Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »

Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Japan
Game of Thrones Seasons 1-7 (Blu-ray)
C$134.15

Fear the Walking Dead: The Complete Fourth Season (Blu-ray)
C$24.96
2 hrs ago
Bohemian Rhapsody 4K (Blu-ray)
C$29.96
2 hrs ago
Venom 4K (Blu-ray)
C$23.95
11 hrs ago
Record of Lodoss War: Complete OVA Series + Chronicles of the Heroic Knight (Blu-ray)
C$39.99

Game of Thrones: The Complete Seventh Season (Blu-ray)
C$39.97

Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse 4K (Blu-ray)
C$29.99

Zat˘ichi: The Blind Swordsman (Blu-ray)
C$151.99

Night School (Blu-ray)
C$13.97
2 hrs ago
Venom (Blu-ray)
C$17.99

Vice (Blu-ray)
C$26.99

Your Name (Blu-ray)
C$44.99

What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Hot Deals > Movie and TV Deals > Canadian Deals

Old 02-15-2019, 01:26 PM   #2581
Blu-ray Ninja

Aug 2007
Toronto, Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by hariseldon View Post
Did you ever recycle your membership with last code to see if you got different Discount Offers?
Nope, still on the same membership for a couple years now... asked them on Facebook if there were any decent codes for Canadians and Priscilla said they don't have any free shipping offers for Canada unfortunately.

So am going to stick with my current one until something better comes along...
Thanks given by:
nicomak00 (02-15-2019)
Old 02-15-2019, 04:32 PM   #2582
Blu-ray Samurai

Jul 2010
Charlotte, NC
-
-
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by agoofykindasuperman View Post
Nope, still on the same membership for a couple years now... asked them on Facebook if there were any decent codes for Canadians and Priscilla said they don't have any free shipping offers for Canada unfortunately.

So am going to stick with my current one until something better comes along...
I see. The potential of those extra 50% 60% off discounts instead of 40 and 50 seems tempting though IF that is attached. FS and the extra discounts obviously would be best, but one or the other would seem nice in the meantime
Thanks given by:
nicomak00 (02-15-2019)
Old 02-17-2019, 03:38 AM   #2583

Apr 2016
We The North
Canada Shipping Cost

Hey everyone I am thinking about joining DMC for the Mighty Ducks movies but worried about the fulfillment. Is shipping expensive, is there customs involved since I live in Canada. Help please
Old 02-17-2019, 03:45 AM   #2584
Blu-ray Champion

Aug 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPTIsMe View Post
Hey everyone I am thinking about joining DMC for the Mighty Ducks movies but worried about the fulfillment. Is shipping expensive, is there customs involved since I live in Canada. Help please
No customs. Everything is shipped from within Canada. I haven't been a member for a few months now so I don't exactly remember the shipping rates (but looking at my emails my last order I was charged $11 for 3 titles).

Last edited by zeze; 02-17-2019 at 03:58 AM.
Old 02-17-2019, 04:14 AM   #2585

Apr 2016
We The North

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeze View Post
No customs. Everything is shipped from within Canada. I haven't been a member for a few months now so I don't exactly remember the shipping rates (but looking at my emails my last order I was charged $11 for 3 titles).
Well that isn't too bad then, do you mind if I ask what province you are in?
Old 02-17-2019, 04:17 AM   #2586
Blu-ray Guru

Feb 2013
New Brunswick, Canada
Canada

Quote:
You get free shipping on your "introductory order" when you first join.

After that, the usual shipping cost is $4.95 for the first item and 2.95 for each additional item.
Personally, I try to wait for the occasional "free shipping" offer, but right now there isn't one.
Old 02-17-2019, 04:33 AM   #2587

Apr 2016
We The North

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwfb5 View Post
You get free shipping on your "introductory order" when you first join.

After that, the usual shipping cost is $4.95 for the first item and 2.95 for each additional item.
Personally, I try to wait for the occasional "free shipping" offer, but right now there isn't one.
Do you recommend the club? I mainly want it for the Mighty Duck movies but would like to build up my super hero collection too. I seen slipcovers are an issue too, they rarely come with them.
Old 02-17-2019, 05:05 AM   #2588
Blu-ray Guru

Feb 2013
New Brunswick, Canada
Canada

Quote:
Do you recommend the club? I mainly want it for the Mighty Duck movies but would like to build up my super hero collection too. I seen slipcovers are an issue too, they rarely come with them.
It depends. If you regularly buy Disney movies, or just plan on getting a lot at once, then yes I'd recommend it.

It's especially worth it for some of the exclusive Blu-ray titles, like the Mighty Ducks as you mentioned.
One of the main reasons I decided to join was to get Old Yeller on Blu-ray.

As for Slipcovers, it's much like anywhere else. The longer a title has been out the less likely it is to come with one, but I've had better luck with the DMC than Amazon.ca personally.

EDIT: The exclusive Blu-ray titles with the yellow border used to come with slipcovers, but more recent ones sadly do not.

Last edited by gwfb5; 02-17-2019 at 05:09 AM.
Old 02-17-2019, 04:01 PM   #2589
Blu-ray Champion

Aug 2009

Quote:
Well that isn't too bad then, do you mind if I ask what province you are in?
Alberta
Old 02-20-2019, 04:12 AM   #2590
Power Member

Feb 2013
Edmonton, AB

My preordered copy of the featured title of the Nutcracker finally showed up today. Except it was only the blu/DVD combo, not the 4K that I preordered. I'll be on the phone tomorrow!
Old 02-20-2019, 12:05 PM   #2591
Blu-ray Ninja

Aug 2007
Toronto, Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakdonark View Post
My preordered copy of the featured title of the Nutcracker finally showed up today. Except it was only the blu/DVD combo, not the 4K that I preordered. I'll be on the phone tomorrow!
Damn! Eh. That's such an inconvenience. But on the plus side, depending who you chat with, you may be able to keep the Blu-ray version for free and they'll send you the 4K one you paid for. Gift or sell the Blu-ray
Old 02-21-2019, 05:39 PM   #2592

Mar 2015
Canada

Got my DMC catalog in the mail today and it looks like the next sale will be 50% off each additional title and free shipping. Just checked my account, but it looks like the promotion hasn't begun yet (mine's still 60% off, plus shipping). Maybe it'll start tomorrow or Monday then.

Last edited by originalHDphantom; 02-21-2019 at 05:55 PM.
Thanks given by:
gwfb5 (02-21-2019), nicomak00 (02-21-2019)
Old 02-21-2019, 05:45 PM   #2593
Special Member

Aug 2010
Ontario, Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by originalHDphantom View Post
Got my DMC catalog in the mail today and it looks like the next sale will be 50% each additional title and free shipping. Just checked my account, but it looks like the promotion hasn't begun yet (mine's still 60% off, plus shipping). Maybe it'll start tomorrow or Monday then.
Time for me to complete my next sign up then.
Old 02-21-2019, 05:47 PM   #2594
Blu-ray Samurai

Jul 2010
Charlotte, NC
-
-
-

Quote:
Got my DMC catalog in the mail today and it looks like the next sale will be 50% each additional title and free shipping. Just checked my account, but it looks like the promotion hasn't begun yet (mine's still 60% off, plus shipping). Maybe it'll start tomorrow or Monday then.
Usually the FT cycle's (an new offers) all start on Tuesday -- you cna check the expiration date of the 60% offer Details if you want to be sure. The only recent exception I can think of is Mon Dec 31 where apparently they went out of their way to have a switchover on Jan 1
Thanks given by:
originalHDphantom (02-21-2019)
Old 02-21-2019, 05:55 PM   #2595

Mar 2015
Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by hariseldon View Post
Usually the FT cycle's (an new offers) all start on Tuesday -- you cna check the expiration date of the 60% offer Details if you want to be sure. The only recent exception I can think of is Mon Dec 31 where apparently they went out of their way to have a switchover on Jan 1
Ah, I see now. Just checked, and my one offer for 60% off says it expires on Feb 25. Oddly enough, my other 60% off offer (which is basically the same as the other) says that it expired Dec 31, 2018, yet I can still use it
Old 02-21-2019, 07:18 PM   #2596
Contributor

Oct 2008
Calgary, Alberta

Hmm I need to check this club out. I need some consistency to my Disney titles! Hah
Old 02-21-2019, 07:31 PM   #2597

Dec 2009

Quote:
Got my DMC catalog in the mail today and it looks like the next sale will be 50% off each additional title and free shipping. Just checked my account, but it looks like the promotion hasn't begun yet (mine's still 60% off, plus shipping). Maybe it'll start tomorrow or Monday then.

Is that the Canadian club or American club for the 50% off and free shipping?
Old 02-21-2019, 07:53 PM   #2598

Aug 2017
Canada

Could someone who is a Canadian club member help me with a question ?

I want to join the Disney movie club to get the exclusive blu-rays like Honey I Shrunk the kids, The Mighty Ducks films etc.

My only worry is, are the Canadian Disney movie club blu-rays packaged bilingually ? Or is their only English on the package ? I"m not a big fan of Bilingual packaging

Thanks to anyone in advance !
Old 02-21-2019, 08:05 PM   #2599
Blu-ray Ninja

Aug 2007
Toronto, Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by moviezrule View Post

I want to join the Disney movie club to get the exclusive blu-rays like Honey I Shrunk the kids, The Mighty Ducks films etc.

My only worry is, are the Canadian Disney movie club blu-rays packaged bilingually ? Or is their only English on the package ? I"m not a big fan of Bilingual packaging

They're all English-only. No French.
Thanks given by:
moviezrule (02-21-2019)
Old 02-21-2019, 08:08 PM   #2600
Blu-ray Guru

Feb 2013
New Brunswick, Canada
Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by moviezrule View Post

The Club exclusives in the yellow border are English only.

As for the non-exclusives, it has recently become complicated.
Up until recently, Canadian Disney Blu-rays would have two variants, one that was English only and one the was bilingual.
The Nutcracker and the Four Realms, released on January 29th, 2019, will probably be the last non-exclusive to do this.

Unfortunately, it seems Disney will only release bilingual Blu-rays in Canada from now on.

The DMC exclusives will probably not be affected since Quebec doesn't have access to the club.

Last edited by gwfb5; 02-22-2019 at 11:59 AM.
Thanks given by:
moviezrule (02-21-2019)
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Hot Deals > Movie and TV Deals > Canadian Deals