Best iTunes Movie Deals


Best iTunes Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Netherlands Japan Mexico
Starship Troopers (iTunes)
$4.99
15 hrs ago
National Lampoon's Animal House (iTunes)
$4.99
15 hrs ago
Planet of the Apes Trilogy (iTunes)
$9.99
 
Planet of the Apes: 9-Movie Collection (iTunes)
$34.99
 
In the Line of Fire (iTunes)
$4.99
15 hrs ago
Dazed and Confused (iTunes)
$4.99
15 hrs ago
Lightyear / Toy Story - 5 Movie Collection (iTunes)
$49.95
 
So I Married an Axe Murderer (iTunes)
$4.99
7 hrs ago
This Is the End (iTunes)
$4.99
15 hrs ago
Weird Science (iTunes)
$4.99
15 hrs ago
Hancock (iTunes)
$4.99
15 hrs ago
Das Boot (iTunes)
$4.99
15 hrs ago
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out


Image from: Life of Pi (2012)
Old 09-24-2022, 02:11 AM   #15061
The Watcher 69 The Watcher 69 is offline
Active Member
 
The Watcher 69's Avatar
 
Dec 2018
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad Rouch View Post
If you got the bundle for $13 like I did, it's the second best deal after the 10 movie Star Trek bundle I got for $20 and half have switched to 4k (part VI switched for a few days but then downgraded, it hopefully will switch back soon).
Great score! And I thought landing it for $50 was good.

Though I did pick up the complete Harry Potter collection when it was briefly (and presumably accidentally) available for for $15. (I'm not even a Potter fan but still couldn't pass that up!)
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2022, 07:47 AM   #15062
-Gonzo- -Gonzo- is offline
Power Member
 
Apr 2017
286
64
10
894
7
Default

I Spit on Your Grave (1978) 4KHDR UK
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
XanderAE (09-27-2022)
Old 09-27-2022, 09:32 AM   #15063
AndersHu AndersHu is online now
Junior Member
 
Aug 2014
Default

I'll Always Know What You Did Last Summer (2006) is now 4K DV in the Norwegian store, so now all 3 I Know What You Did Last Summer moves have been updated.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2022, 01:19 PM   #15064
UHDuffer UHDuffer is offline
Active Member
 
UHDuffer's Avatar
 
Jul 2018
Melbourne, Australia
2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lgans316 View Post
Swiss Army Man 4K DV DA - Bought this yesterday and immediately noticed audio was not in with the video and had to request a refund. Bought Terminator Salvation 4K DV DD instead.
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtbludger View Post
I just checked in on itunes again and it seems the 4K HDR is back for Licorice Pizza.

Whilst on itunes I decided to browse around and bought Swiss Army Man for 5$. One of my favorite A24 films so was interested to see it in 4K Dolby Vision. Well to my disappointment there seems to be a very blatant audio sync issue with the movie. The audio is playing way ahead of the video. Looking it up it seems this has been an issue with this title for several months. Tomorrow I'm going to call to see if I can get a refund because currently it is unwatchable. This is why physical media is and always will be my preferred platform for movie watching.
RE:Swiss Army Man -
Hey guys. While the Atmos track as you both suggested is strangely out of sync, the DD 5.1 track isnít.
If werenít aware, you can access this by disabling Atmos in the Audio/Video settings tab.
Ideally it gets fixed in the not too distant future but found this at least as a solid work around.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2022, 04:20 PM   #15065
Ryan1973 Ryan1973 is offline
Expert Member
 
Apr 2010
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndersHu View Post
I'll Always Know What You Did Last Summer (2006) is now 4K DV in the Norwegian store, so now all 3 I Know What You Did Last Summer moves have been updated.
So I assume all three movies will be available in 4K DV in the US store soon?
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2022, 04:23 PM   #15066
Jumpman Jumpman is offline
Blu-ray Knight
 
Jumpman's Avatar
 
Nov 2008
Durham, NC
54
254
7
1359
7
39
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan1973 View Post
So I assume all three movies will be available in 4K DV in the US store soon?
I think so. The first already has.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
Ryan1973 (09-27-2022)
Old 09-27-2022, 05:10 PM   #15067
Ryan1973 Ryan1973 is offline
Expert Member
 
Apr 2010
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jumpman View Post
I think so. The first already has.
I know the first one has but I'm surprised the other two are getting 4K DV upgrades since they aren't being released on 4K UHD right now. I will take it though.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2022, 05:48 PM   #15068
Jumpman Jumpman is offline
Blu-ray Knight
 
Jumpman's Avatar
 
Nov 2008
Durham, NC
54
254
7
1359
7
39
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan1973 View Post
I know the first one has but I'm surprised the other two are getting 4K DV upgrades since they aren't being released on 4K UHD right now. I will take it though.
Hell yeah, Iíll take it too. I am astonished at how good I KNOW looks on digital. Itís nuts.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
Ryan1973 (09-27-2022)
Old 09-28-2022, 01:14 AM   #15069
awp69 awp69 is online now
Special Member
 
Apr 2018
1
74
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquid_Swords View Post
Mine is still in HD?
Are you sure you bought it on iTunes?
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2022, 01:26 AM   #15070
Alan Gordon Alan Gordon is offline
Blu-ray Ninja
 
Alan Gordon's Avatar
 
Aug 2007
Dawson, GA
524
2076
437
1255
1415
2250
1296
41
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan1973 View Post
I know the first one has but I'm surprised the other two are getting 4K DV upgrades since they aren't being released on 4K UHD right now. I will take it though.
They were announced as coming to 4K digital this week along with the press release of the disc of the first one.

That 3-pack is mighty tempting at $17.99, even though I'm buying #1 on disc, and will buy #2 if it ever comes out.

My luck is that Sony will simply pull a "The Karate Kid" and make the 2nd and 3rd exclusive to a box set in the future.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
Ryan1973 (09-28-2022)
Old 09-28-2022, 01:58 AM   #15071
Liquid_Swords Liquid_Swords is offline
Blu-ray Guru
 
Liquid_Swords's Avatar
 
Dec 2009
Shermer, IL
-
-
-
-
-
64
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by awp69 View Post
Are you sure you bought it on iTunes?
Sorry, it said HD when I checked but it does play in 4k!
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
awp69 (09-28-2022)
Old 09-28-2022, 06:51 AM   #15072
Ryan1973 Ryan1973 is offline
Expert Member
 
Apr 2010
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan Gordon View Post
They were announced as coming to 4K digital this week along with the press release of the disc of the first one.

That 3-pack is mighty tempting at $17.99, even though I'm buying #1 on disc, and will buy #2 if it ever comes out.

My luck is that Sony will simply pull a "The Karate Kid" and make the 2nd and 3rd exclusive to a box set in the future.
That is a great price for the three pack considering each is priced at $14.99 by themselves.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2022, 08:08 AM   #15073
XanderAE XanderAE is offline
Special Member
 
XanderAE's Avatar
 
Jun 2007
4
1472
27
Default

Reply from Paramount when asked about Star Trek VI being downgraded:

“Paramount is aware of this issue and is currently working to resolve this with Apple. We apologize for any inconvenience and will let you know as soon as we have received an update.”
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
Chad Rouch (09-28-2022), Pineapples101 (09-29-2022), wildphantom (09-28-2022)
Old 09-28-2022, 08:16 AM   #15074
unsung122212 unsung122212 is online now
Blu-ray Knight
 
Dec 2012
173
1756
122
2277
277
224
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan1973 View Post
That is a great price for the three pack considering each is priced at $14.99 by themselves.
If you do decide to buy the IKWYDLS set, then I would buy them on Vudu. Itís the same price their and they are all 4K. So they will port to MA in 4K and to iTunes also when they add the two sequels in 4K.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
Ryan1973 (09-28-2022)
Old 09-28-2022, 02:48 PM   #15075
awp69 awp69 is online now
Special Member
 
Apr 2018
1
74
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by XanderAE View Post
Reply from Paramount when asked about Star Trek VI being downgraded:

“Paramount is aware of this issue and is currently working to resolve this with Apple. We apologize for any inconvenience and will let you know as soon as we have received an update.”
It’s now been upgraded back to 4K DV in the US store.

Last edited by awp69; 09-28-2022 at 02:53 PM.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
Chad Rouch (09-28-2022), cleaver (09-28-2022), spf781 (09-28-2022), XanderAE (09-28-2022)
Old 09-28-2022, 06:48 PM   #15076
-Gonzo- -Gonzo- is offline
Power Member
 
Apr 2017
286
64
10
894
7
Default

Raw Deal showing as 4KDV via the ATV App in the UK.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
ALM (09-28-2022), awp69 (09-28-2022)
Old 09-28-2022, 08:30 PM   #15077
ALM ALM is offline
Member
 
Feb 2021
London
3
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Gonzo- View Post
Raw Deal showing as 4KDV via the ATV App in the UK.
Another re-list
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2022, 07:50 AM   #15078
vwnut13 vwnut13 is online now
Blu-ray Guru
 
Dec 2017
Vermont
170
1671
145
1628
251
54
176
Default

I noticed that Holiday Inn was showing 4K HDR so I redeemed my HD code in iTunes and it ported to Movies Anywhere in HD.

On Apple TV on Roku it plays back in HD only. Under "How to Watch" it shows as owned but also gives the option to buy or rent, which I have never seen before.

It doesn't look like a relist, but I noticed in iTunes on Windows when I right click and "View in Store" it comes up to a listing for Top Hat (1935).

I not sure what's going on here but don't redeem your code expecting an upgrade.
.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2022, 04:39 PM   #15079
jakin jakin is online now
Active Member
 
Jan 2017
2719
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vwnut13 View Post
I noticed that Holiday Inn was showing 4K HDR so I redeemed my HD code in iTunes and it ported to Movies Anywhere in HD.

On Apple TV on Roku it plays back in HD only. Under "How to Watch" it shows as owned but also gives the option to buy or rent, which I have never seen before.

It doesn't look like a relist, but I noticed in iTunes on Windows when I right click and "View in Store" it comes up to a listing for Top Hat (1935).

I not sure what's going on here but don't redeem your code expecting an upgrade.
.
The copy I purchased from iTunes 7/2017 is showing HD in my library and the copy in the store currently does not show I own it.

MA shows I own the current copy (in HD)
Vudu shows I own the current copy (in HD)
Prime shows two copies in the store (both HD) and I own 1
Youtube shows two copies in the store (both HD) and I own 1

Last edited by jakin; 09-29-2022 at 05:03 PM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2022, 05:20 PM   #15080
unsung122212 unsung122212 is online now
Blu-ray Knight
 
Dec 2012
173
1756
122
2277
277
224
Default

Yeah, iTunes added a new hidden entry of Holiday Inn. The iTunes code redeems that hidden entry. The 4ksheet does tell you this, but unsure when that part was updated.
  Reply With Quote
Reply
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Digital Movies > iTunes


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:06 PM.