DMI and DMC accounts shared email addresses but had different passwords, and I had to use my DMI password to log into DMC.
Old Yesterday, 12:39 PM   #33653

Dec 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by vwnut13 View Post
I just saw a two-screen car Blu-ray player on clearance for $99 at my local Walmart.
That's actually a great deal even if used as a single player, sadly if it's the Sylvania one assuming 2 kids, both would have to be content with the same movie. Equally based on the reviews it wasn't all that great and could die after a few months. Whenever I'm in Walmart I always wonder to the electronics clearance section, because some of the items there you never see on the shelves yet still existed there for months somehow and it could be something you might want/need, it's how I picked up ink for my printer at 50% off.
Old Yesterday, 04:01 PM   #33654
Blu-ray Guru

Dec 2017
Vermont

Quote:
Originally Posted by Egg-Roll View Post
That's actually a great deal even if used as a single player, sadly if it's the Sylvania one assuming 2 kids, both would have to be content with the same movie. Equally based on the reviews it wasn't all that great and could die after a few months. Whenever I'm in Walmart I always wonder to the electronics clearance section, because some of the items there you never see on the shelves yet still existed there for months somehow and it could be something you might want/need, it's how I picked up ink for my printer at 50% off.

My experience with these portable players (DVD) when my nephews were young was that they were lucky to last a week or two before they stopped working.
Old Today, 02:46 AM   #33655
Expert Member

Jan 2019
United States

Decided to finally join! Is there a way to know whether or not or purchases are for a certain format? Thank you ahead of time.

Edit: answered my own question. Never mind!

Last edited by ilenewoodsfan99; Today at 02:51 AM.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Hot Deals > Movie and TV Deals

Tags
disney movie club, dmc exclusive