Best Blu-ray Movie Deals


Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Netherlands Japan Mexico
Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse 4K (Blu-ray)
$32.99
11 hrs ago
Universal Classic Monsters: Icons of Horror Collection 4K (Blu-ray)
$39.99
1 hr ago
Film Noir: The Dark Side of Cinema XIV (Blu-ray)
$24.99
20 hrs ago
The Mummy Trilogy 4K (Blu-ray)
$39.57
3 hrs ago
Film Noir: The Dark Side of Cinema XIII (Blu-ray)
$24.99
20 hrs ago
So I Married an Axe Murderer 4K (Blu-ray)
$27.55
17 hrs ago
The Night of the Hunter 4K (Blu-ray)
$19.99
 
Drowning by Numbers 4K (Blu-ray)
$26.83
10 hrs ago
Ultimate Muscle: The Kinnikuman Legacy (Blu-ray)
$51.96
16 hrs ago
Sisu 4K (Blu-ray)
$26.36
 
Death Wish 4K (Blu-ray)
$19.99
19 hrs ago
The Longest Yard 4K (Blu-ray)
$19.99
 
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out


Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Entertainment > Sports > Fantasy Leagues

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-15-2018, 12:53 PM   #2001
Beefbowl Beefbowl is offline
Blu-ray Count
 
Beefbowl's Avatar
 
Dec 2007
Guam
20
749
20
Default

It's a good week when your opponent's best player is the kicker.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2018, 01:43 PM   #2002
BizCat BizCat is offline
Blu-ray Duke
 
BizCat's Avatar
 
Mar 2016
oHIo
648
2675
89
159
Default

Laser Chaser
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2018, 01:33 PM   #2003
Dexter Morgan Dexter Morgan is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
Dexter Morgan's Avatar
 
Feb 2008
Charleston, SC
87
15
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMatador View Post
I have 132 points and am 75% chance to lose tomorrow night. If I played anyone else this week the match up would be over.

At least I didn't leave a player in my lineup who didn't play like I did last week. Hopefully the Packers get a big lead early and score some rushing TDs and don't need A-rod to have a big game.
This is the worst. Iíve actually seen a team in another one of my leagues start out 0-6, and at that time they were the highest scoring team in the league. Just bad luck.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2018, 08:48 PM   #2004
TheForce8686 TheForce8686 is offline
Blu-ray Ninja
 
TheForce8686's Avatar
 
Nov 2006
1
992
79
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dexter Morgan View Post
This is the worst. Iíve actually seen a team in another one of my leagues start out 0-6, and at that time they were the highest scoring team in the league. Just bad luck.
A few years back this happened in our main home league for the whole season. The guy who finished in last place was #1 in points for the whole season.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
Batman1980 (10-17-2018)
Old 10-17-2018, 12:05 AM   #2005
BizCat BizCat is offline
Blu-ray Duke
 
BizCat's Avatar
 
Mar 2016
oHIo
648
2675
89
159
Default

Some leagues just go by points entirely, not head-to-head.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2018, 02:48 PM   #2006
Batman1980 Batman1980 is online now
Blu-ray Jedi
 
Batman1980's Avatar
 
Feb 2009
District 13
8
145
393
57
22
48
Send a message via AIM to Batman1980
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheForce8686 View Post
A few years back this happened in our main home league for the whole season. The guy who finished in last place was #1 in points for the whole season.
That's horse poopy but also reiterates my point that roster management is not the whole hot dog, luck is also a huge factor.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2018, 11:47 AM   #2007
Beefbowl Beefbowl is offline
Blu-ray Count
 
Beefbowl's Avatar
 
Dec 2007
Guam
20
749
20
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batman1980 View Post
That's horse poopy but also reiterates my point that roster management is not the whole hot dog, luck is also a huge factor.
Look at the Gurley team. He's been pretty lucky. Lol

But no luck for you this week
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2018, 06:05 AM   #2008
Batman1980 Batman1980 is online now
Blu-ray Jedi
 
Batman1980's Avatar
 
Feb 2009
District 13
8
145
393
57
22
48
Send a message via AIM to Batman1980
Default

Password is Taco is going to get creamed, jeez.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2018, 12:26 PM   #2009
TheForce8686 TheForce8686 is offline
Blu-ray Ninja
 
TheForce8686's Avatar
 
Nov 2006
1
992
79
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batman1980 View Post
Password is Taco is going to get creamed, jeez.
Yeah I pretty much don't have to look at or worry about Fantasy Football on Sunday. I can enjoy a fun and productive day. When your opponent score 32 points with his defense on Thursday it doesn't give me a good chance of winning.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2018, 01:03 PM   #2010
R3P0 R3P0 is online now
Blu-ray Count
 
R3P0's Avatar
 
Jun 2008
46
1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheForce8686 View Post
Yeah I pretty much don't have to look at or worry about Fantasy Football on Sunday. I can enjoy a fun and productive day. When your opponent score 32 points with his defense on Thursday it doesn't give me a good chance of winning.
I can top that my opponent scored 38 with Denver D yesterday PLUS he had Emmanuel Sanders im down 70 in the year 11 league already with near 850 points already scored on me, its going to be week 8 and ill have over 1000 scored on me with if im lucky 775 points for me. Just a horrible year in that league.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2018, 01:14 PM   #2011
BizCat BizCat is offline
Blu-ray Duke
 
BizCat's Avatar
 
Mar 2016
oHIo
648
2675
89
159
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheForce8686 View Post
Yeah I pretty much don't have to look at or worry about Fantasy Football on Sunday. I can enjoy a fun and productive day. When your opponent score 32 points with his defense on Thursday it doesn't give me a good chance of winning.
People think I'm nuts when I go early on defense, well here's why. The good ones are very valuable to have.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2018, 05:32 AM   #2012
Batman1980 Batman1980 is online now
Blu-ray Jedi
 
Batman1980's Avatar
 
Feb 2009
District 13
8
145
393
57
22
48
Send a message via AIM to Batman1980
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BizCat View Post
People think I'm nuts when I go early on defense, well here's why. The good ones are very valuable to have.
The part of me that's mad that I've been streaming defenses pretty much all season would agree with you.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2018, 08:48 PM   #2013
Batman1980 Batman1980 is online now
Blu-ray Jedi
 
Batman1980's Avatar
 
Feb 2009
District 13
8
145
393
57
22
48
Send a message via AIM to Batman1980
Default

Insult to injury for PAssword is Taco, Gronk didn't travel with the team so he's probably out tomorrow. Remove the probably.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2018, 05:28 AM   #2014
Beefbowl Beefbowl is offline
Blu-ray Count
 
Beefbowl's Avatar
 
Dec 2007
Guam
20
749
20
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BizCat View Post
People think I'm nuts when I go early on defense, well here's why. The good ones are very valuable to have.
You got lucky on one week and call it a good strategy? And you didn't even start the def you drafted. Lol
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
Batman1980 (10-21-2018)
Old 10-21-2018, 03:36 PM   #2015
TheForce8686 TheForce8686 is offline
Blu-ray Ninja
 
TheForce8686's Avatar
 
Nov 2006
1
992
79
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batman1980 View Post
Insult to injury for PAssword is Taco, Gronk didn't travel with the team so he's probably out tomorrow. Remove the probably.
I also have Juju Smith-Schuster on bye, Marshawn Lynch and Tyler lockett on a bye, and Cooper Kupp out. I know I am not winning this week. I will watch the Dolphins game but have no need to pay attention to fantasy football this week. I am 4th in points so I just have to hope that even when I fall to 2-5 I can somehow get some wins eventually.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
Batman1980 (10-21-2018)
Old 10-21-2018, 05:40 PM   #2016
TheMatador TheMatador is offline
Active Member
 
Aug 2011
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheForce8686 View Post
I also have Juju Smith-Schuster on bye, Marshawn Lynch and Tyler lockett on a bye, and Cooper Kupp out. I know I am not winning this week. I will watch the Dolphins game but have no need to pay attention to fantasy football this week. I am 4th in points so I just have to hope that even when I fall to 2-5 I can somehow get some wins eventually.
Well I am trying to help you out apparently by cutting you some slack. I just looked at my lineup and apparently they played a game this morning in London and Melvin Gordon didn't play? I had no idea they were playing so early
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2018, 05:43 PM   #2017
Batman1980 Batman1980 is online now
Blu-ray Jedi
 
Batman1980's Avatar
 
Feb 2009
District 13
8
145
393
57
22
48
Send a message via AIM to Batman1980
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMatador View Post
Well I am trying to help you out apparently by cutting you some slack. I just looked at my lineup and apparently they played a game this morning in London and Melvin Gordon didn't play? I had no idea they were playing so early
Melvin Gordon was doubtful as of last night and everyone was saying Ekeler was going to get the nod so not surprising.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2018, 06:07 PM   #2018
TheMatador TheMatador is offline
Active Member
 
Aug 2011
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batman1980 View Post
Melvin Gordon was doubtful as of last night and everyone was saying Ekeler was going to get the nod so not surprising.
I didn't watch any sports or Sports Center last night so I had no idea he was doubtful. I wouldn't have checked it by 9:30 this morning anyway. I didn't realize they were playing in London. When I set my lineup a couple of days ago he seemed good to go
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2018, 06:19 PM   #2019
R3P0 R3P0 is online now
Blu-ray Count
 
R3P0's Avatar
 
Jun 2008
46
1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheForce8686 View Post
I also have Juju Smith-Schuster on bye, Marshawn Lynch and Tyler lockett on a bye, and Cooper Kupp out. I know I am not winning this week. I will watch the Dolphins game but have no need to pay attention to fantasy football this week. I am 4th in points so I just have to hope that even when I fall to 2-5 I can somehow get some wins eventually.
Id also like to thank you for Dropping Marlon Mack last week he has 20 points already this week for me
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
Batman1980 (10-21-2018)
Old 10-21-2018, 11:01 PM   #2020
BizCat BizCat is offline
Blu-ray Duke
 
BizCat's Avatar
 
Mar 2016
oHIo
648
2675
89
159
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beefbowl View Post
You got lucky on one week and call it a good strategy? And you didn't even start the def you drafted. Lol
"Lucky"... pfft, In general, in any league, I take my Defense earlier than most, and it's a viable strategy. Depending on matchup, I also stream.


Lol
  Reply With Quote
Reply
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Entertainment > Sports > Fantasy Leagues


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:52 AM.