Best 3D Blu-ray Deals


Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Netherlands Japan Mexico
Wonder Woman 1984 3D (Blu-ray)
$24.99
 
Star Trek Beyond 3D (Blu-ray)
$11.99
 
The Croods: A New Age 3D (Blu-ray)
$36.99
1 day ago
How to Train Your Dragon 2 3D (Blu-ray)
$14.31
 
Clash of the Titans 3D / Wrath of the Titans 3D (Blu-ray)
$15.10
1 day ago
Rise of the Guardians 3D (Blu-ray)
$12.00
 
Amazing Ocean 3D (Blu-ray)
$16.09
 
Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance 3D (Blu-ray)
$8.99
 
Wonder Woman 3D (Blu-ray)
$16.58
 
The Legend of Hercules 3D (Blu-ray)
$6.96
 
The Amazing Spider-Man 3D (Blu-ray)
$8.99
 
Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs 3D (Blu-ray)
$5.99
 
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out


Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > 3D > 3D Blu-ray and 3D Movies

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-14-2018, 07:27 PM   #21
dartfrog298 dartfrog298 is offline
Blu-ray Guru
 
dartfrog298's Avatar
 
Nov 2012
Kentwood, LA.
Default

Received mine this morning and watched it this afternoon. The 3D is fantastic, however the movie was a snoozer. I doubt I would ever watch it again.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
2112rushfan (04-16-2018), kurosawa (04-14-2018), Paul H (04-14-2018)
Old 09-28-2018, 02:25 AM   #22
magicforce magicforce is offline
Active Member
 
magicforce's Avatar
 
Sep 2010
32
515
8
2
Default

Digital copy that came with My 3d copy I can稚 redeem in USA anyone in Germany need the digital code only
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2019, 08:24 PM   #23
pickit60 pickit60 is offline
Active Member
 
Mar 2016
Canada
34
754
1
Default

We watched Happy family again today. I remembered enjoying this from last year but forgot about the 3D quality. This is a great 3D presentation! It's a fun family movie.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
panman40 (11-19-2019)
Old 11-19-2019, 08:37 PM   #24
panman40 panman40 is offline
Senior Member
 
panman40's Avatar
 
Mar 2012
70
137
Default

I was not aware of this movie, best order it up then.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
pickit60 (11-20-2019), ufso (11-21-2019)
Old 11-20-2019, 07:26 AM   #25
xianxian xianxian is offline
Active Member
 
xianxian's Avatar
 
Aug 2016
France
Default



Did you know that there is also an 4D movie attraction in a German theme park with the same characters and a 3D Blu Ray is available with the short movie.
Check here :
https://shop.europapark.de/fr/Blu+Ra...mily-quot-.htm

There are also 2 other 3D Blu rays with other attractions.
pretty rare disks and still available...


Last edited by Deciazulado; 11-23-2019 at 12:30 PM.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
deltatauhobbit (11-21-2019), kurosawa (11-20-2019), Paul H (11-20-2019), pickit60 (11-20-2019), pixote (11-20-2019), robtadrian (12-04-2019), rwc (02-10-2020), the13thman (11-27-2019)
Old 11-20-2019, 02:22 PM   #26
grazina31 grazina31 is offline
Expert Member
 
grazina31's Avatar
 
Nov 2014
-
-
1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by xianxian View Post
Did you know that there is also an 4D movie attraction in a German theme park with the same characters and a 3D Blu Ray is available with the short movie.
Check here :
https://shop.europapark.de/fr/Blu+Ra...mily-quot-.htm

There are also 2 other 3D Blu rays with other attractions.
pretty rare disks and still available...
Do you won any of the disks?
Can you confirm which audio languages are available when viewing these in 3D?
And are these pressed blu-ray discs?
Thank you
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2019, 05:27 PM   #27
pixote pixote is offline
Blu-ray Guru
 
Nov 2017
2
Default

The 4D editions look pretty cool, but they work out to 1 Euro a minute, or in the case of Happy Family it's even more as it's only 12 minutes long. Not sure I can spend that much on movies that are so short. For the 3 movies it would be around 75 Canadian shipped to Canada for around 40 minutes worth of 3D that's more just a visual ride than a movie. Makes Ralph Breaks the Internet sound like a bargain
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2019, 02:33 AM   #28
Joe D. Joe D. is offline
Blu-ray Ninja
 
Joe D.'s Avatar
 
Oct 2015
Bronx, NY
1
Default

Got me interested in this so ordered it through Amazon UK for a total $23.57 new. Goes for $31 if ordered through Amazon US.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
pickit60 (11-22-2019)
Old 11-21-2019, 12:20 PM   #29
chrisp32 chrisp32 is offline
Active Member
 
Sep 2017
London, UK
Default

I didn't realise Europa Park sold 3D BluRays of their 4D films. That's pretty cool, even if they're a tad on the pricey side. I've been to this theme park many times and have seen 'Das Geheimnis von Schloss Balthasar' there, as well as a 4D experience with the characters from the Sammy the turtle film series (both films complete with the standard wind/rain/vibrating seat effects).
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2019, 04:58 PM   #30
Paul H Paul H is online now
Blu-ray Ninja
 
Paul H's Avatar
 
Jul 2007
3
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisp32 View Post
I didn't realise Europa Park sold 3D BluRays of their 4D films. That's pretty cool, even if they're a tad on the pricey side. I've been to this theme park many times and have seen 'Das Geheimnis von Schloss Balthasar' there, as well as a 4D experience with the characters from the Sammy the turtle film series (both films complete with the standard wind/rain/vibrating seat effects).
Tried ordering the 3D Blu-rays from Europa Park.
Sent them two emails about the buggy site involving shipping method choices to the U.S.A. Checkout won't get passed this error message no matter what I choose.
Screen Shot 2019-11-21 at 8.29.56 AM.jpg
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2019, 06:06 PM   #31
pixote pixote is offline
Blu-ray Guru
 
Nov 2017
2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul H View Post
Tried ordering the 3D Blu-rays from Europa Park.
Sent them two emails about the buggy site involving shipping method choices to the U.S.A. Checkout won't get passed this error message no matter what I choose.
Attachment 231853
I tried to get the price down via VAT removal, but they made it pretty clear that's not happening;

Hello,

Unfortunately, we can not offer you a remission of VAT for a purchase in the online shop.

If you buy locally in the souvenir shops you will receive a customs form for the VAT refund.

For further questions please contact us by phone: 07822-776688 available.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2019, 06:08 PM   #32
grazina31 grazina31 is offline
Expert Member
 
grazina31's Avatar
 
Nov 2014
-
-
1
Default

Just got my email from DHL informing me my blu-rays are on the way.
I bought all 3 3D blu-ray they had on sale.
When I receive them, I値l leave a quick review of the discs and their language options.
Also, I had no problem whatsoever ordering them to the UK.
I知 hoping the 3D is reference since nwave is envolved.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
panman40 (11-22-2019), pixote (11-21-2019), Regislive (03-23-2021)
Old 11-21-2019, 06:18 PM   #33
pixote pixote is offline
Blu-ray Guru
 
Nov 2017
2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by grazina31 View Post
Just got my email from DHL informing me my blu-rays are on the way.
I bought all 3 3D blu-ray they had on sale.
When I receive them, I値l leave a quick review of the discs and their language options.
Also, I had no problem whatsoever ordering them to the UK.
I知 hoping the 3D is reference since nwave is envolved.
thanks. It's a shame NWAVE doesn't do a 3D Blu Ray featuring all these shorts, they have over 60 of them listed on their website including these 3 and most are 10-11 minutes long;

http://www.nwave.com/filmography/#attraction-films
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
robtadrian (12-04-2019), rwc (02-10-2020)
Old 11-21-2019, 06:23 PM   #34
grazina31 grazina31 is offline
Expert Member
 
grazina31's Avatar
 
Nov 2014
-
-
1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixote View Post
thanks. It's a shame NWAVE doesn't do a 3D Blu Ray featuring all these shorts, they have over 60 of them listed on their website including these 3 and most are 10-11 minutes long;

http://www.nwave.com/filmography/#attraction-films
I emailed them once concerning a blu-ray release of fly me to the moon in 3D.
I have a feeling they just made the movies, but they are owned by other entities, like these 3 that are most likely leased to several park all over europe.
But a blu-ray collection with 2 discs and all of these shorts would be amazing. They must be reference 3D. Can稚 wait for mine to arrive.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
robtadrian (12-04-2019)
Old 11-23-2019, 04:42 PM   #35
grazina31 grazina31 is offline
Expert Member
 
grazina31's Avatar
 
Nov 2014
-
-
1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by xianxian View Post


Did you know that there is also an 4D movie attraction in a German theme park with the same characters and a 3D Blu Ray is available with the short movie.
Check here :
https://shop.europapark.de/fr/Blu+Ra...mily-quot-.htm

There are also 2 other 3D Blu rays with other attractions.
pretty rare disks and still available...

Quote:
Originally Posted by grazina31 View Post
Do you won any of the disks?
Can you confirm which audio languages are available when viewing these in 3D?
And are these pressed blu-ray discs?
Thank you
Quote:
Originally Posted by pixote View Post
The 4D editions look pretty cool, but they work out to 1 Euro a minute, or in the case of Happy Family it's even more as it's only 12 minutes long. Not sure I can spend that much on movies that are so short. For the 3 movies it would be around 75 Canadian shipped to Canada for around 40 minutes worth of 3D that's more just a visual ride than a movie. Makes Ralph Breaks the Internet sound like a bargain
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe D. View Post
Got me interested in this so ordered it through Amazon UK for a total $23.57 new. Goes for $31 if ordered through Amazon US.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisp32 View Post
I didn't realise Europa Park sold 3D BluRays of their 4D films. That's pretty cool, even if they're a tad on the pricey side. I've been to this theme park many times and have seen 'Das Geheimnis von Schloss Balthasar' there, as well as a 4D experience with the characters from the Sammy the turtle film series (both films complete with the standard wind/rain/vibrating seat effects).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul H View Post
Tried ordering the 3D Blu-rays from Europa Park.
Sent them two emails about the buggy site involving shipping method choices to the U.S.A. Checkout won't get passed this error message no matter what I choose.
Attachment 231853
Quote:
Originally Posted by pixote View Post
I tried to get the price down via VAT removal, but they made it pretty clear that's not happening;

Hello,

Unfortunately, we can not offer you a remission of VAT for a purchase in the online shop.

If you buy locally in the souvenir shops you will receive a customs form for the VAT refund.

For further questions please contact us by phone: 07822-776688 available.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grazina31 View Post
Just got my email from DHL informing me my blu-rays are on the way.
I bought all 3 3D blu-ray they had on sale.
When I receive them, I値l leave a quick review of the discs and their language options.
Also, I had no problem whatsoever ordering them to the UK.
I知 hoping the 3D is reference since nwave is envolved.
Received today my 3 blu-ray. That was really fast delivery and I would rate my experience with Europa Park's online shop at a 5/5 stars.
IMG_0011.jpg
I'm gonna do a little review of each disk, so feel free to ask me anything you want.
Just a couple of common points to all 3 discs. They are pressed discs and are all region free. Tested on my Zone A Sony bdp-s6700. If you play it on a Zone B player like my Sony UBP-X700, you get some pal videos in the beginning. But when playing the same disc on the Zone A, these videos are skipped and you go straight to the menu. Very cool in my opinion. They are indeed international discs (at least 2 of them) and all 3 have menus in german, french and english.

The Secret of Balthasar Castle
https://shop.europapark.de/en/Blu-ra...stle-quot-.htm

This is the only bad news of the group. There is only german audio with the 2D/3D movie. The english audio is only available for the international version. So if you are german or speak german, go for it. 3D is reference, but watching it in german feels like a bummer, specially when there is a english version available. For those thinking about demuxing, donエt bother as the international version is about 4 minutes shorter. As a Bonus there is a second 3D version of the same movie called Winter Edition with some christmas effects. Once again only in german. So buyer beware. To be honest, even knowing this I would still buy this just for the fantastic 3D.
When selecting the main movie you get an option of 2d or 3d.

Now unto some good news.
https://shop.europapark.de/en/Blu-ra...sell-quot-.htm
https://shop.europapark.de/en/Blu+ra...mily-quot-.htm
Both The time carrousel and Happy Family have english, french and german audio 5.1 dts-ma for the 3D movie. When playing on a 3D player It went straight to the 3D version, so you might have to disable 3D to watch the 2D version.
Once again, both discs have pal content that is simply ignored when playing on a Zone A machine. Really enjoyed Happy Family as it goes well with the 3D version of the full movie. There is a bonus vr clip on the Happy Family disc that looks really cool.

So my recommendation is to get both movies that have english audio. If you really want the first one, the 3D is really good, you just don't get english or french audio.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
ckyllr (10-11-2020), deltatauhobbit (12-04-2019), Joe D. (11-23-2019), kurosawa (11-23-2019), magicforce (12-05-2019), Paul H (11-23-2019), pickit60 (11-24-2019), robtadrian (12-04-2019), rwc (02-10-2020), the13thman (11-25-2019)
Old 11-23-2019, 10:49 PM   #36
Joe D. Joe D. is offline
Blu-ray Ninja
 
Joe D.'s Avatar
 
Oct 2015
Bronx, NY
1
Default

Hi grazina,

Glad you were happy with Happy Family. Still waiting for mine.

Last edited by Joe D.; 11-24-2019 at 02:54 AM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2019, 03:47 AM   #37
Joe D. Joe D. is offline
Blu-ray Ninja
 
Joe D.'s Avatar
 
Oct 2015
Bronx, NY
1
Default

Just watched it. The 3D was near reference quality, just a grade below Monsters Inc and University. Great use of depth with some action scenes being top rate.

So was the 5.1 DTS master audio. Excellent use of all five sound fields (seven if using DTS Nureal X). Can also help further balance speaker levels with individual voices alternating between back, front and center speakers.

The story? Started off slow, became a little duller, then quickly picked itself up and wound up being quite enjoyable.

Thanks to those who recommended it. Please add me to your group!
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
the13thman (12-04-2019)
Old 12-04-2019, 05:02 PM   #38
magicforce magicforce is offline
Active Member
 
magicforce's Avatar
 
Sep 2010
32
515
8
2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul H View Post
Tried ordering the 3D Blu-rays from Europa Park.
Sent them two emails about the buggy site involving shipping method choices to the U.S.A. Checkout won't get passed this error message no matter what I choose.
Attachment 231853
having the same problem any chance anyone figured it out?

have tried USA and United States no choices to choose shipping.

** update sent message to them thru the site and the changed something on their end that allowed it to go thru. All 3 are now ordered. Wish Disney and other theme park rides could be released like this.

Last edited by magicforce; 12-05-2019 at 04:32 PM. Reason: update
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2020, 08:27 PM   #39
magicforce magicforce is offline
Active Member
 
magicforce's Avatar
 
Sep 2010
32
515
8
2
Default

how long should shipping take since there is no tracking info provided?
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2020, 09:20 PM   #40
pickit60 pickit60 is offline
Active Member
 
Mar 2016
Canada
34
754
1
Default

It took 16 days to receive my order here in Canada.
  Reply With Quote
Reply
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > 3D > 3D Blu-ray and 3D Movies


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:29 PM.