Best iTunes Movie Deals


Best iTunes Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Netherlands Japan Mexico
John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum (iTunes)
$7.99
 
Top Gun (iTunes)
$7.99
 
Candyman (iTunes)
$4.99
 
Frozen II (iTunes)
$9.99
 
Cinderella (iTunes)
$9.99
 
Lost Highway (iTunes)
$4.99
 
Aladdin (iTunes)
$9.99
 
Crawl (iTunes)
$9.99
1 day ago
Brave (iTunes)
$9.99
 
The Princess and the Frog (iTunes)
$9.99
 
DC 7-Film Collection (iTunes)
$49.99
 
Beauty and the Beast (iTunes)
$9.99
 
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out


Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Digital Movies

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-28-2013, 08:14 PM   #21
pghflyer pghflyer is offline
Active Member
 
pghflyer's Avatar
 
May 2013
270
Default

With regard to the $4.99 video-game pre-order codes, I have redeemed Madden PS3 (1), Grand Theft Auto PS3 (5), and I was just rejected on my first attempt for Defiance PS3. So random.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 10:59 PM   #22
Mikdj00 Mikdj00 is offline
Member
 
Mikdj00's Avatar
 
Jul 2013
7
212
Default Response

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndyMLVC View Post
Where did you get the Star Trek ones from?
On eBay I searched Vudu and saw the tag with the Star Trek logo. Good luck
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 09:57 AM   #23
IndyMLVC IndyMLVC is offline
Blu-ray Baron
 
IndyMLVC's Avatar
 
Oct 2010
New York City, NY
173
695
69
714
2
59
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikdj00 View Post
On eBay I searched Vudu and saw the tag with the Star Trek logo. Good luck
I got em already. Thanks
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 06:50 PM   #24
dunham44 dunham44 is offline
Banned
 
Dec 2012
Richmond, CA
20
24
Default

there is another guy out there with $4.99 redemption codes for vudu and I purchased 23 codes from him an they all worked. he is on another forum! it was awesome
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 09:07 PM   #25
jcp42877 jcp42877 is offline
Senior Member
 
jcp42877's Avatar
 
Feb 2013
Chesapeake, VA
225
Default

Yea...I'm not sure what other codes I can use. So far, I've redeemed:

About x22 $4.99 codes (from various game preorders I assume)
x5 $10 codes
x5 $4 Scott Paper codes
x5 $5 Star Trek codes
x2 $5 codes with 10/31/13 exp. date (only a limit of 2 of these..not sure why; I tried to use more..)

I don't think there are anymore codes out there I can use!
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 04:40 AM   #26
Evil Evil is offline
Contributor
 
Evil's Avatar
 
Jun 2012
USA 🦅
5
-
-
-
-
-
101
107
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcp42877 View Post
Yea...I'm not sure what other codes I can use. So far, I've redeemed:

About x22 $4.99 codes (from various game preorders I assume)
x5 $10 codes
x5 $4 Scott Paper codes
x5 $5 Star Trek codes
x2 $5 codes with 10/31/13 exp. date (only a limit of 2 of these..not sure why; I tried to use more..)

I don't think there are anymore codes out there I can use!
There were $2 credits on the movies on a recent Walmart display:
https://forum.blu-ray.com/showthread.php?t=223312

You might be able to use some of them.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 08:08 AM   #27
jcp42877 jcp42877 is offline
Senior Member
 
jcp42877's Avatar
 
Feb 2013
Chesapeake, VA
225
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pghflyer View Post
Thanks, helpful information...

Did you have any logic on how to figure out the 22, $4.99 codes that you could use?
Where are the 10/31 codes coming from?
Well see, I'd already used x5 of the $4.99 codes a while back. Thought that was going to be my limit, so I didn't press the matter til I was selling codes one day and arsenal_fan asked me to try them first, because he'd redeemed about 12 of them himself.

I got curious, and decided to go to good ol chnandler_bong to let me try some more, as many as I could. So he sent me a huge list of about 25 codes and I just started from the top. Only used 8 at first cause that's all I needed, but then went back to try more. Ended up redeeming 9 more.

I then just went through my balance history and counted how many I'd used in my VUDU lifetime and it equaled x22 of the $4.99.

And I need to check out those $2 codes! Hopefully they are on ebay soon
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 02:14 PM   #28
Aj6627 Aj6627 is offline
Active Member
 
Oct 2010
189
Default

Apparently Defiance codes conflict with the codes from another game. Although the NCAA and Madden ones do not.

What's the Frito Lay thing?
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 05:39 PM   #29
pghflyer pghflyer is offline
Active Member
 
pghflyer's Avatar
 
May 2013
270
Default

http://www.chargeupyourfun.com/Rules.aspx

According to this, the Frito Lay codes are $4.99 whereas the 10/31 codes I received (limit 2, separate from $5 movie stickers) were $5....
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 07:22 PM   #30
pghflyer pghflyer is offline
Active Member
 
pghflyer's Avatar
 
May 2013
270
Default

Actually, you were correct Zach13, I was wrong. I went back and looked, and I did get my $5 codes from the Frito Lay promotion, in spite of the $4.99 on the T&Cs. Was limited to 2 in my account as well.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 07:57 AM   #31
kchameleon kchameleon is offline
Active Member
 
kchameleon's Avatar
 
Jul 2013
CA
2435
359
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pghflyer View Post
Did you have any logic on how to figure out the 22, $4.99 codes that you could use?
Some of the games (or groups of games) have a limit of 5, while others have a limit of 1. Different formats (PS3, Wii, Xbox) of the same game still count towards the limit. Here's what I found:

Games allowing you to redeem 5:
Battlefield 4
Disney Infinity
VVWP games (5 total redemptions from the group of games including Grand Theft Auto, Last of Us, South Park, Tomb Raider, and probably Defiance)

I got max redemption errors after each one of these:
Assassins Creed IV
Madden 2025
NCAA 14
Saints Row IV
Skylanders

Quote:
Originally Posted by pghflyer View Post
I kind of wonder if your account gets reset after your clear your promotional balance and make a purchase.
I tested this theory today. No such luck.

Also, I have several of the (Frito Lay) $5 codes (redeem by 10/31, limit 2 per account), if anyone cares to trade for anything.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 08:48 AM   #32
jcp42877 jcp42877 is offline
Senior Member
 
jcp42877's Avatar
 
Feb 2013
Chesapeake, VA
225
Default

I really wish they sold bigger value codes. Like Cinemanow had $50-100 gift certificates, which you could buy off ebay for really good deals sometimes. That, or take off this stupid limitation crap.

I'm really jonesing for that Indiana Jones collection on VUDU (especially since IJ movies aren't D2D eligible, and they don't sell the individual movies on the store), but there's no way in hell I'm paying $67.99, unless I had that much in credit.

Would love to see a $50 VUDU code for like, $12...
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 06:47 PM   #33
TBDave TBDave is offline
Special Member
 
TBDave's Avatar
 
Nov 2007
4
422
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcp42877 View Post
I'm really jonesing for that Indiana Jones collection on VUDU (especially since IJ movies aren't D2D eligible, and they don't sell the individual movies on the store), but there's no way in hell I'm paying $67.99, unless I had that much in credit.
A couple of those Indiana Jones movies have aspect ratio problems at Vudu.

Raiders of the Lost Ark (OAR: 2.40:1, Vudu: 1.78:1)
Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom (OAR: 2.40:1, Vudu: 1.78:1)

https://forum.vudu.com/showthread.ph...io-quot-Thread

It's been on sale twice this year. I think it was around $30-$40. I'm not buying it until they fix the problem.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 08:01 PM   #34
curtishd curtishd is offline
Active Member
 
Dec 2008
46
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kchameleon View Post
Some of the games (or groups of games) have a limit of 5, while others have a limit of 1. Different formats (PS3, Wii, Xbox) of the same game still count towards the limit. Here's what I found:

Games allowing you to redeem 5:
Battlefield 4
Disney Infinity
VVWP games (5 total redemptions from the group of games including Grand Theft Auto, Last of Us, South Park, Tomb Raider, and probably Defiance)

I got max redemption errors after each one of these:
Assassins Creed IV
Madden 2025
NCAA 14
Saints Row IV
Skylanders



I tested this theory today. No such luck.

Also, I have several of the (Frito Lay) $5 codes (redeem by 10/31, limit 2 per account), if anyone cares to trade for anything.
So I can get 5 codes for EACH of these games?
Battlefield 4
Disney Infinity
VVWP games (5 total redemptions from the group of games including Grand Theft Auto, Last of Us, South Park, Tomb Raider, and probably Defiance)
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2013, 11:53 PM   #35
BluTracer BluTracer is online now
Expert Member
 
BluTracer's Avatar
 
Sep 2009
Oklahoma
58
216
3419
1174
4139
1030
Default

Here's what I have redeemed from the game credits.

Limit 1 from these

VVUA - Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

Limit 5 from these

VVEB - Battlefield 4
VVDR - Disney Infinity

Don't remember how many I was able to redeem before hitting my limit.
VVWP -SouthPark
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 04:15 AM   #36
flippenphil flippenphil is offline
Senior Member
 
Apr 2013
45
Default

i had tried to redeem two 4.99 codes and after the first one it told me i hit the limit for the promotion. i had to redeem the other in my wife's account.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 05:15 AM   #37
kchameleon kchameleon is offline
Active Member
 
kchameleon's Avatar
 
Jul 2013
CA
2435
359
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pghflyer View Post
Yeah, maybe you are on to something kchameleon.

Limit of 5 from each of these:
Battlefield 4 - VVEB
Disney Infinity - VVDR
Haha, I did some spreadsheet studying of these redemptions yesterday.

Battlefield 4 and Infinity Vudu codes are now (as of a few hours ago) expired. Zreward will still send you an email with a Vudu redemption code, but then Vudu will tell you that "The Promotion Code you entered is not valid. Please try again."

I misread 7/31 offer expiration on the emails, which was related to the 10 free movies on signup or $5.99 credit from signing up on Xbox, so I have no idea why Vudu arbitrarily picked today to cut off redemption of these codes.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 07:10 AM   #38
Groo The Perverted Groo The Perverted is offline
Blu-ray Champion
 
Groo The Perverted's Avatar
 
Aug 2008
109
8
272
Default

I have a question that hopefully someone can answer.

If I have a main account that I use that has all my movies in it (320 or so) and I have codes that I can't use on that account, can I create a new account, redeem those codes, get some movies/tv shows or whatever, and then merge the two accounts so that those shows/movies I got on the new account will then be in my main account?
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 08:42 AM   #39
ibprofane ibprofane is offline
Senior Member
 
ibprofane's Avatar
 
Jan 2012
Oregon
2
2382
1782
2855
48
150
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Groo The Perverted View Post
I have a question that hopefully someone can answer.

If I have a main account that I use that has all my movies in it (320 or so) and I have codes that I can't use on that account, can I create a new account, redeem those codes, get some movies/tv shows or whatever, and then merge the two accounts so that those shows/movies I got on the new account will then be in my main account?
Yes, open a new VUDU account and choose for it to also create a new UV account at the same time. Redeem your codes and use your credit. Then, go to UVVU.com and login to your account with 320 movies. Go to your account and under that there will be a link in the upper right hand corner "merge accounts" or something along those lines. It will ask you to log in to your new account while you are already logged in to your account with 320 movies. It will then confirm that you want to merge them, click yes. Your UV titles from the new account should show up in your account with 320, it should have the same login information (mine did). I believe you can do this up to 6 times but I have only done it once.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 09:54 AM   #40
Groo The Perverted Groo The Perverted is offline
Blu-ray Champion
 
Groo The Perverted's Avatar
 
Aug 2008
109
8
272
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibprofane View Post
Yes, open a new VUDU account and choose for it to also create a new UV account at the same time. Redeem your codes and use your credit. Then, go to UVVU.com and login to your account with 320 movies. Go to your account and under that there will be a link in the upper right hand corner "merge accounts" or something along those lines. It will ask you to log in to your new account while you are already logged in to your account with 320 movies. It will then confirm that you want to merge them, click yes. Your UV titles from the new account should show up in your account with 320, it should have the same login information (mine did). I believe you can do this up to 6 times but I have only done it once.
Thanks. I spent $5 on Ebay and got $24.95 in VUDU credits coming to me, presumably when the person I bought them from wakes up in the morning. lol.

Have some TV shows I wanna pick up. :-)
  Reply With Quote
Reply
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Digital Movies


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:48 PM.