Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Netherlands Japan Mexico
The General's Daughter (Blu-ray)
$16.99
17 hrs ago
Ghost in the Shell (Blu-ray)
$9.99
1 hr ago
In the Mouth of Madness (Blu-ray)
$18.98
14 hrs ago
Career Opportunities (Blu-ray)
$17.99
1 day ago
The Lord of the Rings: The Motion Picture Trilogy 4K (Blu-ray)
$82.94
55 min ago
Donnie Darko 4K (Blu-ray)
$32.99

Indiana Jones: 4-Movie Collection 4K (Blu-ray)
$79.99

Major Dundee (Blu-ray)
$59.95

Elvira: Mistress of the Dark (Blu-ray)
$27.99
1 day ago
The Basher Box (Blu-ray)
$22.99
1 day ago
Weird Wisconsin: The Bill Rebane Collection (Blu-ray)
$72.99

Half Baked (Blu-ray)
$17.99
1 day ago
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Entertainment > General Chat > Member Personal Pages

Old 05-02-2020, 05:01 AM   #1

Feb 2018
Ohio
Universal Studios Camp Argyll's NBCUniversal Television Collection

you know at some point I would tackle Universal's TV library at some point down the road...

Dragnet (1967)
Ironside
The Bold Ones
Alias Smith and Jones
Saturday Night Live
Quincy, M.E.
In Search Of...
  • The Complete Collection (1977-82) DVD (VEI) Universal

Profiler
  • Season 2 (1997-98) DVD (A&E/Newvideo) NBC

Law & Order: Special Victims Unit
Law & Order: Criminal Intent
Tremors
Bionic Woman (2007)
Law & Order: UK
The Event
NBC Live!

Last edited by CampArgyll; 10-03-2020 at 04:50 PM.
Old 05-06-2020, 02:23 PM   #2

Oct 2017
Canada

Wow, you got 15 series in this collection already. I see your also counting In Search Of.. (despite that series being distributed by Universal but is actually owned by FremantleMedia). And you did this thread just is soon as Universal was fighting with AMC over release windows for Trolls: World Tour.

Also, I have a question about the DreamWorks Animation TV library, would you count only post-2017 shows in this collection and put the 2006-2012 shows with ViacomCBS/Paramount and 2013-2017 shows with Disney (Fox) just like with the DWA movies. And for Classic Media, I would see a few CM libraries (such as Entertainment Rights or Big Idea) coming, but could Filmation be counted in ViacomCBS (because of Westinghouse).
Old 05-06-2020, 08:14 PM   #3

Feb 2018
Ohio

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZackerPics04 View Post
Wow, you got 15 series in this collection already. I see your also counting In Search Of.. (despite that series being distributed by Universal but is actually owned by FremantleMedia). And you did this thread just is soon as Universal was fighting with AMC over release windows for Trolls: World Tour.

Also, I have a question about the DreamWorks Animation TV library, would you count only post-2017 shows in this collection and put the 2006-2012 shows with ViacomCBS/Paramount and 2013-2017 shows with Disney (Fox) just like with the DWA movies. And for Classic Media, I would see a few CM libraries (such as Entertainment Rights or Big Idea) coming, but could Filmation be counted in ViacomCBS (because of Westinghouse).
TV is a bit of a different ball game when it comes to distribution rights, sometimes I would count certain shows like the original Flinstones and The Jetsons in the Sony Pictures Television section (due to Screen Gems) but other times current distribution will affect what I include, Father of the Pride was produced by DWA but i'll count it here unlike the 1998-2017 movies as both DreamWorks Pictures and Animation weren't owned by anyone yet, I don't think the 2006-17 DWA shows will count in Paramount or Disney as they distributed the TV stuff on their own, and on the topic of Filmation, it depends, I.e their Shazam series is owned by Warner Bros. as with the character under DC or Star Trek: The Animated Series is owned by CBS, so there you go...

Last edited by CampArgyll; 11-18-2020 at 10:50 PM.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Entertainment > General Chat > Member Personal Pages

Tags
nbc, nbcuniversal, universal television