Best iTunes Movie Deals

Best iTunes Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Japan
Fantastic Beasts 2-Film Collection (iTunes)
$14.99

DC 7-Film Collection (iTunes)
$79.93

Batman 4 Film Collection (iTunes)
$19.99

300: Rise of an Empire (iTunes)
$4.99

The Dark Crystal (iTunes)
$4.99

Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters (iTunes)
$4.99

Shazam/Aquaman 2-Film Bundle (iTunes)
$24.99

Tully (iTunes)
$4.99

Labyrinth (iTunes)
$4.99

Justice League / Batman v Superman (iTunes)
$24.99

The Witch (iTunes)
$4.99

The Italian Job (iTunes)
$4.99

What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Digital Movies

View Poll Results: Which do you prefer iTunes or Amazon? Amazon Video or iTunes
Amazon Video 13 15.48%
iTunes 55 65.48%
Neither 16 19.05%
Voters: 84. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-30-2016, 04:07 PM   #41
Power Member

Nov 2014
Minnesota

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendro View Post
Did you notice the Vudu iOS downloads are in SD? It's the one thing I dislike about Vudu on iOS.
I knew that the downloads would be SD and I even download my iTunes in SD. When watching on an ipad mini with that small of screen, HD/SD doesn't really matter and going SD saves me a lot of space. Now on a bigger screen, I can see how this could become more a point of contention.
Old 07-30-2016, 11:09 PM   #42
Special Member

Jun 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendro View Post
Did you notice the Vudu iOS downloads are in SD? It's the one thing I dislike about Vudu on iOS.
Both streaming and downloads are SD on IOS even if you own the HDX version of the movie. VUDU have been claiming for at 3 years now they will allow HD on IOS but they still haven't done it. If I buy the HD version of a movie, I should be able to watch it in HD on any device. This is why I abandoned them and went with iTunes which allows to me watch all of my purchases in HD on any device, no matter it's a mobile or set top device.
Old 07-31-2016, 04:56 AM   #43
Expert Member

Oct 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiffy View Post
If this is a Windows PC, it is very likely caused by the Windows firewall. You need to allow incoming connections for iTunes and the Bonjour service (which is used to discover the server) for the (public/private) network type you are using. I have been using a Windows VM with iTunes as my server for a long time and it's very reliable if the network is properly configured.
I had 2 entries of Bonjour in the inbound list, one was set for UDP and the other was set for TCP. iTunes in the inbound list was set for Any. They also had the checkmark. This is the way it sets itself when I install iTunes and I don't modify any firewall settings anyways. I gave up on iTunes home sharing feature.
Old 02-09-2018, 11:19 PM   #44

Jan 2018

Could any UK folk here chime in on the quality of Amazon Video. I've heard from various places it's a notch above Amazon here in the UK. The fact that they have many price drops is also appealing.
Old 02-11-2018, 10:02 AM   #45

Aug 2010

Impressive if watched through the PS4. Okay if watched through the app on the TV.
Old 02-11-2018, 11:06 AM   #46

Sep 2017
England

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emma Stone Fan View Post
Could any UK folk here chime in on the quality of Amazon Video. I've heard from various places it's a notch above Amazon here in the UK. The fact that they have many price drops is also appealing.
I've always found it pretty good for streaming. Less noise than itunes so some scenes look softer/sharper as a result. A few titles such as the Grand Tour have weird colours due to the saturation being all over the place. Im happy to use it though. Watched The Tick for example and never once thought it looked bad. I think it's about 3GB/hour vs 2GB/hour of itunes for HD content.

My gripe is just layout or storefront and the playback menu for scrubbing.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Digital Movies