Best Wii U Game Deals

Best Wii U Game Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | New deals  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Australia Japan
Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed (Wii U)
$15.95
 
Hello Kitty Kruisers (Wii U)
$49.99
 
Sonic Lost World (Wii U)
$17.26
 
Skylanders: Trap Team Starter Pack (Wii U)
$17.88
 
Skylanders: Trap Team (Wii U)
$99.99
 
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out


Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Gaming > Nintendo > Wii U


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-19-2014, 09:50 PM   #1
josuv22 josuv22 is offline
Blu-ray Guru
 
josuv22's Avatar
 
Jan 2009
1723
127
1
21
Default Nintendo E3 2014

[Show spoiler]Romours and " leaks" are rolling in concerning Nintendo two 2 events

contents



and



the bottom one is fake ( Nintendo stopped using the Red Nintendo logo for sometime now)

top one most likely to fake too. it would be nice having new Metroid on Wiiu and 3DS and getting a Franchise from Retro.
as well as new starfox and F-Zero.

List also hinted at GameCube coming to VC. which is prob not likely anytime soon, as VC currently is we are lucky to get 1 title a month added to it.



Nintendo Reveals Project Guard GamePad Tower Defence Concept
Project Giant Robot Revealed as Experimental Wii U Project
Mii Fighter Confirmed for Super Smash Bros.
Nintendo Reveals Amiibo NFC Concept, Confirmed For Mario Kart 8
Yoshi's Woolly World Details Revealed During Nintendo Digital Event
Wii U Legend Of Zelda Revealed, Confirmed For 2015 Release
Monolith's X Becomes Xenoblade Chronicles X, Locked In For 2015 Release
Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker Announced for Wii U
Bayonetta 2 Comes With The Original Game, As Well As Link And Samus Costumes
Super Smash Bros. 3DS Confirmed For October 3rd Launch
Hyrule Warriors Will Be released September 26th
Mario Maker Officially Announced for Wii U, Coming 2015
Shigeru Miyamoto Confirms Star Fox for Wii U
Nintendo Unveils its Shooter Splatoon
Mario Party 10 Heading to Wii U
Devil's Third is a Wii U exclusive
Art Academy (working title)
Swords & Soldiers II
Kirby, Yoshi, Peach, DK, Pikachi, Samus, The Villager figurines all confirmed.
Fantasy Life arrives on 3DS on 24th October.
Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney hits NA on 29th October
Alphadia Genesis
A-Train: City Simulator (3DS)
Disney Planes Fire & Rescue
Disney Violetta: Rhythm & Music
Harvest Moon: The Lost Valley (3DS)
Kirby and the Rainbow Curse
Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate(3DS)
Story of Seasons (3DS)
Winx Club: Saving Alfea (3DS)

trailers
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...Gxv1BAswxkmsno

Last edited by josuv22; 06-10-2014 at 07:11 PM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 09:53 PM   #2
Starked Starked is offline
Banned
 
Apr 2014
6
Default

No new Mario party
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 10:17 PM   #3
RaijinUT RaijinUT is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
RaijinUT's Avatar
 
Mar 2010
Salt Lake City
140
Send a message via AIM to RaijinUT
Default

I will be happy man if the following rumor is true...

Castlevania Symphony of the Night 2 3DS

Nintendo shows off the next installment release for the following franchises on the Wii U...

Metroid

Zelda

Pokemon

And if they show or have a release date for the following...

X (date)

Fatal Frame V (show) ((Doubt this gets a western release))

Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem (show)

Last edited by RaijinUT; 05-19-2014 at 10:34 PM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2014, 05:50 AM   #4
Galactus Galactus is offline
Banned
 
Galactus's Avatar
 
Jan 2008
Pillars of Creation
60
31
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaijinUT View Post
I will be happy man if the following rumor is true...

Castlevania Symphony of the Night 2 3DS

Nintendo shows off the next installment release for the following franchises on the Wii U...

Metroid

Zelda

Pokemon

And if they show or have a release date for the following...

X (date)

Fatal Frame V (show) ((Doubt this gets a western release))

Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem (show)
Show me links to these rumors.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2014, 11:10 AM   #5
dyne dyne is offline
Blu-ray Knight
 
dyne's Avatar
 
Feb 2011
446
7
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galactus View Post
Show me links to these rumors.
There was a "leaked" e3 schedule that mentioned quite a fantasy offering from Nintendo. I think it was posted in both the MS and SONY e3 threads.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2014, 01:45 PM   #6
Steelmaker Steelmaker is offline
Blu-ray Champion
 
Steelmaker's Avatar
 
Mar 2007
Chattanooga, TN
1
1
Default

If Nintendo announces a new Zelda, Metroid, Star Fox, and F-Zero I will have a Wii U within the hour!
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2014, 01:49 PM   #7
dyne dyne is offline
Blu-ray Knight
 
dyne's Avatar
 
Feb 2011
446
7
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelmaker View Post
If Nintendo announces a new Zelda, Metroid, Star Fox, and F-Zero I will have a Wii U within the hour!
I love my Wii U but it needs retail size games. They can announce all they want but one of those needs to be available during the winter months.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2014, 03:23 PM   #8
RaijinUT RaijinUT is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
RaijinUT's Avatar
 
Mar 2010
Salt Lake City
140
Send a message via AIM to RaijinUT
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyne View Post
There was a "leaked" e3 schedule that mentioned quite a fantasy offering from Nintendo. I think it was posted in both the MS and SONY e3 threads.
It was. The image is in the 1st post of both of those threads. However, I wouldn't believe that any such document exist or is ever created. An official E3 document with all of Sony's, Microsoft's, and Nintendo's secrets prior to the actually events is highly doubtful.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 07:15 PM   #9
kman kman is offline
Senior Member
 
kman's Avatar
 
Aug 2007
Denver, Co
13
370
Default

All I really want Nintendo to announce is a proper Fire Emblem for the Wii U.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 08:25 PM   #10
RaijinUT RaijinUT is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
RaijinUT's Avatar
 
Mar 2010
Salt Lake City
140
Send a message via AIM to RaijinUT
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kman View Post
All I really want Nintendo to announce is a proper Fire Emblem for the Wii U.
Still a ways away.... Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem is the best you will get to seeing a Fire Emblem Wii U game for years.

I wouldn't be surprised if a full Fire Emblem game never comes to the Wii U either. =( Which is strange when you think about it since RPGS are so big in Japan and the Wii U is actually doing well over there.

Last edited by RaijinUT; 06-02-2014 at 08:34 PM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 08:46 PM   #11
Gold Ranger Gold Ranger is offline
Banned
 
Jan 2011
Asheboro, NC
4
80
Send a message via Skype™ to Gold Ranger
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by josuv22 View Post
Romours and " leaks" are rolling in concerning Nintendo two 2 events

contents



and



the bottom one is fake ( Nintendo stopped using the Red Nintendo logo for sometime now)

top one most likely to fake too. it would be nice having new Metroid on Wiiu and 3DS and getting a Franchise from Retro.
as well as new starfox and F-Zero.

List also hinted at GameCube coming to VC. which is prob not likely anytime soon, as VC currently is we are lucky to get 1 title a month added to it.
They are both fake.
However, there will be according to my source.... a mention of both StarFox and Metriod this year....
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 10:08 PM   #12
Wingman1977 Wingman1977 is offline
Blu-ray Champion
 
Wingman1977's Avatar
 
Mar 2008
The empire state
877
23
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaineKinetic View Post
They are both fake.
However, there will be according to my source.... a mention of both StarFox and Metriod this year....
That bottom list is overall lame anyway. The top list I can't really make it out to make a judgement on it. I really want to give the wii-u a chance, but they are not giving me anything (as far as games available and upcoming) to get excited about and the price of the console is not helping either. They need to drop the price at least $50 to starters.

Last edited by Wingman1977; 06-02-2014 at 10:11 PM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 10:27 PM   #13
RaijinUT RaijinUT is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
RaijinUT's Avatar
 
Mar 2010
Salt Lake City
140
Send a message via AIM to RaijinUT
Default

Just notice that the top pic said Platinum Games was doing a Star Fox game. I know that Hideki Kamiya (boss at Platinum. Worked on RE1, RE2, director of Devil May Cry ((ps1 one)), Viewitful Joe, Ōkami, and Resident Evil Director's Cut) stated he wanted to remake Star Fox about four years ago. If that rumor is true and Nintendo has given the IP to Platinum Games, then I would be all for that game and I am not a Star Fox series fan.

Platinum Game games have just been fun lately and I would love to see what they could do with that IP.

Also, would love Zelda going to Monolith, but I doubt that one would happen. I could see Star Fox at PG... but Nintendo giving Zelda to most of the original Final Fantasy's SNES & PS1 teams just seems to like a fanboy(s) dream to me.

Last edited by RaijinUT; 06-02-2014 at 11:40 PM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2014, 11:44 PM   #14
josuv22 josuv22 is offline
Blu-ray Guru
 
josuv22's Avatar
 
Jan 2009
1723
127
1
21
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaijinUT View Post
Just notice that the top pic said Platinum Games was doing a Star Fox game. I know that Hideki Kamiya (boss at Platinum. Worked on RE1, RE2, director of Devil May Cry ((ps1 one)), Viewitful Joe, Ōkami, and Resident Evil Director's Cut) stated he wanted to remake Star Fox about four years ago. If that rumor is true and Nintendo has given the IP to Platinum Games, then I would be all for that game and I am not a Star Fox series fan.

Platinum game have just been fun lately and I would love to see what they could do with that IP.

Also, would love Zelda going to Monolith, but I doubt that one would happen. I could see Star Fox at PG... but Nintendo giving Zelda to most of the original Final Fantasy's SNES & PS1 teams just seems to like a fanboy(s) dream to me.
if you played through wonderful 101 there were section of that game, that remind people of the old Starwing / Starfox 64 that made Fox fans think that team could do a great job making a challenging Starfox in the style of Snes/ N64 titles.

alot of fans, me for one were not gone on the gamecube /DS versions of the game.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 01:59 AM   #15
Gold Ranger Gold Ranger is offline
Banned
 
Jan 2011
Asheboro, NC
4
80
Send a message via Skype™ to Gold Ranger
Default

I loved StarFox Adventures!
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 03:24 AM   #16
josuv22 josuv22 is offline
Blu-ray Guru
 
josuv22's Avatar
 
Jan 2009
1723
127
1
21
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaineKinetic View Post
I loved StarFox Adventures!
Star Fox: Assault is one i pointing my finger at. adventures was good game but it wasnt the starfox people wanted.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 03:46 AM   #17
Gold Ranger Gold Ranger is offline
Banned
 
Jan 2011
Asheboro, NC
4
80
Send a message via Skype™ to Gold Ranger
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by josuv22 View Post
Star Fox: Assault is one i pointing my finger at. adventures was good game but it wasnt the starfox people wanted.
Assault was the DS Game
That was absolute shite!
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 08:34 PM   #18
josuv22 josuv22 is offline
Blu-ray Guru
 
josuv22's Avatar
 
Jan 2009
1723
127
1
21
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaineKinetic View Post
Assault was the DS Game
That was absolute shite!
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 08:58 PM   #19
Gold Ranger Gold Ranger is offline
Banned
 
Jan 2011
Asheboro, NC
4
80
Send a message via Skype™ to Gold Ranger
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by josuv22 View Post
What was the one for the DS?
I thought that that was assault...
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 09:13 PM   #20
josuv22 josuv22 is offline
Blu-ray Guru
 
josuv22's Avatar
 
Jan 2009
1723
127
1
21
Default

starfox command
  Reply With Quote
Reply
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Gaming > Nintendo > Wii U


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:14 PM.