Best iTunes Movie Deals


Best iTunes Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Netherlands Japan Mexico
John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum (iTunes)
$7.99
1 day ago
Candyman (iTunes)
$4.99
1 day ago
Cinderella (iTunes)
$9.99
1 day ago
Top Gun (iTunes)
$7.99
1 day ago
Lost Highway (iTunes)
$4.99
1 day ago
Frozen II (iTunes)
$9.99
1 day ago
Aladdin (iTunes)
$9.99
1 day ago
The Princess and the Frog (iTunes)
$9.99
1 day ago
Crawl (iTunes)
$9.99
1 day ago
Brave (iTunes)
$9.99
1 day ago
Beauty and the Beast (iTunes)
$9.99
1 day ago
Frozen (iTunes)
$9.99
1 day ago
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out


Image from: Life of Pi (2012)
Old 04-05-2020, 05:51 AM   #61
cmleblanc cmleblanc is offline
Active Member
 
Dec 2009
-
-
-
-
-
-
298
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmk_61802 View Post
Click on the List-Click on "Manage List" from there you can reorder titles with-in the list by dragging the art around.
Not sure why I can't get that to work. I click on Manage Lists and when I try to move the icons around they keep snapping back to their original place. I tried this in both Safari and Chrome and same thing happens.
I want to actually reorder the lists themselves though as opposed to the titles within and there doesn't seem to be a way to do that.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2020, 06:23 AM   #62
1blufan 1blufan is online now
Blu-ray Ninja
 
1blufan's Avatar
 
Mar 2009
The Road to Nowhere.
307
3
177
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmleblanc View Post
Not sure why I can't get that to work. I click on Manage Lists and when I try to move the icons around they keep snapping back to their original place. I tried this in both Safari and Chrome and same thing happens.
I want to actually reorder the lists themselves though as opposed to the titles within and there doesn't seem to be a way to do that.
Correct, no way to manage the order of actual lists.
I'm on a chromebook and have no issue dragging and dropping the movies. I wonder why yours doesn't like you that much
Are you getting the red - mark on each film ?
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2020, 09:25 AM   #63
cmleblanc cmleblanc is offline
Active Member
 
Dec 2009
-
-
-
-
-
-
298
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blufan View Post
Correct, no way to manage the order of actual lists.
I'm on a chromebook and have no issue dragging and dropping the movies. I wonder why yours doesn't like you that much
Are you getting the red - mark on each film ?
Yes, I get the red minus sign. I just can't drag them to a new position. It tries but then snaps back into the original place.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2020, 02:34 PM   #64
mikeyboy mikeyboy is offline
Senior Member
 
mikeyboy's Avatar
 
Jan 2014
442
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmleblanc View Post
Yes, I get the red minus sign. I just can't drag them to a new position. It tries but then snaps back into the original place.
It's really finicky where you can drop titles for me. I get the red minus sign most of the time, but can find a spot to drop the title with a little effort.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2020, 04:41 AM   #65
chnandler_bong chnandler_bong is online now
Blu-ray Guru
 
chnandler_bong's Avatar
 
Sep 2007
91
596
182
97
132
324
USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmleblanc View Post
Yes, I get the red minus sign. I just can't drag them to a new position. It tries but then snaps back into the original place.
I typically drag the movie I'm trying to move directly on top of the movie I want it to be in front of and that has worked best for me.

EDIT - This is in Chrome on Windows 10.

Last edited by chnandler_bong; 04-06-2020 at 05:26 AM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2020, 05:25 AM   #66
Lsalas76 Lsalas76 is offline
Blu-ray Guru
 
Lsalas76's Avatar
 
Mar 2007
USA
179
865
30
1
222
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmleblanc View Post
Not sure why I can't get that to work. I click on Manage Lists and when I try to move the icons around they keep snapping back to their original place. I tried this in both Safari and Chrome and same thing happens.
I want to actually reorder the lists themselves though as opposed to the titles within and there doesn't seem to be a way to do that.
Not sure if you are using a phone or PC, but the manage list feature doesn’t work from a phone. It works on PC and PS4( and Im assuming other home devices but those were the only two I tried).
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2020, 02:14 PM   #67
Me-Hostage Me-Hostage is offline
Contributor
 
Me-Hostage's Avatar
 
Aug 2011
1
8
47
2117
4
217
Default

For those of you who got the $5 survey for creating a list, did you get your credit email yet? It states it will be emailed by today, but I have doubts...
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2020, 02:34 PM   #68
Zombo Zombo is online now
Active Member
 
Zombo's Avatar
 
Nov 2013
Houston, Texas
16
187
1096
Default

I've only got a handful of lists so far :

1. Ultimate Favs
2. 80's Favs
3. Wizarding World
4. Marvel
5. Scary Favs
6. 3D
7. Fast & Furious
8. Holiday
9. Halloween
10. TV Favs
11. Star Wars
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2020, 02:50 PM   #69
SilverRoc SilverRoc is offline
Senior Member
 
SilverRoc's Avatar
 
Feb 2018
6
709
1238
667
7
29
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Me-Hostage View Post
For those of you who got the $5 survey for creating a list, did you get your credit email yet? It states it will be emailed by today, but I have doubts...
People got them a few days ago but it was only those who hadn't made any lists yet.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2020, 03:27 PM   #70
alchav21 alchav21 is online now
Blu-ray Guru
 
alchav21's Avatar
 
Apr 2009
ST George, Utah
1
2
2
51
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverRoc View Post
People got them a few days ago but it was only those who hadn't made any lists yet.
Well my email for the $5 Credit came on 4/4/2020, and I created a List that day. I contacted Vudu Support and told them this, and they said I would get my Credit today. No Credit yet. I'll let you guys know when I get it.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2020, 10:17 PM   #71
Me-Hostage Me-Hostage is offline
Contributor
 
Me-Hostage's Avatar
 
Aug 2011
1
8
47
2117
4
217
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverRoc View Post
People got them a few days ago but it was only those who hadn't made any lists yet.
Yup, my mom got an email for her old account she had a few movies on. I made the list for her, but no credit.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2020, 07:07 PM   #72
MrHT MrHT is offline
Blu-ray Knight
 
Feb 2010
166
1
Default

What's with Vudu and all these amazing sales lately? Being self quarantined at home makes it extra tempting to keep buying movies and tv shows. My Vudu list is growing at a rapid pace right now. They have to stop!
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2020, 09:31 PM   #73
ploog ploog is offline
Senior Member
 
Apr 2016
450
Default

FYI... I haven't been able to confirm, but remain hopeful...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayersCouncil View Post
I just found out you can now reorder your lists. I don't mean reorder the titles in your lists, but reorder the lists themselves. I know it works on a web browser but it doesn't see to be available on the IOS app yet.

Now the latest list I created isn't in the front. I can put whichever list I want first.

edit: Confirmed. Just need to "left-click+hold and drag" a list (in a browser session) to make the move.

.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg lists_reordering.jpg (21.5 KB, 10 views)

Last edited by ploog; 06-30-2020 at 09:46 PM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2020, 09:49 PM   #74
Solidus911A Solidus911A is offline
Senior Member
 
Solidus911A's Avatar
 
Jun 2008
Salt Lake City
19
82
712
649
43
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ploog View Post
FYI... I haven't been able to confirm, but remain hopeful...




edit: Confirmed. Just need to "left-click+hold and drag" a list (in a browser session) to make the move.

.
Yup I just tried it myself definitely works. Now if Vudu can raise the list capacity from 200 max to unlimited we'll be set.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
ploog (09-23-2020)
Old 06-30-2020, 10:48 PM   #75
ploog ploog is offline
Senior Member
 
Apr 2016
450
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidus911A View Post
Yup I just tried it myself definitely works. Now if Vudu can raise the list capacity from 200 max to unlimited we'll be set.
Yeah, the 200 limit seems arbitrary.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2020, 05:36 PM   #76
ploog ploog is offline
Senior Member
 
Apr 2016
450
Default

FYI...
Quote:
Originally Posted by ploog View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hjerne View Post
Logan also includes the Noir cut which is the movie in black and white.
Indeed. Hadn't been aware of that.

(Just wish one could tag these featurettes as individual "list" titles, as well.)
Coincidentally, just a few weeks later I stumbled across a way to add individual "featurettes" to a VUDU list ... start playing a featurette; then you can get it added via the Continue Watching section of the My Vudu summary page, though methods vary by VUDU client:
* via web browser, click the (+) icon to add to a list
* via iOS or Roku app, click the "See Details" button to get to the "Add to List" option

Last edited by ploog; 09-26-2020 at 05:54 AM.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
alex98baby (09-27-2020), dune1984 (09-24-2020), Undeadcow (09-26-2020)
Old 09-26-2020, 06:11 PM   #77
ploog ploog is offline
Senior Member
 
Apr 2016
450
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ploog View Post
FYI...

Coincidentally, just a few weeks later I stumbled across a way to add individual "featurettes" to a VUDU list ... start playing a featurette; then you can get it added via the Continue Watching section of the My Vudu summary page, though methods vary by VUDU client:
* via web browser, click the (+) icon to add to a list
* via iOS or Roku app, click the "See Details" button to get to the "Add to List" option
Really liking the ability to add Featurettes to a VUDU list, but now it has me annoyed that the LotR Extended Edition rights didn't come with the "Appendices" extras, as did all 3 of the Hobbit/EE titles.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg missing LotR appendices.jpg (89.9 KB, 125 views)
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2021, 04:01 AM   #78
ploog ploog is offline
Senior Member
 
Apr 2016
450
Default

FYI... The VUDU app for AppleTV has apparently been updated to support "My Lists."

(Chromecast with Google TV VUDU app still doesn't.)
  Reply With Quote
Reply
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Digital Movies


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:08 PM.