Best 3D Blu-ray Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »

Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Japan
The LEGO Movie 2: The Second Part 3D (Blu-ray)
$19.99

Alita: Battle Angel 4K + 3D (Blu-ray)
$26.70

Man of Steel 3D (Blu-ray)
$20.99

Ghost in the Shell 3D (Blu-ray)
$20.19

Star Trek Beyond 3D (Blu-ray)
$12.75

Long Day's Journey Into Night 3D (Blu-ray)
$22.99

Avengers: Age of Ultron 3D (Blu-ray)
$22.30

The Green Hornet 3D (Blu-ray)
$15.96

Wings 3D (Blu-ray)
$18.91

Yogi Bear 3D (Blu-ray)
$22.24
2 hrs ago
The Universe in 3D (Blu-ray)
$23.94

Creature from the Black Lagoon 3D (Blu-ray)
$9.99

What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > 3D > 3D Blu-ray and 3D Movies

Old 10-02-2019, 05:08 AM   #121
Blu-ray Guru

Feb 2011
Southern NH

Quote:
Originally Posted by UranusOnFire View Post
Is there will be Crawl 2019 in 3D?
Where i can check info about 3D release for movies?
P.S. Sorry for my English.
No, Crawl was not in 3D.

Also on the list Gemini Man date is incorrect, it should be October 11th not the 4th.
Old 10-24-2019, 10:44 AM   #122
Special Member

Dec 2012

Saw Cunningham Saturday at the Philadelphia Film Festival. Highly recommended. A lot like Pina as it was mostly shot in Germany but with more touches of humor. (One scene has a dancer with a chair attached to him). Also some great scenes soundtracked to John Cage and Throbbing Gristle. It's getting released in December.

I also see a sequel to Dino King, Dino King 3d Journey to Fire Mountain is getting released overseas(it played in the USA in June at a film festival).
Thanks given by:
Paul H (10-24-2019)
Old 11-07-2019, 10:46 AM   #123

Sep 2017

Frozen 2 was showing as an upcoming 3D film on the Odeon (UK) website. Now that bookings have gone live (today) it is showing as a 2D film only. There are (currently) no 3D screenings in any of the Odeon cinemas across the UK.

This may be a mistake I guess; I have experienced it before where 3D screenings are added at a later date (although usually it's the other way around and they are initially listed and then pulled), but I am concerned about the future of 3D screenings in the UK generally. We didn't get Addams Family in 3D over here and I don't think we got any screenings of Abominable in 3D either. What's more, neither of these appear to be getting UK 3D BluRay releases.

I hope that Frozen 2 does get a proper 3D release in the UK, even if Odeon only shows it in 2D. Same goes for the next Jumanji, which is currently showing as an upcoming IMAX 3D release on the Odeon website, but that could change of course when ticket bookings go live.
Thanks given by:
panman40 (11-07-2019)
Old 11-07-2019, 06:31 PM   #124
Blu-ray Prince

Dec 2011
USA

The 3D in the first Frozen 2 trailer looks promising, with medium to high medium 3D layering.
Old 11-08-2019, 04:24 PM   #125

Sep 2017

I emailed Odeon and got the below response:

The reason there are no 3D showings being shown is that we book our films based on demand, there is currently not as much interest in 3D showings for frozen so the film bookers are focusing on 2D performances. This does not mean there will not be a 3D showing at any of these cinemas however if there is one scheduled it will be scheduled the week of the performance.

The film distributors and the cinemas work together to decide which screenings will be shown in what format. I do apologise for the inconvenience of not having a screening in your preferred format, however, I have made a log of your concern for the film bookers' attention. Although I can not guarantee a 3D performance will be scheduled I have reported your interest.
Thanks given by:
EVERRET (11-10-2019)
Old 11-08-2019, 05:31 PM   #126
Blu-ray Guru

Feb 2011
Southern NH

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisp32 View Post

The reason there are no 3D showings being shown is that we book our films based on demand, there is currently not as much interest in 3D showings for frozen so the film bookers are focusing on 2D performances. This does not mean there will not be a 3D showing at any of these cinemas however if there is one scheduled it will be scheduled the week of the performance.

The film distributors and the cinemas work together to decide which screenings will be shown in what format. I do apologise for the inconvenience of not having a screening in your preferred format, however, I have made a log of your concern for the film bookers' attention. Although I can not guarantee a 3D performance will be scheduled I have reported your interest.
Unfortunately it happens all the time, where I work is the same way but fortunately I as an employee am able to watch the 3D version even if we donít show it to the public.
Thanks given by:
EVERRET (11-10-2019)
Old 11-10-2019, 05:02 PM   #127
Blu-ray Prince

Dec 2011
USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLMN View Post
Unfortunately it happens all the time, where I work is the same way but fortunately I as an employee am able to watch the 3D version even if we donít show it to the public.
That's cool. Do you get to view it after open to the public hours? Any recent examples?

Frozen 2 3D, the art and 3D look promising, but I'm not a fan of Frozen so not sure if that's enough to get me into the theater to watch it. I did see Malificent 2 3D, mainly because of the fantasy realm elements and stronger 3D which I gave a 9/10 for medium to strong 3D layering and pop outs.
Old 11-11-2019, 11:33 AM   #128

Jun 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisp32 View Post

Cineworld near me are listing 3D showings, so definitely still coming out in 3D here
Old 11-11-2019, 04:00 PM   #129
Blu-ray Prince

Dec 2011
USA

Is the Playmobil movie still on track for 3D as suggested earlier? Releasing in December 2019. I prefer the look of the characters in Playmobil over Lego.

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > 3D > 3D Blu-ray and 3D Movies