Best Anime Deals


Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Netherlands Japan Mexico
RahXephon: Complete Collection (Blu-ray)
$89.99
1 day ago
Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Complete 4K (Blu-ray)
$24.49
 
S-CRY-ed: The Complete TV Series (Blu-ray)
$51.74
8 hrs ago
Goblin Slayer: Goblin's Crown (Blu-ray)
$19.99
 
Infinite Dendrogram: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$65.37
 
Chihayafuru: Season 3 (Blu-ray)
$59.99
1 day ago
Knights of Sidonia: Complete Series Collection (Blu-ray)
$59.99
 
KonoSuba: God's Blessing on This Wonderful World!: The Complete Second Season & OVA (Blu-ray)
$44.60
8 hrs ago
Uzaki-chan Wants to Hang Out!: The Complete Season (Blu-ray)
$49.99
 
Attack on Titan: Season 3 (Blu-ray)
$34.99
 
One Piece: Season 11 Voyage 3 (Blu-ray)
$33.49
 
Grisaia: Complete Collection (Blu-ray)
$49.99
 
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out


Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Anime

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-10-2021, 03:44 AM   #1781
The Collector FX The Collector FX is online now
Power Member
 
The Collector FX's Avatar
 
Aug 2019
Utah
2
428
322
2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingzero View Post

Least With ALLTHEANIME free shipping if you spend over 100 pound. makes it easy to buy from their but all adds up just counted I have purchased over 62 anime blu-rays since January
They used to not offer free international shipping, at least nobody in the forum ever mentioned it when the $35 shipping charge for All The Anime was brought up in the forums.

Was it always there? Or did Brexit have a hand in changing their policies? They don't charge VAT either.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2021, 03:55 AM   #1782
wingzero wingzero is offline
Active Member
 
Jun 2017
new zealand
4
654
2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Collector FX View Post
They used to not offer free international shipping, at least nobody in the forum ever mentioned it when the $35 shipping charge for All The Anime was brought up in the forums.

Was it always there? Or did Brexit have a hand in changing their policies? They don't charge VAT either.
Not sure made my first order from last June but shipping was 13 pound at the time

That has been same since first order They don't charge VAT
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2021, 05:33 AM   #1783
Girls With Guns Girls With Guns is online now
Blu-ray Champion
 
Girls With Guns's Avatar
 
May 2014
Amish Farm Country, PA
32
462
144
25
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Collector FX View Post
They used to not offer free international shipping, at least nobody in the forum ever mentioned it when the $35 shipping charge for All The Anime was brought up in the forums.

Was it always there? Or did Brexit have a hand in changing their policies? They don't charge VAT either.
Pretty sure they only offer the free international shipping over 100 during their larger sales, and not all the time. During the Christmas sale last year was the first time they ever offered this, and this Easter sale was the second time.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
shadowdrive (04-10-2021), The Collector FX (04-10-2021), wingzero (04-10-2021)
Old 04-10-2021, 05:50 AM   #1784
The Collector FX The Collector FX is online now
Power Member
 
The Collector FX's Avatar
 
Aug 2019
Utah
2
428
322
2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Girls With Guns View Post
Pretty sure they only offer the free international shipping over 100 during their larger sales, and not all the time. During the Christmas sale last year was the first time they ever offered this, and this Easter sale was the second time.
Just checked. Shipping is still free for International orders. Easter sale is over.

This is good, right? This means free shipping forever, right?
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2021, 06:13 AM   #1785
Girls With Guns Girls With Guns is online now
Blu-ray Champion
 
Girls With Guns's Avatar
 
May 2014
Amish Farm Country, PA
32
462
144
25
Default

Wow, if that is the case it's a permanent thing, then along with the VAT being dropped from the price for shipping to the US now, I'm in for a lot more AL CE purchases in the future! I have over 50 AL CEs in my collection so far, and more than 20 standard releases and steels, but the vast majority of those I purchased through AOL and Zavvi, and not from AL directly on their AtA website.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
The Collector FX (04-10-2021)
Old 04-10-2021, 06:33 AM   #1786
The Collector FX The Collector FX is online now
Power Member
 
The Collector FX's Avatar
 
Aug 2019
Utah
2
428
322
2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Girls With Guns View Post
Wow, if that is the case it's a permanent thing, then along with the VAT being dropped from the price for shipping to the US now, I'm in for a lot more AL CE purchases in the future! I have over 50 AL CEs in my collection so far, and more than 20 standard releases and steels, but the vast majority of those I purchased through AOL and Zavvi, and not from AL directly on their AtA website.
Dude that's what I'm saying. I'm gonna keep checking every week from now to see if it sticks. If so...

Then All The Anime website for their BD releases and Anime-On-Line for MVM releases. Cherry.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2021, 06:37 AM   #1787
Girls With Guns Girls With Guns is online now
Blu-ray Champion
 
Girls With Guns's Avatar
 
May 2014
Amish Farm Country, PA
32
462
144
25
Default

Still, AOL is the way to go with AL CE sets if you are only buying one or two at any given time. It will take me a while to work up interest in enough titles to hit the 100 limit in a single order again anytime soon, since I have pretty much everything I want from them up to this point in time. I can maybe splurge on a few more UE sets from them in the future, though - bring 'em on, AL!
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2021, 02:07 AM   #1788
Gorgon Gorgon is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
Gorgon's Avatar
 
Jun 2015
Great White North
30
Default

Hi Folks;
I've decided to pull the trigger on the "Gun Gale Online" Blus and wanted to confirm.
The Aniplex Vols-1 & 2 are the completed series and the only NA editions available. Correct?
I wish TOM had them as their purchase would help toward a worthy cause (heh) but I'll grab them from RS if that's the only ones we've got.
Ta!
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2021, 02:32 AM   #1789
The Collector FX The Collector FX is online now
Power Member
 
The Collector FX's Avatar
 
Aug 2019
Utah
2
428
322
2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorgon View Post
Hi Folks;
I've decided to pull the trigger on the "Gun Gale Online" Blus and wanted to confirm.
The Aniplex Vols-1 & 2 are the completed series and the only NA editions available. Correct?
I wish TOM had them as their purchase would help toward a worthy cause (heh) but I'll grab them from RS if that's the only ones we've got.
Ta!
Yes sir. Only two separate BD's for the entire series.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
Gorgon (04-11-2021)
Old 04-11-2021, 02:39 AM   #1790
Gorgon Gorgon is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
Gorgon's Avatar
 
Jun 2015
Great White North
30
Default

^^ Thanks Buddy

I've been ignoring everything to do with SAO however I just watched a pretty cool vid identifying how GGO actually is very good indeed, basically because it ignores everything to do with SAO...heh.

Anyway, At least the price is right at RS. Kinda wish I had made this decision before TOM sold out as the TOM points earned, would feed my goal there but no biggie.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2021, 03:04 AM   #1791
The Collector FX The Collector FX is online now
Power Member
 
The Collector FX's Avatar
 
Aug 2019
Utah
2
428
322
2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorgon View Post
^^ Thanks Buddy

I've been ignoring everything to do with SAO however I just watched a pretty cool vid identifying how GGO actually is very good indeed, basically because it ignores everything to do with SAO...heh.

Anyway, At least the price is right at RS. Kinda wish I had made this decision before TOM sold out as the TOM points earned, would feed my goal there but no biggie.
I think they were also heavily discounted for the Rightstuf Christmas sale too. I could be mistaken, I had to force myself from looking at that sale too much because I had just bought my PS5 and I was dead-ass broke lol.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
Gorgon (04-11-2021)
Old 04-12-2021, 01:22 AM   #1792
gloomranger gloomranger is online now
Power Member
 
gloomranger's Avatar
 
Jan 2020
Indianapolis, IN.
37
508
84
6
Default

I placed an order today with Sentai before their sale ended.

I decided to pick up:
  • Patlabor the Mobile Police ultimate collection
  • Run with the Wind premium box set
  • Vampire Hunter D steelbook
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
Gorgon (04-12-2021), professorwho (04-12-2021), The Collector FX (04-12-2021), wingzero (04-12-2021)
Old 04-12-2021, 02:14 AM   #1793
The Collector FX The Collector FX is online now
Power Member
 
The Collector FX's Avatar
 
Aug 2019
Utah
2
428
322
2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gloomranger View Post
I placed an order today with Sentai before their sale ended.

I decided to pick up:
  • Patlabor the Mobile Police ultimate collection
  • Run with the Wind premium box set
  • Vampire Hunter D steelbook
Good call.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2021, 01:24 PM   #1794
mysticwaterfall mysticwaterfall is online now
Blu-ray Samurai
 
mysticwaterfall's Avatar
 
Oct 2013
Right Behind You
412
1585
212
132
Default

Got my first order from the Sentai sale last week but don't know whats up with the second one. I got the email that it shipped the same day but the tracking number they gave doesn't exist anywhere. The link in the email weirdly goes to Australia post. UPS, USPS, and Fed Ex all say its an invalid number. The shop app just says "Waiting for details". I suppose they could have just printed a label and not actually shipped it yet but its weird.

Might have to contact them if it doesn't show up soon.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2021, 11:17 PM   #1795
Gorgon Gorgon is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
Gorgon's Avatar
 
Jun 2015
Great White North
30
Default

So first off, thought I'd share an email from AllTheAnime.
I queried the fact that they charged me shipping despite the fact my order (14 Apr) was for over 100GBP.

Quote: " free international shipping for orders over 100 was only a limited time offer as part of our Easter Sale, which ran between April 1st-April 9th. Outside of this sale period, normal shipping charges apply."
Not a show stopper but well, there ya have it.

Also;
I received my order for Konosuba S-2 (CE) from Zavvi today and happy to relate they shipped it in thick cardboard and it arrived pristine.

Last;
My 2nd Sentai order is awaiting pick-up at the Post Office, after I fork over $55 Cdn
I'll post pics after arrival home.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2021, 11:24 PM   #1796
bigzgod bigzgod is offline
Member
 
bigzgod's Avatar
 
Jan 2021
112
112
50
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorgon View Post
So first off, thought I'd share an email from AllTheAnime.
I queried the fact that they charged me shipping despite the fact my order (14 Apr) was for over 100GBP.

Quote: " free international shipping for orders over 100 was only a limited time offer as part of our Easter Sale, which ran between April 1st-April 9th. Outside of this sale period, normal shipping charges apply."
Not a show stopper but well, there ya have it.
That's interesting and good to know.

Rather unfortunate that it isn't permanent but it just means that I'll need to plan pre-orders in advance to take advantage of any free intl shipping that comes with a sale.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
Gorgon (04-15-2021)
Old 04-16-2021, 12:41 AM   #1797
The Collector FX The Collector FX is online now
Power Member
 
The Collector FX's Avatar
 
Aug 2019
Utah
2
428
322
2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigzgod View Post
That's interesting and good to know.

Rather unfortunate that it isn't permanent but it just means that I'll need to plan pre-orders in advance to take advantage of any free intl shipping that comes with a sale.
Noooooooooooo
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2021, 12:45 AM   #1798
kk1 kk1 is online now
Blu-ray Samurai
 
kk1's Avatar
 
May 2015
584
Default

Outside of the sales when they do offer free shipping the prices are usually similar to Anime-on-line which has much cheaper shipping so just order from there.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
bigzgod (04-16-2021)
Old 04-16-2021, 12:46 AM   #1799
Gorgon Gorgon is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
Gorgon's Avatar
 
Jun 2015
Great White North
30
Default

^^ what, ya don't want bigzgod to plan his orders in advance?
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
bigzgod (04-16-2021)
Old 04-16-2021, 12:58 AM   #1800
kk1 kk1 is online now
Blu-ray Samurai
 
kk1's Avatar
 
May 2015
584
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorgon View Post
^^ what, ya don't want bigzgod to plan his orders in advance?
Doesn't take much planning don't think they have another big sale outside of Christmas and Easter.
  Reply With Quote
Reply
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Anime


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:31 PM.