Best PC Game Deals

Best PC Game Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Fallout 76 (PC)
$49.07
 
Civilization VI (PC)
$44.25
 
Dark Void (PC)
$9.96
 
Fallout 76 (PC)
$51.77
 
Destiny 2 (PC)
$98.38
 
Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus (PC)
$59.99
 
Prey 2 (PC)
$17.99
 
Red Faction: Armageddon (PC)
$19.57
 
BioShock Infinite (PC)
$25.97
 
Fallen Earth: Blood Sports (PC)
$7.51
 
Fallout 76 (PC)
$199.99
 
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out


Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Gaming > Gaming General Discussion > PC Gaming


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-09-2016, 01:55 PM   #21
juliajuly juliajuly is offline
Junior Member
 
Mar 2016
Default

Where I can find Pip Boy Edition for PC? I dream about, but those prices... too expensive for me at the moment.

Last edited by juliajuly; 04-27-2016 at 01:20 PM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2016, 06:25 PM   #22
DVD Phreak DVD Phreak is offline
Expert Member
 
DVD Phreak's Avatar
 
Dec 2008
2002
2243
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by juliajuly View Post
Where I can find Pip Boy Edition for PC? I dream about, but those prices... too expensive for me at the moment.
Those prices are not that far off from the original price.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2016, 03:53 AM   #23
Mavrick Mavrick is offline
Gaming Moderator
 
Mavrick's Avatar
 
Dec 2008
Wales
121
795
5
1
Default

Fallout 4 VR will be hitting HTC Vive in 2017.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2016, 05:29 PM   #24
SlaughterX SlaughterX is offline
Blu-ray Guru
 
SlaughterX's Avatar
 
Oct 2008
Bloomington, IL
22
805
6
1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by juliajuly View Post
Where I can find Pip Boy Edition for PC? I dream about, but those prices... too expensive for me at the moment.
I have an extra one for sale, still new. PM if interested
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2016, 02:12 PM   #25
Pondosinatra Pondosinatra is online now
Blu-ray Ninja
 
Pondosinatra's Avatar
 
Jun 2008
Calgary, Alberta
45
2
Default

Ha! Posted in the Xbox forum by mistake....

This just showed up today. Looks like I know how I'll be spending the next 12 months of my life...

  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
red_5ive (07-27-2016)
Old 08-23-2016, 05:15 PM   #26
TheLaughingMann TheLaughingMann is online now
Blu-ray Ninja
 
TheLaughingMann's Avatar
 
Jan 2015
Delaware
914
131
17
25
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pondosinatra View Post
Ha! Posted in the Xbox forum by mistake....

This just showed up today. Looks like I know how I'll be spending the next 12 months of my life...

Just know the apparatus only accept certain smartphones, so double check that before you consider using it with the game.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2016, 05:17 PM   #27
TheLaughingMann TheLaughingMann is online now
Blu-ray Ninja
 
TheLaughingMann's Avatar
 
Jan 2015
Delaware
914
131
17
25
Default

How many guys here got the Season Pass before it jumped up in price?

I spent like $22 on it through a promo on a Steam key site just before the jump. $30 was pretty reasonable for a Bethesda game, but $50? I have yet to try the DLCs to a great extent, but they better be something substantial.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2016, 10:41 PM   #28
Lison Lison is offline
Member
 
Sep 2016
London
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pondosinatra View Post
Ha! Posted in the Xbox forum by mistake....

This just showed up today. Looks like I know how I'll be spending the next 12 months of my life...

What are doing, man? This is my precious! I want it too!
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2017, 03:24 PM   #29
Wingman1977 Wingman1977 is offline
Blu-ray Champion
 
Wingman1977's Avatar
 
Mar 2008
The empire state
841
23
Default

Fallout 4 high resolution texture pack arrives next week for PC.

I hope this is a optional update because my GPU doesn't meet the recommended specs.

Last edited by Wingman1977; 01-31-2017 at 03:31 PM.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
red_5ive (01-31-2017)
Old 01-31-2017, 08:08 PM   #30
Trogdor2010 Trogdor2010 is offline
Blu-ray Guru
 
Trogdor2010's Avatar
 
Mar 2009
45
266
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingman1977 View Post
Fallout 4 high resolution texture pack arrives next week for PC.

I hope this is a optional update because my GPU doesn't meet the recommended specs.
Pretty sure it is optional at least if it's Bethesda. Many games on steam that offer texture packs such as that are presented as free dlc on the store page, and that was the case with Skyrim when they offered their high resolution texture pack.

Also, texture packs tend to depend on your GPU's RAM if anything. Since the GTX 1080 has 8GB of video RAM, I'd imagine you can use a card such as a GTX 1070 or a RX 480 8GB version and have it run without having stutter associated with lacking VRAM. I'd take recommended system requirements somewhat with a grain of salf.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2017, 08:47 PM   #31
red_5ive red_5ive is offline
Blu-ray Ninja
 
red_5ive's Avatar
 
Aug 2007
Temecula, CA
18
592
1
2
1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trogdor2010 View Post
Pretty sure it is optional at least if it's Bethesda. Many games on steam that offer texture packs such as that are presented as free dlc on the store page, and that was the case with Skyrim when they offered their high resolution texture pack.

Also, texture packs tend to depend on your GPU's RAM if anything. Since the GTX 1080 has 8GB of video RAM, I'd imagine you can use a card such as a GTX 1070 or a RX 480 8GB version and have it run without having stutter associated with lacking VRAM. I'd take recommended system requirements somewhat with a grain of salf.
I saw the news and figured it's to take advantage of the Nvidia Pascal architecture. I have a GTX 1070 and was excited at first till I saw the GTX 1080 spec. But yeah, still gonna give it a try assuming it'll let me install it. I also just happened to start playing the game again over the weekend after a 6 month hiatus, so this would be a nice new addition.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2017, 03:09 PM   #32
Wingman1977 Wingman1977 is offline
Blu-ray Champion
 
Wingman1977's Avatar
 
Mar 2008
The empire state
841
23
Default

Just keep in mind that it's a 58GB update.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
red_5ive (02-01-2017)
Old 02-01-2017, 07:29 PM   #33
red_5ive red_5ive is offline
Blu-ray Ninja
 
red_5ive's Avatar
 
Aug 2007
Temecula, CA
18
592
1
2
1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingman1977 View Post
Just keep in mind that it's a 58GB update.
LOL what a moron (me). I saw that when I read your link, but it registered in my head as 58MB . I didn't even stop to think that 58MB doesn't make any sense.

Either way I have the space for it.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2017, 07:56 PM   #34
Wingman1977 Wingman1977 is offline
Blu-ray Champion
 
Wingman1977's Avatar
 
Mar 2008
The empire state
841
23
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by red_5ive View Post
LOL what a moron (me). I saw that when I read your link, but it registered in my head as 58MB . I didn't even stop to think that 58MB doesn't make any sense.

Either way I have the space for it.
I do too (I have a 480GB SSD as my boot drive and a 1TB 7200RPM WD Black as my second HDD which is at 484GB as of this post). With that said, 58GB isn't peanuts size.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2017, 11:26 PM   #35
red_5ive red_5ive is offline
Blu-ray Ninja
 
red_5ive's Avatar
 
Aug 2007
Temecula, CA
18
592
1
2
1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingman1977 View Post
I do too (I have a 480GB SSD as my boot drive and a 1TB 7200RPM WD Black as my second HDD which is at 484GB as of this post). With that said, 58GB isn't peanuts size.
I went with a 500GB SSD Samsung 850 Evo last summer. I have plenty of space on it, but the funny thing is, I also picked up a 3TB drive at the same time, which I was going to use for a new server. That never panned out and I forgot about that drive which was just sitting in my parts drawer. I found it a couple of weeks ago - to my surprise of course - and stuck it in my rig. I've been using it as my game storage drive for games that I've finished but don't want to completely delete to avoid re-downloading. So now I only keep my current games on the SSD. That's one thing I love about Steam, you can move installation folders around without worrying about the OS choking.

Last edited by red_5ive; 02-01-2017 at 11:32 PM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 11:59 PM   #36
Wingman1977 Wingman1977 is offline
Blu-ray Champion
 
Wingman1977's Avatar
 
Mar 2008
The empire state
841
23
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by red_5ive View Post
I went with a 500GB SSD Samsung 850 Evo last summer. I have plenty of space on it, but the funny thing is, I also picked up a 3TB drive at the same time, which I was going to use for a new server. That never panned out and I forgot about that drive which was just sitting in my parts drawer. I found it a couple of weeks ago - to my surprise of course - and stuck it in my rig. I've been using it as my game storage drive for games that I've finished but don't want to completely delete to avoid re-downloading. So now I only keep my current games on the SSD. That's one thing I love about Steam, you can move installation folders around without worrying about the OS choking.
I always leave the SSD as the boot drive.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2017, 08:37 AM   #37
red_5ive red_5ive is offline
Blu-ray Ninja
 
red_5ive's Avatar
 
Aug 2007
Temecula, CA
18
592
1
2
1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingman1977 View Post
I always leave the SSD as the boot drive.
Historically I've had games on a separate drive and not on the boot drive. But being that I went with a 500GB SSD and I had pretty much nothing on it, I figured what the heck since it should help with load times.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2017, 11:50 PM   #38
evoll evoll is online now
Blu-ray Guru
 
evoll's Avatar
 
Nov 2009
2289
8
18
82
Default

I have been using the Nexus texture mods but may have to try the new ones. How do they look or compare to the ones from Nexus?
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 04:56 AM   #39
Zivouhr Zivouhr is offline
Blu-ray Duke
 
Zivouhr's Avatar
 
Dec 2011
USA
125
Default

Even though the PS4 mods are limited to in game assets, there are some fun mods that change up the game a bit. The Zombie mod is fun, as they are the walking kind, and can take a lot of damage till you hit their head.

The forest mod is also a game changer in terms of the look of the game. It's like if Fallout 3's Oasis managed to spread the tree seeds to the whole east coast.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2017, 02:07 AM   #40
Wingman1977 Wingman1977 is offline
Blu-ray Champion
 
Wingman1977's Avatar
 
Mar 2008
The empire state
841
23
Default

The texture pack is available now.
  Reply With Quote
Reply
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Gaming > Gaming General Discussion > PC Gaming


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:44 PM.