Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Japan
Dredd 4K (Blu-ray)
$9.99
3 hrs ago
Assault on Precinct 13 (Blu-ray)
$11.99
3 hrs ago
Now You See Me 2 4K (Blu-ray)
$9.99
5 hrs ago
Godzilla: The Showa-Era Films, 1954-1975 (Blu-ray)
$112.49

Ringu Collection (Blu-ray)
$49.99

Chernobyl (Blu-ray)
$24.99

Batman Beyond: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$69.99

3:10 to Yuma 4K (Blu-ray)
$9.99
5 hrs ago
Doctor Sleep 4K (Blu-ray)
$29.99

Farscape: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$59.99

Once Upon a Time in Hollywood 4K (Blu-ray)
$56.99

Mission: Impossible - 6-Movie Collection 4K (Blu-ray)
$50.39

What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Entertainment > General Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-13-2016, 01:13 AM   #41
Banned

Sep 2014
Vegas

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmyOfDarknessAW View Post
It is someone you know. Brother in law isn't some special category. Anyway were not in Asia. I went to my urologist 9 times over the course of my kidney stones and I asked many questions about what to do and not ONCE was I told about your remedy. I only found it by searching online. I honestly don't give a damn if it worked for your brother in law. It is not a recommended cure here in the US from urologists and it didn't work for me. You seem to act as if you've got the cure all right at your fingertips. Come back to me when/if you actually have kidney stones yourself and this cure works. I'll stick to personal experience. If CVM wants to believe me or not is his option. I'm just giving my personal experience here....take it or leave it.
And see, that's the rub. You and I have had them - although thankfully mine were never serious/large enough to require a doctor to pulverize them or anything. Pushing tons of fluids (no sodas, no energy drinks, no coffee) and waiting for the bastard (or bastards) to move their way around and then out is the best solution I can offer. It's not fast, and it's certainly not painless, but the sweet sweet relief when they finally leave your body...

Thanks given by:
ArmyOfDarknessAW (07-13-2016)
Old 07-13-2016, 01:16 AM   #42
Blu-ray Knight

Jan 2010
Moosic, PA

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhySoBlu? View Post
And see, that's the rub. You and I have had them - although thankfully mine were never serious/large enough to require a doctor to pulverize them or anything. Pushing tons of fluids (no sodas, no energy drinks, no coffee) and waiting for the bastard (or bastards) to move their way around and then out is the best solution I can offer. It's not fast, and it's certainly not painless, but the sweet sweet relief when they finally leave your body...
Yeah that is the only true thing you can do. Lots of water and and waiting. Unfortunately mine were just stubborn and wouldn't move much at a time. I find it funny that someone who hasn't even experienced one before is trying to push his cure as if it will end all kidney stone problems. There is a reason his theory isn't given out at urologists in the US.

Thanks given by:
WhySoBlu? (07-13-2016)
Old 07-13-2016, 01:16 AM   #43
Special Member

Mar 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhySoBlu? View Post
Who are you to try to silence someone else for having an opinion different from your own?
Were you looking at yourself in the mirror while typing this? That's all that I'm going to say!

And btw, what is your profession again? Not a doctor, right?! You've just insulted thousands of doctors in Asia who recommend coconut water as the preferred way of getting rid of kidney stones. I see, superiority complex maybe...I'm not surprised!

Old 07-13-2016, 01:46 AM   #44
Blu-ray Knight

Jan 2010
Moosic, PA

Anyway I think I'm done talking to cinemacrash about this subject. Cvm if you have any questions feel free to ask. You can also feel free to try these holistic remedies too. They cost very little to try. Hopefully they'd work for you even if they didn't for me. I know for my next one I won't bother with them though.

Old 07-13-2016, 01:52 AM   #45

Aug 2008
Pacific Northwest

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmyOfDarknessAW View Post
Anyway I think I'm done talking to cinemacrash about this subject. Cvm if you have any questions feel free to ask. You can also feel free to try these holistic remedies too. They cost very little to try. Hopefully they'd work for you even if they didn't for me. I know for my next one I won't bother with them though.
Problem solved

Thanks given by:
ArmyOfDarknessAW (07-13-2016)
Closed Thread
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Entertainment > General Chat