Best iTunes Movie Deals

Best iTunes Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Netherlands Japan Mexico
Dexter, The Complete Series (iTunes)
$29.99
1 day ago
Batman 4 Film Collection (iTunes)
$19.99

Edward Scissorhands (iTunes)
$4.99
1 day ago
Batman 80th Anniversary Collection (iTunes)
$39.99

Guardians of the Galaxy (iTunes)
$7.99

DC 7-Film Collection (iTunes)
$49.99

Iron Man (iTunes)
$7.99

Avengers: Endgame (iTunes)
$7.99

Doctor Strange (iTunes)
$7.99

Thor (iTunes)
$7.99

The Dark Knight Trilogy (iTunes)
$19.99

DC Universe 10th Anniversary Collection (iTunes)
$69.99

What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)
Old 03-18-2019, 12:31 PM   #1

Mar 2018
Default Warner Bros UK codes

Seems Warner Bros may have stopped doing codes through flixster in the UK as new Fantastic Beasts film is not showing up on flixster, but the film does come with a code, anyone know how they're redeeming now, is it though google play?
Old 03-18-2019, 02:36 PM   #2
Special Member

Jul 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessgleek View Post
Seems Warner Bros may have stopped doing codes through flixster in the UK as new Fantastic Beasts film is not showing up on flixster, but the film does come with a code, anyone know how they're redeeming now, is it though google play?
The only way to find out is follow it on the website and see where the code takes you. If my copy of fantastic beasts 2 arrives tonight that's what I intend to find out.

Possible they stopped with issuing through flixster and issued to google or they (they have been slow before) set the wrong date for it to go live on their site. Will hopefully find out tonight.

I did see this on their FAQ so most likely google play. Warner Digital Copy FAQs
After entering your digital offer code, you will be given the option to redeem your code at Flixster Video or Google Play (depending on the availability of the digital copy on these services) to complete the redemption process and access your content.
Old 03-18-2019, 04:25 PM   #3
Special Member

Jul 2008

Just a quick update. The digital copy is a google play copy only. Was not offered Flixster and the Digital is HD only and not UHD.
Thanks given by:
Mickeyhouse (03-19-2019)
Old 03-18-2019, 04:33 PM   #4
Blu-ray Archduke

Apr 2011
England

Im confused, wasnt Warner All Access WBs redeem site?
Old 03-18-2019, 04:44 PM   #5

Mar 2010
Ireland
-
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by stargazeruk View Post
Just a quick update. The digital copy is a google play copy only. Was not offered Flixster and the Digital is HD only and not UHD.
Did you manage to redeem it on Google? I've tried my code a few times over the weekend without success. warnerbros.co.uk/redeem sends me to flixster everytime and the redemption code results in an error.

If I try to redeem the code on Google Play I get an error too.

I contacted Warner customer service and was first told the code is not valid for flixster and the second time I contacted them they said it wasn't available in my region yet (I'm in Ireland).

Not sure what to do next!
Old 03-18-2019, 09:48 PM   #6
Special Member

Jul 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizu_Ger View Post
Did you manage to redeem it on Google? I've tried my code a few times over the weekend without success. warnerbros.co.uk/redeem sends me to flixster everytime and the redemption code results in an error.

If I try to redeem the code on Google Play I get an error too.

I contacted Warner customer service and was first told the code is not valid for flixster and the second time I contacted them they said it wasn't available in my region yet (I'm in Ireland).

Not sure what to do next!
After going through warnerbros.co.uk/redeem it offered me google and when I clicked on google it took me to google play and redeemed and is showing in my library.

I got mine today. Warner might of only made the code active today since they done that before but I don't know how they handle redeems if the code was not active but redeemed on their site before being made active (I am only speculating here).
Thanks given by:
Mizu_Ger (03-19-2019)
Old 03-19-2019, 06:44 PM   #7
Banned

Mar 2016

Sony and WB have both moved to GP codes.
Old 03-19-2019, 06:48 PM   #8
Blu-ray Archduke

Oct 2010
Wales

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizu_Ger View Post
I think codes only get activated on the day of release.
Old 02-07-2021, 03:04 AM   #9

Feb 2021
Default UK UV redeem in USA - Google Play redeem code?

I received The Hobbit Collection Extended Edition Bluray Set (3D-Bluray/Bluray/Digital). Discovered that it was the UK version. I used a VPN to connect via the UK. The warnerbros.co.uk/redeem site allowed me to redeem the code and it gave me three separate codes, one for each movie, for use through Google Play. But, Google Play won't let me redeem the codes. I tried redeeming the Warner Brothers code through VUDU and Movies Anytime. Vudu will connect outside the USA. Movies Anytime states that they will not allow redemption using a VPN or Proxy Server. Is there a workaround?
Old 02-07-2021, 12:11 PM   #10
Special Member

Apr 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by ran4keli View Post
I received The Hobbit Collection Extended Edition Bluray Set (3D-Bluray/Bluray/Digital). Discovered that it was the UK version. I used a VPN to connect via the UK. The warnerbros.co.uk/redeem site allowed me to redeem the code and it gave me three separate codes, one for each movie, for use through Google Play. But, Google Play won't let me redeem the codes. I tried redeeming the Warner Brothers code through VUDU and Movies Anytime. Vudu will connect outside the USA. Movies Anytime states that they will not allow redemption using a VPN or Proxy Server. Is there a workaround?
Youll only be able to redeem those codes in the UK, there is a workaround by using the UK address https://play.google.com/store?gl=UK.
However by redeeming via the UK they wont port through Movies Anywhere so will only be useable via Google Pay or YouTube (no VPN should be necessary)
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Digital Movies