Best 3D Blu-ray Deals


Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Netherlands Japan Mexico
Wonder Woman 1984 3D (Blu-ray)
$24.99
 
The Croods: A New Age 3D (Blu-ray)
$36.99
1 day ago
Amazing Ocean 3D (Blu-ray)
$16.09
 
Wonder Woman 3D (Blu-ray)
$16.58
 
Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance 3D (Blu-ray)
$8.99
 
The Legend of Hercules 3D (Blu-ray)
$6.96
 
The Amazing Spider-Man 3D (Blu-ray)
$8.99
 
Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs 3D (Blu-ray)
$5.99
 
The 3-D Nudie-Cuties Collection 3D (Blu-ray)
$20.71
 
Taza, Son of Cochise 3D (Blu-ray)
$15.99
 
Wings of the Hawk 3D (Blu-ray)
$19.82
 
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out


Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > 3D > 3D Blu-ray and 3D Movies

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-06-2018, 03:13 AM   #41
RockyIII RockyIII is offline
Blu-ray Baron
 
RockyIII's Avatar
 
Feb 2016
Miami, Fl
25
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul H View Post
Anaglyph 3D will work on any 2D capable color TV, and can be recorded on any 2D color media capable format.
The 3D quality will never be as effective as Full HD 1080P Blu-ray 3D using active or passive 3D components, but anaglyph was an effective way to televise 3D broadcasts in the early days for consumers with color tv's and is still used today for those who want to experience 3D on their 2D computer monitors.
So I would need to find red/blue glasses for that
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2018, 01:58 PM   #42
Paul H Paul H is offline
Blu-ray Ninja
 
Paul H's Avatar
 
Jul 2007
3
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockyIII View Post
So I would need to find red/blue glasses for that
Upgraded styles at Amazon.com for $1.91 free-shipping

41Gg-TNXXqL.jpg
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
RockyIII (11-06-2018)
Old 01-14-2019, 02:28 PM   #43
the13thman the13thman is offline
Moderator
 
the13thman's Avatar
 
Feb 2015
London, England
19
2222
35
1
2
2
Default

I have the Czech 3D Blu-ray of Goat Story 2 with English subtitles, so that can come off the list.

https://www.bontonland.cz/kozi-pribeh-se-syrem-2d-3d/

And at the moment, Detective Dee and the Four Heavenly Kings has no English-friendly 3D Blu-ray release.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
deltatauhobbit (01-14-2019), wildbill722 (01-14-2019)
Old 01-14-2019, 03:18 PM   #44
deltatauhobbit deltatauhobbit is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
deltatauhobbit's Avatar
 
Feb 2014
Maine, USA
23
45
4599
226
523
4
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the13thman View Post
I have the Czech 3D Blu-ray of Goat Story 2 with English subtitles, so that can come off the list.

https://www.bontonland.cz/kozi-pribeh-se-syrem-2d-3d/

And at the moment, Detective Dee and the Four Heavenly Kings has no English-friendly 3D Blu-ray release.
Thanks for the confirmation, I've updated the list.

I am always in awe of how many 3D titles you take a chance on even when it they might not be English friendly.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
the13thman (01-14-2019)
Old 02-02-2019, 02:08 PM   #45
Paul H Paul H is offline
Blu-ray Ninja
 
Paul H's Avatar
 
Jul 2007
3
Default

FYI: Have avoided purchasing Cinderella: Adventures in the Wild West (French, German Audio) [German subtitles] because of the 3D Blu-ray not being English friendly.
Interesting that on VUDU this tile is available in 3D (streamed HDX) to rent/own with English audio.

  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
deltatauhobbit (04-27-2019), pickit60 (02-02-2019), robtadrian (02-02-2019), the13thman (02-04-2019)
Old 05-26-2019, 04:52 PM   #46
arob arob is offline
Blu-ray Guru
 
arob's Avatar
 
May 2014
Boston, MA
15
1386
25
704
1032
76
40
258
Default

I think this might be another one. Happy to be corrected if wrong.

Les Contes de la Nuit 3D

I only see a French Version, and a Japanese pre-order. Looks to be only Japanese and French on the Japanese disc. There's supposedly a Taiwan version, but I only see one holder on blu-ray.com, so not sure it's legit.

https://www.amazon.fr/Contes-nuit-Co...gateway&sr=8-2

https://www.amazon.co.jp/夜のと...1&s=dvd&sr=1-1
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2019, 09:34 PM   #47
silentbob silentbob is offline
Expert Member
 
silentbob's Avatar
 
Mar 2013
4
135
489
18
Default

Ill add the German release of The Mermaid to the list. Only contains original/German language track and subtitles. Didnt know that until I received my copy

  Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2019, 09:56 PM   #48
Biss Skyler Bluray Biss Skyler Bluray is offline
Special Member
 
Dec 2013
49
1269
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by silentbob View Post
Ill add the German release of The Mermaid to the list. Only contains original/German language track and subtitles. Didnt know that until I received my copy

There is a blu ray 3D release of The Mermaid from Hong Kong that has the original Mandarin language with English subtitles, region A friendly as well.

https://www.blu-ray.com/movies/The-M...lu-ray/155804/
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2019, 07:01 PM   #49
deltatauhobbit deltatauhobbit is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
deltatauhobbit's Avatar
 
Feb 2014
Maine, USA
23
45
4599
226
523
4
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by arob View Post
I think this might be another one. Happy to be corrected if wrong.

Les Contes de la Nuit 3D

I only see a French Version, and a Japanese pre-order. Looks to be only Japanese and French on the Japanese disc. There's supposedly a Taiwan version, but I only see one holder on blu-ray.com, so not sure it's legit.

https://www.amazon.fr/Contes-nuit-Co...gateway&sr=8-2

https://www.amazon.co.jp/œのと...1&s=dvd&sr=1-1
I'm assuming the Taiwan 3D release for Tales of the Night with English subtitles is legit based on the uploaded covers so there is an option for all of us mono-linguistic speakers to search out. I didn't even know this film had a 3D release until your post so that's neat.

Doesn't look like the Japanese edition coming out soon will have English subtitles though, at least based on the Amazon pre-order page.

Last edited by deltatauhobbit; 05-31-2019 at 07:09 PM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2019, 07:45 PM   #50
arob arob is offline
Blu-ray Guru
 
arob's Avatar
 
May 2014
Boston, MA
15
1386
25
704
1032
76
40
258
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by deltatauhobbit View Post
I'm assuming the Taiwan 3D release for Tales of the Night with English subtitles is legit based on the uploaded covers so there is an option for all of us mono-linguistic speakers to search out. I didn't even know this film had a 3D release until your post so that's neat.

Doesn't look like the Japanese edition coming out soon will have English subtitles though, at least based on the Amazon pre-order page.
Oh, you're right. I only looked at the front and it said temporary cover art. The back looks totally legit. That's pretty crazy. Only one holder on the forum.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2019, 02:31 AM   #51
deltatauhobbit deltatauhobbit is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
deltatauhobbit's Avatar
 
Feb 2014
Maine, USA
23
45
4599
226
523
4
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by arob View Post
Oh, you're right. I only looked at the front and it said temporary cover art. The back looks totally legit. That's pretty crazy. Only one holder on the forum.
Its out of print too like many Asian releases tend to be. Not available from any of the typical import outlets so itd be a pretty tough find. Hopefully the Japanese listing on Amazon is incorrect and there are English subtitles available.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2020, 09:36 AM   #52
the13thman the13thman is offline
Moderator
 
the13thman's Avatar
 
Feb 2015
London, England
19
2222
35
1
2
2
Default

Asterix: The Secret of the Magic Potion is only available on 3D Blu-ray in French (Astrix: Le Secret de la Potion Magique) and German (Asterix und das Geheimnis des Zaubertranks) with no English options on either release, so that can be added to the list.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
deltatauhobbit (02-04-2020), Paul H (01-30-2020)
Old 03-23-2020, 02:58 PM   #53
redshift0 redshift0 is offline
Junior Member
 
Dec 2017
Default

Aldabra: Once Upon an Island is listed for sale from the Czech Republic in 3D (https://www.filmarena-eng.com/blu-ra...upon-an-island). It does not appear to have an English track, but I've ordered it anyway.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
deltatauhobbit (03-25-2020), pickit60 (08-10-2020), the13thman (03-25-2020)
Old 03-25-2020, 08:22 PM   #54
deltatauhobbit deltatauhobbit is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
deltatauhobbit's Avatar
 
Feb 2014
Maine, USA
23
45
4599
226
523
4
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by redshift0 View Post
Aldabra: Once Upon an Island is listed for sale from the Czech Republic in 3D (https://www.filmarena-eng.com/blu-ra...upon-an-island). It does not appear to have an English track, but I've ordered it anyway.
Let me know how it goes whenever it arrives!
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2020, 07:03 PM   #55
3disciple 3disciple is offline
Member
 
Aug 2018
glasgow
1
Default

Grotto

IMDB lists this as stereoscopic 3d.
https://www.amazon.it/gp/product/B01...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
deltatauhobbit (08-10-2020), the13thman (08-10-2020)
Old 09-29-2020, 09:29 PM   #56
3disciple 3disciple is offline
Member
 
Aug 2018
glasgow
1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3disciple View Post
Grotto

IMDB lists this as stereoscopic 3d.
https://www.amazon.it/gp/product/B01...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

This is appalling in all aspects. Do not buy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redshift0 View Post
Aldabra: Once Upon an Island is listed for sale from the Czech Republic in 3D (https://www.filmarena-eng.com/blu-ra...upon-an-island). It does not appear to have an English track, but I've ordered it anyway.
I picked this up. It's not Attenborough/IMAX but it's a step up from the KSM Media fodder with some decent CGI and even several frame breaking effects. 3d is generally quite strong but there are plenty of flat scenes where they obviously didn't have the 3d camera to hand.

I thought Brosnan did the voiceover so I picked up the flat Italian edition which has English - but its some American guy and is terrible. It also doesn't sync properly with the Czech edition being a slightly different cut but I'd almost rather listen to it in Czech.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2020, 10:04 PM   #57
Hooded Crow Hooded Crow is offline
New Member
 
Jun 2020
-
-
-
Default

I found a 3D edition of Ivan Tsarevich and the Grey Wolf 2 (as a 3D combo pack of 1 +2) on ebay that doesn't seem to be listed anywhere else on the internet; that I can find. Anyone from Russia know if 3D versions of 3 and 4 exsist as well? The first two are by far my new favourite 3D feature and possible new favourite animation all together. I'll inllude a pic of the combo pack I found since it seems to be missing from blu-ray.com

  Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2020, 04:28 AM   #58
BleedOrange11 BleedOrange11 is offline
Blu-ray Guru
 
BleedOrange11's Avatar
 
Sep 2011
Galveston, TX
3
548
32
29
4
Default

- Minusucle: Valley of the Lost Ants is a no-dialogue movie, but has an "English" release from Australia.
- Space Dogs has a Blu-ray 3D with English audio from Brazil.
- Saint Seiya: Legend of Sanctuary has no 3D release at all, from any country. That link is to a 2D Blu-ray.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
deltatauhobbit (11-03-2020), petergee (11-02-2020)
Old 11-03-2020, 01:49 PM   #59
deltatauhobbit deltatauhobbit is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
deltatauhobbit's Avatar
 
Feb 2014
Maine, USA
23
45
4599
226
523
4
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedOrange11 View Post
- Space Dogs has a Blu-ray 3D with English audio from Brazil.
Do you have that disc? The database entry here only list Portuguese as a subtitle track and no languages listed. I can't find any info elsewhere with the proper language options in order to update it myself.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2020, 03:09 PM   #60
BleedOrange11 BleedOrange11 is offline
Blu-ray Guru
 
BleedOrange11's Avatar
 
Sep 2011
Galveston, TX
3
548
32
29
4
Default

I dont own Space Dogs, but I did find discussion of it with a forum search.

https://forum.blu-ray.com/showpost.p...&postcount=105

Last edited by BleedOrange11; 11-03-2020 at 03:17 PM.
  Reply With Quote
Reply
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > 3D > 3D Blu-ray and 3D Movies


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:14 PM.