Best Anime Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Netherlands Japan Mexico
RahXephon: Complete Collection (Blu-ray)
$89.99
1 day ago
Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Complete 4K (Blu-ray)
$24.49

S-CRY-ed: The Complete TV Series (Blu-ray)
$51.74
8 hrs ago
Goblin Slayer: Goblin's Crown (Blu-ray)
$19.99

Infinite Dendrogram: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$65.37

Chihayafuru: Season 3 (Blu-ray)
$59.99
1 day ago
Knights of Sidonia: Complete Series Collection (Blu-ray)
$59.99

KonoSuba: God's Blessing on This Wonderful World!: The Complete Second Season & OVA (Blu-ray)
$44.60
8 hrs ago
Uzaki-chan Wants to Hang Out!: The Complete Season (Blu-ray)
$49.99

Attack on Titan: Season 3 (Blu-ray)
$34.99

One Piece: Season 11 Voyage 3 (Blu-ray)
$33.49

Grisaia: Complete Collection (Blu-ray)
$49.99

What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Anime

Old 04-10-2021, 03:44 AM   #1781
Power Member

Aug 2019
Utah

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingzero View Post

Least With ALLTHEANIME free shipping if you spend over 100 pound. makes it easy to buy from their but all adds up just counted I have purchased over 62 anime blu-rays since January
They used to not offer free international shipping, at least nobody in the forum ever mentioned it when the $35 shipping charge for All The Anime was brought up in the forums.

Was it always there? Or did Brexit have a hand in changing their policies? They don't charge VAT either.
Old 04-10-2021, 03:55 AM   #1782

Jun 2017
new zealand

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Collector FX View Post
They used to not offer free international shipping, at least nobody in the forum ever mentioned it when the $35 shipping charge for All The Anime was brought up in the forums.

Was it always there? Or did Brexit have a hand in changing their policies? They don't charge VAT either.
Not sure made my first order from last June but shipping was 13 pound at the time

That has been same since first order They don't charge VAT
Old 04-10-2021, 05:33 AM   #1783
Blu-ray Champion

May 2014
Amish Farm Country, PA

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Collector FX View Post

Pretty sure they only offer the free international shipping over 100 during their larger sales, and not all the time. During the Christmas sale last year was the first time they ever offered this, and this Easter sale was the second time.
Thanks given by:
shadowdrive (04-10-2021), The Collector FX (04-10-2021), wingzero (04-10-2021)
Old 04-10-2021, 05:50 AM   #1784
Power Member

Aug 2019
Utah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Girls With Guns View Post
Pretty sure they only offer the free international shipping over 100 during their larger sales, and not all the time. During the Christmas sale last year was the first time they ever offered this, and this Easter sale was the second time.
Just checked. Shipping is still free for International orders. Easter sale is over.

This is good, right? This means free shipping forever, right?
Old 04-10-2021, 06:13 AM   #1785
Blu-ray Champion

May 2014
Amish Farm Country, PA

Wow, if that is the case it's a permanent thing, then along with the VAT being dropped from the price for shipping to the US now, I'm in for a lot more AL CE purchases in the future! I have over 50 AL CEs in my collection so far, and more than 20 standard releases and steels, but the vast majority of those I purchased through AOL and Zavvi, and not from AL directly on their AtA website.
Thanks given by:
The Collector FX (04-10-2021)
Old 04-10-2021, 06:33 AM   #1786
Power Member

Aug 2019
Utah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Girls With Guns View Post
Wow, if that is the case it's a permanent thing, then along with the VAT being dropped from the price for shipping to the US now, I'm in for a lot more AL CE purchases in the future! I have over 50 AL CEs in my collection so far, and more than 20 standard releases and steels, but the vast majority of those I purchased through AOL and Zavvi, and not from AL directly on their AtA website.
Dude that's what I'm saying. I'm gonna keep checking every week from now to see if it sticks. If so...

Then All The Anime website for their BD releases and Anime-On-Line for MVM releases. Cherry.
Old 04-10-2021, 06:37 AM   #1787
Blu-ray Champion

May 2014
Amish Farm Country, PA

Still, AOL is the way to go with AL CE sets if you are only buying one or two at any given time. It will take me a while to work up interest in enough titles to hit the 100 limit in a single order again anytime soon, since I have pretty much everything I want from them up to this point in time. I can maybe splurge on a few more UE sets from them in the future, though - bring 'em on, AL!
Old 04-11-2021, 02:07 AM   #1788
Blu-ray Samurai

Jun 2015
Great White North

Hi Folks;
I've decided to pull the trigger on the "Gun Gale Online" Blus and wanted to confirm.
The Aniplex Vols-1 & 2 are the completed series and the only NA editions available. Correct?
I wish TOM had them as their purchase would help toward a worthy cause (heh) but I'll grab them from RS if that's the only ones we've got.
Ta!
Old 04-11-2021, 02:32 AM   #1789
Power Member

Aug 2019
Utah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorgon View Post
Hi Folks;
I've decided to pull the trigger on the "Gun Gale Online" Blus and wanted to confirm.
The Aniplex Vols-1 & 2 are the completed series and the only NA editions available. Correct?
I wish TOM had them as their purchase would help toward a worthy cause (heh) but I'll grab them from RS if that's the only ones we've got.
Ta!
Yes sir. Only two separate BD's for the entire series.
Thanks given by:
Gorgon (04-11-2021)
Old 04-11-2021, 02:39 AM   #1790
Blu-ray Samurai

Jun 2015
Great White North

^^ Thanks Buddy

I've been ignoring everything to do with SAO however I just watched a pretty cool vid identifying how GGO actually is very good indeed, basically because it ignores everything to do with SAO...heh.

Anyway, At least the price is right at RS. Kinda wish I had made this decision before TOM sold out as the TOM points earned, would feed my goal there but no biggie.
Old 04-11-2021, 03:04 AM   #1791
Power Member

Aug 2019
Utah

Quote:
^^ Thanks Buddy

I've been ignoring everything to do with SAO however I just watched a pretty cool vid identifying how GGO actually is very good indeed, basically because it ignores everything to do with SAO...heh.

Anyway, At least the price is right at RS. Kinda wish I had made this decision before TOM sold out as the TOM points earned, would feed my goal there but no biggie.
I think they were also heavily discounted for the Rightstuf Christmas sale too. I could be mistaken, I had to force myself from looking at that sale too much because I had just bought my PS5 and I was dead-ass broke lol.
Thanks given by:
Gorgon (04-11-2021)
Old 04-12-2021, 01:22 AM   #1792
Power Member

Jan 2020
Indianapolis, IN.

I placed an order today with Sentai before their sale ended.

I decided to pick up:
  • Patlabor the Mobile Police ultimate collection
  • Run with the Wind premium box set
  • Vampire Hunter D steelbook
Thanks given by:
Gorgon (04-12-2021), professorwho (04-12-2021), The Collector FX (04-12-2021), wingzero (04-12-2021)
Old 04-12-2021, 02:14 AM   #1793
Power Member

Aug 2019
Utah

Quote:
Originally Posted by gloomranger View Post
I placed an order today with Sentai before their sale ended.

I decided to pick up:
  • Patlabor the Mobile Police ultimate collection
  • Run with the Wind premium box set
  • Vampire Hunter D steelbook
Good call.
Old 04-13-2021, 01:24 PM   #1794
Blu-ray Samurai

Oct 2013
Right Behind You

Got my first order from the Sentai sale last week but don't know whats up with the second one. I got the email that it shipped the same day but the tracking number they gave doesn't exist anywhere. The link in the email weirdly goes to Australia post. UPS, USPS, and Fed Ex all say its an invalid number. The shop app just says "Waiting for details". I suppose they could have just printed a label and not actually shipped it yet but its weird.

Might have to contact them if it doesn't show up soon.
Old 04-15-2021, 11:17 PM   #1795
Blu-ray Samurai

Jun 2015
Great White North

So first off, thought I'd share an email from AllTheAnime.
I queried the fact that they charged me shipping despite the fact my order (14 Apr) was for over 100GBP.

Quote: " free international shipping for orders over 100 was only a limited time offer as part of our Easter Sale, which ran between April 1st-April 9th. Outside of this sale period, normal shipping charges apply."
Not a show stopper but well, there ya have it.

Also;
I received my order for Konosuba S-2 (CE) from Zavvi today and happy to relate they shipped it in thick cardboard and it arrived pristine.

Last;
My 2nd Sentai order is awaiting pick-up at the Post Office, after I fork over $55 Cdn
I'll post pics after arrival home.
Old 04-15-2021, 11:24 PM   #1796

Jan 2021

Quote:
So first off, thought I'd share an email from AllTheAnime.
I queried the fact that they charged me shipping despite the fact my order (14 Apr) was for over 100GBP.

Quote: " free international shipping for orders over 100 was only a limited time offer as part of our Easter Sale, which ran between April 1st-April 9th. Outside of this sale period, normal shipping charges apply."
Not a show stopper but well, there ya have it.
That's interesting and good to know.

Rather unfortunate that it isn't permanent but it just means that I'll need to plan pre-orders in advance to take advantage of any free intl shipping that comes with a sale.
Thanks given by:
Gorgon (04-15-2021)
Old 04-16-2021, 12:41 AM   #1797
Power Member

Aug 2019
Utah

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigzgod View Post
That's interesting and good to know.

Rather unfortunate that it isn't permanent but it just means that I'll need to plan pre-orders in advance to take advantage of any free intl shipping that comes with a sale.
Noooooooooooo
Old 04-16-2021, 12:45 AM   #1798
Blu-ray Samurai

May 2015

Outside of the sales when they do offer free shipping the prices are usually similar to Anime-on-line which has much cheaper shipping so just order from there.
Thanks given by:
bigzgod (04-16-2021)
Old 04-16-2021, 12:46 AM   #1799
Blu-ray Samurai

Jun 2015
Great White North

^^ what, ya don't want bigzgod to plan his orders in advance?
Thanks given by:
bigzgod (04-16-2021)
Old 04-16-2021, 12:58 AM   #1800
Blu-ray Samurai

May 2015

Quote:
^^ what, ya don't want bigzgod to plan his orders in advance?
Doesn't take much planning don't think they have another big sale outside of Christmas and Easter.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Anime