Best DVD Deals

Best DVD Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Netherlands Japan Mexico
Roots (DVD)
$9.96

Dolittle (DVD)
$11.99

A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood (DVD)
$10.00

Schoolhouse Rock! (DVD)
$5.20
19 hrs ago
X-Men: Volume 1 (DVD)
$10.14
11 hrs ago
Cats (DVD)
$9.96

Frozen (DVD)
$12.50

Tangled (DVD)
$9.96

Killing Eve: Season 3 (DVD)
$17.99

Two and a Half Men: The Complete Series (DVD)
$107.05

1917 (DVD)
$13.00

Little Women (DVD)
$12.85
11 hrs ago
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > DVD Movies

Old 06-27-2020, 02:35 AM   #61
Special Member

Mar 2011
Chatsworth, CA

Wow, this went oop and price skyrocketed, so glad I picked up one used a week ago...
Old 06-28-2020, 11:45 AM   #62

May 2010

Damn, i'm also glad I picked it up.
Old 06-28-2020, 12:52 PM   #63
Power Member

Feb 2013
Essex, UK
United Kingdom

I wish season 18 & 19 had Blu Ray releases, even better if they had released the earlier seasons too (prior to season 13), Iím glad I have season 1-20 in the mixture I have them as itís the best physical formats I can get but I would gladly upgrade the ones I have to a full Blu Ray set if it was available
Thanks given by:
8traxrule (Today)
Old 06-28-2020, 02:40 PM   #64
Blu-ray Count

Jun 2013

Two Target locations near me say they have it in stock but not for ISPU. Target's online inventory is very spotty.
Old 06-30-2020, 09:59 AM   #65
Blu-ray Guru

Aug 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by hasslein View Post
Wow, this went oop and price skyrocketed, so glad I picked up one used a week ago...
Just by doing a quick search at various retailers, it looks like ALL the seasons are out of print and priced really high (aside from 19).

Kind of makes me wish I had extra copies as a ďjust in caseĒ backup. >_>
Old 06-30-2020, 11:56 AM   #66

Sep 2014

I never got around to buying the last one that was released, season 19 I think? I should maybe do that today if they're all going OOS.
Old 06-30-2020, 12:47 PM   #67

May 2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comicfan View Post
I'm happy that I have the first 20 seasons on disk.If they release more sessons,I'll get them ofcourse but I will consider it gravy at this point.

The Simpsons season 1 is the first DVD I ever got back in 2001 along with Star Wars The Phandom Menace.
Wow I got season 1 on release way back and bought every single season as they released I also have the blu ray seasons they put out with mint slipcovers good times.
Old 07-01-2020, 03:28 AM   #68
Special Member

Mar 2011
Chatsworth, CA

Quote:
Originally Posted by InuYashaCrusade View Post
Two Target locations near me say they have it in stock but not for ISPU. Target's online inventory is very spotty.
Yeah before I found it used I drove to 3 targets that said they had it in stock... None of them did... Funny I've been seeing a lot of seasons used, people dumping them for streaming...
Old 07-01-2020, 03:41 AM   #69
Special Member

Apr 2011
The Gulf

Not to go against purchasing seasons of the show but could their have been a surge in purchasing due to recent events? I’m late to the Simpsons and really only started watching in the last few years. I always waited for sales. When the whole Apu thing made the news, my local used shop jacked up prices. My local FYE had lots on the shelf then none. Same with fox shows when Disney bought them.
While not trying to go down the politics road, my local record shop which sells all media said they had seen a quick surge in ‘controversial’ items lately. Certain shows and CDs with a flag are all gone. Other films are gone too.
I’m currently on the prowl for Season 7 to complete my set.
Old 07-09-2020, 05:05 PM   #70
Expert Member

May 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by disilluzion View Post
I never got around to buying the last one that was released, season 19 I think? I should maybe do that today if they're all going OOS.
Season 19 is in stock at a number of places near me, so you probably have time on that one (though a number of B&M and online retailers currently have it at $29, which is an okay price new). I wouldn't wait too long though.

In contrast, I've been looking for S18 for at least a month now. The only reasonably priced copy I've found in that time was on the secondary market and an obvious bootleg. Both Target and BN locally reported having this in stock when it actually wasn't. I am kind of hoping there is some additional supply floating around that's just delayed by the current state of things before this becomes truly impossible to find. I do realize that is likely wishful thinking.

And here I was laughing at the $500 S1-20 release a few months back, because I only had one or two left to pickup.

Last edited by thetony; 07-09-2020 at 07:03 PM.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > DVD Movies

Tags
the simpsons season 18