Best SteelBook Deals

Black Friday Deals Week is Live »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Sharknado Collection (Blu-ray)
$24.96

Train to Busan (Blu-ray)
$14.99

Predator Triple Feature (Blu-ray)
$20.33
15 hrs ago
Jurassic World: 5-Movie Collection (Blu-ray)
$40.58

Phantasm (Blu-ray)
$14.99

Green Lantern (Blu-ray)
$12.95

Ghost in the Shell (Blu-ray)
$14.96

Iron Sky (Blu-ray)
$14.72

Sherlock Holmes (Blu-ray)
$10.74
19 hrs ago
Grindhouse (Blu-ray)
$19.96

Hero (Blu-ray)
$15.01

Snow White and the Huntsman (Blu-ray)
$12.46

What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray SteelBooks

Old 10-24-2018, 12:51 AM   #81

May 2017
Lost Angels

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Rey View Post
You have to be an Elite or Elite Plus member to get a price adjustment or return/rebuy at this point. If you are just a regular BB member or non-member you are out of the 14 day return, price adjustment window
As an Elite member ,do I need a receipt or can they access my account in store if I show ID ? I ordered online .
Old 10-24-2018, 01:04 AM   #82
Blu-ray Samurai

Jan 2015
Myrtle Beach, SC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelheadz View Post
How long is for Elite? I bought this on day 1 i.e. Oct 2 that's 3 weeks today.
30 days for elite. 45 for elite plus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonderama View Post
As an Elite member ,do I need a receipt or can they access my account in store if I show ID ? I ordered online .
Don't need the receipt. You can call them or just give them you phone number in-store. For online you might just want to call.
Thanks given by:
El Rey (10-24-2018)
Old 10-24-2018, 01:23 AM   #83

May 2017
Lost Angels

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heapashifter View Post
30 days for elite. 45 for elite plus.

Don't need the receipt. You can call them or just give them you phone number in-store. For online you might just want to call.
Thanks . Gonna go get that $16 back on card. Gonna need it for the steelbook blitzkrieg coming.
Thanks given by:
maverick22 (10-24-2018)
Old 10-24-2018, 02:05 AM   #84

May 2018

Perfect $6 back, not bad. Plus hotel transylvania 3 went down as well.
Old 10-24-2018, 02:53 AM   #85
Power Member

Sep 2013

You can also do price matches online. Just search price match Best Buy. Plus you should be able to see all your orders in your purchase history to get the order number. That is assuming you have a my Best Buy account. You can price adjust in-store and online purchases. This is why I'm leaning more towards purchases with Best Buy. All information gets saved and is easily tracked. I just adjusted Peanuts, Hotel Transylvania 3, Hook, and Xmen First Class.
Thanks given by:
maverick22 (10-24-2018)
Old 10-24-2018, 03:00 AM   #86

May 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by weberrygt View Post
You can also do price matches online. Just search price match Best Buy. Plus you should be able to see all your orders in your purchase history to get the order number. That is assuming you have a my Best Buy account. You can price adjust in-store and online purchases. This is why I'm leaning more towards purchases with Best Buy. All information gets saved and is easily tracked. I just adjusted Peanuts, Hotel Transylvania 3, Hook, and Xmen First Class.
How? I just logged on to my purchase history but don't see an option to price adjust. Hotel Transylvania 3 is $10 less now from when I bought it.
Old 10-24-2018, 03:05 AM   #87
Blu-ray Baron

Nov 2008
San Jose, Ca USAwesome!

Quote:
How? I just logged on to my purchase history but don't see an option to price adjust. Hotel Transylvania 3 is $10 less now from when I bought it.
Not sure how you can price-adjust manually online but I'm currently doing a chat right now and getting a little over $5 (got $1 off for ISP) for three Steelbooks
Thanks given by:
Gorgon (10-24-2018)
Old 10-24-2018, 03:08 AM   #88
Power Member

Sep 2013

You need the order number from your purchase history, but that is not where you do the price adjust. It's on another page. Let me see if I can get the link on my phone...

My phone just opens my app. But I can share the link tomorrow. You should be able to search it easily though. I'll send link tomorrow if it is not posted yet.
Old 10-24-2018, 03:44 AM   #89

May 2017
Lost Angels

Quote:
Thanks for the input saved me $18 and tax and a trip to best buy. $16 on Sicario and $2 on American Werewolf In London Steelbooks.
Old 10-24-2018, 06:24 AM   #90
Blu-ray Guru

Jun 2015
Great White North

If PA doesn't put a spec ed out for this, I will very upset.
Hedging my bets they will but... arghh, it's hard to ignore that BB cover....
Old 10-24-2018, 01:47 PM   #91
Power Member

Sep 2013

This is where I do my price adjustments/matches with Best Buy: https://www.bestbuy.com/site/custome...at290300050002

You can use this for when the Best Buy price drops, or when you are matching prices to competitors. Again, this works for both in-store and online purchases. An online purchase is usually done more quickly, but in-store purchases can still be adjusted online. It usually takes them a little longer. Just clarify whether purchase was in-store.
Old 10-24-2018, 02:18 PM   #92

May 2018

Quote:
This is where I do my price adjustments/matches with Best Buy: https://www.bestbuy.com/site/custome...at290300050002

You can use this for when the Best Buy price drops, or when you are matching prices to competitors. Again, this works for both in-store and online purchases. An online purchase is usually done more quickly, but in-store purchases can still be adjusted online. It usually takes them a little longer. Just clarify whether purchase was in-store.
Do I have to chat with anyone or is it a link I can do myself? The link you gave states the policy for pricematch.
Old 10-24-2018, 02:27 PM   #93
Blu-ray Grand Duke

May 2010
Columbia, MD
-
-

Quote:
Do I have to chat with anyone or is it a link I can do myself? The link you gave states the policy for pricematch.
You have to chat. Have your order number and sku number handy to copy/paste. They will ask for them.
Usually takes about 20 mins as they try to say it’s not eligible.
Would be so nice if they automatically PMed inside the 30day(for me) window. Would capture so much more of my business.
Old 10-24-2018, 02:47 PM   #94

May 2018

The person im talking to on the chat is slow as F.

Gave him order number and SKU and man its as if i am talking to a 5 year old. I even had to send him the link from the BB website to show him.

Sorry Sir I am not finding the SKU. I mean they are polite but man to do 2 price adjust it took about 24 minutes.
Old 10-24-2018, 03:37 PM   #95
Blu-ray Archduke

Dec 2008
DMV

Went to BB, saw a few of these on the shelf, just didn't feel like pulling the trigger. Gonna keep holding out for a BF deal (even if it's the non-Steelbook 4K).
Old 10-24-2018, 06:14 PM   #96
Blu-ray Samurai

Oct 2008

Quote:
Price is 26.99 online. Ordered a copy. Get your price adjustments if you haven't already

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/sicario...?skuId=6265738
Thanks for the heads up. Just got an adjustment.
Old 10-24-2018, 10:13 PM   #97
Blu-ray Count

Oct 2007
Savannah, GA
Send a message via MSN to tommyboy81 Send a message via Yahoo to tommyboy81

Now of you preordered it they might give you the runaround even though the guy on the phone told me it starts the day I received it. Because at the end he made it sound like I wasn't going to get it but since it was my first time he'll make an exception
Old 10-24-2018, 10:43 PM   #98
Power Member

Sep 2013

Quote:
I click the online tab and then start a chat.
Old 10-24-2018, 11:28 PM   #99

May 2018

Git $11 back between HT 3 and Sicario.

Now onto Skyscraper
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray SteelBooks