Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Netherlands Japan Mexico
Big Fish 4K (Blu-ray)
$22.50
11 hrs ago
Monster Hunter 4K (Blu-ray)
$24.96
18 hrs ago
Rick and Morty: The Complete Seasons 1-4 (Blu-ray)
$63.50
2 hrs ago
Wonder Woman: The Complete Collection (Blu-ray)
$44.99
5 hrs ago
Gladiator 4K (Blu-ray)
$19.99
1 day ago
John Wick: Chapters 1-3 4K (Blu-ray)
$25.60

Neo Ultra Q (Blu-ray)
$8.99

Lake of Satan / Vampire's Night Orgy (Blu-ray)
$14.77
1 day ago
Wonder Woman 1984 3D (Blu-ray)
$28.99

Mission: Impossible: The Original TV Series (Blu-ray)
$79.99
16 hrs ago
Braveheart 4K (Blu-ray)
$19.99
1 day ago
My Hero Academia: Season Four: Part Two (Blu-ray)
$34.34

What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)
Old Today, 04:03 AM   #75241
Blu-ray Duke

Jun 2006
Let Me In!

Congrats to Bobby Lashley winning.
Old Today, 06:05 AM   #75242
Blu-ray Guru

Sep 2011
London, Ontario, Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by R3P0 View Post
Miz drops the title when Bad Bunny interferes and costs him the match setting up the WM match with Priest Bunny Miz and Morrison, its not hard to see guys.
Looks like you got that prediction wrong.
Old Today, 09:37 AM   #75243
Blu-ray Samurai

Mar 2009
United Kingdom

Well..Im down with Lashley holding the title. But Miz holding it achieved what? Just to drop it to Lashley instead of Drew? Gotta love it when they play hot potato with the title..

Anyway, was that an actual tooth flying out of Asukas mouth? Wtf lol

Also, MVP saying bullshit
Old Today, 02:53 PM   #75244
Blu-ray Samurai

Oct 2013
Right Behind You

I'm glad to be wrong about Miz losing this week instead of at Fastlane, I thought they would stretch it out that long, to be honest.

Lashley/McIntyre at WM should be a good match but its a little disappointing Bobby won't get a longer run with the title since I presume Drew will get it back then. When I met Lashley at a house show he was pretty cool with everybody. We did the fist pose together.

Overall it was a pretty entertaining Raw, probably the best one I've seen in a while.

Edit: Pic of me and Lashley if people care. I blurred my face though since I don't post pics of myself online.

[Show spoiler]

Thats the "Legit Hugz" shirt my wife made me in an effort to try and get Sasha and Baileys attention. It didn't work. The Revival thought it was pretty cool when I met them though.

Last edited by mysticwaterfall; Today at 03:05 PM.
Thanks given by:
Madman2112 (Today)
Old Today, 03:22 PM   #75245
Blu-ray Samurai

Aug 2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysticwaterfall View Post
I'm glad to be wrong about Miz losing this week instead of at Fastlane, I thought they would stretch it out that long, to be honest.

Lashley/McIntyre at WM should be a good match but its a little disappointing Bobby won't get a longer run with the title since I presume Drew will get it back then. When I met Lashley at a house show he was pretty cool with everybody. We did the fist pose together.

Overall it was a pretty entertaining Raw, probably the best one I've seen in a while.
It will be another mistake putting it back on Drew imo, Lashley is peaking right now and to not ride it till at least survivor series were he can match up against Reigns would be a mistake. 2 big guys with 2 great talking managers would be a good draw imo, maybe have a monkey wrench thrown in like Brock possible.
Old Today, 03:56 PM   #75246
Blu-ray Samurai

Oct 2013
Right Behind You

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdog View Post
It will be another mistake putting it back on Drew imo, Lashley is peaking right now and to not ride it till at least survivor series were he can match up against Reigns would be a mistake. 2 big guys with 2 great talking managers would be a good draw imo, maybe have a monkey wrench thrown in like Brock possible.
I agree entirely, but as we all know they don't always do the smart things.
Old Today, 04:11 PM   #75247
Blu-ray Samurai

Sep 2010
In the good 'ol USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysticwaterfall View Post

Edit: Pic of me and Lashley if people care. I blurred my face though since I don't post pics of myself online.

[Show spoiler]

Thats the "Legit Hugz" shirt my wife made me in an effort to try and get Sasha and Baileys attention. It didn't work. The Revival thought it was pretty cool when I met them though.
I know it's all part of the routine but sometimes Miz can be soooooo annoying it just makes me want to change the channel when he is on. I thought he was actually going to start crying at one point. 3/4 gold in the Hurt Business. Now let's give MVP a belt as well. JMO.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Entertainment > Sports