Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Japan
Universal Classic Monsters: Complete 30-Film Collection (Blu-ray)
$69.99

007: The Daniel Craig Collection 4K (Blu-ray)
$39.99

Hitchcock: British International Pictures Collection (Blu-ray)
$33.49

Spider-Man: Far from Home / Spider-Man: Homecoming / Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse / Venom (Blu-ray)
$56.99

Chucky: The Complete 7-Movie Collection (Blu-ray)
$19.99

Creature from the Black Lagoon: Complete Legacy Collection (Blu-ray)
$14.99

Godzilla: King of the Monsters 4K (Blu-ray)
$19.99

The Haunting of Hill House (Blu-ray)
$24.99

Hammer Horror 8-Film Collection (Blu-ray)
$17.99

NOS4A2: Season One (Blu-ray)
$19.99
4 hrs ago
Frankenstein: Complete Legacy Collection (Blu-ray)
$14.99

Annabelle Comes Home (Blu-ray)
$14.99

What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Entertainment > General Chat

Old 03-18-2013, 11:59 PM   #41
Trading Moderator

Sep 2008
橙子, 加州

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace_BB6 View Post
Can anyone recommend me a pair of shoes that is meant for people who stand on concrete floors all day?
I dont want anything combat style(lol) but lightweight and comfortable. I'm willing to spend around 80-100 bucks max. Thats on the high end btw.
Unless... they are realllly worth it. Thanks.
These are super light and very comfy.

Nike Free Run+ 2
Old 03-21-2013, 11:31 AM   #42
Community Gaming Moderator

Mar 2009
Jacksonville, FL

Picked these up at Foot Locker at the mall last night after work. They were on sale for $70 so had to get these. I bought a black pair last year when they first came out.

The past weekend I also got a pair of Nike Dual Fusion in black from DSW that was on sale for $70.

Good thing I don't have to dress up everyday at work. I can wear casual shoes and jeans whenever.
Old 03-21-2013, 07:56 PM   #43
Blu-ray Guru

Mar 2008
Sunny California

I use to be a big sneaker head back in high school and before I had a family. So now I just pick up my favorites Jordan's, like the Space Jams Eleven's are my all time fav's. So now my 8year old son is the sneaker head now, he gets all the new shoes Lol.
Old 03-21-2013, 08:04 PM   #44
Special Member

Sep 2012
Los Angeles

Quote:
Originally Posted by emac213 View Post
I use to be a big sneaker head back in high school and before I had a family. So now I just pick up my favorites Jordan's, like the Space Jams Eleven's are my all time fav's. So now my 8year old son is the sneaker head now, he gets all the new shoes Lol.
I was the same way, I'd buy two pairs of most of the releases, one to keep deadstock. Now that my godson can fit them he's got a pretty nice sneaker collection. Most of the new Js I buy now are for him or my nieces
Old 03-21-2013, 08:08 PM   #45
Power Member

Sep 2011

Quote:
Do you have the Bred 11's? They're getting restocked this Sat at 5am pacific at pretty much all online shoe retailers. My all time fav jordan but always missed out on buying a pair. Hopefully this time my luck will change!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 03-21-2013, 08:18 PM   #46
Special Member

Sep 2012
Los Angeles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chef_Boy-RT View Post
Do you have the Bred 11's? They're getting restocked this Sat at 5am pacific at pretty much all online shoe retailers. My all time fav jordan but always missed out on buying a pair. Hopefully this time my luck will change!
I have the breds from 2001 or so, they're pretty beat at this point. I'm going to try to get a new pair on this release but I hate waiting in line so I'm taking my chances online. I've had pretty good luck on eastbay so I'll probably have two windows open, eastbay and footaction. Good luck getting a pair, the 11s are some of my favorites too.
Old 03-21-2013, 08:26 PM   #47
Blu-ray Guru

Mar 2008
Sunny California

Quote:

Yeah I was thinking about getting them. I didn't know, they were getting restocked thanks for the heads up.
Old 03-21-2013, 08:32 PM   #48
Blu-ray Guru

Mar 2008
Sunny California

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimalChin View Post
I have the breds from 2001 or so, they're pretty beat at this point. I'm going to try to get a new pair on this release but I hate waiting in line so I'm taking my chances online. I've had pretty good luck on eastbay so I'll probably have two windows open, eastbay and footaction. Good luck getting a pair, the 11s are some of my favorites too.
Man, I hate waiting in line too. I waited in line for hours for the Cool Grey 11s and when the store finally open they said they didn't get there shipment, man was I pissed. I think that was the last time waited in line like that.
Old 03-21-2013, 08:34 PM   #49
Special Member

Sep 2012
Los Angeles

Quote:
Man, I hate waiting in line too. I waited in line for hours for the Cool Grey 11s and when the store finally open they said they didn't get there shipment, man was I pissed. I think that was the last time waited in line like that.
The last time I waited was for the Carmelo 2s. By the time I got up there I had to buy a full size bigger. Some guy offered me an extra 100 for them but I was too much of a sneaker head to sell them.

I tried like heck to get those cool greys but the aftermarket prices are crazy.
Old 03-21-2013, 08:49 PM   #50
Blu-ray Guru

Mar 2008
Sunny California

Quote:
The last time I waited was for the Carmelo 2s. By the time I got up there I had to buy a full size bigger. Some guy offered me an extra 100 for them but I was too much of a sneaker head to sell them.

I tried like heck to get those cool greys but the aftermarket prices are crazy.
Yeah bro, if I can't get them when they first come out I don't even brother trying to get them. I really wanted the Air Zoom Rookies, man they are fetching like a 1000 bucks aftermarket. The lowest I seen them were 500 bucks.
Old 03-21-2013, 09:21 PM   #51

Dec 2010
NYC
Send a message via Yahoo to theguru14

I am no sneakerhead, but love me some foammmmmmmmmms.

Old 03-21-2013, 09:51 PM   #52
Blu-ray Guru

Mar 2008
Sunny California

Yeah the Galaxy Foams are awesome.
Old 03-21-2013, 10:08 PM   #53
Power Member

Sep 2011

Quote:
Yea online is my only shot because I live in a small town and unfortunately they're not getting any in-store. Finishline is crap trying to get Jordans release day. Site has crashed so many times on me lol. Always have had good luck with eastbay as well so I'll def try them again and nike.com also

Old 03-21-2013, 10:15 PM   #54
Power Member

Sep 2011

Quote:
Yeah I was thinking about getting them. I didn't know, they were getting restocked thanks for the heads up.
Yea no problem! There's def going to be a substantial amount of stock to go around because ALL the retailers are getting stock which to me means that they have had to produce this again instead of just getting stock that has been stored/sitting in a warehouse.

Old 03-22-2013, 12:47 AM   #55

Jun 2012

I went a little crazy the past 3 weeks...

I'm a sucker for Air Maxes and picked these up on eBay. 2010 release.

Got these for about halfoff. $100 even.

and then my crown jewel...

I've wanted these for about 2 years. My friend is actually one of the lead actors on the show and couldn't even get me a pair. After everything, I finally got em.

Nike SB Dunk Entourage/Nontourage

Old 03-23-2013, 01:20 PM   #56
Blu-ray Guru

Mar 2008
Sunny California

Quote:

Any luck bro? Iv'e been up since 4:30 trying to order them no luck so far. I might give it another hour, then I give up.

Last edited by emac213; 03-23-2013 at 01:31 PM.
Old 03-23-2013, 01:31 PM   #57
Power Member

Sep 2011

Quote:
Any luck bro? Iv'e been up since 4:30 trying to order them no luck so far, I might give it another hour, then I give up.
Yea I got in on Finishline and got a size 12! At first I tried nike but struck out. Same with eastbay as well but I had finishline open in another tab but kept refreshing every 30 seconds on the timer and finally let me through

Old 03-23-2013, 01:37 PM   #58
Blu-ray Guru

Mar 2008
Sunny California

Quote:
Yea I got in on Finishline and got a size 12! At first I tried nike but struck out. Same with eastbay as well but I had finishline open in another tab but kept refreshing every 30 seconds on the timer and finally let me through

Congrats. Man, I'm trying I have Eastbay Footlocker and Champs tabs open. I did't think it was going to be this hard to get them. I should have know better they are Jordans.
Old 03-23-2013, 01:41 PM   #59
Blu-ray Guru

Mar 2008
Sunny California

Quote:

If they won't let me add it to my cart, are they already sold out?
Old 03-23-2013, 01:46 PM   #60
Power Member

Sep 2011

Quote:
Congrats. Man, I'm trying I have Eastbay Footlocker and Champs tabs open. I did't think it was going to be this hard to get them. I should have know better they are Jordans.
Thanks I hope you're able to score a pair tho. I almost said screw it cuz I was waiting for a half hr with nothing happening but luckily it loaded up. If you're on a page with a timer it's basically a spot in line so if you refresh it just kicks you back to end

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Entertainment > General Chat